Shared Trauma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but that last one's hot—"

Al continued, ignoring her. "Do you know what I told Bridget? I said that I don't carry other people's kids the same way I don't drive other people's sports cars. I can't afford to replace either." Kate laughed. "I was eighteen. I should have held you. What the fuck did I know?"

Kate put one hand on Al's face, her thumb caressing his beard. "I'm sure you knew a lot. I'm eighteen too, and I know that I love you. I know you're about the sweetest guy I'll ever meet. I know you're incredibly handsome, and from the hard-on you sported this morning, I know you want to fuck me." Al's mouth hung open, and Kate pushed it closed and kissed him again. "And I know I need this. And you said anything I needed," she said, bargaining with him.

"K," Al said, but her tongue as in his mouth and he was responding in kind. They kissed passionately for a moment, Kate climbing into his lap and feeling his hard-on through his shorts against her legs. She stopped for breath and he stopped her from coming in for more. "K, please, stop, just for a second."

She pouted. "What?"

"Yes," Al sighed. Kate celebrated, smiling and bouncing up and down, eliciting moans from them both as Al's cock brushed against her inner thigh. "On one condition."

"I'm clean and I'm on the pill," Kate said, with a wicked grin. "You are not using a condom. That's against the rules."

Al ignored her. "You call your mother." Kate groaned and tried to shut him up with a kiss. Al dodged. "You call your mother right now. She's worried sick. I don't care what you tell her. I will support you and cover for you. If you still want this after you're done, I'll be in my study." He lifted her off him to her cries of delight, and set her down on the couch next to him.

"Can I use your phone?" She asked, as innocently as she could manage while flashing him her ass under the jersey. "Mine is broken."

"Of course," he said, feasting his eyes. Fuck it, he thought. I've already said yes. What's a preview gonna hurt?

# # #

Al laid on the couch, reminiscing about the memories he'd made there. He'd played plenty of video games on that couch, obviously, but the prospect of fucking his niece led him to focus, naturally, on the less innocent memories. He remembered one time, in college, he had been fucking an older girl. She came twice, but he got tired. He had yet to come and it had been at least half an hour. So they switched sides and she rode him to another orgasm. She used to brag about the fact that he almost never came to her friends, whose fuckbuddies had the opposite problem. She used to tease him about lending him out to her friends, to stud like a horse, among other things, as she sat on his face. He remembered the look on her face as she rode him and came, a smug look of satisfaction and mischief he didn't yet understand. The convulsions of her pussy brought him so close to coming in the condom. He said he was close just as she finished coming. She got off him and onto the floor in one smooth motion, pulled on some clothes, and said she had to go to class. No thank you, no kiss. Just left him writhing in agony on the couch, covered in sweat. At first he was mad. But as he ripped the condom off and jerked himself, he came more than he ever did, some of it even landing on his face. He never got her back for that. She broke up with him a week later.

He didn't know if anyone else ever wondered where their fetishes came from.

This was what was on his mind as the door opened. He turned to look at her. She had put her dress back on. And her heels. She'd removed her glasses. Again, his jaw dropped, as he admired her smooth brown skin and long auburn hair. He had no idea how he got so lucky.

She sat on his lap and purred happily when she felt he was still hard. "Happy to see me, Tío?" she asked, grinding into him on that last word.

Al groaned. "Please don't call me that, K. You can call me Al. When you call me Tío I think of you when you were here last."

She straddled him, tucking her legs over his so her feet were next to her ass. "I wanted to fuck you then, too," she whispered in his ear. Then she nibbled his earlobe.

He groaned again. "Shut the fuck up," he said, grabbing her hair as she squealed. He kissed her, hard, their teeth colliding on first touch as they got used to each other's mouths. Once they did, the kisses grew only more intense, each of them intent on devouring the other. Al nibbled on Kate's lips lightly, but when she returned the favor she split his lip and drew blood. She took the moment he drew back in surprise to pull his shirt up, and he helped her the rest of the way. She kissed him once and licked her lips, then dove into his neck.

"Oh, oh, God," Al said as she kissed and sucked beneath his beard. He hissed and drew away when she sucked hard, but she grabbed his hair and moved his head wherever she wanted. He complied. She worked her way back up to his ear, nibbling and sucking all the way.

