Shari Hits the Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even in the gloomy darkness of the living room, Velma could see the effect she was having on her young lover. There was no denying the desire and building arousal, and for her, the feeling was mutual. Velma became aware of the first stirrings of lust building up in the pit of her stomach and radiating outward to join the fury of the storm outside. She approached the sofa and stopped in front of Shari, taking the girl by the elbow. Velma pulled the girl up onto her feet and wrapped her arms possessively around the young blond she called her wife.

"You seem awfully happy to see your old gym teacher." Velma quipped. Rain audibly slapped against the window as the wind picked up. Another burst of light filled the room. "You know...most of my students couldn't wait to get away from me..."

BOOM! Thunder reverberated through the room. Shari ignored Velma's lame attempt at a joke. She wrapped her arms around her butch lover's slender waist and pressed her face against Velma's nearly flat chest as another crack of thunder rang out, startling her. The back side of the towering woman's shirt was soaked in spots, probably sweat and rain from earlier. Shari wrinkled her nose when the obvious aroma of body odor invaded her nostrils. Shari could feel Velma gazing down at her young lover, her eyes devouring the girl as they embraced.

After a few seconds, Velma's large hands rested on Shari's small shoulders, squeezing them as she pushed the girl gently back a few steps. Another rumble came with the pelting rain, and Shari felt the weak vibration of the noise rising up through the soles of her feet. Velma began stroking the girl's hair, brushing some of it aside before caressing her flushed cheek. Shari's face bloomed with a searing heat because she recognized the look on the old dyke's face. The unmistakable look of hunger. Shari reached out, wrapping her arms around Velma's waist again as she felt the building electric tingle between her legs growing stronger.

"Hmm...I think someone owes Miss Blount a gym make-up..." Velma's voice was quickly drowned out by another roar of thunder. She tightened her hold on the girl, stroking the back of her head.

Shari could feel the slow, steady beating of her older lover's heart. The Amazon woman's slender frame trembled noticeably as the large palm of her hand cradled the back of the girl's head, holding her close. Velma's hand rested on Shari's cheek for a moment, moving to the girl's neck which still felt clammy from the heat. Shari loved it when Velma held her. She was unsure of whether it was the fact that Velma was so tall, or whether it was her hardened butch appearance. Either way, she always felt safe and loved in the old dyke's arms. But Shari still felt hot, clammy, and sticky. She slowly pushed away from Velma.

"I—uh...feel kind of hot and dirty right now." She said. "Maybe we could...you know...get a shower?"

"Not a bad idea, Shari berry." Velma replied. "The girls gave me a lot of hell on the court this afternoon. The old reflexes aren't what they used to be."

*****

Their shower proved to be a very long, slow, and (mostly) relaxed affair. The shower, a large walk-in, was next to the bathtub in the generously sized main bathroom. There was plenty of room in the glass and tiled space for the two of them to share. Shari stepped in first, her toes curling inward against the chilly tiled floor. She could feel the radiating warmth of Velma's body behind her now, and she watched as the butch woman's hand reached for the faucet handle. In seconds, the water came like a warm gentle rain. Shari's eyelids fluttered, shutting against the water as it ran in steamy rivulets across her bare skin. She flinched and audibly gasped when Velma's hands grasped her shoulders again.

"Oh God—I forgot you were here..." Shari muttered.

"Goodness, I didn't think I was that ugly...am I?" Velma teased.

Shari looked over her shoulder at Velma, her face hardening into a scowl. "Will you stop?" she said. "You're not very funny."

Without another word, the towering butch grabbed her young wife and shoved her hard against the tiled wall. Shari let out a loud gasp and her hands went to Velma's, grasping the older woman's bony wrist. The gym teacher's large hand closed around Shari's slender neck, collaring her, and applying pressure for a second or two before relaxing her grip.

"Unnghh..." The girl gasped again as Velma leered over her.

"There'll be no back talk in my class, young lady," Velma said in her usual low, domineering voice. "Understand?" The blond beauty managed a weak nod as her wife slowly withdrew her hand. She let out a sigh when she felt the butch woman's lips pressing softly against hers. "I missed you, Shari berry...can you tell?"

