Shared Trophy Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew me well enough that I would prefer a live cock to my fingers. His repeating that I could quit the game at any time did reassure me. I questioned whether that meant he would stop after I put on the cuffs, but I knew him well enough not to be too worried. What was the worst that could happen? He fucks me, I cum, repeat a few times. I agreed to his new demands.

I first put on the cuffs. Tommy then had me reach under the seat back and find the child seat safety hooks. I'd never considered that a limo would have them, but I suppose all cars do, so why not. He then told me to put on the blindfold and then clip the carabiners to the hooks. It wasn't lost on me that my ability to get myself off ended the moment the second cuff clicked onto the safety latch.

"I am going to drive a bit more to a place I know is safe," he told me. So much for him pulling over to fuck me, at least for a bit. "Just imagine how sexy you look right now and how good it will feel when you finally cum."

My sense was that he drove for about 15 minutes while the egg kept me on simmer and my lust fueled brain kept imagining different scenarios. Everytime the car stopped for a light, my heart leaped thinking this was it. We are at our destination. But then as I felt the car move forward pushing me back against the leather seat, my desire sank, if only for a moment. Tommy had said I could cum as soon as he entered me. I was so aroused I wondered how long it would take. Would I just cum, basically on his command, or would he at least have to pump me for a couple of minutes? And how long would he last? Was he as excited as I was to take me in the backseat? Strange questions run through your mind when you're bound and horny. Was this a one time thing or would he expect it every time he drove me somewhere? Did I want it to become a regular thing? How many times had Sheila been in this situation? I tugged my wrists against the carabiners just to feel more helpless. I knew I could unclip them and get myself off at any time, but I didn't want to. I wanted to see the game through to its natural conclusion.

Finally the car stopped and I heard the driver's door open. About 10 seconds later I heard the rear passenger door open. A breeze filled the backseat. I shivered slightly, but it was more in anticipation than being cold. I could tell Tommy was climbing into the backseat. I suppose maybe it wasn't Tommy. He could have driven to a friend's house to pick someone else up to fuck me. But honestly, I didn't care. I didn't believe Tommy would skip a chance to fuck me, but if he did, as long as this new person had a functioning cock, I was able to be very happy.

I heard the telltale sound of a zipper going down. Then I heard the sound of a man stroking his cock. Positioned as I was, a blowjob wasn't out of the question, but it would have been difficult and as my wrists were cuffed, a handjob wasn't much easier. It didn't matter. I only had to wait maybe 30 seconds longer before I felt two hands reach under my thighs and pull me toward the edge of the seat and spread my legs. The next thing I felt was the head of his cock touching my labia. Then he left go of my left leg. I'd almost forgotten he needed to fish out the vibrating egg. But before he did that, he slapped my clit with his cock. The unexpected stimulation almost took me over the edge. "Please don't do that sir!" I exclaimed. Looking back, I am not sure why I said sir, but I followed up by confessing I could cum just from any clit play and I wanted to feel him inside of me. Two fingers slid inside of me. It was a bit of a challenge for him to retrieve the egg. It would have been easier if I had been standing. The last 10 seconds of wearing the teasing device was also the best 10 seconds. Now penetrated by his fingers, it was a challenge not to climax.

My breath was coming in short, rapid, pants as his fingers slid the egg out of me. Clearly he knew what I was feeling and he took his time pulling it out. Charles enjoyed teasing me and it was clear that Tommy did too.

"Please don't make me wait. Fuck me. Let me cum!" I bellowed out. He didn't respond. At least not verbally. I did feel him slap his cockhead against my clit again. Then again and again.

"No more sir," I begged. "You'll make me cum. I can't help it. If you want my cunt wrapped around you when I do, give me your cock, now!"

I want to believe that my pussy was irresistible to him but whether it was or wasn't, I needed him inside me now and prayed he would not bring me off by just hitting is cock against my clit. He paused, because of course he did, but then pressed his cockhead against the opening of my leaking love tunnel. I was operating beyond rational thought.

"Enough teasing! Fuck me you bastard!" I howled. And with one firm thrust he buried his cock into my pussy.

