Sharing a Bed

Story Info
Three friends become something more.
1.9k words
4.31
13.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin unlocked the door to his off-campus apartment. He checked his phone. 7pm. His friends would be arriving any minute now. He walked in and hung up his light summer jacket, revealing a toned physique under a t-shirt and jeans. Curly brown hair framed his brown eyes and strong jaw.

Lacey walked in next. She pushed open the door and stepped confidently into the room, her tight dress hugging her slender torso and magnificent ass. Her black hair fell in smooth waves down her deep brown back. "Heyyy," she greeted Colin playfully.

Finally came Abby. Her modest blouse and skirt couldn't hide her voluptuous figure. Her full breasts and small waist still commanded attention, even with her demure manner. She closed the door gently behind her and gave Colin a wave.

"Heya Abby! Why don't you take a seat while Lacey and I fetch some drinks?" Colin suggested, gesturing to a cozy chair by the window before walking into the kitchen.

Lacey sauntered into the kitchen with Colin. "Don't forget to use those fancy glasses you bought, none of the cheap stuff," she teased him. Abby heard their banter filter into the living room as she took a seat. Lacey returned with two glasses of red wine in her hand. She offered one to Abby, who took it gratefully.

"Congrats on finishing exams," Lacey said, giving her friend a pat on the back. "So freeing, isn't it?"

Abby nodded, glad to be done with the last few weeks. "Yeah. Now it's just graduation to look forward to. What a relief."

Colin joined them in the room with a bottle of beer for himself. "Cheers to surviving finals week!" he proclaimed.

The friends raised their drinks in a toast.

~~~

It was getting late. The group had spent the evening drinking and reminiscing. Colin yawned and stretched his arms above his head. "You know what, guys? This week has gotten to me more than I thought. I think I might go lay down."

Lacey sat up. There was mischief in her eyes. "Why don't we all go lay down together?" she suggested.

Abby exchanged a glance with Colin. Neither was quite sure how to react. "Sure," Colin agreed, intrigued.

The three friends got up and made their way to Colin's room. He flicked on a floor lamp. "Here we are," he said, gesturing to the full-size bed.

Lacey went to lay down first. She reclined on her back in the middle of the mattress. Her dress rode up along the length of her thighs as she stretched out. Colin followed next, laying on his back off to Lacey's side.

Abby hesitated for a moment as she looked for a spot on the bed. It was a bit small by necessity, to fit into the modest apartment bedroom. She tentatively approached Lacey's other side and tried to lay on her back. As she settled in, her huge breasts spilled over the sides of her torso, one boob falling onto Lacey's chest in the process. It was surprisingly sensual. Lacey got goosebumps as Abby's body met hers.

Abby blushed when she realized what had happened. "Sorry, it's just hard for is all to fit," she said sheepishly.

Lacey took it in stride. She turned onto her side to allow Abby a bit more space. But this only succeeded in pressing her plump behind against Colin's hip, and lining her gaze right up to Abby's chest. Colin, for his part, turned onto to his side to make more room for Lacey. But this only pressed his crotch against Lacey's plush ass. He inhaled sharply at the intimate touch. Hard to fit indeed.

Lacey could feel Colin's bulge pressing into her as she took in the view of Abby's body. She felt like she was the winner here, stuck between Abby's soft breasts and Colin's slowly hardening dick. She tried to test the waters with a joke: "Of course we can't all fit. Abby's boobs take up half the bed."

Colin retorted, "Well, you shouldn't be talking, Kim K over here." He patted Lacey's bum for emphasis. This, Colin quickly realized, was a mistake. The feel of her springy cheeks under his hand and the sight of them bouncing and wobbling sent the blood straight to his cock. He felt his erection stiffen further.

Lacey rolled her eyes at the lame reference, but there was a newfound flush in her face. Colin's erection continued to grow in his jeans. Lacey felt it. She said, more quietly, "As long as we're playing the blame game, Colin, you should take some of the blame too for having such a big dick."

~~~

The tension between them thickened as the playful banter transformed into something more heated. Colin couldn't resist pressing his hardness up against Lacey's soft ass. She arched her back in response to push back against him. They slowly started to gyrate together.

Abby's nipples hardened under her blouse as she watched her friends. Could this really be happening? She tried to keep her composure, but it was getting difficult.

Lacey noticed Abby's growing arousal. She leaned over and gently laid her head right on Abby's boob. Abby let out a shaky breath as her friend's head sank into her pillowy breast. Lacey smiled contentedly. She turned her attention back to Colin, whose cock was harder than ever. "Speaking of having trouble fitting, it seems like your pants are a tight fit, Colin," she teased.

"Maybe I should just take them off," he responded. Even he wasn't sure if he was joking anymore.

"I think you should," Abby said quickly. She definitely wasn't joking.

