Shari Hails the Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of Shari sitting there with that expression on her face, nearly broke the otherwise stalwart butch. "Stay right there, honey. I'll be right back." She said as she got up and went to the bathroom. Seconds later, Velma returned with Shari's hairbrush. "Maybe I can try giving you some pleasant thoughts before bed." She sat beside the girl, gathering the tumbling nimbus of radiant light blond and gold tresses. "Close your eyes." Shari closed her eyes and sighed when she felt the brief contact of bristles against her scalp. With each slow pass, her thick locks yielded, softly tumbling past her small shoulders. "Hmmm..." She sighed again.

"Feeling better?" Velma laughed softly. Like a gentle underwater current, the brush passed through Shari's hair. She felt a small tug here and there as Velma worked a tangle loose. "You chilly?" The old dyke set the brush aside now. Her large hands closed over Shari's shoulders, squeezing. The blond beauty shuddered and turned around, melting in the older woman's embrace. "Not anymore." She yawned and closed her eyes.

The light from the TV flickered as the picture jumped. Shari opened her eyes and moved aside long enough for Velma to get up and switch it off. When she returned, she took the girl in her arms again, holding her there in the dark. The light from the kitchen was more than enough to see. Velma stroked Shari's hair, brushing it aside. She stared at the awful purplish blotch of bruised skin on the girl's slender neck. Disgust and anger welled up in the pit of her stomach again. She drew a breath and held it in before slowly exhaling. She wanted to take Shari's pain away. She wanted to kiss it away and give Eddie Neal double of whatever she'd dished out, but she was afraid of hurting the girl more. Velma closed her eyes.

They were alone together one quiet night. It was during the summer, like it was now. Shari was excited to start another year teaching Social Studies at Walker High, and Velma looked forward to the first Varsity tennis match of the season. They attended a get together held at the church where they attended bible study with several like-minded friends and colleagues. After a while, they decided to take the party home. Velma steered Shari down the hall to the bedroom they now shared. She switched the light off and the lovers shared a deep, heartfelt kiss.

"My beautiful angel..." Velma mused. "Don't know how I got so lucky!" Shari stared demurely up at the towering middle aged butch, then glanced down at the floor. She always looked so shy! Of course, Velma found that incredibly sexy, like the breezy light colored shirtwaist dress she wore. It didn't take long for her wandering hands to get it off her young wife and onto the floor. "I love you so much."

The old dyke kissed the girl's neck, brushing her lips against the fair skin while she breathed in the scent of her floral perfume. With nimble fingers, she unfastened Shari's bra. Her palms and fingertips caressed the girl's naked flesh, tracing a downward trajectory along the tight, supple curves of her body. Velma's fingertips found the waistband of Shari's panties. "Let's get these out of the way, honey." Shari heard a soft sigh as her panties slowly came down. "So beautiful..." Velma gazed at her beautiful young lover, practically leering at her, with a mixture of admiration and lust.

Whenever Shari Keefer entered a room, heads turned, and people paid attention. She possessed a rare innocent, radiant natural beauty that shined through whether she laughed or cried. Her diminutive slender frame had curves in all the right places. Her pert little breasts held Velma's gaze captive in the darkness. The pebbled flesh of her soft pink areolas made the rosy tips of her nipples more prominent. The old dyke was tempted. She pulled Shari into her, giving in.

"Velma..." Shari whimpered, almost sighing. The towering butch held her young lover, kissing and suckling first the left, then right breast. She pulled back for a moment, and her hand closed over the fleshy swell. Her tongue swirled around the girl's sensitive nipple, trapping it between her lips, provoking a gasp while cupped the other breast. "Oh my God!" Velma released the girl's nipple. "My baby's sensitive." She mused. "I want you. I want to see you too." Shari pleaded. She grabbed Velma's sleeve, bunching it in her fist. "...please."

With a little help, Shari managed to get Velma's clothes off. The two lovers were in bed now, gazing into each other's eyes for several seconds. The towering butch was on top, practically pinning Shari against the mattress. She gently grasped the girl's chin and their mouths came together, tongues colliding, for another soulful kiss. Velma moved back and forth, slowly grinding against the nude beauty pinned beneath her. The dense patch of light sandy pubic hair between her lean, powerful thighs brushed against Shari's skin. "Hmmm..." She sighed, delighting in the sensation as her lips and tongue made contact with Shari's breasts. The old dyke's lips parted and her teeth lightly grazed the distended rosy tip of Shari's right nipple before taking it in her mouth again. She gently suckled while she squeezed and caressed the left breast with her free hand. The girl arched her back now and let loose with a ragged little moan.

