Shari Has a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though Velma Blount arguably had a face that some say could stop a watch, she always kept incredibly fit and well-dressed. The towering middle aged butch looked remarkably younger than her 48 years. She tossed aside her shirt and plain white bra before wrenching open the button fly of her slacks. Velma shimmied out of these, kicking them aside, before pulling her socks and panties off. She stood there, illuminated in the broad ribbon of light pouring in from the hallway, her lean forearms tensing when she clenched her hands. Velma was, by most people's assessment, too tall and mannish and thin. At a bar or nightclub, she'd never get a glance, save for ones of anger, or resentment for simply existing. But to Shari Keefer, Velma was sexy and alluring...the apotheosis of hard butch essence.

Her slim, nearly underweight frame was shockingly well-proportioned for her unusual height. Though Velma coached both Varsity and J-V girls' tennis, running was her chosen sport, and it showed in her powerful athletic trim. When clothed, she always appeared flat-chested, though underneath, she was every inch a woman. Her breasts, which were, any other time, barely perceptible swells, perked noticeably in Shari's presence. The nipples, like fat fleshy bullets, pointed almost accusingly at the naked blond beauty gazing back.

Shari's eyes devoured the sight of her wife's middle aged body, the same way Velma devoured her minutes before. Her gaze traveled along the flat, rigid abdomen, noting the thin, but obvious trail of hair extending from the woman's navel to the triangle of thick, untrimmed pubic hair. Velma slowly sank to her knees on the edge of the mattress, taking Shari in her arms. The lovers shared another deep kiss, and then another. The smell of sex hung in the air between them, mingling with the sultry aroma of Shari's perfume. Their bodies mashed together, skin rubbing against skin, making the scent stronger.

"I wanna fuck you, baby...fuck you so hard!" Velma sneered. She pulled away.

"Fuck me..." Shari gushed, her voice breathless.

Velma retreated into the darkness where the dresser stood. She opened one of the drawers and rummaged through the contents, producing the black strap harness and lifelike silicon spear they used to consummate their illicit marriage. Their relationship, and their bond, was legitimate only in the eyes of their trusted friends and the God they worshipped and praised in the confines of their bible study group. Marriage was a Covenant shared by man and woman alone. In those long ago days, it was unthinkable to imagine two people of the same sex falling in love and co-habiting.

Shari was on her knees now, watching as Velma stepped into the harness, pulling it up as she would a men's jock strap. She pushed the thick, vein covered tool through the gaged opening in front. The false erection shimmied and wobbled while Velma worked the buckles and straps around her taut waist to adjust the fit. From the nightstand drawer, she produced a small tube of lubricant. With long strokes of her fist, she greased her shaft. With a mouth that would make a sailor blush, Shari demanded to be taken and used.

"Just close your eyes, baby." Velma purred. "Put your arms around me and take a deep breath." With reasserting dominance, Velma pushed Shari backward. The prodigious butch was on top now, hovering over the girl, as nature intended. The strong dominates the meek and mild. But in bed, Shari was neither meek nor mild. "Oh God...fuck me...please!" Shari begged. Velma obliged.

Sneaking a hand between her legs, Velma grasped the silicon shaft. It was warm to the touch and slippery with lube. She pressed the tip against her waiting young lover, rubbing it up and down along the slickened labia. The sound of Shari's hitching breaths drove the old dyke nearly insane with arousal. She shut her eyes tightly and exhaled, applying more pressure with the next pass before slowly pushing her way in. There was almost no resistance. A sort of squelching sound, barely perceptible, reached Velma's ears, followed by a sultry little groan.

Her hips swiveled against Shari's body, grinding and thrusting while their mouths came together to share several passionate kisses. "I love you so much, baby." Velma kissed her again. "You're doing so well..." The quiet night air swelled with a symphony of gasps and moans. "That's it, baby, take it." Velma muttered encouragingly. "Good girl! Take all of me..."

Now the girl's back arched up and her head dropped between her shoulders while she pushed herself against her older lover's body. A delicious throbbing ache spread between her legs while Velma continued willfully thrusting, slow and sensual. "Ahhh!" Shari gasped. The girl spread her thighs further apart, straining for Velma's false erection to fuck her deeper. She felt the butch woman's lips against her ear, whispering to her, while those enormous palms cupped her breasts, tenderly rubbing and squeezing.

Tears welled up in Shari's eyes, pooling in the corners before escaping. A lancet of pure pleasure tore through her, and she cried out into the darkness. "There's my good girl, my Shari berry..." Velma muttered into the blond beauty's ear. The piston-like thrusting slowed, but didn't stop. With each plunge and jolt, the tears continued flowing. Shari was sobbing now, overcome with emotion. Soon enough, the thrusting slowed until Velma stopped completely. The towering butch paused for a few seconds, showering the girl's brow and tear stained cheeks with kisses, before carefully withdrawing.

