Sharing

Story Info
Wives get shared by four men.
4.1k words
4.62
32.7k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Betty and I were sky high. We were smoking pot in Phil and Janice's basement along with two guys, Marty and Cal. It was late on a Saturday night and we had decided that we would all stay there for the night since everyone was so messed up.

We passed around the doobie and were all mellow. Maybe I was a little more stoned than the others since I'd been working in our yard all afternoon. I fell back into an easy chair and was watching everyone.

Phil, Marty, Cal and me had known each other since high school. We watched football at one-another's houses during the season and had gone to a few games together. Marty and I had gone to Penn State while Cal had gone to Lehigh. Phil had gone to Slippery Rock, which generated a lot of jokes. Phil had married Janice while they were in college and I had married Betty the year after. Marty was divorced, which was a shame. His wife was really hot looking, but she was a bitch and Marty finally dumped her. I'm sure his ex has a different perspective. Cal had dated, but hadn't married yet. My wife and Janice teased him about it, suggesting that he was gay, which provoked him to offer to prove that he wasn't anytime either of them wanted a 'demonstration'.

Janice and my wife Betty had become really good friends and enjoyed their time together while us men did our activities together. The two wives would try to distract us during the games sometimes with what they were wearing, or things they said. Janice was a real flirt. Both of them would often not wear bras so we could watch their titties jiggle when they were in the room with us. Once, Phil and I had taken our wives to a Penn State game and we stayed at a motel after the game. We were drinking together in the same room with the ladies wearing their nightgowns. I remember seeing the dark triangle under Janice's skimpy panties and her perky tits poking through her top. My wife gave Phil a similar show. Her top was low cut and I'm sure Phil got a few glimpses of Betty's tits, including her nipples.

Betty and I got the feeling that Phil and Janice might like to swap. My wife and I had never done anything like that, but had talked about such things as part of our love-making. I noticed that Betty really got turned-on when we talked about her having sex with another man. She would pretend someone else was screwing her and tell me what her imaginary lover was doing to her.

Back to the evening when we were all together. For some reason, the conversation had turned to talking about sex and such. Cal told a story of screwing a teacher he had met and had gone with until recently. He talked about how he screwed her in her apartment while a roommate was in the next room and told how she liked to have her pussy eaten.

Janice looked at Betty and said, "I like to be eaten. How about you, Betty."

My wife Betty said, "I love it and wish Will (that's me) would do it more often."

Cal volunteered, "Maybe I could fill in when he's not in the mood."

Betty quipped back, "Maybe I'll call you sometime."

A little later, Marty talked about having an affair with a married woman. The two wives didn't approve, but when Marty expanded about some of the woman's sneaking around, they listened closely. The lurid details and the cheating were erotic and the room was quiet while he told of his exploits.

"I had one wife who wanted her husband to watch her have sex and he liked to watch." Marty was stoned and looked at Janice and Betty and asked, "Would you like your husband to watch you have sex?"

Janice said, "I don't know about that."

My wife Betty was silent, which answered the question. We had talked about sex a little in the past. Tonight, we were being more explicit than ever before.

Phil looked at me and asked, "Would like to watch your wife screw another man?"

I was not really coherent, so I answered flippantly, "It's one of my favorite ideas."

Betty said, "Will, be quiet. Some things are just between us."

Then Cal asked Phil, "What about you?"

Phil came back with, "Hell yes, I'd like to watch Betty have sex with someone."

Cal said, "I meant your wife, Janice."

Phil looked at his wife and said, "Want to perform for me sometime?"

Janice teased him, "What makes you think I'd want you to watch?"

Phil took the bait and said, "You talk about fucking other men. You've pretended that I was Marty one time."

Janice just said, "Shut up." She was clearly embarrassed, but didn't deny it.

Marty heard what he had said, "You don't have to pretend since I'm here." Janice turned away; her face was flushed.

Phil was egging his wife on. He was stoned. "Honey, why don't you get your tits out for us. Show Marty what you've got."

Janice was embarrassed, but she surprised us when she said, "I will if Betty does."

Everyone looked at Betty and Cal asked me, "Would it be alright if Betty got her tits out?"

I said, "Hell yes."

My darling wife Betty took offense, "Isn't it up to me?"

I said. "Yes, so why don't you do it?" I said it in a challenging way.