Colin needed no more encouragement. He got up and stood by the edge of the bed. He pulled off his t-shirt and tossed it on the floor. His jeans went next. His long, thick cock leapt out and stood proudly at attention. A collective gasp came from the two women at the sight of it.

"Jesus, Colin," said Lacey reverentially from atop Abby's boob. "I had a feeling you were packing, but damn."

Lacey went next. She slid out of her dress without leaving the bed, throwing it on top of Colin's discarded clothes. Her long legs led up to a round, juicy ass. Her dark nipples stood erect atop her small, perky tits. She wiggled her butt invitingly at Colin. Colin's dick twitched in response.

Finally, it was Abby's turn to undress. She had been holding back, but she shed her inhibitions along with her clothes. Her blouse came off first. The beige bra underneath seemed to be struggling to contain her. This quickly became irrelevant, as that came off next, revealing her pale melons hanging ripe and heavy on her torso. By the time she slid her skirt off, she was visibly wet. A round of appreciative noises came from Lacey and Colin.

~~~

Now nude, Colin returned to the bed and spooned Lacey again. He pressed his erection against her ass. He ran a finger from her full, luscious lips, down the curve of her neck, down the dark expanse of her back, to her slim waist and round hips. Lacey was getting more and more turned on feeling him pressing into her from behind. She wriggled her bare ass against him. It drove Colin wild. He needed to be inside her.

Colin grabbed one of Lacey's shapely thighs, hiking it up toward her chest and exposing her slick pussy lips. Lacey arched her back as her hands gripped the sheets in anticipation.

"I want you," he whispered in her ear.

"Fuck, Colin," she said shakily, "I need you."

Colin rubbed the head of his hard cock against her entrance before pushing into her with a long, slow thrust. Lacey cried out, her eyes fluttering as Colin began to slowly thrust in and out. He caressed her mountainous cheeks in his hand, squeezing and pulling her in to penetrate her even deeper. Colin's cock stretched Lacey's tight walls. Every thrust was ecstatic. They settled into a steady rhythm as they fucked.

Abby lay on her back next to them, watching in amazement. She was practically dripping with arousal. She reached down between her legs to touch her wetness. The motion caused her breasts to wobble as her arms brushed against them.

Her fingers dove in and out of her pussy as she watched her friends fuck in front of her. Her eyes were locked onto Lacey's ass bouncing with each of Colin's thrusts. She timed her movements to his, wondering what it must be like to take such a perfect dick. The sight of Colin's cock disappearing into Lacey's depths had her soaked. A slick wet sheen coated her fingers as she touched herself.

Her curiosity got the better of her. She reached out with the hand that wasn't in her pussy to stroke Colin's hair. "How does it feel?" she breathed. "Being inside her... like that?"

Colin's eyes locked with hers. "Fucking incredible," was all he managed to say before his speech devolved once more into moaning and panting.

Lacey was pleased with the glowing review. She caught Abby's hungry eyes. She leaned forward toward Abby, which also pushed Colin deeper into her. Abby trembled in anticipation as Lacey leaned in toward her. Lacey latched onto Abby's hard nipple with her full lips and sucked, causing a jolt of pleasure to race through both their bodies.

Abby cried out, her fingers moving faster. She felt her orgasm building as she witnessed Colin and Lacey's coupling and felt Lacey's warm mouth on her nipple. The mix of sight and sensation was too much. She plunged her fingers into her depths and whimpered as she started to cum. Her body shook, one breast jiggling wildly with her movements, the other held in place by Lacey's determined mouth. Her juices gushed out onto her busy fingers.

Seeing Abby cumming put the other two close to the edge. Lacey reached back to grab Colin's leg as he pounded into her from behind. Her nails dug into his thigh as her grip tightened. "Faster, oh god, yes!"

Colin held fast onto Lacey's ass. He hammered her harder and faster, bottoming out with each thrust. Lacey's moans turned into desperate pleas. Her body started shaking as her orgasm drew closer. The tension built within her until she exploded in pleasure. She let out a loud cry, her fine features contorted in bliss. Her pussy clenched around Colin's cock in spasms.

Colin followed close behind. He groaned deeply as he came. He thrust his cock into Lacey as far as it would go, pressing his pelvis up against her quivering cheeks. Lacey's convulsions only intensified his cumming. His cock throbbed as jizz poured out of him in waves.

~~~

The three friends, now lovers, lay there for a moment in silence. Their bodies were piled in a tangled heap.

Colin pulled his now-soft cock out of Lacey's pussy. He collapsed onto his back. "Wow," he said to nobody in particular.

"I can't believe we waited so long to do this," Lacey added. "I wanted this forever."

"You too?" Abby laughed. She sighed contentedly. "It really is too bad we waited so long. Imagine all the hot sex we could have been having."

Colin gave a wide grin. "I guess we'll just have to make up for lost time. We've still got a few weeks before graduation."

The three of them lay pressed against each other in the too-small bed and imagined the possibilities.