The breathless moans and sighs were louder now, filling the darkened bedroom. Shari's back still arched, lifting away from the mattress. She tried to get closer as Velma's tongue teased and nudged first the right, then the left nipple. The butch woman's hand caressed her young lover's feverish skin, sliding down across her flattened abdomen. Shari's eyes opened wide. A strange sudden shrill sensation emanated from the space between her legs, like a thousand butterflies being released all at once. "Unggh!" She moaned, this time a little louder.

Shari started squirming around, holding her breaths for a second or two, before exhaling in quick little gasps. Velma's light touch continued. Her fingertips descended, dragging across the moist down of pubic hair. Shari's breath caught in her throat when she felt a solitary fingertip tracing along the cleft. The girl bit her lip and Velma thought she saw the faintest hint of a smile spread across her lovely full lips, encouraging her to continue. "God, don't stop!" Shari panted.

Velma silently obliged, sliding backward and sinking back onto the mattress between Shari's legs. Her hand reached up, sliding across Shari's body, to cup her breasts in turn while her mouth made contact with the girl's pussy. She pressed her lips against the hairy outer labia and paused for a second or two, drawing a deep breath. The butch woman sighed. Her senses delighted in the earthy redolence of Shari's arousal. The aroma of love and desire made her incredibly hungry, and she aimed to get a taste.

The old dyke pressed her mouth against the girl's slit. Her tongue emerged, parting the fleshy petals with fluttering licks and long swipes. "My Shari berry's so wet..." She seethed. The girl's hips were rocking and grinding against the mannish features of Velma's face. But Velma hardly noticed.God, yes--use me! Ride my face, honey! Her tongue swirled and fluttered against the girl's clitoris. Above, she could hear the loud gasps and sultry moans, guiding the rhythm of her lips and tongue.Good girl, yes...almost there. Shari sucked in a hitching breath and held it. Her body became rigid.

A wave of throbbing contractions reverberated through Velma's tongue. Shari's climax was intense; almost violent. The girl's mouth fell open with a deafening cry and her back arched up again. Velma grabbed the blond beauty's hips and tried to hold her steady while she rode the last waves. She felt a jolt in the mattress when Shari's body finally relaxed. But a new sound pierced the quiet darkness like a lancet, and Velma's ears prickled. The girl was sobbing and her body shuddered.

"Oh--oh my God!" She wailed. She'd clasped her hand over her mouth to stifle the sound.

Velma was beside her now. "Shari, honey, are you crying? Did I hurt you?" She gathered her sobbing young lover in her arms, holding her. She stroked the girl's cheeks, brushing the tears away as best she could with her fingers. Shari's hand touched hers and she shook her head.

"No, I--I'm sorry, I--" She sucked in another hitching breath. "That was so intense...I've never felt this way before with anyone but--" She broke off again, looking away for a second. "I love you so much...I didn't mean to cry like that."

Velma was relieved. "I love you, Shari, more than you'll ever know." She whispered between kisses. "I'll do whatever I can to make sure you're safe. And I'm gonna make damn sure Eddie Neal thinks twice about bothering you, or anyone else, again!"

"Who's Eddie?"

*****

Velma woke with a start and shuddered. She'd fallen asleep on the sofa. Shari was with her, sound asleep. The girl's head resting in her lap. It was still dark and the TV was turned off. She wondered how long they'd been there. If the crick she felt in her neck was anything to go by, they must've been asleep for at least a few hours. The towering butch extended her legs out, stretching, when she felt Shari stirring. The girl loudly exhaled and pushed herself up.

"Guess we fell asleep in front of the TV." Velma said. She helped Shari up from the sofa. "It's been a big day. Come on, honey, let's crawl into bed."

"Velma?" Shari's floated softly up.

"Hmm?"

"Promise me you won't do anything stupid. I mean, about what happened earlier."

"You're starting to sound like CJ." Velma said. "What makes you think I'd do anything stupid?"

"Because I heard you talking in your sleep and I know how you get sometimes. They know it too." A few seconds of silence passed. "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know." Velma admitted. "Not sure when--or if--I'll run into Eddie anytime soon. But I'll think of something."

