Shari Knows the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaah!"

Velma let out a startled cry as she paused for a second or two, trying to center herself. Tears had formed in Shari's eyes, threatening to spill out as Velma's thrusting slowed to a complete stop. The old dyke waited for a few seconds, and then slowly pulled out.

Shari responded with another sharp gasp. A thin sheen of sweat glistened on the poor girl's skin. She looked exhausted, panting and gasping for air while she struggled to relax. Velma got up and removed the harness now and tossed it somewhere on the floor near the bed. She returned to Shari's side now. She was smiling as she brushed the dampened blond locks from Shari's face. She reached over and gently grasped Shari's small chin, pulling her face toward hers.

"Oh, my Shari berry...love of my life..." They shared another deep kiss. "What a happy belated birthday!

Shari's beautiful face lit up with a sly grin. "I bet I can make it even happier." The gorgeous blond pulled away and pushed Velma onto her back against the mattress. The girl's hands made contact, cupping the slight swell of the butch woman's breasts, feeling the nipples grow tight and the tips become wonderfully erect. In a matter of seconds, she was caressing and rubbing those firm little mounds.

Shari tenderly kissed Velma's right breast, taking the hardened nipple in her mouth. For several minutes, the girl nursed quietly, alternating between the right and left breast. Velma gazed up at the ceiling now. She seemed strangely absent as if her young wife's touch had put her under a hypnotic spell. Shari remained focused as she kissed and fondled the old dyke's breasts, determined to bring her pleasure. The world around her seemed to slip away.

The girl kissed her way down over Velma's rigid abdomen. She caressed her lover's feverish skin as she dragged her luscious full lips further down. Shari's tongue emerged now, licking around Velma's navel before dragging it down to her thick bush of pubic hair. Shari was fully absorbed in the task of pleasuring her powerful butch lover. Seconds later, she felt a disturbance beneath her. Velma spread her legs apart. It was a silent invitation for the blond beauty to continue exploring.

Now her taut little body settled between the butch woman's legs. She brought her hand up to rest on Velma's mound, stroking for a few seconds. Velma seemed to be lost in a trance now. Her breathing began to slow; becoming very deep and ragged. A soft moan prickled the skin around Shari's ear when she pressed her fingers against her lover's hairy outer labia, spreading her open to reveal the slick pink inner folds.

When she did this, the earthy scent of Velma's arousal became more apparent, more pungent. Shari applied a bit of pressure, pulling the petals of her wife's secret flower open until she had exposed the rigid little nub of Velma's clitoris. Shari leaned forward until she felt the butch woman's vulva touching her moist full lips. She pressed the tip of her tongue against the space just above the older woman's anus, dragging it upward and stopping just below her clitoris.

"Yesss, baby..." Velma seethed.

This was her cue to continue, and Shari wasted no time. She pressed the tip of her tongue against the dewy inner folds, unprepared for the sudden flood of wetness which invaded her mouth, rushing over the surface of her tongue as she licked. It was a little sharp and salty, but the heady, earthy odor was intoxicating, encouraging her to continue.

"Right—right there...don't stop!"

Shari continued licking, dragging her tongue upward until she reached the clitoris again. Velma let out a sudden, sharp cry that faded to a whimper. The old dyke's body began to grow rigid and her hips began to gyrate, lewdly grinding against the girl's face. Shari began to assault the erect little nub with fluttering licks, making the towering butch gym teacher gasp and sob. Shari clutched her lover's hips, trying to keep her steady as she worked towards bringing Velma to orgasm.

"Oh God, you little slut—don't you dare stop!"

A few minutes later, the old dyke's back began to arch upward, and soon the bedroom was filled with several loud, high-pitched cries of ecstasy. Shari pulled away and pressed her fingertips against Velma's heated mound while her lover thrashed against the mattress, her nostrils flaring, as she rode out the last waves of her intense orgasm. After a few ragged breaths, Velma's body went limp. Her homely face was frozen in a mask of contented pleasure.

"Come on up here, angel."

"Are you okay?" Shari wondered. She crawled back up the mattress into her lover's arms. "Did I hurt you, or..."

"Oh, honey, no! That was just so...intense..."

Velma held Shari in her arms now. She took the girl's hand in hers, delivering a reverent kiss. Their eyes met for a moment, and Shari could see that Velma was trying to smile. The butch woman's eyes fluttered closed, and a few hot tears escaped, racing down her hollow cheeks. She drew a deep breath, trying to suppress a cough. Her lips pressed against her young lover's brow.

"I love you so much." Shari whispered.

"You have no idea how much I love you too." Velma softly replied.

The two lovers, now exhausted, embraced, savoring the lovely healing energy of post-lovemaking bliss flowing between their nude bodies. The butch woman's hand cradled the back of Shari's head, her bony fingers entwined in the abundant waves of her thick, light blond hair. The girl's legs soon became intertwined with Velma's. They rested comfortably now, exchanging sweet little kisses and nuzzles, enjoying the closeness they shared in the late summer night.

*****

Shari slowly opened her eyes the next morning and realized Velma was gone. "Probably out for a run." She muttered softly to herself. The bedroom was quiet except for the sound of steady rainfall outside and the quiet ticking of the alarm clock on the nightstand. All the evidence of last night's lovemaking was removed, and the room was restored to its usual neatness other than the tousled bedding.

Shari looked across the room, and noticed that one window was opened slightly, allowing a blast of damp, rain-scented air to fill the space, erasing the pungent aroma of stale sweat and spent passion that lulled her to sleep several hours' ago. She left the room and locked herself in the bathroom long enough to take a quick shower and brush her teeth.

She had just finished getting dressed when she heard the sound of someone knocking. It sounded like the front door. She started down the hall, and then paused when she heard Velma answer the door and exchange a greeting with the unknown visitor. Seconds later, the girl could hear the distinct sound of the butch woman whistling a tune in the kitchen.

"Morning, Shari berry!" Velma said brightly. The coffeemaker was already started as Shari took a seat at the small kitchen table. "Mail just came." She handed the girl an envelope. "Looks pretty important."

Velma reached into one of the cabinets for a couple bowls and started assembling their breakfast. The envelope came by registered mail, and the return address was from the Thatcher Blake school district's main office.

With trembling fingers, Shari opened the envelope, careful to avoid tearing the contents within. As she read the letter, a sort of Cheshire cat grin began to spread across her face. Velma set a bowl of cereal in front of the girl before sitting down with her own bowl. "Something from the district office?" She asked.

"Velma—look!" Shari was waving the letter at her wife. "Do you remember when I told you that I applied for a position at Talcott?"

"So, you got the job, huh? I knew you would." Velma replied. "Mr. Bowen only hires the best. It'll be nice seeing you in school every day...like I used to."

Shari got up and wrapped her arms around Velma's shoulders. The two of them exchanged a tender kiss. And as Velma poured herself a cup of coffee, a soft smile of satisfaction spread across her lips. In Shari Keefer, she managed to get it all: faithful friend, lover, and soon-to-be colleague. Indeed, it turned out to be a very happy birthday!