Shared Wife Ch. 07: Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers

"Looks like you are doing well. About half way there." He responded.

"How does it feel Sam? Do you like fucking this white pussy?" I asked, attempting to exert some control over the situation.

"Color of pussy makes no difference to me. I've fucked pussy of every color. What's important is how much does that pussy want me? I think your pussy really does want me. And it feels very good. Thank you Missy." he replied.

I pushed down with my hips, taking more of his cock into my tight tunnel. Damn, this was feeling REALLY good. I had little pain, just a slight ache, and a lot of pleasure radiating out of my pussy. I was more determined than ever to take his whole cock.

I pushed down harder, taking another inch of two. Still felt good, so without withdrawing any, I quickly pushed down more. Then I started pumping up and down, fucking this fine specimen of a cock. It felt really good and I felt a pride well up inside me, pride for taking control, pride for taking him, or at least most of him.

"You're almost there, Missy. You almost have all of me." Sam announced. It sounded like he knew he could lose the bet. Maybe I could take all of him. The pleasure from my pussy clouded my judgment and made me believe it would now be easy to bottom out on this cock, to take him fully inside me.

I rose up and slammed my body down, as hard as I could.

I let out a blood-curling scream, followed by "OH MY FUCKING GOD!"

The pain was intense as his cockhead slammed against my cervix and pushed it up inside me. I froze as the sharp pain washed through me. My hands squeezed his hands, our fingers interlocked, in a white knuckled grip.

But almost as quickly as the pain had hit, it subsided and turned to a pleasurable sensation. Fuck, it felt good.

I could feel the flesh of my ass pressing against his lap. I had him fully inside me. I looked at Sam and smiled. "I won! This cock is mine!" I said with some authority. I glanced at Bill and smiled. He smiled back as he moved in to get a close-up shot of Sam's cock fully inside my pussy.

"Slowly lift up so I can take pictures of how much cock he had inside you." Bill directed.

With Sam's hands holding me steady, I rose until the rim of his cockhead appeared between my lips. Bill was taking lots of photos. Fuck, his cock was big! And I had taken all of it.

I slowly lowered myself back down on Sam's cock. As my muscles had been stretched out, it was now much easier to take his cock in. I felt the tip of his cock against my cervix.

"About another inch." Sam told me as he watched my pussy envelop his cock.

I looked Sam straight in the eyes and slowly pushed down that final inch. He filled me. He pushed my insides. But I could feel my ass on his flesh and I knew I had him fully inside me once again.

Then I started humping him. I started slowly, with short strokes, and then picked up the pace, and took longer stokes. My pussy ached a bit, but it also felt so good, possibly better than any prior fuck in my life. I tried to make sure I bottomed out on each down stroke. I wanted Sam to know, that I had all of him.

"That feels good, real good, Missy." Sam said. "The curse of having a big cock is that many women want to fuck me, but very few can actually fuck me right, few can actually pleasure me. And you are doing a great job."

I had a warm feeling growing inside. I had conquered his massive cock, and it felt so incredible as he filled me, stretched me.

We fucked for what felt like an eternity, although likely only five or ten minutes. Bill took lots of photographs.

I felt another orgasm coming, and I knew this one would be big. It started with a tingle deep inside, then a throbbing in my pussy. I could feel my heart rate increase, I was breathing faster, and a sheen of sweat covered my body. I was pumping my cunt up and down on his huge cock and it felt incredibly good. I was addicted to his cock and never wanted this to end.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" I said. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, Missy. Cum for me. Cum on my big cock which is deep inside you." Sam urged me on.

Suddenly my orgasm hit me.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I screamed as I slammed down on his cock one final time and threw back my head. I froze and felt my pussy attempt to clench his cock. My body trembled all over.

"OH FUCK!" Exclaimed Sam. He grabbed me and quickly rolled me onto my back. He knelt between my spread legs as he pulled his cock out of my pussy and began to spray his cum over my body. His first shot hit my face, neck and breasts. My orgasm continued to shake my body, and tremble inside my pussy.

"Oh Fucking God!" he said as he continued stroking his cock and shooting shot after shot of cum onto my body. I lost count, but likely he had eight or more massive eruptions followed by several smaller ones. My body was covered in his hot, sticky, cum.

He had marked me as his. He claimed my pussy and my body for his use, as I had claimed his cock as mine.

We rested a few moments. Bill took several photos of the cum covering my body.

Them Sam rose off the bed, scooped me up in his arms so effortlessly, like I was a rag doll, and carried me into the bathroom and shower. He turned on the water, and when it was hot, turned the spray onto the two of us. With large gentle hands he washed my entire body, including shampoo and conditioner in my hair. I washed his body, spending an extra long period of time soaping his spent cock. We turned off the water, and wrapped our bodies in towels. I brushed my wet hair.

Then we joined Bill in the kitchen and sat at the table. He was transferring photos from his camera to his laptop.

"You two were fucking incredible. Was that as good as it looked?" Bill asked.

"Very good." I answered. I didn't want to say too much in front of Sam, but I intended to give Bill all the details about how I experienced that large cock.

"Maybe the best damn pussy I've ever fucked." Sam replied rather openly commenting on me.

