Sharing

Story Info
A guy gets to try something new thanks to his wife.
4.8k words
4.58
14.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of the door to the large house, sweating from both nervousness and the heat of the hot summer night. I looked back at my car, trying to decide if I was going to chicken out. I couldn't believe I was doing this and yet it was something I wanted at my core.

As I knocked on the door, I thought back to how I got to this point, on the verge of living out something that for years had been a fantasy at the back of my mind.

.....................................................................................

I sat down at my desk in the room where my wife, Carmen, and I had our computers. A shared love of video and computer games was what had brought me and Carmen together and had been. While we usually made Friday, our gaming night, Carmen was working late, so I found myself at home alone. I decided I had some new games that I wanted to give a go and since they were single player it just worked out Carmen wasn't home.

I sat down and grabbed my headset and noticed I had left them on sometime this week so the batteries were dead. I didn't feel like waiting for mine to charge so I decided to grab Carmen's. I thought about how ridiculous I must have looked sitting there with her stupid car eat headset on. I hooked the usb adapter into my system and opened Steam.

...................................................................................

A few hours of gaming later and I decided it was getting kind of late, laughing at how back in my teens and twenties I could have easily played through the night and been fine. My thirties were different, I couldn't pull those nights easily anymore. Nah, tonight I was just going to jack off and go to sleep.

I loaded up Pornhub to find something for tonight. I decided on some bi-sex threesomes. After about 5 min of searching, I found something that caught my attention. Carmen and I had both talked about threesomes in the past, in both variations, but we never had gone through with it.

As I watched the video, currently showing the two guys kissing while the girl jacked both off, I edited the scene in my head, replacing one of the guys with myself. I leaned back in my chair, stroking myself at the ide.

Before I could cum I was brought back down by the buzzing of my phone. I looked down to see a message from Carmen saying she wouldn't be home till probably after 3 as one of the other doctor's had called out for an emergency and they needed someone to cover for her. I texted her to be safe and I would see her in the morning.

I watched as the little heart emoji appeared and turned my attention back to video on the screen. I looked on intently as the girl sat back to watch her partners fuck while she took in the sights and fingered herself.

I once again sat back and imagined myself in the scene. I speed up my motions until I felt my orgasm coming. I leaned back as far the chair would permit and let loose, feeling the warm liquid on my hand and covering my shirt in heavy spots.

I usually would have drifted off after cumming like that but this time I was still wide awake and more pressing at the time, still hard.

I began clicking through the pages of the gay videos, trying to find one with a similar build to me, preferably as the bottom. It was something I found incredibly hot.

I found what I was looking for after a few minutes. A masculine guy about 6'4 or so and close or just over 300lbs. He was darker than me, but that was fine, it was the shape I wanted anyway.

His top was a little shorter maybe 6'0 or a little under but was built like one of those guys who never leaves the weight room, the live in the gym type.

I kept my eyes on the screen as the top commanded his bottom to his knees and to remove the sheer briefs that really didn't seem like they needed to be there in the first place and take him in his mouth, the thick cock just barely fitting.

The top had this forceful nature but it wasn't at the level I would call rough. I watched as the bottom removed the dick from his throat and looked up accomplished before the top bent down to kiss him.

I didn't even finish the video as I busted a larger load than before just during this oral scene. I reached up and paused the video, tossing Carmen's headset on the top of my computer's case.

I got up and walked to the master bedroom, taking off the cum-stained shirt and tossing it in the hamper before laying on the bed and trying to fall asleep.

I wanted to experience this myself but I new the opportunity was never going to make itself known. I cursed the fact that I never really explored my sexuality more in my 20's and before I met Carmen..but I was too scared.

I had sort of just accepted that I was going to be a bi guy with desires for trying new things but never really acted on my desires. Carmen didn't have that problem.... She always said the best way to describe her was pansexual heteromantic. Carmen had told me how she had lots of hookups with girls but she never felt a romantic connection to them, it was all sexual, which is why I think she ways so open to threesomes..

I fell asleep not long after that.

...................................................................................

