Shari Hails the Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lovers kissed again and Velma's wandering hands reunited with Shari's breasts. The old dyke kissed the girl's neck, shoulders, and collarbone while her fingers grazed the rosy tips of her wife's nipples. "God, don't stop!" Shari breathed, almost sighing. "I have no intentions of stopping." Velma softly replied. The old dyke's lips made contact again, kissing the girl's feverish skin. She kissed Shari's breasts. Her lips and tongue sought the rigid little nipples, kissing, licking, and gently nibbling while the girl moaned her approval.

The trail of soulful kisses continued downward, drifting across Shari's flat abdomen to the dampened curls of pubic hair, noticeably fragrant with the girl's arousal. Another moan floated up in the quiet dark air. Velma's tongue emerged, caressing and teasing Shari's sex. The tip traced a lazy trail back and forth against the inner labia. The gasps came louder and more frequently with each teasing lick. But now Velma slowly backed off.

"Why did you--" The old dyke replied with another "Shhh!" She went to the dresser where she left her billfold. Shari watched Velma open one of the drawers and rummage through the contents. She retrieved a harness belt and a small tube of K-Y jelly. She had a silicon phallic appendage, roughly 8 inches in length. It was thick enough to stretch and fill the blond beauty without causing undue pain.

Shari sank into the large pillow beneath her head while Velma strapped the harness on and applied a liberal amount of lubricant. The tall slim butch returned to the bed, and hovered over the girl while she positioned herself. She grasped the shaft and rubbed the tip of her slippery false erection against Shari's willing slit. A breathless gasp teased the old dyke. She whispered another command to relax and the girl spread her legs further. Velma slowly pushed forward, easing the head of her toy inside. The effect was immediate. Shari groaned when she felt the welcome intrusion. There's nothing like the feel of a hard butch taking--and getting--what she fought for, and won.

"That's right, baby, take it all." Velma purred. "Good girl." Her voice faltered a little as she tried to constrain her quickly mounting excitement. Her hands spread open, running along the girl's sides. Seconds later, they closed over Shari's breasts, rubbing and squeezing while she started thrusting in and out. Shari wrapped her arms around the butch woman's lanky frame and her hold tightened. "Ahhh!" She cried. She was clinging to Velma, not wanting to let her go. "Fuck!" Her eyes welled up and her vision blurred a little.

"You're mine and only mine, baby." Velma panted. "I'll kill anyone who comes after you like Eddie did!" She cradled Shari's head, burying her fingers in her hair. Her fingers closed in, pulling the girl's hair into a fistful while she continued thrusting. Their eyes met. In the shroud of darkness Shari could see the hunger in her lover's eyes. Velma looked ravenous and wicked--positively demonic. Shari's eyelids fluttered, breaking their stare. She started huffing orders through loud gasps of breath. "God, fuck me harder--HARDER!" And Velma obliged.

By now, Shari's breathing was hitching and ragged while her moans grew louder and more frequent. With each passing second Velma knew Shari was losing control. She could hear it. Hell, she couldfeel it now. The girl's lips moved, but her body did all the talking. "Almost there, baby, take a deep breath...breathe...that's it!"

With the first wave, the maelstrom came. Shari, caught in the whirlwind, lost control, and her hips bucked against the butch woman's harness. The girl's mouth fell open wide, and in seconds, she was emptying her life force into Velma's mouth while they kissed. The sounds came in deep, tattered moans. Her body was trembling and her breaths came hitching and frayed. Velma broke the kiss and touched her young lover's face, admiring the girl's incredible beauty for a moment before slowly pulling out. "Stay right there."

Velma got up and took the harness off. She tossed it somewhere on the floor and returned to the bed. The two lovers embraced and shared several kisses. Now Shari was on top of Velma while the butch woman held and caressed her. Her soft full lips made contact, brushing against Velma's bare skin. She kissed along the butch woman's neck while her hands found the swells of her B cup breasts. They fit well in the girl's hands. The small areolas pebbled, growing tighter, while the unyielding nipples grazed Shari's palms. "Wanna feel that sweet little mouth of yours." Velma sighed. "Get to work."

Shari kissed her lover's breasts in turn while cupping the diminutive mounds. The tip of her tongue skated against the flesh, swirling around the areola. Her lips closed around the plumb nipple, suckling gently. A moment passed and she released it, pulling back, and she heard a ragged sigh. A delicate, gossamer string of saliva stretched and glistened from her lips, glistening like morning dew in the diminished light. "You like that, Miss Blount?" She softly teased.

"Extra credit. Keefer."

A faint smile spread across the girl's lips. She resumed her exploration and moved backwards, settling between Velma's spread legs. Shari kissed along the butch woman's rigid washboard abdomen while her hands wandered. Velma opened her eyes and stared approvingly at the cascade of light blond hair and the sweet innocence of Shari's face mere inches from her pussy. The girl decided to start slowly. She liked to tease the old dyke and draw things out. She kissed and nuzzled Velma's inner thighs, alternating between the right and left, while working her way towards the dense forest of pubic hair.

Shari's nose pressed against the damp, light sandy curls. A familiar heady musk filled the girl's nostrils. The aroma was acrid and earthy. The shrillness returned, scintillating between her legs and through her core. She drew another deep breath and held it. And now she heard Velma's pleading voice above her. "Kiss me..." The girl pressed her lips against the cleft, kissing her middle aged lover. Her tongue slid between, tasting her, and nudged the tough little pearl of flesh buried within. Velma swallowed hard and let out a sultry moan while the blond beauty's tongue snaked up and down. A warm and pleasant tingling built and spread in Velma's groin. The sensation kept her on edge, denying her the freefall she desperately wanted.

"That's it, honey!" Velma panted while the girl licked. "Don't stop!" An astonished gasp emanated from her throat. She stared at Shari's head between her lean, powerful thighs. The girl was executing an all-out oral assault that left her reeling. She touched her young lover's head and stroked her hair. "Please...don't stop." Her hips were rocking against Shari's face, practically humping her. God, she was so close, so fucking close!

And then...

"Aaaahhhh!" Velma's jaw dropped and another strangled cry escaped her. The sound pierced the night air like a lancet. Her body was rigid, practically levitating like a demon possessed soul, while she grabbed at the sheets beneath her. She clenched her hands into fists, slamming against the mattress, and cried out again. "Oh, Gahhh!" Shari noticed the Velma's knuckles were pale as cottage cheese.

Another minute or so passed before Velma's panting slowed to deep, trembling breaths. She grappled at the bedding, her fingers tensing and relaxing. Shari withdrew and crawled up the bed and into her butch lover's arms. Velma's skin felt hot and clammy. Shari could tasted the salt of sweat when she pressed her mouth against the older woman's neck. She looked up, facing each other. The two lovers were still. Neither one of them had the energy to move. Instead, they savored the warmth and bliss that passed between them.

In the quiet darkness, Velma reached down, grabbing the edge of the covers to pull them up. She smiled faintly and kissed Shari's brow and lips. The beautiful young blond, the girl Velma Blount called her wife, was fast asleep. And as the old dyke stroked her thick blond locks, she was thankful--more thankful than she'd ever been in her life. Velma Blount and Shari Keefer shared an unlikely bond; a bond most people say does not--and cannot--exist. Theirs was a bond that grew very slowly, over time. A bond between a teacher and her former student. Both unafraid and unashamed to share the same house and profess the same undying love.