Sharing a Bed with Girl Next Door Ch. 01

Story Info
Hottie and former sugardady share a motel in blizzardy WI.
1.1k words
3.59
18.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dove and Daniel, both naked, stand across from each other in a roadside motel room in rural Wisconsin. The fading afternoon sun, on what was a cold and blizzardy March day, cuts through the curtains. They each just showered, one after the other, and they are shivering. Daniel pulls the sole sheet from the sole twin bed and drapes it over his former lover's shoulders. The heating unit struggles to heat the room to 60 degrees. God knows how cold it will get this night.

"We got ourselves into a crazy situation," the handsome, fit, 40-something Daniel says.

"It's messed up," says his ex-lover, a petite, tatted, 18-year-old blonde. She drops her eyes.

"I'm sorry," she says.

With the new rules of their relationship, Daniel is not allowed to touch Dove. But he looks compassionately into her still-innocent blue eyes. "It's okay, Princess," he says.

"I love you."

*****

This day started quite differently. Next-door neighbors in suburban Chicago, Daniel and Dove had dived headfirst into a thrilling, torrid, orgasmic affair the previous summer—he the sex-starved family man, she the exciting, nubile, adventure-craving high school grad. So many nights they masturbated to each other in their bedrooms, each benefiting from their windows facing one another, just ten feet apart. Only thrice did they have the chance to make love for real—heavenly experiences that felt so much like a daze that they struggled to remember the details.

Three months in Florida is how the affair dissolved. While Daniel and his family wintered in Tampa, his princess tossed and turned in her bed in Illinois, clutching her pillows, pining for her lover but needing a man. By January she couldn't take it anymore, and she posted her photos and a long profile on Sugardaddy4Me. Her inbox lit up like the sky on the Fourth of July, and she undertook the task of paring her suitors down from 212 to a Sweet 16...then a Great Eight, a Final Four, the Top Two, and then the one: Romeo.

Yes, his name WAS Romeo, or at least that's what he said. Just 28, Romeo lived in a touristy Wisconsin town, where he managed his parents' locally famous restaurant. An Italian stallion type with slicked-back hair, Romeo oozed sexually...and money. The wads of cash he stuck into Dove's Hello Kitty backpack made Daniel's offerings seem meager.

No, Dove did not love Romeo—not like she did her original daddy, Daniel. Nor did her new man treat her with the same kindness and respect. But the sex filled her needs, and she found the money intoxicating. When Romeo made her promise that she wouldn't see other men—that he would be hers exclusively—she nodded and said, "Yes, sir, I promise." In the wise part of her mind, the promise that he forced upon her felt like a threat, but she figured she owed him for all the money she paid him.

Over time, Romeo refined the rules. She could not touch another man, flirt with another man, or even address another man by his first name, nickname, or any name. "You must promise!" he insisted. "I promise, sir!" she replied.

Though devastated by their breakup, Daniel tried to maintain his maturity once he returned home. "I will always love you," he told his former babygirl. "Whenever you need anything, I'll be there for you."

That "anything" turned out to be a ride to Romeo's restaurant. Her new sugardaddy had told her to "get your cute little ass up here." "Okay, I promise," she said—but she didn't know how, except to ask Daniel for a ride. He agreed, figuring that the bittersweetness of sharing a car with his former lover was worth the hours of heartache.

As Daniel drove his Camry up toward the Wisconsin state line, he recommended they turned back. A snowstorm was brewing, he said.

"No, we can't, Dadd... I mean, we can't," she said. "Romeo was adamant that I come up today."

"But we could get stuck in a blizzard, Dove..."

"Just try—please?! I'm sure it will be okay."

The snow started falling, and the further north they drove, the heavier it fell. Thirty miles into the Dairy State, they reached a point of no return. The Camry started fishtailing. Three cars and a semi were spotted in ditches. A frightened Dove clutched her Hello Kitty backpack to her chest, while Daniel clutched the steering wheel.

"We have to get off the road," he said.

"Okay," Dove peeped, the threat of death now trumping her fear of no-showing for Romeo.

Dove and Daniel spotted a small motel off the two-lane highway. "Exiting will be the scariest part," Daniel said, and he was right. The curve-off was slick with fresh snow, and even skittering along at 8 mph felt frightening. A slight downhill dip proved impossible to navigate, and soon the Camry slid off the road, stuck in a bank of snow.

Cell phone service was dead up there, and soon Dove assisted Daniel in pushing the car back onto the road. For 30 minutes they heaved with all their might, making progress but not enough. Each had to sacrifice their coats, to lay under the tires for traction, until finally their efforts proved heroic.

When they pulled into the motel parking lot, their coats were unwearable—their remaining clothes now icy and soaked. "I'll get us a couple of rooms," Daniel told his young companion. But once inside the motel office, he learned the reality.

"All we got is one room left," said Moose, the manager. "It's a single twin bed—and I'll be honest with ya, the heater's kind of on the fritz."

"I'm with someone else. Can I get a rollaway bed?"

"Sorry, we don't have those. Do you want the room or not?"

"Yes...I'll have to take it."

*****

And so that's how Dove and Daniel have found themselves in this situation. Dove, with sets of clothes at Romeo's place, had not bothered to pack any. Now, after their showers, they stand naked, with nothing to wear, no blanket, and just a single sheet.

Dove sits and then lies on the bed, cuddled in the sheet, shivering, staring at Daniel.

"You can lie next to me, and we can share the sheet," she says.

He lies next to her, and she spreads the sheet over both of them.

"But no touching," she insists. "I promised Romeo."

"All right," he says, his expression revealing the ache in his heart. "But we probably should get closer, to share each other's body heat."

His ex-mistress scooches within inches of his warm, manly body, but no closer.

Daniel stares longingly into Dove's dreamy blue eyes. When she drops her gaze, he eyes her soft, supple frame as it rises up with each inhale, down with each breath.

The former lovers share cold, quiet moments together before sleep overcomes Dove, and she drifts off. Soon, Daniel's eyes grow heavy and he joins his former princess in slumber, dreaming about the love they used to make.

Part II to come.