All Comments on 'Shared Wife Ch. 04: Brad & Luke'

by Inspirinious

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Average is good

While you have enjoyed an above average sized dildo and cocks you talk about the pleasure a good lover with and "average" sized cock can give you. Sounds like my wife. She tells me she is well satisfied by my average (just under 6 inches) penis. She had one lover that I knew about who had a much thicker and I assume longer cock; I noticed the effect he had on her the first time I had sex with her after being gone for a week. Our sex life was and still is great but she never admitted to his above average cock size, kept telling me he was “about the same as you”. Guess she didn’t want to hurt my feelings. Hell, I wanted him to have a porn star cock.

Oh, if you decide to try some same sex action go for it. While I’ve enjoyed sex with guys, including black guys, I agree it can be enjoyable but I prefer sexy women. Like my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInspirinious@Inspirinious
I am a lover, a photographer, a writer, a computer geek. I'm just here for some safe, sexy, naughty fun. I enjoy reading and writing erotic fantasies.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES