The Summer After Freshman Year

Story Info
AJ reunites with two hot teachers from high school.
9.3k words
4.38
20k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Curvexxx
Curvexxx
32 Followers

*All characters in this fictional story are older than 18 years of age. This story occurs a year after "Summer School Isn't All Bad" and includes the same characters. It is not required to read the previous story.*

It had been about a year since I visited my home town. It was my first year of college and it felt weird driving back home for the summer. I hadn't seen my parents since I left for the fall semester. I was ready to be home and relax for the summer. I got off the highway and passed by my old high school. All the memories of high school came back to me. Most notably the summer classes I had to take to graduate.

I had to take some classes the summer right before I started college. The reason I remembered it so well was because I got to fuck two of the hottest teachers in school. I had mostly C's my senior year of high school but I finished the year with two D's. The D's were in Ms. Rhodes' class and Mrs. Robinson's class. To raise these grades, I had to do summer school for these two teachers. Now, I say summer school but in reality is was only a couple of weeks. The last week of summer school was when the school was completely empty except for the three of us. We spent that whole week fucking and I ended my high school career with all C's.

Now I had just finished first year of college. I was much more serious about my college grades than my high school grades and I ended the year with A's and B's. I did sleep around a little during the school year, but no one could measure up to Ms. Rhodes and Mrs. Robinson. They just had much more experience than the average college girl.

I let these thoughts subside as I pulled into my neighborhood. I greeted my parents and unpacked my car. I was looking forward to just hanging out all summer. College was hard and I felt like I deserved a break.

I spent the first couple of days of summer lounging around the house. Both of my parents worked so I had the house to myself during the day to relax and play video games. Then one Monday my stepmom had me run some errands around town.

"AJ, can you run to the grocery store and pick up some burger meat for dinner?" She said as she scrambled around the kitchen. She was running late for work. "I totally forgot to get them for dinner tonight."

"Sure thing. I'll get them."

"Thank you sweetie. I'll see you when I get home," she replied as she ran out the door.

I waited until morning rush hour died down then headed to the grocery store. It was a short drive and I arrived at around 10 A.M.

I went inside and headed to the beef section to grab some burgers when I heard a familiar voice.

"AJ? Is that you? I can't believe it!"

It was Mrs. Robinson, my old high school teacher. My heart skipped a beat. The last time I saw her was a year ago after we fucked that last week of summer school.

"Oh h-hey Mrs. Robinson. What are you doing here?" I asked nervously. I couldn't help but notice what she was wearing. Mrs. Robinson usually dressed formally but today she had on tennis shoes, yoga pants, a loose tank top and sports bra. She looked like she had just finished a yoga class. Her yoga pants hugged her hips which accented her hourglass figure. Her body was nice all around but her real assets were her boobs. She had a pair of full, bouncy, perky boobs. They were perfect on her frame but would be considered big by most people's standards. Her sports bra tried to contain her large breasts but failed as her boobs jiggled even after she stopped moving. My cock instantly started to stiffen thinking about those big soft tits.

"Well you know I have to grocery shop too. I didn't know you were back in town!"

"Yes I just got back for the summer from college," I said trying not to let my eyes wander down to her big tits.

"So how was your first year of college? Surely you had a fun time?"

"Oh yes," I said. "I did well for my first year. How was your school year?"

"It was alright," she said. An awkward paused followed as we stared at each other.

"You know," she said as she leaned over her shopping cart, "I don't have any students this year for summer school."

As soon as she leaned over my eyes dropped to see all of her exposed cleavage. She must've known what she was doing because she watched as I stared at her chest. I quickly glanced away but I knew I had been caught.

"Haha, I knew it," she said with a slight chuckle. "I knew you still thought about me. Tell you what," she said as she leaned in closer to me, allowing me to see further down her shirt. God her cleavage looked amazing. "Why don't you come over tomorrow?" She whispered in my ear. "I know I haven't had a good fucking since last summer. Plus you seem interested and my husband is at work all day."

"Are you serious?" I said not taking my eyes off her cleavage. "I'd love to! College girls just aren't the same as you!"

"Great!" She said straightening up. "Here's my address," she said as she put her address in my phone. "My husband leaves at 7:30 in the morning so be there by 8?" She leaned in and grazed her fingers over my crotch. "I really miss this big dick," she whispered in my ear.

"Uh yeah I'll be there!" I said as I tried to subdue the hard on she was giving me.

"Great! See you then!"

*************************

The next morning I woke up at 7 A.M. and was super excited. I couldn't believe I was getting to fuck Mrs. Robinson again! I threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt, hurried to the kitchen to eat my breakfast, and ran out the door by 7:30.

I arrived at Mrs. Robinson's house right at 8 A.M. and rang the doorbell. Mrs. Robinson opened the door, grabbed my hand and pulled me inside in less than a second. After she shut the door I noticed she was wearing a black lacy thong and matching bra with 5 inch black high heels.

She immediately dropped to her knees and dropped my pants so she could grab my cock with her hands.

"Oh God how I've missed this," she said as she stroked my flaccid cock which has getting harder by the second.

"Hey wait for me!" said a voice from around the corner. I could hear the sound of her high heels clicking against the ground as she came running. There was Ms. Rhodes wearing 5 inch red high heels, red fishnets and a matching red thong and bra.

Ms. Rhodes body was slightly different than Mrs. Robinson's. While both women have hourglass figures, Ms. Rhodes had an ass to die for. Her thighs were thick which led into her wide hips and fat ass. Ms. Rhodes had smaller breasts than Mrs. Robinson but they were still nice and perky.

"Ms. Rhodes!" I exclaimed. "I didn't know you were gonna be here."

"Well AJ, when I heard that your big cock was in town, I just couldn't miss out," she said. "Oh how I've missed this cock," she said as she knelt beside Mrs. Robinson who was still stroking my cock which was now fully erect at around 8 inches with a decent girth.

Both women started running their tongues up and down my shaft. Mrs. Robinson took care of the left side while Ms. Rhodes covered the right. I had forgotten how lovely it felt to have my cock licked by these two.

"Wow AJ," said Mrs. Robinson. "Your cock is bigger than I remember!" She said as she stopped licking to wrap her hand around it.

"Yeah I agree," said Ms. Rhodes.

"Well I don't think I've grown any," I said as I watched both women wrap their hands around my cock.

"Wow look! We can barely get our hands around the shaft!" Exclaimed Mrs. Robinson.

"Oh you're excited about that?" I asked as both women were stroking my cock.

"Oh yes!" They both exclaimed. "I haven't had a good dick since last summer," said Ms. Rhodes.

"And my husband's dick is way smaller than yours," said Mrs. Robinson. "I just need a big, thick cock to really make me happy."

Both women kissed my cock passionately while running their tongues up and down my shaft, occasionally kissing each other when their mouths met at my head.

"I've forgotten how amazing your mouths are," I said as I watched them work their lips up and down my shaft.

"I've just got to suck it. I can't wait any longer," said Mrs. Robinson. She grasped the based of my cock in her hand and positioned her mouth at the tip. Then she slowly inserted my cock into her warm mouth which felt like heaven. She had made it about halfway down the shaft before I felt the back of her throat and heard her gag. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and started stroking my cock with two hands as Ms. Rhodes watched.

"I forget how big you are AJ. I never have to open my mouth this wide for my husband and I can take all of his cock in my mouth! He never hits the back of my throat," said Mrs. Robinson.

"You just need to practice!" Said Ms. Rhodes. "Just try it again slowly. I'll work on his balls in the meantime." Ms. Rhodes immediately started using her tongue to lightly lick my balls.

With a nod Mrs. Robinson put my cock back in her mouth, slowly working her way down my shaft until I could feel the back of her throat again. She let out a small gag before going back up the shaft. Then again she went back down and this time there was no gag. She continued to bob her head up and down my shaft while Ms. Rhodes ran her tongue over my balls and lower shaft.

Mrs. Robinson started quickening her pace as she went up and down my shaft. Each pass she was hitting the back of her throat and she wasn't gagging anymore. I moaned as her pace quickened even more. We continued like this for a few minutes while listening to each other moan in pleasure. I could feel myself starting to hold back an orgasm.

"There you go," said Ms. Rhodes. "You've got the hang of it. Now I want a turn!"

"Alright fine," said Mrs. Robinson as she reluctantly took my cock out of her mouth. "I'll do the balls now." Mrs. Robinson moved down and started licking my balls.

"I'm not sure how much longer I can hold this in," I said. "It's way too hot seeing you both like this."

"Oh AJ," said Ms. Rhodes. "We have all day. We're gonna make you cum a lot today. You're balls will be drained by the time we're done," she said as she gave me a seductive smile.

Ms. Rhodes was much better at sucking cock than Mrs. Robinson. She took my cock and immediately shoved it into her mouth until I felt my cock hit the back of her throat. Then I felt her relax her throat and my cock slid all the way down her throat. Her face was now in my stomach right above Mrs. Robinson who was licking my balls enthusiastically.

I moaned as watched Ms. Rhodes work her mouth up and down my shaft. Ms. Rhodes quickened her pace, being sure to take the full length of my cock with each stroke. I watched as my entire cock disappeared into Ms. Rhodes mouth over and over again. With each stroke my orgasm was building. Ms. Rhodes knew this as she tried to maintain eye contact while quickening her pace.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I moaned.

"Oh you are?" Asked Mrs. Robinson. She sat up next to Ms. Rhodes who was still bobbing her head up and down my shaft. Mrs. Robinson started massaging my balls with her hand and looked me in the eyes.

"You're gonna give us your cum? It's been so long since we've had your cum AJ," said Mrs. Robinson. It was all too much. Both women making eye contact, Mrs. Robinson asking for my cum, Ms. Rhodes deepthroating me, Mrs. Robinson massaging my balls.

"Here it comes!" I said as I removed my cock from Ms. Rhodes mouth. Both women put their heads together stuck out their tongues as I aimed my cock at their faces. "Oh fuck yes!" I moaned as I started cumming. The first shot went all over Ms. Rhodes face while the second went to Mrs. Robinson.

"Wow that's a lot of cum!" Exclaimed Ms. Rhodes.

Both women moaned as the third and forth shots went over both of their faces. After my orgasm subsided, they started making out with my cock and squeezing every last drop of cum out of it.

"Can't let anything go to waste now can we?" Said Mrs. Robinson.

"Nope we can't!" Said Ms. Rhodes and she stroked the last bit of cum out of my cock and onto her tongue. Then they turned to each other and started to make out. It was so hot watching these two women make out with my cum all over their faces.

"Wow, you ladies really like cum don't you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah! We're a couple of cumsults," said Mrs. Robinson as she started licking my cum off Ms. Rhodes' face. "My husband just never cums this much and it always leaves me wanting more."

"And I can't ever find a guy who cums as much as you just did," said Ms. Rhodes as she started to making out again with Mrs. Robinson.

It was so hot watching both women making out while covered with cum. They licked all over each other's faces making sure to get every drop. After they were done they turned their attention back to me.

"All that cum and this cock is still hard," said Mrs. Robinson. "Let's move this to the living room," she said as she stood up and started walking to the living room. Ms. Rhodes stood up as well, turned, then grabbed my cock and started walking to the living room. Ms. Rhodes was leading me by my cock, with her back towards me. I could hear the clicking of her high heels against the tile floor as I watched Ms. Rhodes big ass sway from side to side, jiggling with every step. We made it to the living room a few seconds later, where there was a big sectional couch and lots of room. The clicking of her high heels went away as the living room floor was carpeted.

Mrs. Robinson was standing next to the couch, showing off her amazing body in her lingerie set, and waiting. "Take off your clothes and sit down on the couch," Mrs. Robinson instructed. "We've got a surprise for you AJ."

"Yes ma'am! What's the surprise? " I asked as I was took off my clothes.

"Oh you're going to like it," said Ms. Rhodes.

I sat down on the couch fully naked as Ms. Rhodes and Mrs. Robinson stood in front of me and turned around so their asses faced me. I watched as they both jiggled their asses and started to strip off their thongs. As they stripped off their thongs, they bent over to reveal that they were both wearing buttplugs.

"Oh wow!" I exclaimed. "Do I get to fuck your asses today?" I asked with excitement.

"Yup," said Ms. Rhodes. "You get to use all of our holes today AJ. I bet you weren't expecting that now were you?"

"Oh definitely not," I replied.

"We've been practicing just for your cock," said Mrs. Robinson. "We've worked ourselves up to these 6 inch plugs but they're still a little smaller than you are."

Ms. Rhodes grabbed the base of her plug and started to pulled out the 6 inch plug.

"Everyone I've ever done anal with is much smaller than you. I can't wait for you to fuck my ass with that big cock. I want to taste myself off you," she said. She took the plug and started to lick it while shaking her ass.

"Wow. Well I've never done anal before," I said. "All the girls at school say I'm too big for them to do anything like that. So I'm definitely excited to do this with you girls!"

"We figured it was just another way to squeeze some more cum out of your cock," said Mrs. Robinson as she slowly pulled out her plug. "As long as you keep cumming for us, you'll be able to fuck any of our holes, right Ms. Rhodes?" She said as she started licking her buttplug.