The tall butch woman's display of dominance had an instant effect. Her slender body pressed firmly against Shari, pinning her against the tiled wall as the girl's lips parted slightly. No words were uttered as the humid steam rose upward, enveloping the two lovers. Shari's eyes were half-closed; a dreamy expression took over as Velma's lips pressed against hers. The two stood like this for a minute or so, sharing a series of deep, lingering kisses. "I...uh...need to wash my hair..." Shari muttered softly once her middle-aged lover pulled away.

The clouds of steam grew thicker now as the girl reached for the bottle of shampoo she bought last week at the Harmony Heights Mall. The tall middle aged butch scowled. It certainly wasn't her favorite. The stuff smelled strongly of some sort of flower she couldn't name even if her life depended on it.

"Why can't we just use the stuff I buy?" Velma complained. "It's just as good. Probably cheaper too."

Shari wrinkled her nose in disgust and shook her head. "I like this better." She said.

Ugh! Velma always used one of those shampoos they sell in the men's section at the A&P. Velma rolled her eyes while Shari ignored her as usual. The blond beauty thoroughly soaped her glistening wet body, creating mounds of thick, floral scented lather clinging to the small swells of her breasts. "Here, let me help, honey..."

Velma's short, blunt locks were completely soaked and plastered to her head. The Amazon woman reached up and ran her hand back over her head. She blinked a few times as the water rained down, coursing over her slender body. In spite of her arguably masculine, somewhat homely face, she was very statuesque and incredibly well-proportioned for a woman of her impressive height. Shari's eyes settled for a moment on Velma's small breasts. The small, nearly imperceptible swells were coated with creamy white lather from the shampoo she meant to use on her young wife.

Velma issued a command for Shari to come closer. The old dyke buried her soapy fingers in the girl's wet blond tresses. "You know, Keefer, part of your grade is hygiene. I noticed you've been avoiding the showers after class."

"I...don't want to be late to my next class." Shari softly replied. She shuddered from the sensation of Velma's fingers slowly massaging her head. Huge mounds of thick, white lather tumbled over her small shoulders, joining the forked streams of hot water running over her perky breasts. Velma continued washing the girl's hair, but soon her enormous hands began to wander. "Oh my God—what are you doing?" Shari gasped in feigned surprise.

"Seems to me some of you young ladies aren't taking class—or your grade—seriously enough." Velma snapped. "You need your teacher to show you how to do everything..."

"Miss Blount..." Shari gasped again.

"Quiet, Keefer." Velma tersely replied. It was obvious by the expression on the old dyke's face, she was thoroughly enjoying this. "From now on, you are to spend at least five minutes in the shower after class. And I expect you to wash yourself thoroughly—no half-hearted attempts."

"Oh my God..." Shari let out another loud gasp.

Velma took some more of the shampoo, rubbing it between her palms for a few seconds. Her slender arms embraced the girl as her hands closed over her breasts, tenderly caressing them and squeezing the slippery mounds. "If I didn't know better, Keefer, I'd say you're starting to enjoy this."

"No, I'm not!" Shari nearly shouted. "Get your hands off me!"

Shari glanced down at her breasts, covered momentarily by Velma's hands. Another mound of thick lather, like perfumed whipped cream, tumbled down the front of her body, dissolving with the hot water. Her puffy little nipples stood fully erect, the rose-pink tips swollen and sensitive. The butch woman's fingers softly pinched the left nipple and Shari let out a moan.

"Think you might like girls better...or maybe you're just a bit curious. It's okay," Velma whispered. The skin around Shari's ear prickled painfully. "Your secret's safe with me..."

"Unnghh...Miss Blount..."

Velma continued with the soapy massage as she whispered soft words of love and reassurance in the girl's ear. Shari's knees buckled and Velma pressed her back against the tiled wall, underneath the spray. Her eyelids fluttered as she felt the butch woman's touch become increasingly invasive. Her lips parted once more, about to let out another moan. "Shh, baby," Velma said. Her otherwise gruff voice softened ever so slightly. "It's natural to wonder about girls, what it's like..."

Shari's legs were trembling now. Velma's fingers stroked the sudsy patch of golden blond hair between the girl's slender legs. "Please..." Shari whimpered. "Close your eyes, honey and kiss me." Miss Blount whispered. "Just imagine I'm a boy. I know some of your friends used to say I look like one anyway..."

