Shared Trauma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al pressed a smile into the back of her head and kissed it. "We don't have to be strong all the time. I'll always be here for you to lean on, no matter what." He didn't know what to do with his hands yet again. Kate entwined her fingers with his right arm and placed his hand on her stomach. "Fuck it," he thought, and he let his left hand rest on her right breast. Kate sighed again and wrapped her other hand around his arm.

Time passed in silence. Just as he was about to drift asleep, he remembered something he'd meant to ask her before. "K," he said, testing if she was awake. She stirred a little. "K," he said again, a little louder.

"Sleep," she mumbled in response.

"What did you tell your mom on the phone earlier?" Al asked, still halfway to dreamland himself.

"Told her I was fine. She'll be by to pick me up after work today."

Al grunted in assent. Hopefully it would only be a short nap, and they could each shower before Bridget arrived.

# # #

As Al slept, he dreamed.

It was a very real dream. His dreams usually followed a close third person. It was him, alright, but it also wasn't him. He was both inside and outside his body in those dreams. The dream space is strange that way. Impulses and visions stack on top of one another to produce the sensations of loss or longing we feel when we awake.

This was not one of those dreams.

This was real. Al could feel it. He was young again. He remembered this night: his eighteenth birthday party. Well, he remembered some of it. His parents rented a tent for the backyard and invited all his friends and family. They supplied drinks as well, and young Al had never had anything to drink. He started drinking before he ate, and he felt so good he forgot to eat much of the wonderful dinner his parents had catered. He was having so much fun.

And then he had too much fun, and the fun had to leave his body somehow. It was Bridget who found him vomiting in the plants on one side of the house. Bridget was only a few years older than him, but she had always been way cooler than him. She smoked weed, she had hot friends, and she was generally just so much more relaxed and with it than Al was. She made a joke about fertilizer, and when Al begged her not to tell his parents, she said it would be their little secret. The price for the secret, however, would be to drink water and go to bed right away. Al agreed.

Bridget draped Al over her shoulder and snuck into the house through the front door. While everyone was having fun in the backyard, Bridget lowered Al into bed and then ran off to get some water. Al would have to live down the fact that he couldn't hang and went to bed early on his first drinking expedition for the rest of his life.

This is the last thing Al remembered. He must have blacked out, because everything that happened in that dream afterward was new to him. But it still felt just as real.

Bridget took a while getting back. Al was sweating. Why was he sweating? He did what anyone would do when they were too hot: he stripped. He was just in his boxers when Bridget came back in.

He and Bridget had been pretty close when they were younger. She was pretty much the only girl in his life. He was a nerd throughout school, and in high school he went to an all-boys school. So when he was fifteen, and Bridget was eighteen, they started to drift apart. Bridget thought it was because of the age difference. They had hit a point where they weren't into the same things, but they would come back around.

Al knew why. For a while he had a crush on his cousin. Just an innocent kid's crush. No harm would come of it. But puberty came to Al a little late, and when it did, his crush bloomed into something that wasn't innocent anymore. He couldn't be around her without imagining her naked. She spent so much time near the water, she was almost always in a bathing suit.

Al kept his distance. He kept his mind off her body. And eventually, the crush faded. But the attraction was always there, lurking just beneath.

So when Bridget came back in to give him a glass of water, the sight of her flipped a switch inside of him. It might have been her outfit. She was in low-cut jeans and a crop top, her pierced navel showing along with a little bit of her underboob tattoo. It might have been her tits, of impressive size to young Al, which were perky and full that night. Maybe it was her ass in those jeans, and the look he got at it when she turned to lock the door behind her.

It was probably all of these things, and the alcohol besides. His inhibition was gone. He started to get hard.

Bridget laughed when she saw her cousin laying out in his underwear. She thought it was cute that this was his first drunk. She had no idea he was blacked out.

When he sat up to take a sip of water, she saw his cock pressed against his boxers. The very tip of it was poking out of his waistband. She had had a bit to drink herself, and was not in a good place with her boyfriend. She knew her cousin was a virgin, so she decided to have a little fun. She had no idea what the consequences of her actions would be.

She sat on his bed and had him drink the whole glass of water. She teased him for his poor chugging skills, as he had gotten water all over his chest scrawny, hairless, teenage chest. She reached over to brush it off him, grazing his cock in the process. She acted like she had no idea what she had done.

When Bridget reached over, Al saw she wasn't wearing a bra. He saw almost everything, the fabric pulling to her skin just where her areola began. Her nipples were hard and poking through the material. His cock strained against his waistband, but he couldn't reach down and adjust it with her right there. And then her fingertips grazed his cock and he jerked up in shock.

When he did, he pushed his cock into her hand. It was unintentional on his part. She very intentionally grabbed it, and then made a show of dropping it.

"Sorry," Al said, not making eye contact with her. "I can't control it."

Bridget laughed. "It's alright Al. It's just a penis. It isn't gonna hurt me."