Did that single thrust take me over the edge? Technically no, but it was close. I squeezed my Kegels hard against his cock and I thrust my hips forward as much as my bound wrists would allow. Tommy seemed inspired and began to pound me. I couldn't tell you which thrust triggered my orgasm. My first orgasm. But I know it was no more than five as he slid his cock in and out of me with great vigor. He fucked me right through my orgasm and has hard as I tried to grip his cock, his strength and my overflowing juices limited my ability to do so.

Usually I need a bit of time to recover from an orgasm before I can build up to a second one. That didn't happen here. Maybe a minute after my first climax, a second wracked my body. I wasn't ready for it. Normally I feel an orgasm building, but this time, it just hit. Then a third flowed as easily as the second. That one was accompanied by a big squirt erupting from my pussy. That also triggered Tommy. Honestly I was too consumed by my own orgasm(s) to realize he had pulled out and shot a big rope of cum up my belly and onto my tits. I wasn't until I started to come down from my high that I noticed he had pulled out.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Your cunt is amazing," he replied. That was a first time compliment for me.

"I usually last much longer," he continued. I took that as a compliment as well. Then he pulled off the blindfold and unhooked my wrists. Looking around I noticed we were parked in my driveway.

"I told you I knew a safe space for you," he said proudly. He started pulling up his pants, but I stopped him.

"Can I suck your cock?" I asked. I have yet to find a man that didn't accept that offer. I told him I wanted to taste the mixture of our cum, but honestly I was trying to keep him hard so he could fuck me again. Alas, while tasty, his recovery time wasn't as quick as I hoped and soon he dismissed me saying he had another client to pick up. Strangely I felt a pang of jealousy that he was leaving so quickly and wondered if his next client also played his game. Not that I expected we would have a relationship, but it would have been nice if he could have stayed just a little while.

I was glad Jimmy and Christine were not home as I did my walk of shame into the house. By the time they got home, I had showered and being the good step-mother that I am, had dinner made and ready for them. While outwardly friendly and asking about their days, my mind was really thinking back to Tommy and which of my NSA friends I could call on short notice to party tonight.

After dinner, I told the kids I was going out tonight and asked them to do the dishes. They groaned at the suggestion, but agreed to take care of cleaning up since I had cooked. I went upstairs to get dressed. Or rather undressed as instead of my casual step-mom cooking dinner not a well fucked slut clothes, I needed an easy to remove dress for quick access. Sometimes I expect my FWB to go out on a pseudo-date, but tonight was just about quick sex.

I picked a white dress similar to the one I wore to the airport because Brian, tonight's choice to be a casual partner, would appreciate the humor of me pretending to be pure and innocent. Not that I looked innocent in it, especially without a bra. It buttoned down the front. While I left only the top two buttons loose, as soon as I got out of the house, two more buttons undone would show a nice cleavage and once I rubbed my nipples to hardness, they would be on prominent display through the thin fabric. Length wise it came down to mid-thigh. That was a little longer than I usually wore when going out, but I wasn't wearing panties either so a little extra length was a good idea. I didn't expect the dress would be on my body much past the time I walked through Brian's door.

Coming down the stairs I hoped I wouldn't run into Jimmy or Christine. They knew I had an open arrangement with their father. But I wanted to avoid any embarrassing encounter as I was clearly dressed for sex. Looking off the left side of the stairway toward the kitchen, I didn't see either of the kids. I had a spring in my step down the final few steps and when I turned right at the bottom of the stairs to head to the garage, I ran square into Jimmy's chest and bounced backward and startled.

"Hi Alexis," he said. "Going out to get fucked again, I see."

I was surprised he addressed me so bluntly and I defiantly replied, "Just going to meet up with a friend for drinks."

While I was surprised that he had spoken to me so crudely, that was nothing compared to how surprised I was that he reached forward and cupped both my breasts with his hand and started rubbing my nipples with his thumbs.

"What the fuck?" I exclaimed while I brought my hands up to grab his hands and pull him off of me. I think he was planning for me to do that because he flipped his hands around and grabbed my wrists. Then he spun me around and lifted my hands above my head while pressing me against the wall. I squirmed back against him trying to break free, but he was stronger than me. As my ass rubbed against his crotch I started to feel is cock growing and my resolve against him draining away.

