Shari Knows the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy Birthday, Velma!" Shari threw her arms around Velma's neck and kissed her on the cheek. Gracious, Velma thought. She looks so beautiful! "Is all this...for me?" She wondered aloud as she took in the lovely sight of her young wife, her lover looking so happy to see her. She wore a breezy little floral print sundress with matching shoes. Her thick light blond hair tumbled past her lightly tanned shoulders in a cascade of beachy waves. Shari held a small, beautifully wrapped package which she pressed into Velma's hands.

Velma Blount was speechless. Her eyes scanned the kitchen counter, laden with food, before settling on the birthday cake. There were only five candles on the cake. There was no way they were going to try to put the correct number on there. They'd run out of room and probably start a fire! The towering butch woman chuckled softly at the sight for a few seconds before emotion got the better of her, and she suddenly began to sob.

"Here, why don't you have a seat, Vel?" Jude Horst led Velma to the kitchen table and pulled out a chair. Velma slowly sat down and snatched up a napkin to wipe the few tears that had already raced down her cheeks. "We decided to put together a little party...it was actually Shari's idea."

"Perhaps we should've said something..." Reverend Kling said.

Velma looked up at the rather plump, jovial woman. Her voice sounded familiar. "Was that you who answered the phone when I called?"

Reverend Kling nodded. "Guilty." She held up her hands in mock surrender. "Lying is a sin, and the Lord knows that I'm not immune from doing it, but we thought you'd recognize Jude's voice if she answered."

"Well, in that case, I think Velma will forgive you." Diane said. "Just this once..."

"Blow out your candles and open your present!" Shari said.

Diane and Jude started plating out food and pouring the drinks while Velma blew out her candles. "The gift is from all of us!" Shari said excitedly. Velma opened the small package with trembling hands. It was a new Sportsmaster sports watch from Kolburg Jewelers, something she wanted for months.

"It's beautiful, honey." Velma said. "Thank you—all of you—it's just what I wanted!"

"I bet you're pretty hungry by now." Jude said. There was a musical little trill to her otherwise deep voice. "Diane called about an hour ago and said you haven't eaten anything since you two left the motel."

The food was amazing! Fresh fried chicken, a baked bean casserole, coleslaw, and the birthday cake that Reverend Kling made and decorated herself. The cake was a sight to behold. It was a moist and decadent two-layered creation topped with buttercream frosting that was light and fluffy and not too sweet. The words "Happy Birthday, Velma!" were carefully piped in colored icing on the top. A modest bouquet of icing flowers completed the decoration.

The five of them spent the next couple of hours eating and talking and cracking numerous raunchy jokes. At one point, Velma tried on her new watch, and Diane saw the time. "I'd love to stay longer, ladies, but I've really got to head home."

Jude agreed. "I suppose Nel and I ought to get going too." She said. "We're working together on the topic for Saturday's meeting." She was referring to the ladies' bible study group they all belonged to. The group meets every Saturday evening in the basement of a modest little church downtown.

Velma and Shari walked their guests to the door and said their goodbyes. Reverend Kling went over to the black car parked in the driveway and opened the drivers' side door while Jude let herself in the passenger side. Huh, Velma thought. It was a Lincoln Continental, an older model, but well-kept. Should've figured it was they type a preacher would drive. The Reverend waved. "See you both in church on Saturday!" She said. Then she backed the car out and drove out of sight.

*****

Now that their friends were gone, Shari went back into the kitchen to put away the leftover food while Velma sat back down at the kitchen table watching in silence. Shari was standing there a few feet away at the kitchen counter. She reached for the remains of Velma's birthday cake and glanced at the middle aged butch. "Want another piece?" She offered. Velma shook her head no.

"That was more food than I can handle." She said. "Gonna have to run a few extra miles in the morning to work all this off!" She patted her otherwise rigid, flat stomach. Shari reacted with a soft chuckle.

"Look, I know we already said so, but I'm really sorry about what we did." Shari put the last two pieces of cake into a covered container and pushed it aside. Now the blond beauty became aware of the sound of Velma's fingertips lightly drumming against the tabletop. She turned to face the towering masculine woman. "Are you okay?"

"Everything's all right, honey. I love surprises." Velma replied. "But I'll admit you had me pretty worried." She took her new watch off and placed it back inside the box it came in before standing up. The towering gym teacher's eyelids fluttered as she felt another sudden onslaught of emotion. A flood of hot tears glazed her cold blue eyes, stinging and blurring her vision. She instinctively wiped them away. "I—I was so angry earlier. You have no idea..."

"I didn't mean to make you angry. We just wanted your party to be a surprise." Shari put the last of the chicken and coleslaw in the fridge. She let out a startled gasp when she closed the refrigerator door. "Velma!"

"I was afraid I'd come home and find you here with another woman—or a man. Those last few hours, I thought my greatest fear had become reality...that I would someday lose you and there would be nothing I could do to stop it."

Shari's back pressed against the refrigerator door while her butch lover leered over her, practically pinning her there with no space to slip away. Velma tenderly caressed the girl's cheek, brushing aside those lovely long blond tresses. "I know this is probably going to sound pretty stupid, but...you're all the man I want." Shari softly replied.

A faint smile spread across Velma's lips, softening ever so slightly, the hardened features of her face. "Is that so? I'm relieved to hear you've been a good girl this entire time." The smile faded when Shari tried to slip away. "Where do you think you're going? I haven't finished opening my presents." The towering slim butch leaned in to deliver a soft kiss. She heard a soft sigh as her lips pressed against Shari's. "You know, I usually skip dessert, but I think tonight I'll make a rare exception..."

Velma slipped her hand around the girl's slender waist, encompassing her in a tender embrace. They shared another kiss while the powerful butch woman pressed against Shari's body. One soft kiss was followed by another, and another and another. Each kiss was deeper and more insistent than the last. An audible sigh of pleasure prickled the skin around Velma's ears as she slipped her tongue in the girl's mouth. She could feel her young lover relaxing a little, her small body trembling, as Shari gave in to her advances. "Let's go, honey."

The girl looked visibly stunned when Velma firmly took her by the arm and steered her out of the kitchen and down the hall to the bedroom they both shared. It was obvious that the old dyke thoroughly enjoyed flexing her dominance on her former student whenever she could. From Shari's perspective, the feeling was mutual, fueled by a growing infatuation with her gym teacher when she was still in high school. It was hard to believe back then that Shari feared Miss Blount sometimes.

Towards the end of her senior year, Shari had become drawn to her gym teacher. She was fascinated with Miss Blount's unwavering confidence, the pitch and inflection of her voice, and even her alarming butch appearance. Velma Blount was always very firm but fair with her students. She had little patience for weakness and high maintenance girls. That same firmness and lack of patience earned Miss Blount a reputation as one of the most respected teachers at Talcott High.

Velma went over to the bedside lamp and switched it on. The room was illuminated in a soothing warm glow. The strapping butch approached her young lover and issued a command for her to stand close beside the bed. Velma said. She kissed the blond beauty again, brushing her hair aside. "You're in need of a good tongue lashing..."

Shari felt the warmth of her lover's large hands on her, caressing her, for several seconds before sliding the thin straps of her sundress off her shoulders and down her arms. "You're so beautiful, honey...so sweet and innocent." The butch woman seethed. Shari responded with a whimper when she felt those large hands closing over the firm little swells of her breasts, gently squeezing and caressing them through the thin barrier of her dress. The girl slid her shoes off, kicking them aside while they shared several more deep, lingering kisses.

"Hmm...Velma..."

Velma softly whispered in her young lover's ear, distracting her, while she tugged the dress down, exposing the girl's breasts. The things she uttered were profane and downright vulgar, and the effect was instant. Shari relaxed in Velma's embrace, practically melting in the towering old dyke's arms. Seconds later, the pretty little sundress fell to the floor and was tossed aside out of reach.

Shari stood beside the bed, naked except for her little panties. The sight of her like this, while Velma was still fully dressed was unbelievably sexy. No one could deny that Shari Keefer turned heads wherever she went. She was, without a doubt, remarkably beautiful! Her fair skin, slim build, and soft full lips complimented the torrents of light blond hair tumbling past her shoulders. And there was an ever-present shyness about her that Velma found irresistible from the first time she saw her.

When they kissed, the old dyke savored the feeling of the girl's hot, almost feverish bare skin. Her hands returned to cup Shari's breasts and the quiet space of the bedroom was shattered by the girl's soft moans, betraying the obvious pleasure with the attention she was receiving. Velma's mouth pressed against the girl's left breast, brushing lightly against the pebbled areola for a few seconds. Her lips closed over the nipple, kissing and suckling before doing the same to the right breast. She felt Shari's body trembling and her knees buckling.

"Oh, God, Velma...can't stand anymore..."

Velma released Shari and helped her into bed after pulling the covers back. The old dyke was on top of her young lover now, leering over her. She was still fully dressed and enjoying the visible power imbalance between them. They shared several more kisses before Velma began working her way down. She continued whispering soft words of love and devotion while her lips dragged against the girl's slender neck and collarbone.

Shari watched with fervent adoration when Velma's hands returned to her breasts, gently fondling. Her fingers lightly pinched the rosy tip of her left nipple, eliciting a startled gasp. "Hold me...please?" Shari pleaded. The strapping butch woman quickly obliged while her lips pressed against the sensitive globes. The blond beauty shuddered while Velma tried to take in as much of Shari's breast into her mouth as she could. Velma could feel the girl's lissome young body speaking to her, guiding and encouraging her to continue kissing and fondling her way down.

Velma pulled away long enough to slide back so she was resting between Shari's legs. Now she kissed the girl's abdomen, paying special attention to the skin around her navel, and then moved further down to the waistband of those light colored panties. "God, you're so wet, honey...what do you think I should do about that?"

Shari, completely lost in the moment, replied with another soft moan. Velma admired the sight of those little panties for a few seconds, and she drew a deep breath. The butch woman wasted no time pressing her lips against the damp cotton crotch. The strong, unmistakable smell of Shari's arousal pulled her in for another kiss, and another. She heard another sharp gasp and a sultry little whimper when her tongue made contact, dragging against the flimsy barrier for a few gentle licks.

"I think it's time I opened my birthday present...what do you think?" Velma said.

"Oh God, yesss..."

Velma quickly pulled the panties off and tossed them on the floor near the dresser. Velma pressed her mouth against the dampened pubic hair covering Shari's mound, and another soft little moan escaped the girl's lips. "Relax, baby...just enjoy it." The old dyke murmured. Her tongue emerged and began to tease and flutter against the slickened pink folds of Shari's inner labia. In seconds, her ministrations were rewarded as the blond beauty began rocking her hips back and forth against the butch woman's homely face. The old dyke's tongue parted the girl's luscious pink folds, exploring every square millimeter. The intense warmth and exquisite texture—like the velvet petals of a rose—made her heart race.

It took no time at all for Velma's tongue to settle into a rhythm, and soon Shari's taut little body ebbed and flowed in time with her lover's teasing licks. The girl's breathing became increasingly shallow and sharp, punctuated by ragged little whimpers. An abundance of rich, earthy nectar coated Velma's tongue, and she paused briefly to savor it before licking some more. The girl's bent knees quivered and her heels dug into the towering butch woman's ribs. Shari's hand cupped the back of Velma's head, her fingers combing through the short locks of her light sandy hair.

"Uuuuhhhh—Velma—what are you doing?"

"Shhh, baby...relax. Take a deep breath..."

Velma paused for a moment. She rotated her hand palm-up, and very slowly she began to slide first one finger, and then another inside the girl. Shari was caught off guard for a moment, and her muscles began at once to clamp down against the intrusion, but soon Velma's soft words of love and reassurance relaxed her. The girl was ready for her now, slick and warm and aching to be filled.

Velma pressed her mouth against Shari's vulva and resumed her feast. Her whole body, mind, and soul were focused solely on pleasuring her young wife. Time seemed to slow and grind to a halt, and Velma Blount was trapped in an eternity bubble—licking Shari Keefer forever. Nothing else she'd ever experienced ever came close to the way she felt as Shari trembled and quaked in response to her touch. The blond beauty's writhing hips grew more and more insistent, forcing the old dyke's fingers deeper, gliding in and out. Velma clutched Shari's hips for leverage as the girl bucked against her face.

After a few minutes, Shari's moans grew louder, until she was shrieking. And although Velma was getting tired, the sultry sounds of the girl's obvious ecstasy compelled her to continue feasting on her, making her sob and moan even louder.

Suddenly Shari's body stiffened and she seemed to levitate off the bed as the intense sensations coursed through her body, leaving her breathless. A sudden gush of wetness, like the bursting of a grape, rushed over Velma's tongue. She lapped it up, savoring the taste, and she continued to penetrate the girl with her fingers, slow and deep, not wanting the moment to end.

Shari grabbed the back of Velma's head, pressing the butch woman's rugged face into her pussy. This time, she was screaming; her body and voice completely out of control. After her third orgasm ripped through her body, a ragged breath escaped her lips, and she was still. Velma distributed several gentle licks as she carefully eased her fingers out.

The blond beauty cried out once more, but soon relaxed. Velma crawled up the mattress and reclined beside her now. "Hold me." The girl said in a voice so painfully weak, the old dyke's heart was racing, pounding so hard, her ears were throbbing. The two lovers came together, sharing several kisses. "You're kind of a mess." Shari observed with a soft chuckle. "Guess I forgot you still have your clothes on!"

Velma's face was flushed and her clothes disheveled. Her hand instinctively touched her head and she made a sort of half-hearted attempt at straightening her hair. "Oh, honey, you got me so worked up..." Shari watched as the butch woman got out of bed and went over to the dresser. She didn't bother with untying her shoes as she struggled to get them off along with her socks. Velma reached into her shorts pocket and pulled out her billfold and a wad of tissue. She deposited them on top of the dresser, already cluttered with several sports trophies and a plaque awarded to her last year by the district for her dedicated service in coaching.

The old dyke dropped her modest knee-length shorts and then pulled her shirt off. She reached behind her back now, unclasping her bra before tossing her panties onto the small pile of discarded clothes. Of course, Velma could hardly be considered feminine or even conventionally attractive, but she still looked incredible for a woman her age.

Shari remembered seeing a few gym teachers in the past who were flabby and out of shape; some had beer guts while others were stocky with pasty skin and pancake tits. One thing they all had in common was their remarkable ability to bark orders at students while possessing the inability to do much besides stand around and drink coffee.

Although Velma consumed her fair share of coffee, no one could ever accuse her of just standing around. The tall slim butch was a firm believer in setting a good example for her students to follow. She dedicated her entire life to being fit and active. Her breasts were quite small; the sort of small swells of flesh you'd normally expect to see on a teenage girl. The light brown areolas were equally small, and the nipples were already as hard as little pebbles. From Shari's perspective, those pale little swells of flesh made perfect little handfuls even though they sagged a little.

Velma went over to the nightstand and from the drawer, she retrieved her strap-on harness and dildo. The mattress sank momentarily as she sat on the edge of the bed, slipping the silicon member through a gaged opening in the front. Shari stared in silence, her skin prickling with goosebumps as a shrill sort of throbbing sensation rose from the space between her legs. It spread upwards to the pit of her stomach and instantly she felt like she was in a sudden freefall.

"Velma..."

"Is my Shari berry going to be a good girl and give me my present, or do I have to take what's mine?" The blond beauty swallowed hard and her head fell against the pillow. "Hmm...I thought so." Velma straddled the girl's body, leering over her, before reaching for the small tube of K-Y jelly she pulled from the nightstand drawer.

The old dyke lubed up that obscene looking vein covered silicon spear, and moved into position. She whispered softly to the former student pinned beneath her. The words were sweet and reassuring, distracting the girl again while she ran the tip of her false erection along her slit.

"Oh God...fuck me..."

The sound of Shari's breathless plea was almost enough to drive the old dyke over the edge. Velma obliged, applying pressure on the next pass before slowly pushing her way in. There was almost no resistance. Her hips swiveled against Shari's body, grinding and thrusting while their mouths came together to share several passionate kisses. "Breathe, honey. Put your arms around me." Velma kissed her again. "I love you so much..."

The bedroom was filled with Shari's gasps and moans, signaling her obvious pleasure. The girl's back arched up while her head dropped between her shoulders while she pushed herself against her older lover's body. A delicious throbbing ache spread between her legs while Velma continued willfully thrusting, slow and sensual. This continued for several more minutes as Shari felt the sensation steadily building to a crescendo. Her nails dug into Velma's flesh, dragging across the butch woman's back, as she cried out.