Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 05

Story Info
Aunt Becky tells the story about my father and her.
13.2k words
4.78
37.6k
70

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers

First, thank you for your patience with the long delay between chapters.

Second, thank you all for your kind words, encouragement, and more on Sharing a Bed with Daddy Parts One, Two, Three, and Four, all of which you should read before this one for context.

This is the fifth part of an incest story, and it's a bit different.

This story takes place between a twenty-six-year-old daughter and her father, and up until now it's been told from the daughter's point of view.

However, at the end of Part Four her dad's sister caught them making love.

That wasn't because I was intending for Aunt Becky to join in having sex with them even though lots of comments and private messages have expressed a desire for me to do that.

This is a direction I took the story very intentionally because I wanted the opportunity to write a story that would change narrators for a chapter or two.

So that's what I'm doing here. This story you're about to read will largely be a flashback told from Aunt Becky's point of view. It starts and ends with the daughters point of view as bookends.

It takes place in 1992 when Aunt Becky was nineteen and her brother was twenty.

That isn't to say that I'm against writing about group sex. Check out The Skylark Solution series that I've written for an example of that.

But I wanted this story to be a little more about the intimacy that goes along with sex, and for this set of characters I'm finding that that is easier to convey in one-on-one encounters.

As with all my stories, this takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

Enjoy reading!