*****

It is often said that a man who hurts others, risks hurting himself. The Bible cautions against letting the sun go down on anger lest we give opportunity to the devil. But Velma Blount had already decided that she alone would seize opportunity and deliver a righteous spanking to the duplicitous Eddie Neal.

Like every other teacher and administrator in Thatcher Blake, Velma Blount was on the district wide mailing list. Every month, she received a bulletin calledThe Competitor. She skimmed the pages concerning athletic events for the elementary and middle schools. There was a paragraph concerning last year's Presidential Fitness Award winners. But Velma was interested in checking the fall sports schedule on the last page of the bulletin. This section, which covered the entire page, listed the dates and sites of each high school's home and away games. The main section was divided by school, and then further divided by sport.

Velma (for obvious reasons) was especially interested in the listings for Varsity and J-V volleyball at F.W. Harmony. Eddie Neal coached both Varsity and J-V teams for the past 12 years. Velma toyed with the idea of getting revenge on Eddie's home turf. Nothing would be sweeter or more gratifying than humiliating Shari's attacker in front of a large crowd of spectators and her own students.

But such fantasies only played out in raunchy paperback novels and on the screens of the sketchy little movie theaters where the audience consisted mostly of men wearing hats and dark glasses. This was real life and Velma reminded herself that she was an educator above all else and had a reputation to uphold. And if she ever did (as CJ Treadway so eloquently put it) something stupid, there would be dire consequences in store, and no chance for revenge.

She needed a way to get Eddie Neal alone, but how? Velma daydreamed of a scenario where she spotted Eddie alone in the hall outside the Harmony High gymnasium. She'd take the other woman by surprise; ambush from behind. Of course, she realized such a thing would not be possible without a little help. She needed a conspirator.Don't do anything stupid.

The curt, brusque voice belonging to CJ Treadway floated inside her mind. She looked down at the fall sports schedule sitting on the desk in front of her, and a devious grin spread across her lips. Miss Treadway and Miss Larsson were the volleyball coaches for North Haskell. And on the last Friday evening of September, their Varsity girls were playing an away game against Harmony. "I've got a call to make later." Velma muttered to herself. She picked up her clipboard and attendance sheet and strolled out of the Girls' PE office. Her 2nd hour class was due to start in 5 minutes. She headed for the main gym just as the first group of freshman and sophomore girls emerged from the locker room.

*****

Miss Eddie Neal had just finished giving her Varsity girls their post-game congratulatory talk. Proud that her girls won, 25-14, she gathered her things and strolled out of the gym past the (still open) concession window. A handful of parents, all members of the Harmony High Booster Club, were busily stowing away unsold bags of potato chips and candy bars while another parent swept the floor. The popcorn machine, nearly empty, sat next to a pile of neatly folded t-shirts with the Harmony Bulldog mascot. She stopped and exchanged a few pleasantries with one of the parents before heading out the door for home.

She pushed through the bank of double doors and stepped out into the balmy late September evening. The sky overhead was clear with a dreamy strata of dark blue, violet, red, and orange as the sun dipped behind the line of trees on the far side of the lot. A trio of brilliant stars hovered in the deepening twilight. Eddie stopped long enough to fish her car keys out of her pants pocket. "Now where the hell..." She grumbled.

Eddie's hand patted her front and back pants pockets, searching for her billfold. When she came up empty, she slowly turned around, eyes scanning the nearly empty parking lot. Her hands frantically wandered across her chest and back over her hips as if she expected the billfold to suddenly materialize. "Damn, I just had it ten minutes ago, where could I have lost it?"

A sudden epiphany struck the dark haired butch.The concession stand. Maybe it fell out of her pocket when she was talking to one of the parents. Eddie sprinted back across the parking lot and back inside the building. The concession window was still open. But when she asked if anyone found a stray billfold lying around, the answer was no.

"Check the gym. There's still a few people hanging around in there."

Eddie returned to the gym. After asking several different people, including a couple of her Varsity girls, she came up empty. She unlocked the door to the Girls' PE office and switched the lights on just long enough to quickly scan the cramped space. The lone desktop, though cluttered with papers, was the same way she'd left it hours earlier. A small transistor radio leaned against the windowsill next to some binders, but there was no billfold.