Betty looked at me and said, "Is this what you want to see me do?" She pulled her shirt over her head. She wore a small black bra that was really sexy.

She continued, "Should I let them play with them too?" She took off her bra and stood there with her pretty tits with their hard nipples on display. She walked over in front of Cal who began to play with my wife's tits. He flicked his fingers over her nipples. I don't think anyone had seen and played with my wife's tits since we had met. I was surprised. My wife was high and drunk and horny.

I was out of it, but began to get a hard-on. Betty noticed. "Oooh, look, my husband is getting hard watching me get felt-up by his friends." I was embarrassed, but didn't say anything. "See your friend put his hands on my tits?"

Cal leaned in and kissed my wife and then gently kissed one, then the other nipple. My wife stood there letting him do it, right in front of me, her husband.

Betty said to me, "Get it out. Janice and I want to see your hard cock. Maybe we can compare sizes among you guys." I didn't move, but Betty walked over to me. She leaned into me, putting her tits in my face while she undid my belt and grabbed my cock. Then she pulled my pants down my legs to my ankles, exposing my hard prick to everyone.

I'm shy about people seeing my cock when it's aroused. Here I was with a hard-on from watching a friend play with my wife's tits. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but my wife pulled my hands away from my dick.

Janice looked at my cock and said, "He has a big one. Can I play with it?"

My wife nodded her assent.

Janice played with my cock. She took it in her hand and pumped her hand back and forth, taking control of me. My dick got even harder. She was smiling and looking into my eyes.

Janice's husband Phil chimed in, "Is his cock as big as you imagined it to be?"

Janice looked at me and said, "I've imagined it was you fucking me a few times too." I was amazed.

She then pulled my pants and shoes off, leaving me naked below the waist.

By then, my wife was locked in an embrace with Cal, who was kissing her and feeling her tits.

Betty, my wife, looked at Marty and said, "Take your pants off. I want to see if your prick is as big as I imagined." I hadn't realized that my wife had been fantasizing about Marty's cock while she was screwing me.

Marty eagerly complied, stripping completely. Since my wife was with Cal, Marty was soon embracing Janice. She looked at her husband Phil and boldly said, "Get your cock out and play with it while I suck your friend's cock." She went to her knees, with Marty's prick dangling before her face. Phil dropped his pants to his knees and sat on a barstool chair, pumping his cock. Janice licked Marty's cock from end-to-end and then took it into her mouth. She pulled her shirt and bra over her head and rubbed her tits on Marty's cock.

"Seems like we have a couple of voyeurs here." Marty said. "Cal, show these folks your weapon."

Cal was the only one who hadn't shown his cock. He stepped away from my wife and pulled off his shirt and then dropped his pants exposing what was easily the biggest cock in the room.

Betty grabbed it and pumped it with her hand. She and Cal shared a deep kiss. I could see their mouths moving as they swirled their tongues together.

My wife asked me, "Do you like watching me play with another man's cock? I've only ever had yours to play with. I like my new toy." Her hand, with her wedding and engagement rings, was holding Cal's big cock. The beautiful diamond that I had bought her was framed by the veined skin of another man's cock.

I wasn't surprised when she dropped to her knees and licked Cal's cock while she looked at me. She kept her eyes on me when she put it in her mouth with her ring-hand and slid it back into her throat. Then she looked up at Cal as she tried to take as much of it as she could down her throat. My cock was close to coming, so I stopped for a few seconds. Seeing my wife sucking a cock was the most depraved thing I'd ever seen her do, and I wanted to see more. She moved her head back and forth, trying each time to take Cal's cock deeper inside her gullet.

Both wives were sucking the cocks when Janice said, "I'd like to try that one." She and Betty moved around each other and switched.

I watched as Betty was able to get all of Randy's cock into her throat while Janice went down on Cal. My wife does okay when she sucks my cock, but she clearly does it to please me. But watching her with Cal and now Marty, she was eagerly sucking their dicks and putting on a show for me. She wanted their dicks in her mouth. I'd never seen her act like this and it had me greatly aroused.

My dear wife Betty said, "Let's measure their dicks. Let's see who has the biggest cock."

Janice agreed, laughing, "These guys like to brag about what studs they are, let's see."

When Janice said she'd have to find a ruler, Betty said, "We can measure them by which one goes farther down our throat."