IsabellaEmily

~~~

From Part Four

I lowered my wet pussy onto his hard cock, determined to ride him to his edge and then suck another load of cum from his cock.

I started rocking my hips up and down, and felt his hands grip my thighs as he groaned again.

I raised my head as I felt my cunt spasm, and found myself looking at my Aunt Becky.

She stood in the room, two feet from the mattress staring at us.

I stopped moving and gasped.

My dad lifted his head.

"Well I can't wait to hear this fucking story." She said with a grin.

~~

This is my Aunt Becky's story, and I'm going to let her tell it.

I heard it for the first time a few hours after she walked in on me being fucked by my father. Being caught in the middle of sex is always awkward, and having it be your dad's sister certainly adds to the weirdness of the moment.

And if it's your own father whose cock is inside you when she catches you, well that's a level of strange that I can't even describe.

The moments after she walked in were extremely tense, but I quickly realized that she wasn't angry. I found that confusing, but she assured me that she wasn't judging us at all.

At their request I gave her and my father some time and room to talk, and after an awkward hug with her, and a sort of fatherly and sort of sexy and completely strange-because-my-aunt-was-watching-us hug and kiss from my father I headed back to my hotel.

I showered, got into clean clothes, drank most of a pot of coffee, and paced so much it nearly wore a hole in the carpet of my room.

At noon she knocked on my door, carrying a sack of sandwiches, several bottles of water, and more coffee.

"Your father and I agreed that it's probably past time to tell you a story about he and I and our relationship." She said.

She set the food down on the table near the window and turned to look at me.

"You're old enough to know of course," she continued, "and you'll understand I think. It will also help you understand why I'm not upset or even surprised by the way things have worked out between the two of you."

"Okay." I said, feeling unsure about where this was headed.

"So sit down, let's have some lunch, and let me tell you a family secret." She said. "I've never told this to anyone before, so it may take a while. Make yourself comfortable."

I took a sip of coffee and sat down at the table.

"I'm all ears." I said.

"Alright," she said with a smile, "here goes."

~~

This is Becky's story.

~~

It was the fall of 1992, and my brother and I had just moved into a rented house together. I was nineteen and he was twenty.

Just a few months prior to that we'd been attending colleges on opposite sides of the state. But then our parents died in an accident, and we spent the summer after their funeral packing up and selling off the contents of the apartment they'd just moved into.

All summer I'd been unsure whether I was even going to go back to my classes that fall. I had spent a lot of time that first year going to parties and making friends and enjoying the social aspects of higher education.

However, I hadn't spent much time studying or being serious about the opportunity. My grades wouldn't have kept me from returning, but I'd been wondering if college was a good fit for me.

Unlike myself, my brother spent all his time studying. If anything, he was too serious. His only friend was his roommate.

He was anxious not to lose his scholarship, which was going to cover all four years if he kept his grades up, so I guess I don't blame him. Although at the time I certainly teased him.

After the funeral he and I talked it over, and if I didn't return to school, I was going to have to get an apartment and a job, since we didn't exactly inherit a fortune.

He begged me to stay in school, but I'd been relying on our parents much more than he was, since they didn't exactly offer any scholarships for sleeping through class.

What I really wanted to do was take a year off and figure out if college was even something I wanted.

Somewhere in our conversation we decided that if I moved up to school where he was, we could use part of his rooming allowance towards an apartment, and if I got a job I could cover the rest of the rent.

I could take my year off like I wanted, and he'd be there to help if I decided to enroll.

After losing our folks so suddenly, I think we both liked the idea of being close to family.

We rented the top two floors of an older three story house, with a kitchen, bathroom, family room, and decent sized bedroom on one floor, and the second bedroom up a narrow flight of stairs on the third floor.

The rent was cheap, it was clean and quiet, and best of all it was within walking distance of campus. He got me an interview with the campus bookstore, and I just like that I had a job with steady and decent hours.

We split the cleaning and cooking as evenly as our schedules allowed. It was a crash course in both of those things for the two of us.

We ate a lot of sandwiches and spaghetti while we learned to cook other things.

I set about trying to get him to loosen up a bit and go to a few parties, and he sat down with me and showed me how to make and stick to a budget.

The house was old and a bit drafty, but so was the house we grew up in, so we were used to dressing in layers and sleeping with lots of blankets on the bed.

When Christmas finally rolled around the campus essentially closed down, leaving us both with several days of time off.

We had nowhere to go, so we'd decided to hunker down inside our apartment, cooking, watching a stack of rented movies, and sleeping in as much as possible.

We didn't have much of a budget for Christmas gifts, but we weren't feeling very festive anyway, both of us adjusting to our first Christmas without our folks.

We didn't put up any decorations, but we were still determined to enjoy the time off as much as possible.

And then a snowstorm arrived.

It dumped snow on us for three straight days, shutting down everything. On the first day we'd hiked back and forth to the grocery store twice, loading up on groceries and rented VHS tapes, preparing to be snowed in.

And we were.

No one was moving in the whole city.

For the first two days it was fun. We watched horror movies, ate junk food, and laughed like we were kids.

On the fourth morning the power went out. He was in the kitchen doing dishes when the radio suddenly went silent, and the lights went out.

Growing up where we did, we knew that when the power goes out you should prepare for it to stay out for a while. Sometimes it comes back on within a few minutes, but when it doesn't, you'll lose heat and warm water.

He came up to the third floor and woke me up, telling me there was hot water in the water heater, but with no power it would be getting cooler by the minute.

"We should both shower while there's warm water, and we can get dried off and dressed without getting hypothermia." He said.

"Okay." I told him from under the covers. "Go ahead. Let me know when you're finished."

"Bullshit." He said, pulling the covers off me. "You know how quick we run out of warm water around here on a good day. We need to move quick. Get your ass downstairs."

He was right of course.

I got out of bed, pulled on an oversize t-shirt, and headed downstairs.

I figured I'd linger outside the bathroom until he was done, so we could trade places as quick as possible without giving the water more time than necessary to cool down.

However, as I turned the corner from the living room I could see that he had the bathroom door open and in the gray light coming in from the frosted bathroom window I could see his outline through the semi-clear shower curtain.

"Better get in here." he called. "The water is plenty hot but it won't last."

"So hurry up!" I told him, trying to look away from the naked silhouette of my brother through the shower curtain.

As much as I joked about my party girl reputation with my brother, the truth was that I was a virgin. I'd had several dates, and had been felt up several times, but I'd never gotten much further than that.

In fact, the only sexual experience I had at that point came from sneaking into my brothers room while he was in class and borrowing one of the pornographic magazines he had hidden under his bed and masturbating while reading the stories.

With both of us home over the past several days I hadn't had a chance to do that, and I'd been extremely horny.

The prospect of seeing a naked male certainly caused my heart to skip a beat.

Even if it was my own brother.

"Quit being so bashful all of the sudden. We've showered together before at the lake house." He called from behind the curtain. "Besides we're gonna run out of hot water!"

"That doesn't count!" I laughed. "We had our swimsuits on!"

"Well I've seen everything you've got before." he replied. "And there's no sense in pretending you haven't seen dozens and dozens of naked men."

"Oh shut up." I told him. "It certainly hasn't been dozens!"

The porn magazines he owned rarely had male nudity in them, mostly focusing on women instead. The truth was I'd seen very few naked men.

I knew he was still pretty shy around women as well, but more than once I'd caught him sneaking a peek at my legs when I'd been in the kitchen or living room in my nightgown, and even though I'd never admit it, I loved the attention.

And if I was going to be honest, I'd have to confess to checking out the outline of his cock through his tight jeans more than once. And if I ever had an excuse to wake him up I eagerly did so, hoping to catch a glance of his morning wood.

So I justified my desire to jump in the shower with him by telling myself that since we were almost out of hot water I'd be too busy showering to pay any real attention to him.

Besides if it didn't bother him, it shouldn't bother me.

I stripped my panties and the oversized t-shirt off, and with a pounding heart I stepped into the tub.

And I instantly found myself twelve mere inches away from his naked body.

His back was to the showerhead, and he had his eyes closed as he washed his hair.

And hanging right there, close enough for me to grab it if I wanted to, was a real live male cock.

I couldn't help but stare, drinking in the sight of his shaft, his cockhead, his balls, the covering of fine pubic hair, and the way it looked with the water running down all of it.

I didn't know what I had expected it to look like, but I suddenly realized that seeing it right in front of me gave me an indescribable urge to take it in my hand and squeeze.

I reached for my bar of pink soap, so I'd have something in my hand, almost afraid that I'd suddenly reach out start touching him.

I reached into the flow of water to splash some water on myself and started to lather up while staring at my feet and willing my mind to think of something innocent and pure.

Anything besides the aroused need that was spreading through my belly.

But it was too late.

I was seized with the vision of my brother and I pressed against each other in this very shower, our bodies naked while our hands explored.

I tried to push that thought from my head as I turned my back to him and focused on soaping up my legs and knees.

"Well I guess I'm done." he announced. "But the water isn't as warm as when I started. You better hurry."

"I will." I said, hoping that he'd be getting out and I'd be able to focus on something other than the physical reaction of my nipples and clitoris to my sudden fantasies.

"So get a move on." he said. "Trade places with me so I can start to dry."

"Just get out and I'll be done quick." I said.

"What are you embarrassed that I might see your boobs?" he teased.

"Be careful what you wish for." I laughed. "Now give me some fucking privacy will you?"

"Don't worry." he said. "I won't laugh or say anything mean."

"Fine." I said.

I stood up straight and turned around, my breasts pointing my breasts right at him from six inches away.

His eyes grew large.

"Whoa." he whispered.