Carmen got in sometime around three. She woke me up to let me know she was back and after she took a quick shower, we cuddled up and fell asleep

Carmen decided to sleep in, and I didn't blame her, night shifts at the hospital were rough. I decided to run some errands before seeing if she had anything she wanted to do today.

I got home around noon and found Carmen sitting in the living room, on her laptop with her headset on, the stupid cat ears glowing in sync with her game's music. I figured from that we weren't going to be doing anything else for the day.

I walked down the hall to the computer room and sat down at my desk. I remembered I hadn't turned the computer of last night, so I just needed to wake it. As, I moved the mouse, and the lights and fan came back on. I looked up to see the video from last night still open on one of my screens, on the other, discord.

I watched as a message appeared on the screen from Carmen, "Interesting video choice, babe. Want to come out here and talk about it?".

I tried to piece this all together. When did she get on my computer and why? We have separate pc's so she had no reason to get on here.

It then hit me like a truck. She must have come in to grab her headset. She goes to reach for it on top of the computer and bumps the mouse. PC wakes up and she gets a fun glimpse into my night.

I slowly walked back up to the living room.

"I have to admit, it was a really hot video...." She said without looking up.

I thought about just lying about not knowing what she was talking about but that wasn't going to work here.

"So you want to have a go with a guy finally?" She had this look on her face like she had been waiting just for this.

"It was just some porn, I busted a nut and went to bed." I countered, my tone a little too defensive.

"Oh come on, we've talked about this for years, I want you to have fun and besides, I don't mind sharing my toys!" That evil grin widened as she continued.

"And besides, I know someone you can play with!"

I looked at her even more intrigued as I sat down on the couch next to her.

"Who?" I asked, wondering if she really had the ability to make this happen.

"Dr. Caide, from the hospital!" She eagerly answered.

I hadn't met Brett Caide but I knew he was one of the most respected doctors at the hospital and that Carmen had known him for quite some time and they were good friends. I tried to remember if I had met him before, but I couldn't recall.

"And what makes you think he would be ok with this?" I said as I leaned back on the couch.

"Well he's divorced and you are a built a lot like his ex-husband and...." She trailed off.

"And what?" I demanded.

"I might have already wrote a few stories about you on my writing blog."

I sighed as I really wasn't surprised.

"Look, babe, He's a good guy and if you want to stop, he won't push you." Carmen reassured me.

"And I just want to see my chubby subby happy." She said in her seductive voice leaning against me while she tried to keep a straight face.... and failed miserably.

"You call me that again and I'll cancel your PSN." I said as I pushed her off me lightly.

I watched as she got up off the couch with her phone in hand calling Brett before even leaving the room.

.............................................................................

Brett opened the door after about a minute of me waiting, more than enough time for me to have contemplated running back to the car and leaving but I stayed.

I watched as the door unlocked and I was able to finally get a look at the guy who was going to be my first.

Brett was about 6'8, so a few inches over my 6'4, but while I was pretty chubby with a decent gut, Brett was built like a one of those guys on the strongman competitions. He was clean shaven and had his haircut really low with a fade that made we me want to remember to ask who his barber. He had a really light caramel skin tone, I remember Carmen saying he was mixed but didn't have a good relationship with his parents, so it was rare he talked about them.

The black t-shirt he wore looked like it was going to rip off if he flexed or even sneezed.

I had to question how he had time to maintain a build like this when he spent as much or more time at hospital then Carmen.

"You're Jay! Nice to see you again!!" Brett's voice not as deep as I expected but it had a welcoming and friendly tone.

His words made me panic in my head as I tried to remember when we had met.

I must have given away that I couldn't remember with my expression because he immediately reminded me.

"We met at Brandon's.... Dr. Timm's House during his New Year's party."

I tried to think back but that night was a blur. I had way too much to drink and barely remembered the evening, let alone Brett.

"If you don't remember, that's fine! I think everybody had a lot to drink. We only shook hands and introduced ourselves. Well let's start over! I'm Brett Caide, it's nice to meet you!"

I tried to clear the haze around that memory, but it wasn't going to happen.

