All Comments on 'Shared Wife Ch. 02: Frank'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
in4apennyin4apoundin4apennyin4apoundabout 6 years ago
I loved the story...

but then I am one of the men who does enjoy seeing my wife with other men. I think it is hilarious to read comments from the anonymous idiots who respond with their stupid comments. Why do they even read stories on Literotica? Maybe their time would be better spent reading something else. Inspirinious, please keep up the good work. Thank you for the stories.

InspiriniousInspiriniousabout 6 years agoAuthor
I didn't put this in L.W.

I requested this be put into Erotic Couplings. The Lit processor put this into Loving Wives. Their decision. Not mine.

in4apennyin4apoundin4apennyin4apoundabout 6 years ago
anonymous = sissy wimp

I think that any anonymous comments that use name calling as an argument Is pure cowardness. Why don't you be a MAN and quit hiding under anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
like it but...

i feel like the characters too often repeat how bill satisfies her. Seem like their obsessed with that being repeated. I feel like if bill does satisfy here they would not feel the need to bang on about it so much. Protesting too much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story was great

My husband and I love taking erotic photos and have done so for years. And yes, we have included another man from time to time. I would love to hear more of this couples adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pictures of wives are much sexier than models

This is a very hot story for anyone who has ever thought about showing off their wife. It’s also great if you want to watch her have sex with another. I see that very closed minded little troll has started to pepper the comments section with his vile comments. I hope this author does what many others are doing and simply deletes his nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another dumbass husband

So he lets another man with a big dick fuck his wife? When she realizes she can NEVER live without the big dick and that her husband will never again satisfy her in bed, where does that leave their marriage besides in the crapper? This is a story of abuse and stupidity. Not a single clever or entertaining bit about it. BARF!

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't really see a "wife" in this story

More like an amateur pornstar and/or prostitute.

Really, why marry if you're just having sex with a variety of people any way?

What's the point in a COMMITTED marriage for this couple? They are not committed to each other; as in to forsake all others or, even one's own desires. Almost seems more like a day in the life of an amateur pornstar/prostitute than a story about a wife. The only difference they're not getting paid directly from the "John".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love how people get righteous on a porn site

You really have to be either a complete idiot or a complete asshole to come to a porn site and enjoy sex stories, but heaven forbid they cross your arbitrary line of what is right and wrong.

Actually it's very clear its only one jerk who does this. That's even sadder.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Re: I love how people get righteous on a porn site -- Anonymous comment

To each his/her own, Anonymous.

I don't agree with your final suggestion "its only one jerk who does this".

There is a large Moral Brigade who gain their enjoyment from expressing righteous indignation when any author may suggest that a wife should enjoy the Extra-marital Fun as in the description of the Loving Wives category.

And long may they continue upsetting themselves about wives who wander. Their comments provide entertainment often far more interesting than the stories they complain about.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@luedon

You said there was a “large moral brigade “ but it’s very obvious the majority of these comments are all done by one person. Most all say the same things and when he does change up his style to try to disguise it, he forgets which of his many different accounts he changed it on in the last story’s comments. Also, if this were a large moral brigade as you claim, they would be on practically every category in Literotica, not just the Loving Wives one. It’s clear he has a personal vendetta he is trying to justify, however it’s a lost cause as people who come to site like this to read stories of a certain type are not suddenly going to change their way of thinking because they read a rude comment. Seems like a total waste of his time to me. I am just happy to see that many of the authors are not putting up with it and deleting his comments. Constructive criticism is one thing, calling the authors sick & perverse and their story subject garbage is a completely different thing.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Loving Wives Category and Commentators

Inspirinious, with a title like 'Shared Wife' it would seem logical that the story would be in LW.

(I haven't read it. I read few LW stories. I was only responding to the comments, which is how I get my entertainment in this category.)

The recent Anonymous comment claiming that the Moral Brigade is mainly one person says "Also, if this were a large moral brigade as you claim, they would be on practically every category in Literotica".

The point is, Anonymous, that the Moral Brigade stick slavishly to the LW category to pursue any wife who may stray from the one true path of marital fidelity. In a comment some time ago, BetrayedByLove described them (himself included) as the "walking wounded". The similarity of their comments indicates a similarity of moral standpoint, not that it's all one commenter.

Until recently, almost all wandering wives were found in LW and only rarely in other categories. Now, they are found in several categories -- Erotic Coupling, Mature, Inter-Racial, etc.

Authors seem to be trying to avoid the Moral Brigade's comments. I think that's sad. They get their entertainment from expressing their moral outrage. We should make it easy for them by keeping all those adulterous wives in one category..

Lue

InspiriniousInspiriniousabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

@luedon,

Thanks for your comments. I also find the comments to be entertaining, in their own way.

I have written several stories that were posted in various categories. I've found in some categories, specifically Lesbian and Loving Wives, that there are people who feel they have the obligation to police what gets posted in "their" category, and that they alone know what should be there, or more to the point, what does not belong in "their" category.

It was specifically for that reason that I post my stories in Erotic Couplings. I was aghast when I saw that the Lit Moderator overruled my choice and put Ch.2 into the Loving Wives category. Sure enough, the haters appeared and had their say. Their response was very predictable.

I asked the Moderators to move the story to Erotic Couplings, and they have done so. I appreciate their response to my request.

I hope they allow me to post the remaining chapters in Erotic Couplings. The readers there tend to be more supportive of all types of erotic stories.

Thank you again for your comments.

Inspi

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Inspi, you're a dreadful spoilsport

How can you say that you also find we of the LW commentariat "entertaining, in their own way" and then abandon us like this?

I agree that in other categories such as Erotic Couplings "The readers there tend to be more supportive of all types of erotic stories." But that's because they all mostly agree on what should be included -- an Erotic Coupling is what they want and it is mostly what they get.

But LW readers are split into at least two warring camps. As author, you please one and you alienate the other. That's what makes the LW commentaries so interesting. Even the 'Cuck Shit' bloke adds a degree of entertainment not available in other categories.

Come back, Inspi.

Lue

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 5 years ago
Ignore the anonymous assholes

I see you get the derogatory crap too. If people don't enjoy a subject, why read it?

I don't enjoy gay male or bdsm, so I don't read those stories. Its pretty simple really.

Keep doing and writing about what makes you happy. If others like it too, that's a bonus. If not, tough shit!

I did find this one a bit dry in the descriptions but still hot.

I wonder if you and I are writing about the same website?

;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love everything about this story except for the condoms and discussions about safe sex. Fictional characters on Lit shouldn't have to latex up, 'cuz that's a big buzz-kill for me as I suspect it is for others.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Enjoyable, consenting adults having fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES