Shari Holds a Torch: Another Ode

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shari tried once more to look away, but was stopped by another deep, insistent kiss. "Relax, baby." Velma murmured between kisses. "No more teasing or jokes for now...just dirty thoughts..." The old dyke focused on her young lover's neck, kissing and dragging her teeth lightly across the fair skin. "The dirtier, the better..." The response was intense, eliciting several gasps and whimpers from the teen held captive in her arms.

"What is my Shari berry thinking?" Velma whispered hotly in the girl's ear. "No, don't tell me." She reached around Shari's back, still embracing, and pulled the girl on top of her. "I want you to show me with no words. Whatever is on your mind, honey, show me, and it'll be our secret."

Shari stared down at her former teacher, looking a little confused at first. She felt a slight disturbance beneath her. When she glanced back over her shoulder, she saw that Velma had spread her legs apart, silently urging the girl to do something. Shari realized she was expected to reciprocate, to do exactly to Velma what had just been done to her. Still, her inexperience was making her feel inadequate and anxious. Slowly, a look of mild distress clouded the lovely features of the girl's face. "I'm sorry, but I'm not sure how--I mean--"

Velma pulled the girl closer. "Start with a kiss, and let what happens, happen."

Shari pressed her luscious, full lips against Velma's, and they exchanged several deep kisses while the old dyke's large hands wandered over Shari's little body, focusing mainly on her pert little breasts. She whispered reassuringly in Shari's ear, offering encouragement and telling the girl how much she loved and cared for her.

Their mouths reluctantly parted ways, and now Shari began kissing Velma's neck. Her moistened lips brushed up and down against her lover's skin. A faint warm, and woodsy fragrance teased the girl's nostrils. And when she kissed around Velma's ear, she realized the balmy scent came from her hair; the aroma of a mid-summer night forest. She moved down, kissing along the jutting collarbone, and she heard her lover sigh.

Tentatively, Shari's small hands began to wander, gliding against Velma's skin, getting to know her little by little. "I don't give all my secrets away at once. Half the fun in getting to know someone is getting to know a little at a time." Soon, Shari began feeling a bit more confident, more...adventurous. Her hands found the slight swell of Velma's breasts. Beneath her fingertips, the small areolas crinkled, becoming pebbled, while the nipples swelled and protruded outward.

Fascinating...

Shari leaned in and kissed Velma's left breast, drawing the hardened nipple between her lips. For several minutes, the girl gently suckled, alternating between the left and right breast. Velma's eyes were open; her hoary gaze seemed distant, as if she'd been hypnotized. For all intents, Shari too, had been hypnotized. The dark space of the bedroom seemed to fade away as she caressed and suckled her lover's breasts. She could feel Velma's hand palming the back of her head, attempting to guide her without speaking.

Feeling restless, Shari began the slow journey downward, kissing along Velma's rigid, washboard stomach. She caressed her older lover's feverish skin as she kissed around the navel and dragged the tip of her tongue along that faint trail of hair leading to a much thicker, denser carpet of light sandy ginger pubic hair. Velma's hand still palmed the back of the girl's head, applying a little pressure.

"Hmmm..." Velma sighed a little louder, almost moaning.

Taking this as her cue, Shari's body shimmied backwards and settled between the towering butch woman's legs. She briefly thought about last month. She bit her bottom lip and stared, fixated, at the space between Velma's legs. There wasn't much to see at first besides hair. And although Velma Blount was the only woman Shari had ever been with, she'd seen plenty of her classmates in the locker room before and after class. She wondered if there was some sort of record or award out there, because this was the hairiest pussy she'd ever seen.

Shari's cheeks felt flush again and she knew she was blushing. Her eyes widened, taking in the sight of her teacher's fingers sliding through the damp forest covering her mound. Velma reached down there, running her fingers briefly along the hidden cleft, pulling it open and pushing as much of her pubic hair aside as she could. There was no going back. Not the first time, and not now. She'd fantasized about this on a few occasions in senior year, well after she'd formed a habit of visiting Miss Blount in the PE office to talk.

She stared for a moment at the exposed wrinkles and folds. A turgid, pink bud protruded from its fleshy hood. Shari couldn't help noticing that Velma's clitoris was larger than hers. But there wasn't necessarily anything strange or wrong with that. Miss Blount was just different. She looked different and sounded different, so why wouldn't everything else be as well?

The girl pressed her lips against her lover's inner thigh, brushing them against the skin and softly kissing. And with each breath she drew, and each tender kiss, a familiar strong, earthy musk accompanied drops of clear viscosity. Shari licked her lips, tasting the liquor of arousal. Since last month, she'd been embarrassed to admit (even in the secrecy of her mind) that the smell of Velma's natural essence was intoxicating--addictive--and she wished she could bottle it and keep it with her whenever she wanted it.

But Velma was here now, waiting and ready, and Shari knew what was expected of her. The girl closed her eyes for a second and leaned in closer. Her lack of experience haunted her still, and she worried about not knowing exactly how to start, what to do next, and for how long. "Can't wait to feel that pretty little mouth of yours again..." Velma's voice floated down from above.

