Shari Holds a Torch: Another Ode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the rippling waves of pleasure finally ebbed and Shari drifted back to Earth, she was overcome by a litany of emotions. Strongest among these was shame. As a matter of fact, she couldn't help feeling a little mortified when she heard the sounds of her own voice, moaning in pleasure, followed by the unmistakable smell of her own arousal. Miss Blount is my teacher! And she's so old--old enough to be my mother! What if someone found out about this?

"I'm sorry." Shari muttered softly. "It's just...I--I don't know..."

"If you're feeling a bit...confused about things right now, I understand." Velma said. "I felt the same way when I was your age: Confused. It felt wonderful at first to know the truth about myself, what I really wanted, and what made me feel good and alive. But that wonderful feeling was pushed quickly aside, and I felt embarrassed and guilty. Because I wanted something I couldn't have--not openly."

Shari moved closer beside Velma. She felt the butch woman's arm around her, drawing her in to embrace her. "I hate feeling like this. Does it ever go away?"

"With time and patience, things will slowly get better." Velma said. "We'll keep each other company along the way...and keep each other's secrets."

The girl's lovely full lips stretched in a soft smile. The two lovers came together and shared another deep, soulful kiss. Shari pulled away and put her head against the butch woman's shoulder, but only for a moment. Velma took Shari by the arm as she stood up. "Come with me." She said, just as she did the night of her first visit last month.

The next several minutes came like flashes. Velma steered Shari down the hall, past the bathroom she used just moments before. The bedroom was dark, but the girl recognized the oddly gender ambiguous interior. The small pile of stuffed animals congregated in a corner of the room next to the closet door. Velma's tennis racket and her gym bag sat nearby. And the dresser, still cluttered with sports trophies, looked like they'd been recently rearranged. On the wall above, Shari saw two very old college pennants: Illinois State University. The other said University of North Carolina. She wondered for a second if that was where Velma attended grad school.

Velma pulled Shari towards her, embracing the beautiful teen who looked up with an uncertain gaze. The room's diminished light did little to hide the fact she still struggled to process the onslaught of conflicting feelings. "Still feeling a little nervous?" Velma softly asked. Shari replied with a weak little nod. "I know I probably shouldn't, but I feel so...stupid right now!" She muttered.

"It's normal to feel that way sometimes," Velma said. She planted a light kiss on the girl's brow, stroking her lovely light blond locks. "That's just part of growing up and becoming an adult. And there will still be times when you'll feel unsure about who you are and what you want." She delivered another chaste kiss. "But as time passes, you won't feel that way anymore." Now Velma brushed the girl's hair aside. She leaned in and pressed her mouth against that slender, swanlike neck, kissing her. The old dyke slowly kissed her way up and licked around the shell of her perfect little ear. Shari, caught off guard by the titillating sensation, giggled.

"Did I say something funny, Keefer?" Velma softly teased. She returned to her young lover's neck, slowly and softly kissing. The tip of her tongue brushed lightly against the youthful fair skin, eliciting a tentative sounding whimper. The masculine giantess was undeterred. Her towering, wiry frame pushed closer, baring down as she kissed around the girl's ear. She raked her teeth against the delicate little earlobe, nibbling. Shari shivered and giggled some more.

"You know I have a thing against laughing at the teacher during class, but for you I'll make an exception." Velma took Shari's hand in hers, kissing the girl's fingertips a few times. "You're so sweet and beautiful." She said. "Don't know what you see in a rough old tomboy like me..." Shari let loose with another nervous giggle followed by a sigh as their mouths came together for another deep kiss.

Shari wrapped her arms around Velma's slim waist. She was amazed with how slim, yet powerful the older woman's body felt. She was so tall yet strong and solid; the results of decades spent playing sports and teaching gym classes. "Remember what I told you when you came to see me last month." Velma said. The words floated into Shari's ear between kisses, making her shudder. "We'll take our time and only do what makes us both feel good. And if I do anything you're not sure of, you tell me, and I'll stop."

The girl looked up at her former teacher, almost making eye contact. "I love you, Velma." She said. For Velma Blount, this was the sweetest, most beautiful thing about her former student. Although Shari Keefer often tried her patience during class, it became clear over time that this stunning little blond beauty was infatuated with her teacher. And the more they got to know each other, the more trusting and devoted she became.