"Let go of me," I hissed, but it was more of a request than a command. In fact, Jimmy soon took my right wrist and placed it on top of my left wrist so he could hold them both with his left hand. I could have broken away at this point, but I didn't. I stood there submissively while his right hand possessively grabbed my right breast. As I am sure you know by now, the swelling of my nipple and lubrication of my pussy was immediate.

"Dad told me this is how he first touched you and how he couldn't believe how wet you got just from having your nipples teased," he said. He also switched from groping my breast to running his fingers over my prominent nipple. I knew he was right and my soft moan confirmed it. I was shocked Charles had shared that information with his son. Shocked, but not necessarily mad that he had as his hands felt wonderful.

His response was immediate. "Keep your arms up," he commanded as he released the grip of his left hand to begin playing with my left nipple. This was spiraling out of control. Chuck didn't mind me playing discretely with my FWBs, but I was pretty confident he wouldn't feel the same way about what his son was doing. But I also felt powerless to stop him. He knew the secret to getting into my panties, if I had been wearing any, and I didn't doubt he was going to discover in short order that I was going commando.

I breathlessly attempted to tell him to stop, but I was still grinding my ass against him. I was pretty sure he didn't think I was making an honest attempt to get him to stop. Even if I was, I could feel is cock growing and given that Tommy had definitely left me wanting more in that department, I knew I was powerless to stop him. When his right hand slid down my body and began lifting up the hem of the dress, I moaned. This time it wasn't soft and within seconds the tip of her fingers found my naughty secret.

"Do you always go out to meet your friends without panties?" he asked with a chucking tone.

I threw my head back against his chest. "This friend, yes" I replied. Jimmy responded by pushing two fingers inside my pussy.

"Dad told me he fingered you to orgasm in the front door of the gym. Is that true?"

I was pushing back against him with more force trying to convince him to whip out his cock.

"Yes," I managed to reply. "I have a big clit and my nipples are very sensitive." Why did I just tell him that?

His response was to pull his fingers out of my pussy and bring them back up to my breast. He then pinched both my nipples very firmly.

"These nipples?" he questioned with a condescending tone. The pain shot down my body, but swelled my clit. I started to lower my arms involuntarily, but he grabbed them and stretched them out above my head again.

"I said keep your arms above your head," he reminded me. My mind flashed back to Tommy giving me orders in the limo. Jimmy pinched my nipples several additional times before reminding me he had asked a question. I had to think back to what he asked. It wasn't easy as my mind was definitely not on conversation, but finally I remembered.

"Yes, these nipples, sir," I replied. Damn, that was the second time today I called a guy sir without knowing why.

Jimmy responded by once again sliding his right hand under my dress. This time instead of sliding a finger or two inside of me, he found my clit. He rubbed me gently at first while he continued to tease my nipples. Then he increased the speed of both his fingers. I was worried he was going to bring me off while he had me pressed against the wall. Obviously I craved another orgasm, but I hated to think he was going to be the guy to give it to me. Just then my phone rang. Jimmy was gracious enough to stop playing with me while I answered. I assume he was concerned it might be his father. Instead it was Brian calling to see when I would arrive. I made up an excuse that I had been distracted, but would be leaving soon. He seemed to buy that excuse.

Jimmy said, "Hand me your phone and get on your knees."

I knew I shouldn't do it, but my mind and pussy flashed back to Tommy in the limo. I spun around to face Jimmy and knelt in front of him. I then handed him my phone.

"Hands behind your back," was his next command, easily achieved while he unzipped his pants. To say his cock was a beautiful specimen would be an understatement. It's fair to say it might have been the longest cock I'd ever seen. Maybe it was the longest I'd ever had, but it was definitely the widest. I couldn't resist licking my lips in anticipation. There was no doubt this encounter was wrong on every level. Every level except one, I told myself. And that level was how amazing his cock was going to feel in my pussy. Or my cunt. Thinking back to Tommy had me thinking perhaps I should use that term as whatever this was, it certainly wasn't a relationship.

Jimmy was already fairly erect from having me grind on him while he felt me up. But that didn't stop me from taking him in my mouth to help him get all the way there. He felt wonderful in my mouth and any concerns I had about this being wrong vanished the moment the crown on his cock passed my lips. My only real question was whether he intended to have me blow him until he came or whether it intended to fuck me. Obviously that was my preference, but having him in charge even if it meant only sucking his cock was also exciting. When he pulled out of my mouth a couple minutes later, I thought for sure he was ready to fuck me. Instead he held my phone in front of my face.