I felt myself starting to blush, and I was thankful that the day was another cloudy one. In the gray dimness of the bathroom he was less likely to notice.

He stared, and then suddenly realized he was staring. He jerked his head sideways and closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Don't be." He said quietly. "They're beautiful."

I stepped close to him as we tried to trade places in the tub without touching each other. We almost made it, but my left breast brushed against his arm and I almost moaned as I felt something in my belly tighten at the flesh-on-flesh contact.

"What did you expect them to be like?" I asked, facing him as I felt the torrent of warm water cascade over me.

"I don't know." He answered. "It seemed funny and silly and all of the sudden...."

"All of the sudden....what?" I asked him.

"All of the sudden...."he stammered, "it just got.....it got....sort of.....different."

One of the differences was his cock. I noticed that it had become much thicker than when I'd first stepped into the tub, and it was jutting away from his body as a slight angle, no longer touching his balls.

It had also gotten a bit longer.

"Yeah," I agreed, "it did get pretty different. I've never seen you like that before."

I made a point of moving my eyes down to his cock, and he looked down as if suddenly realizing that he was not only naked, but naked and starting to get hard.

"I'm sorry." He said. "I didn't mean to....."

"Don't worry." I told him. "I'll take it as a compliment."

I turned to the showerhead, lathering up my breasts and arms and rinsing all the suds off myself.

I'd washed my hair yesterday afternoon, and that was just as well since I didn't have any desire to spend the morning with wet hair in an apartment with no heat or electricity.

I reached over and turned off the water, and turned around to find my brother still standing there, only now his cock had gotten even stiffer and was pointing at my knees.

"If you're going to stand there drip drying yourself, can you at least hand me a towel so I can dry off?" I asked him teasingly.

"Fuck." He said, like he was coming out of a trance. "Fuck yeah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...."

"It's okay." I said, taking another look without bothering to act like I wasn't. "It doesn't bother me. It's actually sort of cute."

"Cute?" he said. "Like a teddy bear?"

He handed me a towel and started to dry himself with one as he stepped out of the bathtub and stood in front of the sink.

"Fine." I said, wrapping a towel around my body and stepping out to stand next to him. "It was the sexiest fucking thing I've ever seen."

"Are you?" he stammered. "What?"

"You're not the only one who gets horny around here." I said, pretending to check my hair in the foggy mirror.

"I'm sorry." He said. "I never should have let that happen."

"Don't apologize." I told him. "It's not the first time I've been horny. And I like feeling that way. And it's sort of kinky to know that you're feeling it too."

He stared at me and swallowed; his eyes wide.

"Really?" he asked softly.

"Yes." I answered. "Knowing that you got hard looking at me definitely aroused me. I think that's a pretty normal reaction. One horny person making another person horny."

"Wow." He whispered.

I grinned, pleased that I'd been able to arouse and embarrass him at the same time. That would help distract him from how embarrassed I'd been.

"Now I need to find something to wear before the temperature plummets in here." I said.

"I was doing a load of laundry." He said. "With a little luck the stuff in the dryer is completely dry and maybe even a bit warm."

We went into the laundry room, and I pulled open the dryer.

Pajamas and sweatshirts were in the machine, and I dropped my wet towel and stepped into a pair of fuzzy pajama pants that were still pleasantly warm.

"Ahhh." I said with a grin. "Heavenly."

I handed him a pair of his sweatpants, and when he dropped the towel to pull them I saw that his cock was now even bigger and stiffer.

"Careful pulling those up." I warned him. "You don't want to hurt that thing."

He blushed a bit but grinned.

"Don't blame me." He said. "There's a perfect set of breasts pointing right at me and it's causing my dick to have a mind of its own."

"Really?" I asked, looking down at myself. "Perfect?"

"Yes." He said softly. "I'll be like this for the rest of the day."

"That should come in handy if I need someplace to hang my towel." I said, bending down to pick it up off the floor.

"Ha ha." He said sarcastically, wresting his eyes away from my chest and starting to look in the dryer for something to wear.

I laughed and pulled a sweatshirt from the dryer, pulling it over my head as I headed back up to my room. The soft warm fabric felt nice on my stiff nipples.

"While you stand there practicing to direct traffic, I'm going upstairs to get some socks." I told him. "I'll be right back."

"Take your time." He said. "Might as well go back to sleep if you want to."

"Maybe." I said as headed for my room. "Not like there's much else to do."

I went into my room and pulled a pair of socks from the pile of clean clothes on top of my dresser and sat down on the bed to pull them on.

And it suddenly dawned on me why he'd suggested I go back to bed.

He was going to jerk off and didn't want me downstairs to catch him.

With a grin I realized that if he was planning to stroke himself.

'Not a bad plan at that.' I thought.

I glanced at my dresser and saw my old hairbrush sitting there.

The one with the long round hard plastic handle.

The one with that I sometimes used as a dildo while I rubbed my clit.

I was tempted to grab it and get under my blankets and let it try to quell the lustful ache in my cunt.

But as badly as I wanted to orgasm, I wanted something else even more.

I wanted to feed my arousal.

At the moment the best way I could think to do that was to see if I could hear or see the hard cock that had gotten me so horny in the first place getting stroked.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,771 Followers