Janice agreed. Janice crawled over to me and took my cock in her mouth while Betty moved over and was soon sucking Phil's cock. They each had the other husband's cock in their mouths.

After just having only sucked my cock for twenty years, Betty now had sucked three others. I hoped she didn't get spoiled.

Janice and Betty sucked for a while, getting a good sense of the size of Phil's and my cock.

They each had to take another suck on the other two cocks in the room, Cal's and Marty's. Phil and I watched in amazed silence while our wives were on their knees sucking out friends' dicks. My wife made it a point to rub each of their dicks on her tits and wiggled her ring finger to taunt me while she held Cal's cock in her hand and blew him. The image of my wife's face stuffed with someone's cock is imprinted on my mind.

When they were done sampling each of the dicks, they pronounced the winner. "Cal's is the biggest" Janice said, "Then Marty, then Phil and then Will." My wife agreed. Oh great, I had the smallest cock of the group. It shrank a little bit when I heard that. I felt sorry for the little fella.

Betty went back to sucking Phil's prick. Janice slid over in front of me, took my cock and said, "Come in my mouth while you watch your pretty wife suck other men's cocks. Look, they are putting their meat down her throat and will come in her belly."

She sucked my cock into her throat and I watched Phil come in my wife's mouth. The semen leaked out of the corner of her mouth, but she swallowed most of it. She looked at me and licked her lips, savoring the taste of Phil's cum.

When I watched my wife move on to Cal, I couldn't hold-out any longer; I shot my load into Janice's warm mouth. She slurped it down and licked my cock clean, looking up at me with a sultry expression. I was overwhelmed by all that was going-on, but I just reflected how wonderful it was to come in Janice's pretty mouth. She stepped back, licking her lips while her bare breasts heaved with her breathing.

Janice went over to where my wife was sucking her next cock. They exchanged a tongue laced kiss, sharing the cum of each other's husbands in their mouths. That was really dirty.

Cal stood my wife Betty on her feet and dropped to his knees, pulling her pants down and exposing her tiny pink panties. He bit into the crotch, mouthing Betty's sex through the material. Betty's knees buckled and she dropped to the floor. Cal moved in and stripped her panties off and dove into her muff. Licking and slurping at her pussy. Betty has a pretty pussy, with a thick patch of brown hair over the slit hiding her inner treasures. She was spread open on the floor with a naked man feasting on her cunt. I could see Cal's tongue lapping up my wife's pussy-juice. He was rimming her hole while his hands roamed over her naked body.

When Cal put his tongue inside her she looked at me and said, "He's got his tongue in me, honey. Do you like watching? He's eating me." She groaned as he worked on her. I saw Cal's fingers slide into my wife's vagina and watched her arch her back and come as he milked her cunt. I was as hard as a rock again. Betty was having a fantastic orgasm with Cal's fingers squeezing the juices out of her. I adore watching her come. She was panting and twisting her pelvis on Cal's face.

Then Cal bent Betty's legs back and licked her asshole. He put a finger in her ass and two in her cunt, pushing them together through the membrane separating my wife's two openings. He was getting ready to mount her and fuck her but she stopped him. "Let's move closer so Will can watch you put your cock in me, the first cock other than his to go in this pussy."

They moved and Betty laid on a hassock by an easy chair. My previously shy wife laid back and spread her legs apart, fully exposing herself, something that only I had seen her do. Her cunt hole gaped open.

She looked at me and asked, "Do you want to see me let this strange cock go into me. I want him to fuck me, but tell me what you want."

I just said, "Let him fuck you. You're so hot. I want to see you come all over his cock."

Betty said, "Watch while another man fucks me."

Cal slid his big cock into my wife's previously faithful cunt. My dick exploded onto my leg. Betty reached out and took some of my cum and used it to lubricate her pussy for Cal's dick. She rubbed my cum over her lover's cock, making it easier for him to slide in and out of her.

Meanwhile I saw Marty had Janice on the couch. He came inside her while Phil watched with his cock in his hand.

Cal fucked my wife good. He slid his dick in and out of my wife's snatch, bareback, for about twenty minutes and then he came inside her vagina. I watched the cum ooze out of her cunt around his cock. When he pulled out, she turned her crotch to me so I could see the cum dripping out of her hole, another man's cum. I'd never seen anything so nasty. She put a finger on her cunt and put a drop of Cal's semen in her mouth.