"I love you too, Shari berry." Velma leaned in and kissed her young lover again. This time, their lips brushed softly together. With a little pressure, Shari's lips parted, receiving the old dyke's eager tongue. The kiss elicited another gasp, and the girl drew back when she felt those large hands closing over her breasts, gently kneading and caressing the fleshy little globes beneath that thin, floral print fabric. "Here...give me your hand, honey."

Velma took Shari's hand in hers again and kissed the girl's fingertips a few times before pressing the palm against her left breast. With whispered words of encouragement, the girl touched her teacher willingly, but tentatively, as if unsure of what she was expected to do. "Go ahead, honey, and explore. Touch me anywhere you like." She favored the girl with a reassuring smile while Shari reached for her right breast.

The girl leaned in now, and pressed her lips against the thin cotton t-shirt barrier. She drew a breath, catching the scent of laundry detergent and something like floor wax and pool chemicals. Her mind might've been playing tricks on her, but none of that mattered. They carried the memories of all the days she'd spent in gym class at Talcott High staring at old Miss Blount with her gym whistle and clipboard, barking orders at everyone to start running laps.

Sometimes, Miss Blount would be standing there, clipboard in hand, taking attendance while Shari and the other girls in her class waited for class to start. Other times (like when they played volleyball or badminton), they were free to get a game going right away. And Shari would watch. Her sapphire blue eyes fixated on the Amazon woman standing near the sidelines, either writing something down on that clipboard, or shouting something at one or more of her classmates, and she'd wonder what was underneath her shirt.

Her lips brushed against the soft cotton, making contact with the firm little swell underneath. Her hand closed over the other breast, cupping the diminutive mound in her palm. It was a perfect fit. She could hear the older woman sighing, indicating her tacit approval. "I like that...been thinking about you all day, honey." Shari's mouth closed over the nipple protruding through the thin t-shirt barrier. She kissed and lightly suckled for a few moments, enjoying the feel of her lover's body and the closeness they shared.

Velma put her hands on the girl's shoulders and gently pushed the girl back. "Come on over here. Let's get comfortable, shall we?" She said. She steered Shari over to the bed now, commanding her to stop and stand there. Compared to her former teacher, Shari was a good six inches shorter. The beautiful blond raised her face now, meeting Miss Blount's icy gaze in the semi-darkness. They shared another deep, soulful kiss, their tongues locked in a languid duel.

Shari let out another audible sigh, encouraging her lover to escalate. The kisses came one after the other, each with more urgency, more...aggression than before. Velma's tongue swirled around the inside of the teen's mouth, exploring and tasting...relishing the sexy feeling of their immense age difference and her absolute dominance.

"This feel okay, Honey?" Velma softly asked. Shari replied with a silent nod. The girl's hands reached up, touching the butch woman's shoulders and neck. Her hand touched the back of her head. "Your hair...is really thick and soft." There was an air of wonder and admiration in her voice. "I--I've always wanted to touch it."

"Well, it's not much to look at, but I always try to look my best." Velma said. Shari stroked her lover's hair. The tips of her beautifully manicured fingers explored tentatively, burying themselves cautiously while she gazed at the masculine, somewhat homely features of the butch woman's face. The color of Velma's hair was interesting; a hue somewhere between hazelnut and sugar cookies. She kept it fastidiously short. Shari fought the sudden urge to giggle when she remembered the time some kid called her Prince Valiant in the hall when she stepped in to separate a couple sophomore guys locked in a pretty serious fistfight.

Shari's hands traveled down the back of Velma's neck, running along the sides of the butch woman's waist and hips, feeling the solid slenderness of her middle aged body. Velma pulled the blond beauty in for another embrace. The two lovers kissed again. Shari's lips and mouth echoed Velma's urgent contact, repeating the unspoken language of love with astonishing fluency.

"That's a very pretty little dress you've got on, honey." Velma said. "Is it new?"

"Yeah, I got it last week."

"Hmm, well, it's distracting and it goes against the dress code. I'm going to have to confiscate it."

