All Comments on 'Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 05'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Beautifully done

At first the narration seemed a little stiff but as I got into it, it purred right along. You created the perfect storm. Have to admit I give it my own tribute at the end.

gforce746gforce746over 2 years ago

Brilliantly written! Love what you did turning the story into Aunt Becky's narration, was a surprise and so well written. The build up was needed to set the stage and then the mind blowing crescendo reminded me of my first time so many years ago cumming like that with my girl friend making huge mess, and experiencing a women's orgasm for the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this chapter. I’ve read the other 4 many times and always orgasm hard. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this until Aunt Becky came along. Well written, though.

wvjetwvjetover 2 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to read about Aunt Becky's new love life :) ....awaiting the next chapter..

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Very well written. I too would like to see you continue this series!

khollen2khollen2over 2 years ago

Not what I was expecting but that made the story that much better! I really do enjoy your story and can't wait to read the next chapter!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

Beautiful story IE I'm loving this whole series, it's so bloody cold here I need to keep warm some how, the way you write makes it easy to read. It just flows, your characters are good and believable , brilliant. I'd write more but I want to just read it. You've got me.

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 2 years ago

Very well written. I loved the buildup to the actual sex between them. It was a different path to their first time masturbating together. Great job and I hope to see more, IE !

Kewldawg001Kewldawg001over 2 years ago

Well Isabell,

I wrote this long comment to you and lost when I signed in. Be as it may, I enjoyed the story greatly. The use of the word cunt was done perfectly. I know many women who hate it but my grandmother used it often when cursing.

Sometime you just need another word other than pussy.

An idea for you, I have long sought a story about a wife who has a fantasy of watching her husband fuck his sister and maybe joining in. Many have a wife sharing her sister but this is different. Maybe she fucked her brother or other family member or want to introduce the husband to incest. Which, btw, you have written so well. It's great to read about and adult daughter/father instead of a teen daughter and father. So Bravo on a great story. If you write about my idea I would love to read it. Keep it Cumming!

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 2 years ago

I loved this series and I wonder if there are more chapters to follow? Either way, thank you.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes there are more stories to tell about this grown woman and her father, and their relationship. I've got lots in the pipeline and hope to get more up here over the next few months.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So sucking fucking hot. Absolutely wonderful, I absolutely adore Cunt especially incestuous cunt, mothers daughters and sisters. Omg Isabella you have so steamed and ready to fuck and suck. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

WOW....best buildup to a first time I think I've every read. Hadn't read the first 4 chapters but there just as good. Well done

.

Cheers

SummoreSummoreover 1 year ago

Great writing and easy reading! Well done!

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

That was GREAT! and a surprise ;)

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

Another delicious piece of tale/tail well told.

Yummy nummz!!

Thanks BabyGirl . . .

Tom599Tom59911 months ago

Well done fantastic horney all the way through keep it up please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn this chapter alone could have been the start of an epic brother/sister romance story. Or just a B/S version of the F/D story it's integrated into. The fact they both were inexperienced and took each other's virginity... so beautiful and special. Really awesome stuff. I love reading that sort of stuff. My favourites are the incest romance stories (preferably without drama that causes a period of splitting apart, and ideally with a little sadness, because who doesn't love a good cry) and though this story isn't exactly that, it was pretty awesome nonetheless.

You have a real talent for story-telling. The style just flows so naturally and I find it very easy to get immersed. Keep at it please.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 1 month ago

WOW such an erotic story. I hope you have a spin off too this awesome series of stories. A brother sister series with all the things that Aunt Becky said that they tried especially the golden showers I can just imagine how you tell the tales. Thanks for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...