All Comments on 'Sharing'

by BMICWrites

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good and very HOT! This had an easy realistic flow to it and these two sexy guys had me salivating thinking about a threesome with them. Hope this is just chapter #1 of this ***** story. MLF

ChiblkbearChiblkbearover 1 year ago

This was SUPER hot! There’s something that heightens the excitement when you’re able to share all of your desires with your partner, & that partner helps you in fulfilling those desires.

The actual act of sex between Brett & Jay was also made hotter because of its kind of animal nature. Both needs being met without any pretense.

Another great story Bruh!

Searcher6969Searcher6969over 1 year ago

Awesome story!! Wish I had a wife that was understanding like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife of 15 years dressed me as a woman one time just to see if someone hit on me. We were at a party for her friend's wedding. I was to be her older sister for the night. One older man asked me to dance, he was a great dancer a slow song came on and he pulled me in close and started rubbing my ass it was starting to make me hot. We keep drinking and dancing the night away. My wife came over and told me to let him have his fun he was in his 70s. After a few more he was trying to kiss me, I pulled back and looked at my wife she kept telling to go for it. I let him have his fun he kissed me into a quiet room before I could stop him he pulled his cock out he was pushing me to my knees he told me to give him a blow job he came in my mouth and his cock stay hard ae had to to trun around he was going to fuck my ass. My wife and I got home ask me what happenn to you she had been looking for me. I was asleep in no time we talked about was happen the next day. She wants me to do it again but, at our house so she could record it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous