Sharing a Bed with Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
A grown woman shares her body with her father.
5.4k words
4.77
134.7k
223

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers

This is an incest story, taking place between a twenty-six-year-old daughter and her father.

As with all my stories, this takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for birth control.

Thank you all for your kind words, encouragement, and more on Sharing a Bed with Daddy (which you should read before you read this one for context).

SABWD was an experiment. I basically intended it to be a short story about a sexual line being crossed, but for the sex to stay limited to a handjob until I was sure if I was comfortable writing about incest between immediate family members (the Skylark series features cousins, and some of my Natalie stories feature and aunt/nephew).

Not only did I quickly grow comfortable with the characters (the story went from an idea to submission on Literotica within hours!), but I quickly began to plot future encounters between them. This one also wrote fast, so be patient as I haven't spent the amount of time proofreading/editing on this series that I usually do.

This remains my first story attempt at incest within the immediate family so hopefully it continues to work.

Enjoy reading!

IE

~~~

A few minutes ago:

He started gasping for breath as the spasming in his cock slowed, and I started stroking him at an easy pace.

The panties were soaked and his cock was still hard, but no longer pulsing with need. His hand left my breast and found my shoulder, pulling me down to lay against him.

I wrapped my arms around my beloved father and closed my eyes, listening to his thudding heart and enjoying the sweaty skin against me.

Eventually he pulled his shorts up, leaving my panties wrapped around his cock, and lay back next to me. I reached for his hand and held it. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the rain on the windows as we snuggled warm and safe in that narrow bed.

~~~

Now:

Despite my own arousal I lay there next to him, cozy, snug, and feeling very satisfied.

Even though he hadn't touched me in a sexual way, the fact that I'd gotten to not only touch, but to stroke my own father's erect penis until he had an orgasm was something that would feature prominently in my masturbatory fantasies for the rest of my life.

I pressed my body against his, not wanting to do anything to upset the tranquility of this moment. But an erotically needful energy in my body was hoping against hope that he might want to share more.

I wondered what he was thinking.

And I wondered what I could say to reassure him that even though I'd never planned for this to happen, I considered it to be a perfectly marvelous way for us to be close and take care of each other.

I was so comfortable with what had happened that I'd be totally fine if it never went any further, and other than to reassure him that I was at peace with it we never even spoke of it again.

On the other hand, I wouldn't have resisted one bit if he indicated that he wanted to go further. My body was continuing to respond to the experience, and I resisted the urge to spread my pussy lips with my fingers and rub my clitoris.

Under normal circumstances that's what I would do if this were any other man. Nothing lets a guy know that you need more sex than fingering yourself to orgasm in bed next to him. I'd never been with a guy who had responded to my beginning to finger myself with anything other than enthusiastic arousal.

But I didn't want to push my dad. The last thing I wanted was to stain our relationship and have him think less of me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, determined to reassure him in the morning and then pretend this hadn't happened if he was even a little embarrassed. Perhaps in a week or two I could drive to his new house and show him that nothing had changed between us.

I drifted towards sleep, my libido fighting my exhaustion every inch of the way. But the emotional comfort of being close to my father, the sound of the rain and wind, and the events of the day eventually won, and I felt the pull of slumber.

~~

Sometime later:

In the total blackness I felt an odd sensation. A suspended feeling pulsing deep inside me, like the feeling you get in your stomach as you go over the first hill on a roller coaster.

Only this sensation lingered.

It pulled and pushed back and forth within me, and I felt eerily still, like I did so often in my dreams.

A sudden arrow of pleasure pierced the sensation, and it grew and spread inside of me.

I felt my hips roll and I sucked in a deep breath as my heart suddenly thudded.

"Oh fuck. More." The whisper seemed loud in the total quiet.

Too loud.

It had been my whisper and it had been too loud.

I'd been moving my hand along my bare stomach and suddenly stopped when my fingers scratched along my pubic hair.

For a brief second, I assumed I'd been having an erotic dream and touching myself. But when I realized that the sensations against my tingling vaginal lips couldn't be caused my own fingers if they weren't down there yet.

Realization swept over me.

