All Comments on 'Sharin' a Room with Sharon'

by JohnnyMcHenry

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh NO

Don't leave us hanging in mid stroke PLEASE. I really need to cum in this hot pussy.

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 6 years ago
Don't stop now!

You can't leave it like this, keep going

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 6 years ago
Oh My!

Nice story, but why did you capitalize "my" so frequently when it appeared in the middle of a sentence? It is improper and it was very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I"

was not there.

Therefore "I" did NOT take part.

Therefore your 'story' is a load of squit!!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I, me, MY, you, her.

The story itself is okay but you keep jumping from speaking to her to speaking about her and back. I think you would benefit from an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My I her

Be specofic with the pronouns

kilovoltkilovoltover 6 years ago
Second Person

Writing in second person is just plain awkward. Did the other person not know what happened to them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Writing in 2nd person is just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No fun

Impossible to read. I gave up after half a page. Super awkward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thoughts

The comments seem to be pretty negative here.

I had the impression that it was written in the first person singular.

I; you; he, she, it etc ???

It seems to be a feature of these stories that the characters' anxieties are expressed. I guess that's a way of embedding "disclaimers" within the story. Fair enough.

As an example of where "horse play" can go ... yup. Point, though, and again a seeming feature of these stories is that the characters seem to care about each other. And as this story shows, said characters have had plenty of time to care about each other - years, in fact. And with that caring seems to come a strong rapport.

As to the risky naivete of the situations, well, that's covered too. In this case, the bell went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Screw them

It was a decent story. The ending was a bit odd and abrupt. Nice work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous