Shared Wife Ch. 04: Brad & Luke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,096 Followers

I realized that Brad was still next to me. I rolled my head on its side, open my mouth. He knew what to do and slowly moved so that his cock filled my mouth.

Now I was in heaven. For the first time in my life I had one cock in my pussy and another cock in my mouth. These two studs acted as if they knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. They were both sensitive and caring. Obviously trying to please me and not just themselves.

I put a hand around the base of Brad' cock and took control of how he fucked my mouth. I raised my knees and planted my feet on the bed which allowed me to move my hips and help control how Luke's cock fucked my pussy. As my arousal rose, the intensity and speed of the fucking increased.

"Fucking incredible" one of the brothers said.

"Never done anything so fucking crazy." said the other.

"Fucking hot!" said a third voice. I realized this was Bill and he was still shooting photos. Still the brothers paid little attention to Bill and his camera.

This three-way fucking went on for several minutes. My head was spinning, not only from the sexual arousal, but just the thought of me pleasuring, and being pleasured by two men at the same time. It was an exceptionally incredible sexual experience.

I also experienced a different sort of orgasm. Instead of a sudden rush to my climax, this orgasm grew very slowly and steady, like a slow moving train coming at me. I could feel it building but it appeared that I would never reach my orgasm. But slowly it kept building as both brothers fucked me.

Eventually, after what must have been many minutes, I had my orgasm. Not a jolting explosion, but more like a massive wave that slowly consumed me. My body began trembling and my pussy clenched around Luke's cock. I had to push Brad away so I could gasp for air.

"Oh Holy FUCK!" I said time and again as my orgasm continued on and on without an end in sight. Then I felt Luke's cock swell inside me and begin pulsating. I knew he was cumming.

"FUCK!" Luke said as he threw his head back as he felt the power of his own orgasm. He stayed frozen in place, his cock fully buried into my pussy as his orgasm diminished.

My orgasm continued a bit longer, but after a few minutes my orgasm did eventually subside. I felt Luke pull out of me. Both brothers sat there and stared at me.

"Fuck, that felt really good." said Luke. "That may be the best pussy I've ever fucked."

"And I know you have fucked your share of women." added Brad.

Luke stood and the cum filled condom almost slid off his softening cock.

Bill spoke to Luke while indicating the door to the bathroom. "Use the bathroom. Toss the condom in the trash can. There are some washcloths by the sink you can use to clean up."

Luke headed to the bathroom. I was regaining my composure and I looked up at Brad.

"Your turn." I said in a sultry voice. "Can we switch to doggie?"

Brad smiled and nodded as we changed positions. I rolled over and positioned myself on my hands and knees in doggy position. Brad quickly put on a condom, moved behind me and entered my pussy in a series of short thrusts. They were brothers, but their fucking styles were different.

Luke returned to the room and got on the bed next to me. With one hand I took hold of his clean cock and stroked him as Brad was fucking me from behind. I was surprised how quickly Luke was able to recharge and his cock became hard again. I had already sucked Brad's cock bareback, so I decided to suck Luke that way.

I pulled Luke around so he was in front of me and I took his entire cock into my mouth. I think my deep-throat skills surprised him.

So there I was, on hands and knees, Brad fucking my pussy from behind and Luke fucking my mouth from in front. I was being spit-roasted, another first for me, and another new sexual experience.

Brad started pumping in and out of my pussy, causing my body to rock forward and backward. Luke adjusted his thrusts in sync with Brad so that I was impaled by one cock, and then by the other. It felt so natural. It was an exceptional sexual experience.

Then Brad grabbed me by my hips and began to pick up the pace of his cock thrusting into my pussy. That felt really good. My pussy was aching and I wanted a good hard fuck.

Luke grabbed my head to hold me in place as he fucked my mouth. I was rocking between the two brothers, first one's cock going deep into my pussy and then the other's cock going deep down my throat. It felt incredible.

I then realized that Luke was forcefully face fucking me, something that I had been opposed to allowing. But somehow, in this setting of a spit-roast double penetration, it just felt right. I was totally at the control of the brothers and just let myself be controlled, and pleasured, for their pleasure. Out of the side of my vision I could see Bill moving about taking photos.