"Now you'll have some bruises too, Daddy," she said, pulling back to look him in the eye, to see how he reacted. But she needn't have looked. She didn't think she'd ever seen a more desperate, hungry creature than her uncle in that moment, and he let out a low, animal growl and his cock seized up into her. "Mmm. You like that, don't you?" she asked, but before he could respond, she kissed him again. He muffled something into her mouth, but forgot it as she kissed him. She worked her way back down his chest, taking time to suck and bite on his nipples, eliciting hisses and cries from her prey. Al took one look at her face and knew he had no idea what he was in for. He had expected to hold her down and fuck her, like his suppressed fantasies of the night before. Or maybe some more gentle lovemaking. He didn't know where this aggression was coming from.

But he knew that he fucking loved it.

She licked all the way up his chest and stomach in one long lash of her tiny pink tongue, popped a kiss on his mouth, and then kneeled in front of him. "Off," she said, a hungry look in her eye. He took his underwear and shorts off in one go, revealing a lightly trimmed mess of dark pubic hair, clumped up in precum, and, of course, his cock

"Daddy's wet for his little girl, huh?" Kate said, one eye on Al's face and the next on her prize. It was seven inches long and thick, a deep purple mushroom head at one end and a tight ballsack at the other. She sighed.

"Fuck, you're big," she said, running a black-polished nail up the seam in the middle. Al hissed again. "You love this shit, huh?" Al nodded. "You like it when a little girl tells you what to do, Daddy?" Al groaned.

She continued running her nails around his member, occasionally drifting down to lightly scratch his balls. "I want to hear you say it."

Al spoke for the first time in a while, though it was a struggle. "S-Say what?"

Kate licked his groin, scooping as much salty precum as she could. "I want you to ask your little girl to do things to you."

Al had closed his eyes in ecstasy when she put her mouth on him. "Suck my cock, baby," he asked, with as much bravado as he could muster.

She grabbed his balls tight in her tiny hands and squeezed a little bit. Al rocked back in shock, only making it worse. She licked the bottom of his ballsack where it was bulging from her fist. Al yelped out a moan. "Be nice, or I won't be," she warned him.

"Please," Al begged. "Please suck Daddy's cock. I need you to suck my cock, K. I need you so bad."

Kate smiled and kissed the tip of his dick. "See Daddy?" She took as much of him as she could into her mouth. Al gasped. Kate looked up at him and winked, then pulled her mouth off, ending with a lewd pop. "See what happens when you ask nicely?"

"F-Fuck" was all Al could manage as his niece lowered her head onto his cock. She used one hand to pump the base and another to touch herself. She moaned loudly, working in as many "Daddy's" as she could manage. She swirled her tongue around the head. She went as deep as she could until she started to choke, moaning when she head Al moan. She made eye contact with him as she went under his balls to lick the flesh between them and his asshole, pumping his cock the whole time. Seeing her looking up at him with as innocent a look as she could muster, with her tongue so near his asshole and her hand servicing his member was too much. The next time she took him deep he called out, "I'm close!"

Kate immediately pulled off and stood up. Al panted. She placed her heeled foot on his cock and slowly pressed it up against his stomach. The heel poked into his balls. He hissed, unable to comprehend what was going on. She adjusted her foot so that his cock was in the arch of her shoe and pressed down. He cried out in pain.

"No, Daddy. You're not coming. From now on, you come when I say you come. And where I say you come." She pushed in harder. "Do you understand?"

He took a minute to compose himself. "Yes, baby, I understand. Where do you want it today?"

She took her foot off his cock and sat in his desk chair. She laid her feet in his lap, and he squirmed at how close they were to his dick.

"You're going to come inside me," she said. "But first, you're gonna do some things for me."

He reached out to her but she put her foot on his chest. "Ah, ah," she said. "Take my shoes off."

He lovingly removed her shoes and looked at her feet. On the top they were tanned, pretty, small. Toes painted to match her nails. Underneath, they were a bit battered from her barefoot walk the night before.

"My feet hurt," she said. Instinctively Al began to rub them. He had given a good deal of footrubs in his day, and had always enjoyed them. But now he understood why. There was something so erotic, so intimate in the act. He didn't even have to think about it. He just wanted to serve her.

Kate threw her head back and moaned as Al moved to the other foot. Eventually, as a test, he licked her sole from heel to toes. She moaned even more and looked at him.

"Oh, you like my feet, Daddy?" she said, a positively evil smile on her face. He moaned and nodded and treated the other foot to the same lick. She planted her right foot on his chest and prodded him with it. "Say it."

"I love your feet, baby girl. Any time you need a foot rub, I'm your man," Al said.

She removed her left foot from his grip and put her toes on his face. "Suck on them, then, Daddy." He obliged, one hand supporting her foot in his mouth and another grabbing his still-hard cock. She moved her other foot down and kicked his hand away, "Nuh-uh, Daddy. Can't have you coming too early." She pushed his cock back into his stomach and gently rubbed up and down, occasionally stepping on his balls. He moaned through a mouthful of toes.

She threw her head back and let herself enjoy it. The light tickle of his beard against her soles. The feeling of his tongue between her toes. She reveled in the pure, strange ecstasy of foot worship, teasing her pussy lightly with her fingers. When he grabbed her other foot to switch, she pulled it away. She put both feet on his cock and pulled, hard, until he was kneeling.

"Good boy," she purred as crept forward toward her hips. She lifted her legs, letting her dress fall back, and put her left foot on his head to push him down into her sex. She let the other rest on his back.

He didn't need to be told what to do. This is something he was always good at. "Baby, you're so wet," he said, giving a long lick up her bald pussy, all the way to the tuft of hair at the top.

"All for you, Daddy. Eat up," she said, and he obliged, placing his mouth on her clit. He teased her slit with his fingers as his tongue battered her tiny, hidden pleasure organ. Finally he pushed inside her just as he maxed out his assault, lashing her clit and gently pushing up against her walls.

"Oh fuck," Kate said, finally at a loss for words. Al smiled, barely coming up for air between lashes. She didn't have anything to say. Every teasing word that entered her mind was obliterated by the sensation of her uncle eating her out. The fact that it was this man eating her out, who had comforted and praised her in her most vulnerable moment, was beyond erotic. The man who hadn't shamed her for her sadness, but instead made her feel less alone. The fact that she had found someone so kind, in such unlikely circumstances, and he had wanted her too, made her emotional.

That is why she cried when she came. The orgasm and the tears were almost unrelated, except both were caused by the same man. When he started pounding his fingers up against the roof of her pussy and nibbled a bit on her clit, she began to come. Her juices flooded his mouth as her legs shook. Without warning, she let out one long scream that began as a "Fuck" but moved to something unrecognizable as language before it was done. When she was finished, she pushed him back onto the couch and caught her breath. She knew she didn't have to hide her tears, but she still wanted to. She fought that urge and straddled her uncle once again.

He reached up to her face and, unhindered this time, rubbed her tears away and planted a kiss on each of her cheeks. She nestled up in his chest again, pinning his cock between her and his stomach, and sighed. He rubbed her back and kissed her, gently. She kissed him back, slowly grinding against his cock. He was whining, desperate for release.

"You've been so good, Daddy," Kate said, the teasing tone gone. All that was left was genuine affection. "Do you want your reward?" she asked.

"Yes, please," he said.

Then sweetly, she kissed him and hugged him. While her mouth was close to his ear, she whispered, "Then fuck me, Daddy."

She lifted herself off him and released his cock from its prison, then grabbed it and aimed it at her opening. She sighed as she lowered herself onto him.

"Fuck," Al said, overcome with sensation. "Your pussy feels so good, baby."

"It's your pussy now too, Daddy. Now, fuck me."

Al obliged. He thrust up into her and held her face as he did so, kissing her hard. She clutched his shoulders. He tried his best but the angle wasn't great. He didn't have a lot of leverage. So, gently, he placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks below the dress, and used that to lift her off his cock. She giggled softly the first time, then moaned hard each other time as he impaled her on his cock. Her lithe dancer's body couldn't have weighed more than a hundred pounds, and with Al's broad shoulders, he was able to lift her in this position with relative ease. She grabbed his face and kissed him.

He didn't last long. All the torture before had brought him close to bursting so many times, and yet he'd resisted. He'd done what she'd asked, and now he was desperate for release. He began to pound her back down with more force, then he paused for a moment and held Kate close.

"Baby, I'm sorry—" he began, but she silenced him with a kiss to his ear and yet another whisper.

"Come inside me, Daddy. I need your cum. Do it for me, please?" she begged, and that drove him over the limit. He came inside her, finally, with an unearthly groan. He held her down on him as he thrust one final time and released the massive load he had been wanting to dump in her since he'd seen her in that robe. He was blinded by the force of his orgasm, and as he came into this gorgeous young woman's womb, she sighed in his ear and told him how good he was, how hot. What an amazing job he had done, and how happy she was. She was so proud of him, she loved him so much.

It was all he could do not to cry, too.

As Al caught his breath, Kate curled up in his lap, her head once again on his chest. His cum leaked onto his thighs out of his niece's pussy. In his post-orgasm haze, he thought that was really funny, but he resisted the urge to laugh.

After a few minutes of caresses and sighs, Al kissed Kate on the top of the head and tilted her head up to look at him. She looked dreamily at him, almost like she was half asleep, even though she had woken up only a few hours earlier.

"Was that everything you needed, K?" Al asked. Even though he knew the answer, he still needed to hear it from her.

Kate smiled and nodded. "Mmmhmm. And then some," she added, nuzzling his chest.

"That was incredible. You were incredible. Wow," Al said, overcome.

"Thanks, Daddy," Kate said, a little of her mischievous streak coming back to her. Al chuckled to try and hide the squirm that gave him in his stomach.

Unsuccessfully, though, as Kate could tell how it made him feel. "You really like that, huh?"

Al nodded. "I can't explain it. I mean, besides the obvious. I hope it doesn't, uh, weird you out or anything."

Kate shook her head. "It was my idea, remember? I think it's pretty fucking hot myself."

Al smiled. "That's my girl." Kate purred and nuzzled at his chest some more. "But you probably should go back to calling me Tío once we're done here."

"Done?" Kate looked up at him, confused. "You haven't even seen me naked! Not really anyway." When Al didn't answer she sat up. "Did you think this was a one-time thing?" Again, Al didn't respond. "Did you miss any of that stuff before? About how this," she said, gesturing obscenely at her crotch under the dress, "is your pussy? About how you come when I say you do?"

Al didn't know what he was feeling, so he tried to keep his expression as neutral as possible. "I thought that was dirty talk. Really, really hot dirty talk. The hottest I've ever heard," he assured her, awkwardly. "But still, dirty talk."

"Oh, it was dirty talk. But it was real. And it's just the beginning, Tío." Kate leaned in to kiss him, putting one hand on his now soft cock and balls and squeezing. Al's heart nearly burst, and Kate grinned when she saw his reaction.

"K. I didn't think— I thought that was all you needed?" Al said, trying to convey his confusion.

Kate stretched and yawned. She punched him on the shoulder. "I needed someone to love me, dumbass. I still do. I want that someone to be you, Tío."

Al didn't know what to say. Kate intertwined his fingers with hers and stood, dragging him up with her. "Naptime," she said. "We can talk about this later."

Al sighed, following her to his bedroom, remembering to turn the air conditioner down on his way over. "Promise?" he asked.

"Promise," she said. She pushed him to one side of the bed and went around to the other. He climbed in and got settled under the covers. She seemed to hesitate before getting into bed. He looked at her, about to ask what was wrong, when she leaned over and covered his eyes.

"Please don't look," she asked. The confident, domineering lover was gone, and a scared, vulnerable young woman took her place. When she removed her hand from his eyes, she saw they were closed and began to pull the dress over her head.

Al dutifully kept his eyes closed. "It doesn't bother me, you know," he said.

She climbed onto the bed, kissed him, and then got under the covers. "I know. You can open your eyes now."

Al did, and once again the vision tore at his heart. His beautiful niece gazing at him, freshly fucked. Her eyes shining with tears and a smile on her face. He knew, without asking, without a doubt, that she was feeling the same thing he was.

Love.

"I just don't want you to see me this way," she said, turning away from him and nestling her ass against his groin. Even just a few minutes after one of the most powerful orgasms of his life, his cock twitched a little at the sensation of tight teenage ass pushed against it. She sighed and ground her ass into him just a little as he got into position, slipping an arm under her head and one over her waist. She spoke softly, away from him, so he had to strain to hear. "I don't want you to think I'm helpless, or weak. I want to be strong for you."