I was laying in total darkness pressed against my father, and I was feeling more of the arousal I'd struggled with before drifting off to sleep.

But this arousal wasn't being caused by the memory of having stroked his cock. Or by my lustful imagination afterwards. Or even by a dream.

Two fingers were moving up and down on my vulva, slowly massaging and moving, causing my swollen lips to slide against each other as my pussy soaked itself with arousal.

I lay as still as possible, my heart thudding, my body tingling, and my mind racing.

I couldn't hear anything, and I realized the storm was over. And from the total darkness and silence I guessed that the power was out as well.

A finger suddenly slipped against my sensitive lips, and I felt a long drip of my stick arousal slip along my opening.

My hips rolled again without warning, and I took in a sharp breath and grunted.

"Oh sweet fuck." I said out loud, my voice seeming to bounce in the almost empty room.

"Shhhh" my father intoned, his lips an inch from my ear.

Knowing that he wasn't fingering me in his sleep caused a surge of need to pull through me, and my hips rolled again and I suddenly had a handful of stiff cock.

I'd reached for him without planning to, my body responding to the physical closeness of another as his fingers slid up and down along my dripping hole.

"Uhhhh." He moaned, and I felt his cock throb through the shorts he was wearing.

"Daddy," I whispered, as a tiny tremor of pure pleasure rocked through me, "oh Daddy."

"I'm sorry Babygirl," he whispered, pulling his hand away, "I don't know what the hell I was...."

I pushed against him forcefully, wriggling on top of him, feeling his cock push against my snatch through this shorts.

He hadn't called me 'Babygirl' in years.

I put my lips to his and kissed him softly.

"Don't be sorry," I murmured, "we both need this."

"We shouldn't....." he groaned.

"Two people who love each other should." I whispered, pressing my lips to his again.

"Are you? Are you? Are you sure?" he asked haltingly, fighting what he needed and wanted with his own fears.

"It only counts in the way you and I decide it counts." I told him for the second time that night.

I sat up, still straddling him, and took one of his hands and guided it under my shirt, up my belly, and over my ribs until he cupped my bare breast.

His other hand found my other breast and they both squeezed.

"Hot Fuck!" I moaned loudly, sliding my hips back and forth against him.

His fingers flexed and moved softly over my sensitive flesh, sending waves of greedy physical excitement from my nipples to my clit.

I put my arms back behind myself and stretched, feeling both arousal of the flesh caused by his fingers and erotic arousal of my imagination that came with the knowledge that my own father was touching me in a sexually intimate way.

My hands felt his thighs, and I slid them along his legs, hungry for skin-on-skin contact. My fingers encountered the cloth of his shorts, and I tried to pull at them, but I couldn't since I was sitting on him and pinning him to the narrow bed with his shorts trapped between us.

I leaned forward in the quiet room and put my mouth against his ear as he pinched one of my nipples.

"I want it out Daddy!" I whispered. "I need to take it out! I want to feel your cock again."

I slid down his body, dragging my bare cunt along his leg, leaving a wet trail of my arousal on him.

It flashed through my mind that I was marking my daddy as mine.

I sat astride his knees and grabbed his shorts, pulling them down to his thighs. I got up on my knees and turned, pulling them all the way off while he lifted his legs.

I dropped them over the side of the bed onto the carpet and reached for his cock.

My hand wrapped around something silky, and I had a moment of confusion, and then I realized these were my panties, still wrapped around him from my earlier handjob.

It was pitch black in the room and neither of us could see anything. No moon or stars shone through the windows, and the yard light was out. Not even the soft green glow from the stove clock was visible through the doorway to the kitchen.

In that total darkness I did something that I wouldn't have done if he could have seen me.

I did something that fed a primal need deep within me.

I held my panties to my nose and inhaled his scent.

I'd only had them on for a little while before I peeled them off to use in order to keep his cum from spilling all over both of us and the bed. So the only real scent on those panties was his cum.

I closed my eyes and took a inhaled deeply, quivering and moaning with need as the smell of cum over powered me.

I have always loved the smell and taste of cum. I couldn't explain why if I had to, but the smell, feel, and taste of a male orgasm has always been a part of my sexual need.

