Shared Trophy Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove over to Brian's I felt like the world's biggest whore. Jimmy was right that when Brian fucked me, I got very little satisfaction. He didn't seem upset when I walked in reeking of sex or having my hair stuck together with cum. Apparently someone who is a friend with benefits doesn't worry that his side piece had already been used. Our encounter was disappointing compared to my last two. As I said already, Brian was fine as a lover. That's why I kept him around. But with my eyes opened to new possibilities, I could see he wasn't going to be enough to keep me satisfied. I managed a small orgasm while fingering myself while I blew him after he had fucked me for a while. I did enjoy him cumming in my mouth. I always did. But I was pretending it was Jimmy as I frigged my clit.

Brian offered me his shower, but I said I had to get home. I didn't look any better than when I had arrived at Brian's place, but I wanted to ride the wave of remembering Jimmy and Tommy so I hoped I wouldn't get pulled over and have to explain myself to a police officer. I also didn't want to have to explain why my car smelled like pussy and my fingers were soaked from masturbating while I was driving. I hoped arriving much like Jimmy had dismissed me would inspire him to fuck me again. I needed his cock. I got close to cumming a couple of times on the way home, but I couldn't quite get over the edge. Something was missing and unfortunately I knew what it was.

The house was dark when I got home, but I hoped Jimmy had not gone out. When I got upstairs and saw a dim light from under his bedroom door I hoped he was watching TV and had not fallen asleep. I knocked softly on the door and thankfully heard him say, "Come in, slut." Apparently he had been expecting him. I walked in, shutting the door behind me. He was watching TV. Actually he was watching porn and stroking his magnificent cock. He was laying on his bed with his dick standing at attention. My mouth watered in anticipation of blowing him again. He told me to walk over to the bed and then take my dress off. "I see you look even worse than when you left," he said with a knowing chuckle as if he had expected me to arrive sans taking a shower. It was humiliating, but also exhilarating.

When I got next to the bed, he pointed to the floor and I dropped to my knees. His cock was at eye level and I began to reach for it. He slapped my hand. "You don't have permission to touch my cock," he informed me. He then asked, "How was Brian?"

I answered truthfully. "I was thinking of you while he fucked me. I didn't cum."

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"I need your cock," I confessed. "I need to cum again. I masturbated on the way home, but I couldn't climax."

"I warned you that would happen," he said triumphantly. "Hands behind your head."

I quickly did as he asked, assuming he was going to face fuck me. I was 100% good with that. But that wasn't his plan. Instead he swung around so he was sitting on the edge of his bed. His cock was mere inches from my mouth. I opened it signaling my willingness, but I didn't lean forward to take his cock. I'd already learned not to assume anything with him. He began to lean forward, but instead of feeding me his cock, he used his fingers to grab my nipples. He pinched them firmly. I squirmed backward at the sudden pain, but he pulled me forward and I worked to regain my balance kneeling in front of him. Then he started teasing them.

"So you masturbated in the car but couldn't cum?" he asked rhetorically. "I guess you needed my touch."

"I wanted your cock," I replied. "I need your cock."

"I'm not sure you've earned my cock," he said. That confused me. Nobody had ever turned down a chance to fuck me.

"I don't understand?" I told him, although I finished the sentence with a moan as his nipple manipulation was having the intended effect.

"Don't think you can just walk in here with your fake tits, tight ass and wet pussy and expect me to fuck you," he told me. "You have to earn my cock."

His nipple play was starting to make me dizzy with arousal and I wasn't comprehending exactly what he was saying. Clearly he knew exactly what he was doing to me as he had done it before just a few hours ago and his dad had told him about the first time he did it to me as well. Besides my nipples becoming hard as rocks, my clit was swollen with need. I didn't respond beyond another moan.

"Rub your clit," he commanded. I didn't have to be told twice. But when I started to touch my most pleasurable spot, he told me not to cum until he said I could. WTF? How was I supposed to keep from cumming? Then he started telling me his plans for me.