She closed and locked the office door, wondering where to look next when she was startled by the presence of a slender blond butch woman wearing a light colored golf shirt and track pants. "Someone told me that you were looking for your billfold, Ed." It was Miss Birgitta Larsson, head Varsity coach from North Haskell.

Eddie exhaled sharply. "Goddamn, warn me the next time you wanna start creeping around like that!"

"Didn't mean to startle you like that, Ed. I thought you saw me when you went inside the office." Miss Larsson said. "Still looking for your billfold?"

"Yeah, you found it I presume?"

"Not exactly." Miss Larsson replied. "Someone sitting in the bleachers I think; a parent. They brought it over to the main office. I think one or two of the secretaries are still there...if you hurry."

"Thanks." Eddie stepped out into the hall and made tracks for the main office, located on the other side of the building. The student commons and the nurse's office were nearby. At this time of evening, however, the place resembled a tomb; dark and empty. Her footsteps echoed loudly through the spacious commons. But when she reached the main office, she stopped dead in her tracks, confused. The office was completely empty. She decided to try the door anyway, but it was locked. Huge glass panels sandwiching a fine crisscross wire grid revealed counters, desks, file cabinets, and an IBM machine shrouded in darkness. Eddie seethed. She had a whole 25 dollars in there!

But a missing billfold and 25 dollars were soon to be the least of her problems. "Hello, Eddie." She heard the sound of a vaguely familiar voice behind her. It was the deep, brusque intonation of a very masculine woman; a fellow hard butch. Eddie had no time to respond, it all happened so fast. A large hand clamped over the lower part of her face, covering her nose and mouth. The butch woman's eyes widened like saucers, and for several seconds, she flailed around, struggling to breathe.

"Just relax, Ed." The voice spoke quietly in her ear. Eddie's heart raced and her lungs felt like they were about to burst. A loud, choking sob echoed in the darkened hall as the hand repositioned itself. It clamped down harder this time. Eddie's eyes rolled back in her head, and in a matter of seconds, everything went black.

*****

Velma Blount pushed the key into the lock of room 709 and turned it. The door opened. She stepped aside while her companion, Miss CJ Treadway, went inside. Her arm was wrapped firmly around the waist of Miss Eddie Neal, the PE teacher from F.W. Harmony. The slim, dark haired butch woman was dazed, but not unconscious. The man behind the front desk downstairs barely looked up from his beer and portable TV set when he handed them the key. Actually, he tossed it. He absently stuck a Viceroy from his newly opened pack in his mouth and lit up, staring silently while CJ paid and took the receipt. He probably thought the woman was drunk. He probably thought all three of them were drunk. The Schandor Hotel was that kind of place.

The light flicked on. The overhead light, enclosed in an abstraction of frosted cut glass, illuminated the dingy emerald green walls. There was a window above a small wood writing desk. Velma stood and peered through the filthy blinds at the street below before closing the drapes. CJ deposited Eddie on the bed and set her things on the desktop, not wanting to touch the carpet. She brought her gym bag and tennis racket. Velma wondered why in the elevator.

"I thought I'd get a little practice on my swings while we're here." CJ said matter-of-factly. "Maybe a few back hand strokes." Velma scowled and rolled her eyes. A low, bewildered groan came from the direction of the bed.

Eddie Neal blearily rubbed her face while struggling to prop herself up on one elbow. She blinked twice and looked around the dingy room, taking it all in. It looked like a hotel room; one that has seen better days. Two women were standing in front of her. Both women were middle aged like her, and both were very masculine in appearance.

Her mouth fell open. She intended to say something, to ask what was going on, but words failed the captive gym teacher. Her eyes, however, were fixated on the taller of the two women. The slim giantess stood a good 6 feet in height. Short, blunt bangs revealed thick eyebrows knotted in permanent castigation. "Velma...Blount?" The Amazon woman said nothing.

Eddie's eyes went to her companion. The shorter woman stood around average height. She was very slender and neatly dressed, almost to an anal-retentive fastidiousness. Dark, accusing eyes bore holes through the lenses of equally dark framed glasses. "Ha-ha, real funny. You got me." Eddie said. Her voice was soft and eerily calm. Still, there was a hint of something like concern or fear underneath. "So you and CJ took my billfold," She said, addressing Velma. "and you both decided you want to have a little fun?"