Then the brothers sped up their thrusts. I was caught off-guard, lost my breath, and gagged. I coughed and gasped for air as I freed myself from their holds and rolled over onto my back. My eyes watered up with tears and I couldn't see clearly.

Luke was kneeling just above my head and I could tell that he was furiously stroking his own cock.

"I was almost there. I'm so fucking horny. Got to cum!" Luke exclaimed.

Through my tear-filled eyes I could see Brad kneeling between my legs. He pulled off his condom and was stroking his cock. I realized that I was soon to be covered with the cum of these two men.

"Oh FUCK!" Luke screamed just as his first load of cum sailed over my head and painted a stripe on my body from just above my pussy up to my breasts.

Almost immediately Brad let go a stream of cum that hit my chin down to my belly.

Both brothers continued to pump their cocks and spray me with their hot sticky cum.

I felt the bed move beside me and looked up to see Bill, pumping his cock and spraying his hot cum on my tits.

"So fucking hot, I could stop myself." Bill said almost apologetically. He still had his camera in one hand as was still shooting photos.

While it felt like I was sprayed with cum for several minutes, I know it was all over in less than a minute. Three men had each sprayed four to six loads of their hot, sticky seed upon my body. I laid there and just felt it, some of it flowing down my sides onto the bed. I was a big mess, but I felt a strange pride about being the recipient of their spunk.

The men all sat back on the ankles and we looked at each other.

"THAT, was fucking incredible." Brad said.

"Best bachelor party ever!" added Luke.

"What? Bachelor party?" I asked.

"We said we were in town for a wedding. Brad is the groom and I'm his best man." Luke explained. He noticed the time was well after midnight. "He'll be married later today. And the two of us going out tonight was his bachelor party."

"So I was the party stripper and Bill was the party photographer?" I said with a laugh.

"Well, I guess you could look at it that way." Brad responded.

"I hope you both had a good time." I said.

"Indeed we did. A fantastic time." Luke said.

Luke and Brad retrieved their clothes from the living room and began to dress. I sat up on the bed, the cum on my chest slowly sliding down to my tummy. Something about being covered in cum made my body tingle, in a good way.

Bill spoke to the brothers about my photo web site and how we like to post photos. We would share all the photos with the brothers, and hide their faces in any photos we posted. Brad and Bill exchanged email addresses and phone numbers.

The brothers thanked me for a wonderful time and then they left as we all agreed to stay in touch.

- - - - -

Bill joined me in the shower and helped wash the cum off my body. Afterward we put clean sheets on the bed and climbed under the covers.

"Did you enjoy your threesome as much as it appeared you did?" Bill asked as he snuggled against me.

"I need to practice my breathing during a spit-roast." I said with a laugh. "Otherwise I had an incredible time. It looked like you enjoyed the evening as well."

"It was really erotic. I couldn't help myself and just had to cum."

"I had two unexpected experiences." I continued. "First, having sex with two men at one time was very intense, sexually. And second, being covered with cum made my body tingle in ways I've never felt before."

"So you may want to do this again? Maybe a larger group? Maybe an organized bukkake?" Bill pressed me about what I may want in the future.

"I'm not committing to any of that, but I did have a great time tonight." I replied.

= = = = = = = = = =

Brad and Luke - Epilogue

About two weeks after our encounter with Brad and Luke, Bill received an email from Brad that he shared with me.

+ + +

Bill and Eve,

Thank you again for such a fabulous experience. Eve, you are a fantastic, sexy woman. Bill, thank you for all the photos. I may make my own special photo book. Which brings me to the other news I want to share with you.

During our wedding reception, my wife Anne kept asking me and Luke about our bachelor party night out. When we only gave her vague responses, she became more curious. During our honeymoon, she pressed me again and again for the details.

After we returned home from our honeymoon, I agreed to tell her the details, but only after she agreed to not be angry. I gave her the complete story of that night in great detail. She laughed at me and said all that was a sexual fantasy and couldn't be the truth.

I then shared with her the pictures that Bill took. Anne was floored. I expected her to be furious. Instead she was excited and aroused. She shared with me that before our wedding, she had fantasies of having a threesome with Luke and me. She implied that, with my approval, she would be interested in a threesome with my brother and me.

I haven't given Anne an answer. And I haven't told her that I know that Luke has the hots for her.

Who knows what you started with that special night. I'll keep you informed.

Brad

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,096 Followers
12