"Listen up whore," he began. As I said before, I didn't like derogatory names like that, but I couldn't argue that I wasn't one at that point. Honestly, kneeling with cum spattered hair and eyes pleading for permission to cum (I had not learned to beg for that yet) was a turn on.

"I don't like you going around to your FWBs trying to satisfy your cunt. From now on, when I'm home from school, I will make sure you're getting all the cock you need. When dad is home, we'll be discreet, but when he is gone, you're going to be my sex toy."

Sarcastically I replied, "Is there anything else?"

His tone took a less playful air. "Yes," he said. "I know you're a nympho, but you are only allowed to cum when you get permission. I can tell when you break that rule. If you're a good girl (I didn't like that he didn't say woman since I was older than him) you'll be rewarded. You'll get my cock and you'll get to cum. If you're bad, you'll be punished."

My mind was spinning with arousal. I didn't think I could hold back my orgasm and I wasn't too excited about finding out how he defined punishment. I tried to slow down how fast I was rubbing my clit without him noticing. But of course he did.

"Ah, my pet is trying to be good and not make herself cum," he said condescendingly. "OK, let's play a little game." He gave both my nipples a firm squeeze as he said that shooting a lightning bolt of both pain and pleasure to my clit. "I'll give you permission to cum, but the cost is you agree to the rules I have laid out and become my sex pet. Deal?"

I knew I could cum with just a few firm strokes of my clit, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of thinking he had broken me. Yes I wanted his cock again. Craved it even. But did I want to become his pet in order to get it? "No deal," I said defiantly. "I can live without your cock."

"Fine," he replied, calling my bluff. I started rubbing my clit harder preparing myself to cum. He responded by standing up, grabbing both my wrists and pinning them behind my head again. As a result, his cock pressed against my face and I took the opportunity to capture it in my mouth. Clearly he wasn't happy with me as he removed one of his hands (I held my hands in place behind my head although I could have fought back) and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I could see a long string of saliva on it as he took his hand and slapped his cock against my nose and forehead. I kept my mouth open, but after three or four slaps of my face, he said, "I said you had to earn my cock." He didn't seem mad, but clearly he was looking for me to obey his rules.

I pulled my head back a few inches assuming as soon as I showed I understood what he was saying he would give me his cock. Instead he sat back down on his bed and moved his foot between my legs. He then began to play with my nipples again while he raised his foot against my pussy. Immediately I forgot about my desire to disobey him. In fact, I spread my legs a bit wider to increase the pressure his foot was putting on my foot and to get some friction on my clit. He really had released my inner slut in two encounters. My defiance once again became moans.

"You know the agreement," he said confidently. "If you cum, you're agreeing to being my pet and following my rules."

I wanted to fight back. I really did. But with everything that had happened today and the arousal I felt right then, It was a losing effort. As I humped his foot, he began to lift his toes to give my clit more stimulation. It wasn't a question of if I was going to cum. It was only a question of when. Worse, Jimmy knew I couldn't hold back much longer and seemed pleased with himself. "I know you want to cum, slut," he taunted me. "You're a cum whore. You'll do anything for an orgasm and to get my cock. Just think how good it feels in your mouth and stuffing your cunt."

He wasn't asking me a question about how much I craved his cock and his cum. He was telling me. He knew. His dad knew I was a nymphomaniac, but Jimmy had broken through my tough exterior to discover just what a wanton slut I could be if treated in the right way. I wasn't thinking about how Charles would react if he found out I was his son's pet. I wasn't thinking at all. I was riding his foot and reveling in his fingertips on my nipples. My moans of pleasure were loud and I knew his foot was saturated with my juices. As hard as I had cum with Tommy, and indeed with Jimmy earlier in the day, I knew this orgasm was going to be bigger. Although I wasn't capable of rational thought at the moment, I think my subconscious mind knew I was committing to the 18 year old stud if I came. But I couldn't stop myself. With a flood of juices and my entire body beginning to convulse, I orgasmed. I wasn't worried about what that meant, just that I was consumed with pleasure at a level I had not experienced before.

Jimmy was kind enough to let me ride out my climax for several minutes until my body began to come back to reality. He had released my nipples, but kept his foot between my legs. I appreciated that as I continued to slide my cunt back and forth on it, keeping the waves of post orgasm bliss going for longer than usual. When my breathing finally slowed and my conscious mind returned to reality, I looked up at him unsure of what would happen next. He smiled and told me to stroke his cock. Happily I moved my hands from behind my head and did exactly that.

His own breathing told me I wasn't going to get fucked that night. But I couldn't exactly complain. He reiterated that I had not earned his cock yet. I still didn't understand what that meant, but I wasn't about to argue. He told me if I was a good girl, maybe tomorrow he would fuck me again. Again I didn't stop to ask questions. I was focused on making him cum. I still anticipated him face fucking me to get himself off, but alas, he seemed happy with a handjob. I thought back to him watching porn when I first entered the room, so maybe he had been about to cum before he started playing with me. Whatever the reason, this time instead of cumming in my hair, he mostly came on my tits. There was a bit of dribble on my hands and the end of his cock, so I scooped it up and licked it. I'd never had a man complain about that. In fact, every man I'd ever been with expected me to clean his cock after he shoots a load. But Jimmy didn't. Apparently I had not earned that either. He did have final instructions for the night. Hopefully following them meant I was a good girl.

The basic gist of his dismissal of me for the night was to let his cum dry on my tits. It would be uncomfortable, but it would remind me of him so I was fine with that. Second, he told me he had to leave for work by 8:30 in the morning. I was to wake him at 7am with a blowjob. I was to shower and come into his room wearing just a robe. He didn't promise to fuck me, but in my mind, I heard that pleasing him in this way made me a good girl. He did say by 7:30 he would be in the shower and that I would be making breakfast. His final instruction was that I needed to work on my orgasm control. I didn't like the sound of that.

"Tonight, set your alarm every two hours. Starting now, I want you to masturbate until you are about to cum, and then stop. It shouldn't take too long given your last climax. You may use any method you choose. If you orgasm, I will be able to tell and then instead of your reward in the morning, I will punish you. When the alarm goes off, do it again. You should get four rounds in tonight. If you wake up more often or can't sleep, feel free to do it more often. Now go to your room."

He didn't give any other details as to how he would know or what the punishment might entail. I kind of liked that it was up to me to choose how to pleasure myself and to wonder how he would know if I came. I did wonder if I would sleep at all. I didn't have anything on my schedule tomorrow so I figured I could take a nap after Jimmy went to work. Hopefully he would fuck me to sleep before he left. I smiled, stood up and turned toward the door.

Jimmy didn't say anything as I walked out the door. Apparently he had said all he had to say. I shut his door and began walking down the hallway toward the master bedroom when I was startled by a noise as Chrstine came out of the hallway bathroom. She was dressed in sweatpants and a tank top. She probably had been out with friends. It was pretty obvious what I had been doing. I didn't know what to say. Fortunately she did.

"You're more like my mom than I realized," she said. I searched for a response that wouldn't put down her mom.

"We can talk about that tomorrow," Christine continued. "Sleep well."

My assumption was she had been home long enough to hear me orgasming with her brother. His cum on my chest, although she had not commented, probably meant she figured I fucked him. I mean, tonight. She wouldn't have a way to know it was his cum in my hair. Christine worried me. She had to be upset by my playing with her brother. Even if she didn't mind me seeing my FWB cause her dad had sanctioned it, fucking her brother was probably a bridge too far. I thought about following her into her bedroom so we could talk it through, but she had said we would talk tomorrow. She also said, "Sleep well," which really wasn't in the cards. Maybe she had not heard her brother commanding me to masturbate but not climax. Needless to say, tomorrow was going to be very interesting.