Some guys are comfortable with that, but many think it's strange, so I'm careful how much I let on about my desire for it.

I always smell any panties I've worn after a guy spurts inside me. And if we clean up with a towel it never finds its way into the laundry before I've spent a few minutes teasing myself by sniffing his dried cum.

I was a late bloomer and before I lost my virginity to a college boyfriend, I fantasized about what male cum would look like, feel like, smell like and taste like. We fucked for the first time in his apartment, and he came inside me twice. In my own apartment that night I slept clutching the panties I'd worn home, intoxicated by the mixture of both our scents.

And now, in this total darkness, with my real life all time sexual fantasy right next to me, I paused to smell his cum, sticky and drying in spots, and caked all over my panties.

I dropped them over the side of the bed and reached for my dad's cock. My fingers had just brushed the shaft when I felt his hands on my hips, and he pulled me back towards him so that I was straddling him again.

His hands moved from my hips back to my breasts, and I moaned as his thumbs again began to brush my nipples.

Then I felt his hands tugging at my t-shirt.

"This too!" he groaned from beneath me. "Please? Take your tits out for you daddy?"

I grabbed my shirt and pulled it off, flipping it away from us into the darkness.

I felt the cool air hit my already constricted nipples but yelped with surprise as he sat up and bit the underside of one of my breasts.

His tongue licked all around my breast, circling my soft skin and causing another pre-orgasmic tremor to course through me.

Around and around his tongue went, teasingly drawing closer to, but avoiding my areola. I wrapped my arms around his head and humped my hips, feeling my wet cunt against his stomach.

He kept one arm around my body and used his other hand to grab my hip, pushing me back and forth. I felt his pubic hair begin to tickle my soaked vagina as he slid me back and forth.

Between his tongue on my breast and the tickling of his body hair I began to gasp for air. I suddenly felt his hard cock against my ass, and I sobbed with pleasure as a shockwave of lust tore through me.

His tongue continued to swirl around my breast, and I began to whimper with need.

"Please Daddy." I whispered. "Please suck it. Suck my nipple."

He suddenly flattened his tongue and licked against me, the wet heat skimming over my areola and my nipple.

"Fuuuuuuuuck." I moaned.

But my moan was suddenly replaced by a current that ran through my entire body as his mouth latched onto my breast and he bit my nipple.

My body tensed with a jolt like I'd fallen off of a ladder. My insides tensed and spasmed and rolled at the pleasure that coursed through me with the sudden flare of pain from his bite.

And then his mouth moved to my other breast and his tongue began to swirl around and around and around again as I lost all track of coherency. I wrapped my arms around his head and ground my dripping cunt against him and moaned in pleasure as he teased my body by holding my pleasure at bay.

Both of his hands were on my hips, holding me as I humped slowly up and down against his body.

I could feel his hard cock press against my ass, and a part of me wanted more of it.

I wanted to touch it.

To taste it.

To suck it.

To ride it.

But I couldn't get my thoughts together enough to do any of those things.

All I could do was hold his head tight to my chest as his strong hands held my hips and his wet tongue circled my areola, almost barely touching it, and denying me the contact that my whole being was crying out for.

I felt another tremor begin to swell within me, and I couldn't remember if this was number five or six.

I'd never felt tremors like these before, and I wouldn't have believed they existed without experiencing them. They weren't real orgasms in the sense that they didn't cause me to lose total control of my arms and legs and voice the way I often did when I felt orgasmic release.

And unlike every other orgasm I've ever felt these didn't satisfy me. They just made my body hungry for more pleasure.

However they were orgasms, in the sense that my body felt all the same clenching and spasming that an orgasm brought. But instead of losing total control I could feel and appreciate each clench and spasm.

For a long time it was like that.

Minute after minute after minute.

Even with our eyes adjusted to total darkness we couldn't see a thing. We survived in the pitch black by sense and touch, pressed together and feeling our pleasure and need grow.

In the total silence there was only the sound of our breathing, my moans and whimpers, and his tongue and lips licking and kissing my breast.

I could feel my cunt throb as it poured arousal in a steady drip onto his pubic hair.

I could feel his hard cock poking against me.