He covered his face in shame, which made her feel a little guilty for messing with him. "Fuck," he said.

"It's okay!" Bridget said, laughing. "It's okay, I promise. Look," she said, grabbing it again and then letting it go. Al hissed.

"See?" Bridget said. "No harm, no foul."

"Okay," Al said. He was smashed. He had no idea what he was saying.

"Although," Bridget said, staring at his cock. "It is pretty big." In his youth, he had the same bulbous mushroom head and thick seven inch rod he would come to lose into his adulthood. He had smaller balls to boot, making it look even bigger. She ran her hand up the shaft.

Al was lost. For an eighteen year old virgin with a massive attraction to his cousin, this had a dreamlike quality. He just nodded.

"Fuck it," Bridget muttered, pulling his underwear onto his thighs. The cock sprang up, and she grabbed it with one hand, rubbing her thumb on the slit. Al nearly fainted with the pleasure.

In Bridget's fogged brain, this seemed nice. A virgin who would look only to please her, instead of a boyfriend who wouldn't give her body the attention it needed. She took off her shirt and began to jerk Al off in earnest.

This was essentially a one-woman show. Al was plastered, but he wouldn't have really known what to do even if he was sober. He'd watched porn, of course, but it didn't tell him anything about what he liked, or what Bridget liked. So he just watched her tits sway as she gave him a handjob.

She noticed where his eyes were. "Oh, so you're a boob guy, huh?" she said, pushing her breasts together with both hands. Al just nodded. "You can touch them," she said, moving closer to him.

Al did. He grabbed her left breast as if he was honking an air horn at first, and Bridget had to fight a laugh. But once the reality of the breast in his hand set in, he improved. He worked her breasts roughly for a while, eliciting low moans from his cousin, before he pinched her nipple in his fingers, making her yelp.

"Gentler on the nipples, Al," she said softly, and he began to rub his fingers together on the nipple. "Mmm, like that," she said. She stood up after a bit and pulled her pants off, then straddled her cousin, pinning his cock under her. He squirmed a bit, and Bridget thought that actually her cousin was kind of cute.

She pushed him back and leaned over him, dangling her tits in his face. "Suck them, Al," she said, and he obliged. He laid kisses all over her right breast before bringing the nipple into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it, eliciting more moans from Bridget, then brought the nipple between his teeth and his lip and nibbled on it.

That drove Bridget wild. She was soaking wet. Once again she thought to herself, "Fuck it," and she moved her underwear aside. She lifted up a bit, aimed Al's cock at her hole, and sank down.

Al hissed around her nipple, completely taken aback. Once he was all the way inside her, Bridget ground her groin against his body. Back and forth she rocked, stimulating her clit against him. The whole time Al was still mouthing her breast.

"Fuck that feels good," Bridget said, starting to fuck her cousin. She lifted herself all the way to the tip of his cock, enjoying the way her walls gripped it. For her, this was a good opportunity for a fuck. She was neither bothered by the fact it was her cousin, nor turned on by it. It was just a thick cock in her pussy, and she was reveling in it.

Al began to suckle her tit, abandoning the nipple nibbling altogether. He was operating completely on instinct.

"Oh yeah," Bridget said, low and throaty. She started fucking her cousin faster. He braced his hands against her shoulders to hold her over him as she used one hand to work her clit.

"Keep doing that, baby. Mommy's gonna come," Bridget said, lost in the moment completely. Having her breast suckled like that had flipped a switch inside her. "Fuck me, baby. Mommy needs this cock. Give it to me."

They were both bucking, completely out of rhythm. But it didn't matter to either of them. Al was bareback in his cousin's pussy and Bridget was living out her mommy fetish with a willing victim. They were on the edge.

It was Bridget who came first, pushing down on Al hard and leaning into him as her pussy milked his cock. Just seconds afterward, Al recovered enough presence of mind to say "Coming!"

To Al it sounded like a yell, but it was just a whisper in his ear. Bridget said, "Come inside Mommy. Put a baby in me."

And Al did. Bridget came again, harder, as her womb flooded with her cousin's cum. Then Al passed out.

# # #

Al awoke, groggy and hard, to a knock at the door. Kate's backside was plastered with precum yet again. He enjoyed the feeling. He ground his cock into her ass, and she stirred a bit, stretching a bit to press her ass into him. He pulled her into him and she turned to give him a kiss. He returned the kiss, passionately, and there was another knock at the door, more insistent this time. The reality of the dream he'd just had hit him and he pulled away from Kate.

"That's probably Mom at the door," Kate said, stretching and getting up to find clothes. "No peeking," she teased, but Al wasn't looking. His world was falling apart around him.

---

End Note:

If you've reached the end, thank you and congratulations! I hope you've enjoyed. Any and all feedback is appreciated. I'm almost done with the second (and hopefully final) part. I have yet to determine whether or not it's a comedy or a tragedy, in Shakespeare's terms. If you have an opinion, please let me know in the comments!