Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty looked at me and said, "It's only fair for me to give Marty some pussy. Otherwise, he'll keep trying to get in my pants."

I saw her logic but the flaw was that Marty would still try to get in her pants, particularly once he had succeeded. I watched them finish. Marty groaned and relaxed as he ejaculated inside my wife. I was too tired and overwhelmed to count the number of cocks that had been inside my wife and had come inside her pussy. Marty rolled off, exposing Betty's naked thighs and her swollen pussy, gleaming with the semen of numerous men.

Then I had sloppy seconds, or was it sloppy fourths, in my wife's pussy. I took Marty's place between her legs. My cock slid into her very warm and very wet and sloppy vagina. She was loose and slippery, a very different sensation.

I asked, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

She said, "Yes and I still am. I like performing for you. Did you like watching me suck everyone's cock and then fuck them?"

Four men had fucked her, including one who done her in the ass.

"You're a real slut, but I love you." I said.

"I'm your slut." She said. "I like your cock the best, even though it is the smallest." She giggled.

"I'll give you all the cock you can handle."

She laughed at that and pulled me into her more. We made love for a while and fell asleep with my prick lodged inside my wife's warm, cozy pussy.

We haven't repeated that event, at least not yet. It's been two months. We said to ourselves that once was enough and we have been careful about getting stoned with our friends since then.

However, Phil says he has some fantastic grass and invited us over for the coming weekend, just the four of us. I know he wants to fuck Betty again, and I wouldn't mind getting another opportunity with Janice. Betty wants to go. Should we?

12