Sharing a Bed with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled the panties with my fingers, making a pocket of space near his cockhead for his load of cum. I didn't want it spurting right through the panties all over us.

His arm moved toward me, and he touched my stomach. I could feel the heat from his hand through my t shirt and suddenly needed him to be touching me more intimately than that.

I pulled my shirt up, took his hand and pressed it against my bare breast.

"Hold me like this while it happens Daddy!" I begged him.

My nipple was as hard as a pebble, and his fingers found it and gave it a soft pinch.

I moaned and started stroking him even faster, tickling his balls with one hand and rhythmically squeezing and stroking him furiously with the other.

His hips were rocking against the mattress, and he was grunting softly in time with my hands. I felt his balls jump against my fingers and knew this was it.

"Oh gawdfuckfuckfuck!" he whispered through clenched teeth.

I felt his cock start throbbing in my hand and the panties suddenly became hot and wet as his sticky cum flooded into the silky fabric.

His fingers pinched my nipple and my clit throbbed with need as my hand stroked his cock while it pumped his liquid pleasure into my panties.

He started gasping for breath as the spasming in his cock slowed, and I started stroking him at an easy pace.

The panties were soaked and his cock was still hard, but no longer pulsing with need. His hand left my breast and found my shoulder, pulling me down to lay against him.

I wrapped my arms around my beloved father and closed my eyes, listening to his thudding heart and enjoying the sweaty skin against me.

Eventually he pulled his shorts up, leaving my panties wrapped around his cock, and lay back next to me. I reached for his hand and held it. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the rain on the windows as we snuggled warm and safe in that narrow bed.

~~~

Thanks for reading this all the way to the end. If you'd like to read more about these two let me know in the comments or in a private message. I appreciate your feedback and ideas!

Isabellaemily

12