On Velma's command, Shari opened her legs a little wider, granting her wife easier access. The towering butch slipped her fingers across the slickened petals of Shari's secret flower. Her fingertips grazed against the girl's clitoris, teasing the tough little bud while another sigh escaped Shari's lips. Velma kissed her young wife aggressively. The girl's lips parted as she gasped for air. The old dyke's tongue darted inside, searching for Shari's.

They exchanged several long, lingering kisses while Velma's fingers explored her young lover's pussy. "God, that feels so good..." Shari moaned. "Told you so." Velma replied with a soft chuckle. "You just relax, honey...enjoy..."

The gorgeous young blond felt her lover's arm around her, embracing her. Velma slowly eased a couple fingers into Shari's pussy, thrusting in and out. The tall butch leaned in now, and her mouth closed over the girl's left breast. Her tongue emerged to tease the distended tip while she gently suckled. For several minutes, Velma alternated between the left and right breast, kissing and suckling while her fingers continued thrusting inside her beautiful young wife.

Soon, Shari's body began to tense up and it became obvious that her climax was imminent. But Velma wanted the girl to hold off. Just for a few minutes. She enjoyed this impromptu little game of role-playing. It was just like old times, when they were still student and teacher. Only now, it was so much better.

"Miss Blount—I'm..."

"Shh, baby. Let me kiss those beautiful lips again."

Velma eased her fingers out now, and her hand went to the girl's breasts again. The two lovers shared several deep kisses as the water rained down on them. When they broke the kiss, Shari stared silently as Velma slowly sank to her knees before her. The girl's heart raced at the sight of her lover looking up at her. It was at that moment she suddenly recalled one night when Velma took her out to dinner. It was one of the fanciest restaurants in town, near Harmony Heights. Afterwards, they went for a long walk on the Blake College campus where Shari was studying to be a teacher.

They were already lovers by then, and had been seeing each other for months. Shari wasn't able to see Velma often during the week, but the towering butch woman made a point of seeing her beautiful ex-student as much as she possibly could. And the more they saw each other, the closer they became. But still, it came as a surprise to Shari when Velma nervously cleared her throat and said she had something very serious she wanted to discuss.

"Is there something wrong?" Shari asked. The towering butch glanced around nervously as if she wanted to be sure they were truly alone. She led the girl to a bench close by and asked her to sit.

"No, honey, nothing's wrong." Velma replied. She cast another furtive glance over her shoulder. "It's just that...ah...we've been seeing each other for a while now, and..." She was standing in front of Shari, and seconds later, she slowly went to her knees. The masculine giantess took the blond beauty's hands in hers now, squeezing them affectionately. "There's nothing more I want in this life than to be with you. I—I want you to be my wife—"

"But we can't actually get married." Shari replied. "I mean, if you were a man, things would be different."

"Yeah, I know, but I'm not." Velma said. "Don't remind me. I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks. I love you and I want you, Shari. I'm ready to give my whole life to you if you'll have me."

Suddenly the poor girl was overcome with emotion. Her vision was blurry and her eyes stung from the flood of hot tears she struggled to hold back. "I don't care what anyone thinks either." She muttered with an audibly trembling voice. "I love you too. I'd love to be your wife or roommate or whatever dumb lie we have to make up. As long as I'm with you."

"Ahh, Velma..." Shari snapped back to the present, hot water raining steadily over her. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt Velma's mouth pressing against her mound, kissing the wet curls of pubic hair before her tongue emerged once more to trace along the cleft. The sensation was electrifying, and it caught the girl off-guard.

Velma paused and drew a deep breath, taking in the earthy scent of Shari's arousal mixed with the soap and water running in small steady streams between her legs. "God, you're so beautiful." The butch woman seethed. "Please stay with me...don't ever leave me..." A soft whimper of pleasure escaped Shari's lips as she felt the old dyke's mouth making contact again.

"Oh God, Velma...I don't think I can stand..." The butch woman shushed her beautiful young lover as her grip on the girl's ass tightened. Her palms squeezed the slippery smooth skin of Shari's ass cheeks. Her tongue traced along the hairy cleft of the girl's pussy once more, parting it and feeling a sudden flood of wetness. Shari leaned hard against the tiled wall, her hands flailing for a second or two while she struggled to steady herself.