"Amazing," he said. "Even with a look of pure lust on your face, your phone still unlocks. You must look this way often." That was followed by an evil chuckle. "Get back to work."

I wouldn't call it work, but I gladly took him back into my mouth. At that same time, I heard the chirp of a Facetime call attempting to connect. Then I heard Brian's voice. "What's up babe?" he asked.

"Hi Brian," was Jimmy's cheerful response. "I just wanted you to see why Alexis is delayed. She'll be on her way over to you in a little while."

I was focused on the cock in front of me, but I was sure Jimmy was holding my phone above my head so Brian could watch. In fact, I assume Jimmy was going to give me a facial. I'm pretty sure Brian wouldn't mind, but you never know. In fact, maybe it would excite him. Jimmy left the call open for about a minute. Then I heard him say, "I'll have her call you back." That surprised me, but I was in no position to argue. Then he pulled his cock back out of my mouth, stepped back about 8 inches and then began wagging it back and forth in front of me.

"I know how much you love cock, trophy slut," he said as if pronouncing sentence on me. Then he started stroking it. I had the distinct thought I was about to get blasted. Instead he said, "I'll give you a choice. You can have my cum on your face and then head over to Brian's or you can bend over the couch and I'll fuck you."

"What kind of choice is that?" I responded. "Do you think I'll turn down getting fucked?"

"Unless Brian is hung like a horse, when I am done with you, he's not going to satisfy you," was the cocky reply.

Brian didn't have a huge cock. He was decidedly average. But he had a good tongue and always made me cum before he fucked me. I did pause as if I was actually thinking about my options. But my mind was made up.

"After you fuck me, will you still cum on my face?" I asked. I was on the pill, but I didn't want him to creampie me. Actually I loved getting facials was the real reason I asked.

"I'll cum in your face for the first spurt. After that, I'm cumming in your hair and you're going to let it dry there for Brian to see." was his counter offer.

I wasn't thrilled about that, but at that moment, I would have agreed to almost anything.

"Fine," I acquiesced and then started to get up. Jimmy replied by slapping his cock in my face. "Pets stay on the floor and crawl," he said pointing toward the living room.

Every time he pushed me further I should have said enough is enough and stood up for myself. But every time I felt my pussy gush a bit. Jimmy was clearly better at the game than Tommy. And Tommy was pretty good. Jimmy walked behind me looking at my ass as I crawled to the living room, and then, at his instruction, stood briefly to bend over the arm of the couch. This time he let me have my arms in front of me for stability. As he pushed his cock into my needy pussy and quickly started pounding me, I realized this was to help me push back against him, something I gladly did. I also quickly discovered that being bent over the arm of the couch meant my clit would rub against it. That was a very happy surprise. And it wasn't long before I was on the edge of a major league climax. Then he stopped. I turned my head to look at him and he was smiling. He then handed me my phone.

"Facetime with Brian again," he said. "I want him to see you cum."

I didn't delay hitting the buttons. Jimmy cock was buried deep inside of me, but it wasn't moving. We needed that to happen again and quickly.

"Hi Brian," I said when he answered. Jimmy started fucking me again, although it was a bit slower this time. I held the phone in front of me and the image looked like a POV porn movie.

"I think we'll be done soon and then I'll head over," I said cheerfully. Jimmy started fucking me with more force. That translated to more stimulation on my clit. I was about to lose it. Jimmy didn't say anything and all I could do was moan. Maybe a minute later I crashed over the edge into a delirious orgasm. I clamped down as hard as I could on Jimmy's cock, but he kept pounding me and driving my clit against the cushion. My mind was spinning and my body was convulsing. I think I dropped the phone. I honestly don't remember exactly what happened next, but at some point I felt my hair being grabbed and then a splash of hot cum on my face. No, I didn't feel him cum in my hair like he promised, but as I tried to make myself presentable to leave for Brian's place, I could see it drying my hair in clumps in the mirror. I'd made the walk of shame before, but never quite like this. I wanted to change my dress as it was disheveled from my being fucked in it, but Jimmy insisted that I go to Brian without changing for cleaning up. For some reason, I listened.