"James White but everybody calls me, Jay." I mustered up enough courage to hide my anxiousness.

I took his hand and he gave me a firm handshake after trying to wipe his hands on his shirt. I could still feel the dirt and dampness of sweat on his hands

"So, Brett? Should I call you Dr. Caide?" I asked as we broke the handshake.

Brett let out a laugh.

"God no! Brett is fine." He said, flashing a comforting smile to me.

That smile acted like a switch that instantly made me more comfortable.

"Sorry about the wait at the door, I'm working on a small renovation project in the basement and lost track of time."

That explained the sweat drenched shirt and the dirty jeans.

"Wish I could have showered before you got here though." He said.

"It's fine! We all lose track of time!"

I was nervous as hell and hoped the small talk would help but it wasn't.

"Hey let's get out of this heat, ok?" Brett motioned for me to follow him.

The house was pretty nicely decorated and you could tell he had put some real money into it.

"Love the house." I felt stupid with my comments, like I didn't how to act around him.

I stopped to look at a picture on the wall. Brett was shirtless on a beach, standing next to a dude that was a little bigger then me weight wise, with his arms wrapped around him. I remembered that Carmen had said that I had a similar build to Brett's ex so I thought this might be him.

He was white, had long brown hair, and a few piercings. He was kinda cute, like the kind of guy I would have looked at in college and thought about trying to talk to but never did. The main thing I noticed was the age gap. While Brett was probably in his late thirties, a few years older than me, this kid looked like he was in his mid twenties? He had to be at least 8 years younger than me.

I wanted to ask if I was correct in my assumptions about who the guy in the picture was but I didn't want to ruin the night by reminding him about his ex.

When we got to the living room, Brett walked over to a large bar on the far wall, covered with various bottles,.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'm going to make a drink, want one?"

I sat down on the large couch, feeling like I was going die from nervousness.

"Uhh yeah. You have any of the honey Jack Daniel's?" I hoped a good drink would calm me down.

"As a matter of fact, I do. Good choice."

I watched Brett pour the drinks before coming and joining me on the couch, handing me the drink before sitting closer than I expected him to.

I thanked him for the drink before taking a long sip.

So Carmen tells me you're a little bit more than curious about being with a guy."

"Yeah.....I've always found guys attractive but I never really had the confidence to do anything."

It felt weird talking about this. The only other person I had told this was Carmen and even then, it was months into our relationship before I had.

"I know the feeling, I didn't come out till after Med School. It can take a lot to accept yourself." Brett took another swig of his drink.

"So are you bi or gay?" I asked and immediately regretted it. I didn't want that to come off sounding judgemental or anything.

"Gay. Women just never did it for me." I heated a sigh of relief as my question didn't seem to bother him.

I watched as he pulled a phone from his pocket and clicked a few times before turning the phone towards me.

On the screen was the video I had been watching at home on my computer that Carmen had saw. I felt my eyes go wide as I looked at the video.

"Carmen showed me at work what you were looking at. Hot video." Brett smiled as he turned the phone back to himself.

I tried to think of words but nothing was coming to mind.

Brett downed his drink and stood up. I was almost trembling wondering what he was going to do. I watched as he walked over to the bar and poured another drink. Instead of returning to his previous seat, he sat right next to me.

I was still feeling like I could dash out the door but I was determined to see this through.

I took another long sip of my Jack before reaching to put the glass on the coffee table.

When I rolled back to sitting down, Brett put his hand on my chin and immediately kissed me. It was sudden and somewhat forceful as I felt his tongue bury into my mouth and wrap around mine. I closed my eyes and began to relax despite the fairly aggressive make out session.

Brett eventually released my lips and I watched him lick his lips of the trail of spit between us.

"Take your shirt off." Brett said flatly.

I was almost reluctant to do this as I was really self conscious about my chest. Ever since I was teen, I had a large chest and it made me really insecure.

I let out a sigh and pulled the my shirt off and laid it off to the side. I had to fight the instinct to cover up and before I could do this, Brett reached out and grabbed my left breast before giving it a good squeeze.

"I love a nice pair of man boobs" he while somewhat roughly playing with my chest.

The words felt weird on my ears as I associated them with the insults from high school.

Brett pushed me onto my back, the large couch giving room for me to feel like I'm not going to fall.

Brett took my left nipple in his mouth as he used his left hand to squeeze my other breast, kneading it like it was some stress ball.

Carmen like to play with my nipples too but this was different. Carmen was relatively gentle compared to this but I loved it.

Brett removed mouth from from my nipple and swapped sides. I felt his left arm move up and pin my shoulder to the couch so even in my struggles, I couldn't move. The strength on display here was impressive.

With him on top of me, I could smell the sweat from earlier, happy that he couldn't shower it off before I could enjoy it.

I was brought back to the moment by the feeling of him biting on my shoulder. It was hard enough that my first thought was did he break the skin he didn't.

Brett sat up, allowing me to catch my breath. I watched as he removed his shirt.

I was surprised to see he had his nipples pierced. The small bars going through each one. Carmen also had her nipples pierced and I wondered if they had talked about piercings before.

"Get up here and get licking." Brett's tone was like I couldn't disobey.

I sat up next to him and began licking his chest. The salty taste from the sweat catching me a little off guard but it was fine.

As I was leaning over, I felt his hand move down my back and slide into my jeans' waistband, allowing him to put his hand on my ass and squeeze.

I stopped licking to try and take my pants off to allow him better access but I was immediately met with "Did I say stop? Don't worry, we'll get to that eventually."

Brett motioned for me to switch sides and add I did, I felt his dick through his pants. I had never touched anybody else's dick before and I wanted to see what was contained in the confines of these jeans but I was tasked with another act first.

I continued the service of Brett's chest for a few more minutes, swapping sides a few more times. The hand in my pants acting as a way of measuring if I was doing good as Brett would squeeze harder as I did good.

Brett stood up and undid his belt before letting the jeans drop to the floor. I could see the large dickprint in his underwear, it was easily over 9 inches and I began wondering if Carmen might have got me in over my head for a first time but I was determined to see this through.

"Now you can take off the jeans."

I stood up, undid my pants, and let them slide down. I bent over to pick them up when I felt Brett pressing up against my back and as I stood up, he wrapped his arms around me.

He grabbed by stomach, which hung out over the waistband of my boxers, and patted my stomach.

Brett whispered in my ear "I really do like my boys bigger. Just so much more to hold on to."

I felt him grinding into my ass, only our underwear separating us.

Brett sat back down and pointed at his dick, still contained by the struggling piece of fabric.

"Why don't you come take these off for me?" Brett said as he spread his legs allowing for me to sit on the floor between them.

I sat on the floor and looked up at Brett and I couldn't believe I was really finally doing this.

Before I pulled them off, I leaned in and pressed my face to the boxer briefs, inhaling deeply, the material damp from his sweat.

I didn't even realize that I stuck my tongue out to lick the fabric before I heard Brett's voice.

"Well you got a bit of a raunchy side to you, eh?"

Normally that kind of realization would have caused me to immediately freeze up but in this case, it acted as a driving force that pushed me into wanting more.

I pulled the waistband down, narrowly avoiding getting cock slapped as the head caught the edge of the band and sprung up.

Brett's dick was rock hard, slightly disappointing me as I wanted to feel it go hard on my mouth. It sat at probably ten inches and just over two inches wide, his balls hanging low between his legs.

I immediately dove in between his well built thighs and licked upwards from his balls to the top of his dick. The only thing weird to me was his circumcised dick which really wasn't an issue, it just was different from my own.

"Oh fuck........"

The low volume of his words just high enough to hear and more than enough encouragement to continue. I was wholly committed to this now and I was going to go all out.

I opened my mouth and tried to take as much of his length in as possible, getting a good halfway down before have any trouble but I v was determined to get more in before the end of the night. I let out some before bobbing my head over the first few inches. I was confident that I would be good at this, as Carmen was an oral master and all I had to do was emulate her actions.

12