Shari Hits the Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they kissed, Velma bent her knees, wrapping her long skinny legs around the girl. "I've got you now," she teased. "You can't get away!" Shari replied with a shy giggle. She pressed her lips against the butch woman's neck, kissing her way down and across her jutting collarbone. Velma released her hold on Shari, and her legs rested once more against the mattress.

Shari savored that delicate floral scent clinging to her lover's skin as she dragged her lips across the swell of her right breast. She dragged the tip of her tongue across the erect nipple, flicking against the tip before suckling. Velma let out another moan. "Yes, baby..."

Velma spread her legs further apart, and all at once Shari could feel the intense heat and coarse dampness of her lover's pubic hair against her skin. She drew in a deep breath, catching an earthy whiff of musk mixing in with the scent of the soap. "God, I want you..." Shari whispered.

The girl slid backwards and settled between Velma's legs. She took in the sight of the butch woman's damp, hairy snatch. She could see the hint of glistening raw flesh petals buried in that tangled forest. The primal scent of Velma's arousal drew the girl closer, and without a second thought, she pressed her mouth against her lover's steamy delta.

A sharp gasp pierced the steady thrumming sound of rain pounding against the house as Shari buried her tongue in the cleft and an unexpected gush of wetness flooded her mouth, causing her to suppress a gag. She pulled away for a second, remembering the first time she had sex with Velma. The taste was like nothing she'd ever experienced before. It was hot and tasted a little salty. The smell was intriguing; sexy and erotic. Shari's tongue made contact once again with Velma's steamy snatch, tracing upwards against the slick inner labia.

Velma slowly reached up by her head, clutching both sides of the pillow as her breaths grew increasingly ragged. "God, yes...my baby, my wife..." She moaned.

As Shari licked, her tongue made contact with the old dyke's clitoris and she heard a shriek which faded into a helpless wavering moan. Velma's hips quivered erratically as she struggled to shove herself into the girl's tongue. As if by magic, Shari's tongue was driven by the sexy sound of the butch woman's panting. The tip fluttered and teased the sensitive little button while the older woman's sharp gasps and moans grew louder, overpowering the sound of the pounding rain.

She sensed it was coming, but Shari was still unprepared as Velma's loud cries filled the darkened bedroom. The girl continued licking and she grasped the old dyke's narrow hips while her back arched upward and her whole body shook and spasmed. There was another loud cry and a moan, and then at last Velma's body began to relax, sinking back against the mattress. It was another several minutes before the prodigious woman was able to catch her breath. The girl slowly withdrew from the space between her lover's legs. She sank into Velma's possessive embrace as they shared another deep and sensual kiss.

By now, the two lovers were exhausted. The hectic events of the school day and the oppressive heat had long dissipated with the coming of the storm. Velma held Shari for what seemed like eternity as she listened to the rain and soft rumbles of distant thunder in the night sky. All she wanted to do was lay there and rest, holding Shari against her as she basked in her wonderful post-orgasmic bliss.

Several minutes later, Shari heard the return of that familiar clipped, gruff voice. "Oh my...I've got a feeling we'll do this again someday...very soon I hope." Velma chuckled softly to herself as she planted a soft kiss on Shari's brow.

"Hmm...maybe in a week or so. I might wake up by then!" Shari softly replied.

"Well, you better get your strength back by Monday, Miss Keefer. You aren't a student anymore. No skipping school!"

"Did it hit you as hard as it hit me in the shower?" Shari asked.

"Like a freight train," Velma replied. "I'm lucky to be alive!"

"Wow, same here." Shari said. "I was thinking about staying up for a little while longer. I've got to finish those test papers I have..."

"Oh, forget it for one night, honey." Velma said. "Those papers will be there when you get up—trust me!"

Shari wanted to say something sarcastic, but she couldn't think of anything clever at the moment. What on earth would Velma know about grading papers anyway? It's not like gym teachers ever pass out any written assignments or tests...do they?

The two lovers crawled underneath the covers now, kissing tenderly. "I love you so much, Shari berry." Velma whispered. "I never thought I'd find someone I'd want to spend the rest of my life with..."

"I love you too, Velma." Shari whispered.

In a matter of minutes, both lovers fell fast asleep. Images of the cool night rainfall played in both their heads while they slipped into the land of dreams. The unbearable heat was broken at last!