"That's right Mrs. Robinson. Anything for that big cock of yours AJ."

"Now lay down on the couch AJ," said Mrs. Robinson. I layed down on the couch and she sat down inbetween my legs and started massaging my balls with her hands and said, "I've just been thinking about your cock inbetween my big tits ever since I saw you at the grocery store." I watched as she lifted her bra and saw her magnificent breasts drop and jiggle. Her breasts were large, soft and perky. She used her hands to massage her boobs together. "I bet you can't wait to feel my big tits around your cock."

"Oh yes please Mrs. Robinson," I begged.

"Well while he's titfucking you, I want to ride his face," said Ms. Rhodes.

"I can't wait! Come sit on my face and let me eat you," I said. Ms. Rhodes enthusiastically leapt onto my face. She was facing my cock so she could watch Mrs. Robinson massage my cock with her tits. I immediately started licking her clit while working my fingers into her ass. At the same time I felt Mrs. Robinson wrap her big tits around my cock. I moaned as I felt her warm, soft tits engulf my shaft. She started to work her way up and down my shaft, making sure to squeeze her big tits together.

Ms. Rhodes started moaning and grinding on my face while I continued to lap her pussy. I felt her thick thighs straddle my face as she gyrated her hips.

"Oh what a sight," Ms. Rhodes said in between moans. "Watching your big cock sliding between Mrs. Robinson's big tits while my big ass grinds on your face with your fingers in my ass. I love the way it feels."

"Oh yeah," agreed Mrs. Robinson. "I love watching your cock slide in and out of my tits. I'm amazed I can see the head of your cock while I have my tits wrapped around it. My husband's cock disappears when he titfucks me. Your cock is so massive, I'm struggling to contain it between my big tits."

I took a second to look down at her. I watched as she moved her body up and down and saw her big breasts jiggle everytime she came down on my cock. I saw her open her mouth and drop her head to suck the tip of my cock as she continued to stroke her big tits up and down my shaft.

I moaned as I focused again on Ms. Rhodes' pussy which was very wet. She started grinding harder on my face as I worked my tongue into her pussy while my fingers penetrated her ass.

"Oh fuck AJ. I think you've had some practice eating pussy while you've been away. Your tongue feels so good and it's made me so wet," said Ms. Rhodes. "You know what would make me wetter? I wanna see you really thrust into Mrs. Robinson's tits and mouth."

"Oh yeah, good idea Ms. Rhodes," said Mrs. Robinson as she popped my cock out of her mouth and continued to stroke my shaft with her big tits. "I want you to make these tits bounce with your cock."

"Fuck yes. Do it AJ!" Ms. Rhodes egged me on as she continued grinding on my face. I started to move my hips up and down quickly, shoving my cock in and out of Mrs. Robinson's big tits. Mrs. Robinson quickly opened her mouth and received the tip of my cock in and out if her mouth as I continued thrusting. My cock easily slid in and out of her boobs thanks to the sloppy blowjobs from before. With every stroke I felt my cock enter her warm mouth. I could feel my balls slap her underboob with each thrust.

"That's so hot," said Ms. Rhodes. "I can see her big tits bouncing everywhere AJ. I can hear your balls slap her big tits. Oooh it looks like such a sloppy mess all over her boobs. You're fucking her tits and mouth so hard. Oh God I'm so ready to ride that cock. Let me ride it!" She said as she hopped off my face. I stopped fucking Mrs. Robinson's tits but she continued to slowly stroke my cock with breasts.

"Your boobs are amazing Mrs. Robinson! I'm going to have to titfuck you again before we're done here," I said.

"Of course AJ. The best cock deserves the best tits," she responded as she gave the head of my cock one last lick. "Now, I want my pussy licked while Ms. Rhodes bounces her big ass up and down on this cock," said Mrs. Robinson as she released my cock from her breasts.

Mrs. Robinson stood up and watched as Ms. Rhodes got into the reverse cowgirl position. "Let me guide it in," said Mrs. Robinson as she sat on my face. Mrs. Robinson sat facing my cock so she could watch Ms. Rhodes ride it. She grabbed the base of my cock and rubbed the tip of it against Ms. Rhodes' wet pussy. I immediately started eating out Mrs. Robinson's pussy while she continued to rub my cock up and down Ms. Rhodes' pussy. After teasing Ms. Rhodes' with my cock for about 15 seconds, Mrs. Robinson finally inserted the tip of my cock into Ms. Rhodes pussy.

Curvexxx
Curvexxx
32 Followers