Shari dragged the back of her hand across her face, trying do dry her tears and catch her breath at the same time while Velma unfastened the harness. The old dyke whisked it off and tossed it somewhere on the floor before returning to her young lover's side. Velma gathered Shari in her arms once more and whispered soft words of love between several tender kisses.

Velma gently brushed the girl's hair away from her face and planted a chaste little kiss on her lips. "I love you so much, honey, but...are those tears?" She caressed Shari's face, brushing the tears away with her fingers. "Did I hurt you? I tried to take it slow...maybe I got a little carried away." Shari sniffed loudly and shook her head no.

The girl rose up, shoving Velma onto her back before straddling her. She figured that last question should be answered with action. The old dyke would find out soon enough that no words were needed. Shari stared down at the slim middle aged butch laying submissively beneath her. She reached for the barely perceptible swells that passed for Velma's breasts, palms making contact with warm flesh and hardened nipples. She leaned down and began to kiss and caress the firm little mounds.

"God, that feels so good, baby..." Velma breathed, responding instantly to the sensation of Shari's moist, full lips closing over her left nipple. As usual, the girl quietly nursed, alternating between the left and right breast while Velma gazed up at the ceiling, into the darkness. Now the girl kissed her way down across Velma's rigid, flat abdomen. With deft fingertips, she caressed her lover's feverish skin, silently admiring the ripples and ridges of her lover's sculpted physique. Shari's tongue slowly emerged, licking around Velma's taut navel before dragging it down to her thick bush of pubic hair. Shari felt a disturbance beneath her. Velma spread her legs apart. It was a silent invitation for the blond beauty to continue exploring.

And who was Shari to turn down such an invitation?

She slid backwards and settled between her butch wife's long legs. She reached up, letting her hand rest against Velma's mound. The dense thicket of damp curls looked auburn even in the diminished light. Shari stroked the curls, teasing apart the cleft, in response to Velma's sighing breaths. She smelled the familiar primal, earthy scent of arousal and natural womanhood. She drew another deep breath and her lips stretched in a faint smile. Velma Blount looked mannish and sounded mannish, but each time the clothes came off, she was very much a woman. Shhh, this'll be our secret, Keefer...

Shari applied a bit of pressure now, forcing the hairy flesh petals apart to expose the fully engorged nub of Velma's clitoris. Shari leaned closer until she felt the butch woman's vulva touching her moist full lips. She pressed the tip of her tongue against the space just above the older woman's anus, dragging it upward and stopping just below the rigid pearl. "Oh, God, baby, yesss..." Velma seethed.

That seething gasp, both compliment and command, was Shari's invitation to continue. The girl's tongue made contact with the slick inner folds, and a sudden gush of wetness flooded her mouth, causing her to gag. They made love several times before this. It was nothing new. But Shari had never been with a woman (or a girl her age) before Velma. She'd dated a handful of guys in high school, but she was still fairly inexperienced. Still, she'd come a long way since their first night together.

Shari's tongue glided up and down along Velma's pussy, tracing a series of lazy laps around the slickened folds. She wondered, sometimes, if her former gym teacher really had this in mind each time she condemned her problem student to another dozen laps around the gym. "Right--right there...don't stop, honey!" Velma's curt voice gushed. Shari continued licking, dragging her tongue upward until she reached the clitoris again. Velma let out a sudden, sharp cry and clenched her fist. The old dyke's body grew rigid and her hips were gyrating, lewdly grinding against the girl's face. Shari began to assault the erect little nub with fluttering licks, making the towering butch gym teacher gasp and sob. Shari clutched her lover's hips, trying to keep her steady as she worked towards bringing Velma to a crashing orgasm.

Then soon, the old dyke's back began to arch upward, and the bedroom was filled with several loud, high-pitched cries. Shari reluctantly pulled away and pressed her fingertips against Velma's heated mound while her lover continued pitching her fit of ecstasy. Her nostrils widely flared, like a raging bull, as she rode out the last waves of her intense orgasm. After a few ragged breaths, Velma's body went limp. Her homely face was frozen in a mask of contented pleasure. "Come here, Shari berry, let me hold you." The girl crawled back up the mattress and into her lover's embrace. The two, exhausted, shared another tender kiss while they basked in the afterglow of their newly shared secrets.

Secrets...Everyone has them, slumbering in the back of one's mind. Or maybe a secret is perched on the tip of your tongue, dangling precariously and waiting for some inopportune moment to slip. Secrets hang in the air, provoking expressions of worry and causing eyes to narrow with suspicion. Trading, sharing, and keeping secrets. It's a popular activity among teens and college students in Thatcher Blake; right up there with gossiping and skipping class.

Like formless Gods, every secret shared and kept has the power to create and destroy at will. There is no greater bond than that forged between someone placed in strict confidence, trusted with the spoken (or written) words of a friend. Such classified knowledge can drive wedges between people and destroy lives. But sometimes it becomes a catalyst for growth, creating supernatural ties that bind...blessed by the same formless deity.

THANK YOU for reading!!

12