We sat in awkward silence for a few moments. I'm sure Sam wanted to be invited back, and I wanted to invite him back, but I needed to discuss this first with Bill. Fortunately Bill spoke up.

"I bet you two would like to do this again." Bill said. "I think that is a hell of an idea. The only question is how often."

Sam smiled at Bill's idea. I knew I was thrilled.

I felt addicted to Sam's cock. Part of me wanted to fuck him every day. I knew if I did that, my pussy would soon be stretched out and only Sam could satisfy me. I didn't want to lose what I had with Bill, or with Jerry, or even others. Frank and I had fucked once or twice a month, but I didn't think I could go a month without Sam's cock filling my aching pussy.

Bill, and Sam were waiting my response.

"While I love your cock, my body won't survive doing you daily. And once a month is not enough." I said barely above a whisper.

"Once a week?" Bill proposed. It was as if he was the broker for this deal.

"Weekdays are tough, due to work schedules. And today you have really messed up my Saturday workout routine." Sam replied.

"I'm sorry." I replied quickly, although I wasn't sorry at all.

"Sunday mornings?" Bill proposed. (Later he told me that he suggested that so I could have someone else on Saturday night, and then spend Sunday recovering from Sam's cock.)

"Make it early, say 8 AM?" proposed Sam.

"That would be wonderful." I accepted his offer. "But not tomorrow, that is too soon."

Bill shook Sam's hand, as if closing a business deal. "See you here Sunday's at 8 AM, beginning a week from tomorrow."

"Thank you. Thank you both. I know we will have loads of fun together." Sam said. He rose, found his clothes and dressed. Before he left, we exchanged email addresses and phone numbers. We also got his home address, and it was just five blocks over. Then he was gone.

My pussy throbbed in anticipation of having Sam's monster cock inside me again in eight days.

- - - - -

After I dressed, I rejoined Bill at the breakfast table. He had made breakfast and coffee for me.

"How are you feeling?" Bill asked. He was well aware of how I felt after fucking Frank's large cock, and Sam's cock was even larger.

"My pussy is wrecked. I'm walking funny as my groin aches, and not in a good way. But it is not so bad." I replied.

"You didn't really answer my question earlier, how much did you enjoy fucking Sam?" Bill inquired.

"Your fantasy is watching me fuck other men. My fantasy is fucking a big cock. And Sam has the biggest cock I've ever fucked. He's loving and considerate. I could fuck him every day, but it would totally wreck my pussy. I wouldn't enjoy having sex with any other man. And I definitely don't want that." I replied truthfully to Bill.

"How did you feel about Sam fucking me?" I asked in return.

"I didn't expect what Sam said about his big cock being a curse. It sexually attracts women, but few women can actually handle it or satisfy a cock that size." Bill commented. "This may sound strange, but I felt really proud that you are one of the few that can pleasure him. It was an incredible treat watching you fuck that massive cock. When you sat on that, and bottomed out, I came in my pants. It was that erotic. I still wonder how you took that entire cock inside your pussy."

"Sam was right about a pussy being able to stretch quite a bit. I never believed that I could take all of him, but as I slowly engulfed him, it raised my confidence that I could take more. And more I did take until I had all of him."

I continued. "I want to say that I love you so much. And I want to thank you for finding Sam. He is wonderful and I'm looking forward to fucking him a lot more."

I knew that my pussy was in no condition to make love to Bill. But I had other ways to pleasure him. I slid off my chair and onto my knees in front of him. He caught my intentions and backed away from the table and stood up. I unfastened his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. His semi-hard cock dangled in front of me.

I licked and sucked his cock for a long time. I played with his balls. Every time he got close to an orgasm, I backed off. He thought it was torture, but he also knew, as I knew, that this arousal and tease cycle would produce an even greater orgasm for him.

And when I let him cum, he erupted almost as much as Sam had. But this time I had my mouth locked around his cock and I swallowed all the cum he could give me. Exhausted, he collapsed into his chair.

I licked off my lips the small amount of cum that had leaked from my mouth. I smiled lovingly at my husband for everything he does for me, and everything he allows me to do.

With a wicked expression on my face, I told Bill, "Let me know when you're ready for me to do that again."

= = = = = = = = = =

Sam - Epilogue

Fucking Sam every Sunday morning became a real treat that both Bill and I looked forward to. I loved being fucked by that monster cock, and Bill really got off to watching. Bill started wearing a condom as he often ejaculated while watching me fuck that big black cock. And Bill got my best blowjobs just after Sam left.

Sam also was loving that he had someone that could properly fuck him. While Sam loved to finish by painting my body with his cum, he occasionally would cum inside my pussy, which always triggered a massive orgasm on my part.

Sam once asked Bill if I could be Sam's girlfriend. Bill replied that Sam could borrow me anytime. Once a week was sometimes not enough for Sam, and I would get a booty-call in the middle of the week. Bill didn't mind me going over to Sam's by myself to satisfy Sam's needs. I always returned a few hours later, with a totally destroyed pussy.

I had been fearful that frequently fucking Sam would permanently wreck my pussy which would negatively impact my having sex with Bill and other men. However, my body learned to adjust somewhat to stretching around Sam's cock and it would recover within hours. I was often able to have great sex with Bill or Jerry later Sunday night.

Life was really good. So fucking good.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,085 Followers
12