I could feel his hot breath against my wet tit.

I could feel his strong arms holding me as I slid back and forth against him.

I could feel my body ache for the physical sensations that would allow my orgasm to arrive.

FLASH-FLASH-FLASH

The room was lit by a sudden jagged bolt of lightning in the quiet night sky.

I jumped at the sudden intrusion of the brightness into our intimate darkness, and I felt his arms wrap even more tightly around me.

CRACKBOOMCRACKBOOMCRACK

I jumped again at a sudden crack of thunder, so loud and powerful that the room shook.

And in the one split second that it took for the thunder to suddenly shake our world, four things happened that I'll cherish until the moment I die. And they all four happened simultaneously.

The first:

My dad used his powerful arms to pick me up, roll us both over in the narrow bed, and pin me down so fast and hard that my breath spilled out of me as my back slammed into the mattress.

The second:

Daddy's teeth bit down into my breast, the pain flaring through my sensitive tit as he trapped my stiff nipple between his teeth and began to flick at it with his wet tongue so fast that it felt unlike anything that had ever touched my nipple before.

The third:

Daddy's cock pushed into my hot cunt as far as it could, pulled back out, and then shoved in again even further.

The fourth and last:

I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! DADDY! FUCK ME DADDY!"

He licked his way up to my neck, and then my mouth, and our tongues pressed together as I wrapped my legs around him and humped as fast as I could, feeling his cock begin to fuck in and out of my spasming cunt as his strong arms held me.

I had tears running down my cheeks, from both physical and emotional pleasure, and I reached down under my thigh to tickle his balls.

flash-flash-flash

Another rip of light tore through the room, but this time it seemed to be happening far off in the distance, as if it was unable to get our full attention.

In the strobe of brightness, I saw the handsome face of my Daddy above me as my body heaved and clenched in response to feeling his rock-hard cock pound into me.

crackboomcrackcrackboom

The room shook with another surge of thunder, but even as the very bed we were fucking in vibrated I was struck by how far away it suddenly seemed.

Nothing could penetrate what we were sharing. The man I loved the most in the whole world, the man who always looked out for me and protected me, and who had relied on me over these past few years, was now holding me in a new way, as his body fucked wave after wave after wave of pulsing pleasure into my spasming cunt hole.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him and felt my cunt clench tightly around his erect cock. We fucked at each other, taking pleasure from each other, and giving pleasure to each other. But we were connected. This wasn't something one of us was doing to the other. This was something we were sharing.

An orgasm stared deep inside my belly. It was still several thrusts away, but I screamed again at the intense realization that I was going to feel myself cum with my own father's cock inside me.

"Oh Daddy! It's so good! More! Fuck me!"

His arms lifted me, and suddenly I was on top of him again, riding up and down on his cock while he grasped my breasts and shoved himself into me as his hips lifted over and over and over again up off of the mattress.

It was slower now.

I could still feel my orgasm, growing and pressing against me, but it was moving slower, and the pre-orgasmic feeling swelled. It was as if slowing it down was causing it to pick up momentum and become more powerful.

I put my hands on my father's shoulders and let them take my weight, as I flexed my hips back and forth in time with his thrusts up into me.

His cock felt harder than any toy or cock I'd ever had inside me, and I wondered if the long wait from his last orgasm had built up this pressure.

'Or maybe Daddy's cock is the best one there is?' I thought.

I whimpered as he sat up underneath me and pulled one of my breasts into his mouth.

I grabbed his other hand and brought it to my face, sucking his finger into my mouth.

This was the finger he'd been rubbing me with when I woke up, and I could taste myself on his skin.

I felt his cock rub against my slippery cunt walls, I tasted his finger in my mouth, and I felt my nipple in his wet mouth.

And we stayed that way, fucking each other in that position as slow as we could stand it, both feeling the torturous need to cum, but savoring the prolonging of pleasure.

I heard rain pounding against the side of the house again, and another spasm of pleasure surged through my body as I spasmed around his cock.

"Daddy?" I whispered

"Yes Babygirl?" he replied in a soft voice.

"Does this feel good? Do you like the way I feel on your cock?" I whispered.

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,784 Followers
12