Shari Holds a Torch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on over here, honey..."

Velma's thin lips stretched into a weak, contented smile as she reached out to her former student. She took Shari into her arms, embracing her tenderly before wiping the girl's mouth with her fingers. They exchanged a few kisses before Velma sat up and searched in the darkness for the t-shirt she tossed to the floor. When she found it, she used it to clean herself down there, ignoring the large wet spot on the sheets.

They kissed once more, and when they pulled away, Shari's nose wrinkled a little. The air in the darkened bedroom reeked—literally—with the smells of sweat and spent passion. "You feeling okay, honey?" Velma asked.

"Yeah, uh...I didn't expect to, umm..." Shari's voice trailed off. Her face felt like it was on fire, and she knew she was blushing, but she didn't know what else to say.

"It's probably a little too hot in here. Just a minute..."

Without waiting for a reply, Velma got up and left the bedroom. After a few minutes, she returned with a box fan. She plugged this into the wall closest to the bed and switched it on. Shari smiled a weak little smile. The box fan was one she recognized from school. Miss Blount usually kept it in the girls' PE office, but occasionally she'd bring the fan into the main gymnasium on hot days if they had class in there. Shari felt the mattress sink underneath her as Velma returned to her side. She felt the woman's protective embrace as she whispered into her ear: "There's still some life left in your old teacher."

They made love two more times before collapsing onto the mattress in each other's arms. It didn't take very long for the quiet, low drone of the fan to lull Shari into a deep sleep while Velma lay close beside her.

*****

Velma Blount awoke late the following morning to see her former student, Shari Keefer, was still sleeping soundly in the jumble of bedding, tousled from last night's unexpected lovemaking. Velma felt a sudden twinge of desire as she watched the blond beauty's naked breasts rise and fall with her slow, steady breaths. In no small way, Velma felt incredibly lucky that Shari decided to pay her a visit last night—even if the girl hadn't really expected to be seduced by her teacher. But she was worried that when Shari would wake up, she'd realize what they've done and regret what transpired.

But when Shari opened her sparkling eyes to the sight of the towering butch gym teacher beside her, she was instantly overcome with emotion. Shari's breath caught in her throat and she tried to suppress a choking sob as large, stinging tears welled up in her eyes. Velma was seized with a momentary rush of panic.

"Shari, honey, are you crying?" Velma asked softly as she gathered the naked blond beauty in her arms. "I—ah—gather you regret what happened last night, huh...I guess I understand..."

Shari was shaking her head no. It wasn't that at all. On the contrary, Velma Blount has given her former student exactly what she'd been dreaming about for so many months.

"No, it's not that!" Shari moaned. "I'm just so scared about..."

Shari couldn't finish her sentence. The girl sobbed so hard now that her body just shook in one pathetic naked heap. Miss Blount held the girl tightly against her in a gesture of protection. She thought she knew what this might be about.

"Easy, honey. No one will ever find out about this. I promise you that I am very good with keeping secrets, and this one will be ours."

That didn't seem to satisfy Shari though. She buried her gorgeous face against Miss Blount's neck, bawling loudly and clutching the woman so tightly she thought she might start bleeding at any moment.

"Please, Velma, don't make me leave!" Shari wailed. "I don't want to stop seeing you! I think I'm in love with you! I just couldn't stand it if..."

Suddenly Miss Blount was overcome with emotion herself as a tear ran down her cheek. Velma knew the feeling well, although it has been so many years since she last felt it. She also fell in love with Shari—so fast, it was embarrassing for a woman her age. She wanted nothing more than to protect this beautiful blond angel and love her deeply. She looked at Shari, kissing her tear-streaked face and tenderly caressing her.

"This isn't the end of us, Shari." Velma said softly. "I promise that I will always be here for you—anytime that you need me. You can come to me any time, and I will be here for you as long as you want me around."

Miss Blount planted a soft kiss on her lover's brow.

"I love you, Velma..."

Shari breathed her teacher's name as though it was a prayer offered to the wind. Her heart was racing furiously as suddenly the shrillness returned. Velma suggested they go to the bathroom to freshen up and brush their teeth. After they returned to the bedroom, they made love two more times before they both decided it was time at last to get dressed and start the day (as late as it was). Shari knew that Miss Blount would keep her promise. This wasn't the end of Velma Blount and Shari Keefer. It was only the beginning of a very long loving relationship, and it was beautiful.