Seconds later, the gorgeous young blond began rocking her hips against Velma's rugged face. She was panting now, sucking in and releasing bursts of damp, steamy air while the tall butch continued licking her pussy. Velma's tongue swirled around the swollen nub of her lover's clitoris, delivering a flurry of gentle, fluttering licks, eliciting several moans. Shari gasped again, and a thin, high-pitched wail filled the glass and tile space they shared. Shari's hand palmed the back of Velma's head, shoving it harder into her pussy as she cried out.

What a release! Shari's grip relaxed and Velma slowly pulled away. "Oh God...I needed that!" The girl sighed. The towering butch stood up now, gathering the blond beauty in her arms. It was true. This last week or so, Shari had been too busy for any kind of fun or intimacy. Velma was just as busy too. Her girls are competing against North Haskell next week, and the last few practice matches were pretty intense. Velma Blount almost always made it a point to join in and challenge a few of her players during each practice. But tonight, belonged to her and Shari.

A demure little grin spread across Shari's lips. "Now it's my turn." She said as she took up the shampoo bottle, squeezing some into her hands. Velma stood directly under the spray, letting the water course over her face for a second or two. Her eyelids fluttered as she struggled to open them. Shari's hands made contact now, tracing along the older woman's taut abdomen. Her sudsy fingertips slowly traced upward until her hands were cupping the slight swells of Velma's breasts. The old dyke let out a sigh. "Just what I needed, honey..."

Shari massaged and gently kneaded her lover's small breasts, building up the already thick, soapy lather into peaks and mountains which tumbled away and were soon lost in the streams spiraling into the drain below. Velma leaned back to allow the water to run across her chest now, washing everything away. "Come here, Shari berry." The towering butch pulled her young lover towards her and softly encouraged her to kiss and suck her nipples.

The gorgeous young woman's eyes were heavy with lust, as she gazed for a second or two at the butch woman's nipples. The areolas were small and the tips stood prominently erect. Velma stroked Shari's soaked hair as she brushed the tip of her right nipple against the girl's pouty lips. "That's it, baby, suck..." Velma whispered.

Shari leaned in and her mouth closed over Velma's right breast. The tip of her tongue teased the distended nipple as she gently suckled, and the old dyke replied with soft whimpers and moans indicating her obvious pleasure. For the next few minutes, Shari alternated between the left and right breast, kissing and suckling while her arms embraced the middle-aged woman's slender waist.

Velma held the girl's face in her hands and gently pulled her away. "Take me to bed, honey. I want you to take me to heaven..."

Shari replied with a silent nod and the two lovers came together to share several deep, soulful kisses. And as they finished washing each other, it was obvious that neither of them cared about anything outside of their bodies. The chaotic events of the school day, the tennis practice, and the unseasonably hot weather all melted and slipped away until it was only Shari Keefer and Velma Blount. And the only senses that mattered at the moment were touch and sound, limited to their tender kisses and the rain-like spray of the shower head. Both lovers could feel the other's arousal, the squirming of their taut nude bodies grinding against each other.

Velma quickly washed and rinsed her hair while Shari scrubbed the Amazon woman's body all over with a washcloth, making the hardened muscles of Velma's flat abdomen grow tighter. As Velma rinsed the last of the soap away, she gasped as the girl's fingertips made contact with the thin, but obvious trail of hair extending from her navel to the dense, untrimmed bush of pubic hair modestly hiding her pussy from view.

When they were finished, they stepped out and hastily dried each other off. Velma usually dried and straightened her hair after a shower or bath, but tonight she didn't seem to care. She commanded Shari to follow her to the bedroom now, and the two of them sank to the mattress mashed together as they shared a barrage of aggressive, almost violent kisses. By now, the storm had passed, but it was still raining heavily outside. A steady thrumming sound filled the bedroom space as the two lovers continued kissing.

"Seems like the storm has passed." Velma observed as she cast a quick glance at the bedroom window. A weak little burst of light flashed behind the drawn shade. "Just not in here."

Velma shifted onto her back, pulling the pillow underneath her head. Shari was on her knees watching while the towering butch woman submissively parted her legs. She raised a hand, silently beckoning her beautiful young lover. Shari crawled over Velma's body, hovering over her for a minute or so before feeling the older woman's arms embracing her. She let out an audible sigh as their bare skin touched. Velma felt feverish and a little clammy still, but Shari ignored it as they shared a few more kisses.