A sharp gasp pierced the quiet dark air when Shari's lips made first contact with her lover's vulva. Her tongue tentatively explored the once mysterious and taboo carnal blossom. The dam broke, and a sudden torrent of wetness gushed in her mouth, causing her to suppress a gag. It was an acquired taste; slightly salty and piquant. But it was a taste she'd acquired with ease. Shari's tongue made contact once again with Velma's snatch, tracing upwards against the dripping inner labia.

Velma reached on either side of her head, clutching the edges of her pillow as her breaths grew increasingly ragged. "God, it's been so long..." She moaned. "You have NO IDEA!" She forced the words through clenched teeth. The pitch of the butch woman's voice was effervescent, almost menacing.

Shari, focusing on the task at hand, escalated the oral assault. The girl's tongue nudged the old dyke's enlarged clitoris and she heard a shriek from above which faded into a helpless whimper. Velma's hips were quivering now as she struggled to shove herself into the girl's tongue. It seemed like Shari's tongue had a life of its own; driven by the sexy, helpless sounds of the butch woman's panting and soft moans. The tip fluttered and teased the turgid bundle of nerves while the older woman's sharp gasps and moans swelled to a clamorous forte.

She sensed it was coming. Shari could feel it through the rigidity of her lover's lean, muscled thighs and narrow hips. But Shari was still startled by the suddenness of Velma's loud, husky cries piercing the dark air. The girl continued licking and she grasped her older lover's hips, trying to keep her steady, because she had a job to do, and she was determined to finish it.

The towering woman's back arched upward and her whole body trembled erratically. Shari heard another loud cry before Velma finally fell back against the mattress. It was another several minutes before she was able to fully catch her breath. The girl slowly withdrew from the space between her lover's legs. She sank into Velma Blount's possessive embrace as they shared another deep and sensual kiss.

The mannish features and deep seated lines of Velma's face softened in a look of serene contentment. Her thin lips stretched into a weak smile and she wiped the sticky wet gaze around the beautiful teen's mouth with her fingers. "Was...that okay?" Shari asked.

Velma responded with quiet laughter. "What do you think? You almost killed me!"

The two lovers came together again, kissing deeply. Between kisses, Shari drew several deep breaths, noting the air surrounding them had become fragrant--actually reeked--with the aroma of their lovemaking. "God, it's hot in here." Shari said. "Think I need to use the bathroom again too...all that beer."

"Now that you mentioned that, I could go for another beer. I'll just make a quick dash to the kitchen while you're doing that. Hurry back." Velma said.

When Shari returned, the bedroom was still dark, but she could see the towering butch sitting on the edge of the bed, beer in hand. Velma took a drink and set it on the nightstand next to the alarm clock. She noticed a piece of folded paper underneath the bottle, serving as a coaster. And when she rejoined her lover in bed, she noticed something else: The box fan Velma brought in the last time she was here.

The house was air conditioned, but the fan, which was already plugged in and droning quietly to itself, brought instant relief and another flood of pleasant memories. The fan wasn't anything special. It was cheap and it looked like the ones they sold at all the five and dimes. But it was one of the fans Miss Blount brought home with her from Talcott. She usually kept it in the girls' PE office, but once in a while, she'd bring the fan into the main gymnasium on hot days if they had class in there. The quiet droning was soothing. The breeze emanating from its direction kissed her bare skin, and she shuddered when she felt her former teacher putting an arm around her, pulling her in for another kiss.

"You know, young lady, it isn't very wise teasing your old teacher and getting her worked up." Velma teased before kissing the girl's neck. Shari noticed the beer bottle on the nightstand was almost empty. "I might have to put you over my knee." The girl's breath caught in her throat when she felt the tip of the butch woman's tongue dragging upward to her earlobe. "Or maybe you need another tongue lashing."

Velma pushed the blond beauty down against the mattress, pinning her underneath as they shared another several kisses. They made love two more times before collapsing breathlessly in each other's arms. As the late night stretched in the vast darkness to early morning, Shari smiled, satisfied in her butch lover's arms. Another secret collected. Another secret shared.

Her eyelids fluttered as she struggled to stay awake just a few minutes longer. She was exhausted, and exhilarated, at the same time. And as she turned to gaze at Miss Blount beside her, sleeping deeply, a beautiful tune played in the deep recesses of her mind.

So you just go to gym class

And you'll be sure to see

One girl who sticks to teacher

Like a leaf sticks to a tree

One girl who runs the errands

And chases all the balls

One girl who may grow up

To be the gayest of all.

Those words, haunting and dreamlike, became the talisman of a new beginning.

*****

THANK YOU so much for reading!

FYI: The song, Ode To a Gym Teacher is real. The song, by Meg Christian, was always a huge inspiration for creating Miss Blount. I sincerely hope you enjoyed the homage almost as much as I did in creating it!