Velma's large hands went to the thin little straps of Shari's sundress, sliding them off her shoulders. The girl still seemed nervous and a little flustered, but she didn't resist. The dress, a breezy, light wildflower dotted confection, was tied at the waist. In seconds, the skinny matching slip of fabric was untied, and the dress dropped in a crinkled pool around Shari's feet. "I know I keep saying this, but my God, you're beautiful!"

Shari stood there in the semi darkness wearing only those sheer lace panties and her sandals. Velma commanded the girl to step to one side and take off her sandals. Making good on her feigned threat, the old dyke snatched the dress up and pitched it somewhere near the closet, well out of reach. Taking a firm hold of the girl's arms, Velma eased her backwards against the edge of the bed. She pushed her onto the mattress, bearing over her, trapping her lithe body between her lean, powerful thighs.

She kissed Shari softly and moved aside. Her hands went to the waistband of those scant little panties and slowly eased them down over her hips and legs. And now, Velma's icy blue eyes poured over Shari's nude body, gazing with a mixture of admiration and pure lust. The girl possessed a naïve, innocent sort of beauty that was incredibly endearing. Her perfect little breasts, twin swells of perky flesh, boasted prominent, fat little nipples the color of blushing tea roses. They complimented the toned curves of the girl's waist and hips.

Shari's slender thighs parted slightly as she moved to make herself more comfortable. There, Velma saw the garden of previously forbidden delights. A triangle of light golden pubic hair covered her youthful little mound. Her slim, coltish legs closed briefly as she turned long enough to adjust the pillow under her head. By the ravenous look on Velma's face, she certainly liked what she saw...and she had no intentions of letting this blond beauty slip away.

Now the towering butch loomed over Shari's naked little body. She lowered herself and caressed the girl's face while kissing her deeply. Their tongues reunited, and Shari's legs wrapped around her former teacher's body, trying to draw her in closer. Her hands wandered across Velma's t-shirt, stroking her back and sides while the two lovers continued kissing.

Breaking the kiss, Velma rose up and slowly moved off the bed. Shari watched while her lover stripped off her clothes. The t-shirt came first along with her socks. Next came the shorts and the plain, high waist panties underneath. Velma stood there for a second or two before returning to her young lover's side. It was as if she wanted to make sure, even under the shroud of semi darkness, that Shari got a good look at her.

For a middle-aged woman, Velma Blount was in amazing shape. The butch woman's lean, almost freakishly thin frame was incredibly solid and well proportioned. She was muscled, but had the trademark leanness of a professional runner. Of course, when she wasn't teaching or coaching, Velma spent most of her free time outside playing sports or working in her yard pulling weeds, mowing the lawn, and making minor repairs to her house and car--all necessary tasks for a woman who shunned men.

Admittedly Velma's body and athleticism wasn't enough to make up for the severe, alarmingly rugged features of her face. And whether it was intentional or not, she was often mistaken for a man. Shari figured it was probably intentional, especially when she heard a parent from the Fans Association or Booster Club calling her "sir" before declaring ignorance. Rarely did she ever receive an apology afterward.

Shari stared in silent fixation at the diminutive swell of her lover's breasts. The light brown areolas were small, capped with fiercely erect little nubs of flesh. The blond beauty's eyes traveled down over Velma's washboard stomach. Through the shroud of darkness, she could see a thin, but obvious trail of hair extending from the older woman's navel to the thick, untrimmed bush of pubic hair hiding her private parts from the girl's wide staring eyes. No, Miss Blount wasn't feminine or what the average person would even call attractive, but none of that mattered. It's the inside that counts.

Velma was on top of her young lover, kissing her deeply over and over, driven to a near frenzy by the sexy sound of the girl's gasps and sighs. The towering butch kissed her way down, over the collarbone, while her large hands wandered. She tenderly cupped Shari's breasts, rubbing and squeezing gently as she straddled the girl pinned beneath her. "Unghh!" Shari responded with a moan. "You're doing fine, honey...just relax."

"Oh my God..." Shari's voice faded in a whimper when Velma's mouth made contact with her breast, suckling the nipple and taking it gently between her teeth. She alternated between the left and right breast, showering the girl's fair skin with kisses and swipes of the tongue. "You feel so...wet..." Shari couldn't see, but she could feel Velma's nude body grinding against hers. The old dyke's pelvis rubbed and rocked against Shari's, mound to mound. She could feel the feverish heat emanating from the dense forest of her lover's pubic hair rubbing against hers. And it wasn't just damp...it felt incredibly wet.