I saw that Phil had a hard on and was looking for a place to put it. I knew he had the hots for my wife so I wasn't surprised when he came over and lifted her legs again. He put his cock inside my lovely wife and pumped her sloppy cunt. He said he wanted something tighter. He pulled his prick out and with my wife bent in half, and with her legs over her shoulders, he placed aimed his prick at her asshole. Phil put the head of his penis right in my wife's rosebud and began to push. She groaned as it stretched past her muscle. Then he was past it. He pulled out and took some come from her pussy to lubricate my wife's ass. I was close to coming again as I saw him push in and go deeper and deeper into her tight back channel.

Betty groaned and said to me, "He's stretching and filling me so much. I've never felt anything like this. His cock is so deep in my ass."

Phil pulled his cock out and told Betty to sit on my cock. My wife, covered with a sheen of perspiration, mounted me. I slid my dick into my wife's well-used cunt. She was sloppy inside, something I had never experienced. Then I felt Phil's dick pushing into her back door. His prick pushed the membrane between my wife's two holes against my prick as he slid inside her. It was an incredible experience to feel another cock fucking my wife while I was also inside her. I felt him pumping back and forth in her ass and soon I was moving at the same pace, alternating strokes. Betty was shrieking in pleasure as she took it in both holes. She tensed every muscle in her body and let out a scream as her cum gushed out onto my cock. I shot into her and could feel Phil's dick pulsing inside her ass as he shot his load too.

Betty was exhausted. She looked at me with a dazed look on her face. I kissed her as I felt Phil's cock pulling out of her ass followed by his cum running out of her ass and onto my balls. She groaned when his dick flopped out of her tight back-hole. She rolled to the side and laid on the rug, her breasts moving from her panting in her post-coital pleasure. He asshole was still dilated from Phil's cock and she was covered with sweat and cum.

Janice had been having her fun too. She had both Cal and Marty fucking her, Cal in her mouth and Marty in her snatch. They were finishing at the same Phil and I finished with my wife. Seeing her laying there with her naked cunt, with her dark public hair, on display was an amazing site. My wife is beautiful and is the love of my life, but seeing Janice stark-naked, getting fucked, was truly an arousing occurrence. My dick was aching, but was hard again.

We were all worn-out and had to decide who would sleep where. Marty wanted to sleep with Betty since he was the only one who hadn't fucked her, but I refused. I took my wife to the guest room where we fell asleep.

I woke sometime in the middle of the night. I had to pee. I walked into the hall, where the bathroom was located. When I was coming out of the bathroom, I happened to look into the master bedroom where Janice and Phil were sleeping. Janice looked so hot, lying there on her back with her breasts uncovered. I went to their doorway to get a good look at her beautiful body. She was awake and I realized she was looking at me. She could see my dick getting erect again. She motioned for me to approach her.

I was surprised when she reached up and pulled me down on top of her. "Fuck me while my husband sleeps beside me in our bed."

I was quite willing. We kissed forcefully. She was really horny and wanted my dick inside her. I pushed it into her hot body for the first time, and felt the tightness of her cunt around my cock. I raised myself on my arms so I could look down upon her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were hard little pebbles amidst the dark pink halos of her areolas. Janice was bucking her hips. I looked over to see if Phil had awakened. He had and was lying there watching another man fuck his wife in their marital bed. None of us said anything. Janice and I continued to fuck until I felt her body tense and release with waves of orgasm.

"You're the one I really wanted to fuck." She said to me. "You feel so good inside me. I'm going to want you to fuck me again." Her husband was listening.

My dick was fighting hard to satisfy Janice. I had come a couple of times already and was proud of my prick when it produced yet another spurt of warm semen into Janice's womb. I held my cock inside her while my passion eased and waited until her orgasm had faded.

I didn't say another word. I rewarded Janice with a deep, tongue-filled kiss. She smiled at me. I withdrew my limp, sloppy cock from her pussy, stood and walked back to the guest room, shaking my head in amazement at what had just happened.

I was surprised again when I went into Betty's and my room. In the dim light, I saw Marty on top of my wife, fucking her. Her legs were wrapped around him and she was clearly enjoying it. His ass pumped up and down, driving his prick into my wife's unfaithful cunt. They were kissing and Marty sucked hard on her nipples. She was coming again.

12