"That's what happens when you tease your old teacher and get her worked up." Velma seethed. She slowed down, sucking her breath in, trying to get a grip and center herself. The towering butch thought of Shari's visit last month, the first time they made love. And she was tempted, oh so incredibly tempted, to get her strap on and use it. She wanted to fuck this beautiful blond angel then, and that same feeling returned in force, rearing its head. Velma wanted to see Shari Keefer's beautiful face and her pleading expression as she experienced the kind of deep dicking that only a hard butch could provide; the kind no man could ever match.

Velma released the girl's nipple, brushing her lips against the distended little nub. She slowly kissed her way down over Shari's flat abdomen and around the navel. She banished her previous thoughts when she looked up and caught a glimpse of that innocent teen face and her still nervous but trustful gaze. No. She wanted to take things slow like she promised. She wanted Shari to stay and be hers and hers alone. There would be plenty of opportunities to introduce the subject, if she played her cards right. After all, good things come to those who wait.

"Kiss me again, honey." Velma rose up, her face hovering about an inch or so above captive teen. She stuck her knee between Shari's legs, forcing them apart. The butch, asserting undisputed dominance, kissed the girl. She drove her tongue deep inside Shari's mouth, letting the girl know that in no uncertain terms, she alone was in charge. The girl's lips parted eagerly, receiving her older lover's tongue. "You've got no idea what you do to me," Velma seethed. "But you're about to find out."

Velma slid back and settled between the girl's legs. Shari let loose with another soft whimper when she felt her lover's fingers making contact with her mound, stroking the damp curls of pubic hair and tracing a finger along the cleft. Shari could feel Velma's breath on her pubic mound, heating her up. The elixir of earthy arousal surrounded the lovers, filling Shari's nostrils, and compelling Velma to make her move.

The old dyke pressed her lips against the girl's soft bush of pubic hair, planting a deliberate, reverent kiss just above the opening of her outer labia. Shari watched for a second before letting her head fall back against her pillow. She closed her eyes and surrendered to the shrill sensations driving her perilously close to the edge.

"God, please..." Shari moaned. Velma pressed her mouth against Shari's pussy, running the tip of her tongue along the plump outer labia. The girl's body suddenly tensed up, as if she could feel herself deliberately being strung tighter and tighter. As far as she was concerned, she'd become one with her former teacher. The gorgeous teen began started rocking to and fro, grinding her pussy against her lover's mouth. The delicious sensation of the old dyke's tongue fluttering against her clitoris was heavenly, making her little body spasm.

Velma's large mannish hands grasped her young lover's hips, caressing her bare skin, and a low, sultry moan erupted from above. After several minutes of this, Shari began to feel the first tremors of an approaching climax building up between her legs and spreading to fill the pit of her stomach. She slammed a fist down against the bed, grasping the sheets tightly while her eyes saw thousands of tiny points of light, coming and going. Her soul started floating upward and away into the quiet night air.

Shari opened her eyes again and looked down at Velma while her hips continued to gyrate erratically. She wanted the old dyke's tongue to probe deeper, and as she rode the woman's homely face, she put her hand on the back of her head, and pushed. Soon, the pleasurable sensations escalated to a crescendo. The darkened space between them was filled with the cries and moans of ecstasy while Velma reached for her lover's hand, grasping it tightly. She continued to gently lick for a few more minutes, savoring the strong musky juices that seeped from the girl's swollen labia.

When it was clear that Shari had finally floated back down to Earth, Velma started kissing her way up. She kissed the girl's stomach and breasts in turn before kissing her neck and her mouth. The two lovers embraced now. Shari wrapped her arms around Velma's taut body. She could smell herself on her lover's face. "That felt so good..." Her voice was quiet; breathless.

"Oh, I'd think what with all the jokes floating around the school, you were curious to see if I knew a thing or two about what girls like." Shari felt the bloom of fresh heat in her cheeks. She tried to look away, but Velma stopped her. "Don't look away, honey. It's natural. You kids think your teachers are stupid and you make jokes. I might be old and I might be stupid, but I'm not deaf--not yet, anyway."