All Comments on 'Sharing a Bed with My Son'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

5 stars you naughty girl.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 1 year ago

I did enjoy it enormously. I hope there is a follow up of the 2nd fuck in the hot hotel room and then later after they’ve had their breakfast!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The first time I came inside her…it’s quite simple actually…the most intense orgasm ever…absolutely nothing is hotter…nothing…

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

What a luxurious ride you just took me on ❤️

Five stars, all the way ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Loved how they edged towards what both wanted. Realistic in my opinion.

jadams5932jadams5932about 1 year ago

Excellent story, I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Read!

Keep going, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More! Part 2!

ccs29745ccs29745about 1 year ago

Enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait for next part of the drive, then hopefully after they've gotten home. Very nicely done story!

ryeandginger69ryeandginger69about 1 year ago

Nice buildup, believable plot - hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written, with what I believe is a realistic expression of a woman's feelings and actions in the throes of sexual ecstasy (none of the women I've made love to ever waxed poetic about what they experienced, only expressed a lot of breathless words of pleasure). The legitimacy of the prose made it all the more erotic. Would love to see more from IsabellaEmily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story. Hope it's not too much if I allow myself to use the sight of your profile picture as the boobs of the protagonist in the story. Amazing style,amazing word choice. Love your imagination.

P.S. I would love to read a sequel

DaddyG69DaddyG69about 1 year ago

SO FUCKING HOT!!! More please. You're such a great mom!!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Pulchitudrinous story of loveP

Amazing flow from subtle banter to mouth watering descriptions of taboo body parts. So realistic that watching Dominic would lead to hand job and ultimately sex.

A perfect ending only a taboo mother can articulate.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

That was hot! I loved it! Can there be a chapter two?

SometimeintheMorningSometimeintheMorningabout 1 year ago

Good Lord. I work at home and just took a short break. Not only must I return to work, I also have to wash the bedsheets that I just put on the bed! lololol. That's OK...totally worth it!

Fingers crossed we get a part 2!!!!???!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks

daddydracosdaddydracosabout 1 year ago

A beautiful story. Well written and so wickedly erotic

maxx308maxx308about 1 year ago

Very well done and very good description of the hot sex.

5/5

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2about 1 year ago

Very hot hope the story continues

Horny_LexicographerHorny_Lexicographerabout 1 year ago

Loved every word. Very believable characters and descriptions.

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongabout 1 year ago

Holy hell! Blew cum like a fountain. Wish I was experiencing her.

RICHinCARICHinCAabout 1 year ago

The first story of yours that I've read, but it won't be the last. Funny, sarcastic and hot as a humid summer night with no A/C. The banter between mom and son was outstanding.

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

Pretty damn hot and freaking awesome imagination. The Sunshine state, eh? 5*

Lee2012

Tallahassee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your compact storytelling is perfectly paced, and the little ending fillip is a delightful treat, too. Great job!

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 1 year ago

“Based on reality” is always welcome here!

Carry on!

M

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Excellent!

Love the way you build the sexual tension from awkwardness through to orgasm!

Very erotic….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

AWESOME Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

I most certainly did enjoy it! It gets 5cstars from a very wet me.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Good story. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story would have been superb if she got impregnated!

RegginufRegginufabout 1 year ago

Wow that was a great story. Thank you

ss2ss4ss6ss2ss4ss6about 1 year ago

I’ve read many erotic stories in my life that have aroused me, but never one that made me hard and literally laugh out loud at the same time. Great writing! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quite a few moms and sons have been in similar situations. Some times both fake sleep and enjoy. Moms like to help son in differnt ways to get relief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope there will be a part 2 or 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would you believe a 36 year old son and his 57 year old mother? His mother had been widowed many years before and had not had a man since. He had gone through a difficult divorce sometime before and had not had a woman in several months. His mother knew he had to be desperate for a woman, just as she was very much in need of a man. They could trust each other with intimacy. Her pussy swelled and dripped copious amounts of juice as she thought of her son and what it would be like to have him filling her deeply with his handsome cock. The last time she had seen him naked he was 14. Now he was a grown man in need of a hot loving pussy. Once they realized how much they could help each other their passions were so aroused they could not restrain themselves. To be inside his mother's throbbing hairy pussy had been his teenage dream. They couldn't get enough of each other once they began touching and kissing.

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoabout 1 year ago

Oh, what a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

God that was a lovely story. I jacked off and came very hard reading this. Yum.

PornAddict1985PornAddict1985about 1 year ago

Really got me going. Beautiful suspense and development. Moms perspective is always hot.

ColinPiperColinPiperabout 1 year ago

Great story. So clever to start it mid-conversation and fill in the back story later. Looks like you don't subscribe to the "said only" school - you could almost tell the story with your speaker attributes alone: whispered, said, teased, admitted, exclaimed, groaned, whimpered, gasped, grunted, sobbed, begged, called... grinned, chuckled, whispered.

Still, top marks, well done.

jadams5932jadams5932about 1 year ago

I loved this story, any chance of another chapter?

KatMondieuKatMondieuabout 1 year ago

Emily, I DO love your writing style and your vivid imagery. I didn't think I would be able to get into this particular type of relationship, but by the time they were cumming together I was *totally* ensorcled!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've had fanatizes of mom & I for years & my wife's sister too but none of them have e become reality. Sure wish I could get either one of them or both of them to cross the line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love your descriptions and dialogue.

sennodensennodenabout 1 year ago

I usually skip stories from a female pov (I'm a guy if you couldn't guess), but the dialogue was fun and the sex was hot, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story and the nice boobs in the pic. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good writing. Nothing better than a mother that is willing to fuck her son. Next time write it to happen over a longer period of time, and more slowly. Edge.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 1 year ago

This was a really well put together story. Incredibly exciting with excellent tempo and nice build up to the "climax(es)". Thoroughly satisfying read.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind912 months ago

WOW! I enjoyed it thoroughly!

Well put together, great pacing. I'm looking forward to reading several more of your Literotica offerings.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The idea that my adult son could fill up my pussy and give me an orgasm had never entered my mind. But, when it actually happened I went crazy and my pussy went out of control. To think that his little weenie had grown into a thick hard masculine tool for sexual fulfillment--I saw it one day as it bounced around after he had taken a shower. Could he fill me with it? Would he? My pussy began to ache for it! I needed it deep inside me. Although I was middle-aged I felt like a young nymphomaniac. When it finally happened, it took my breath away. After fondling him, I slid up on him and let my soaking wet pussy lips open up and slide up and down along his shaft letting my juices drench his cock all over from tip to base, and run down onto his balls. His cockhead went from pink to red to purple and swelled up to an enormous plum. I could wait no longer; He sucked my nipples and I let his knob rub my opening and I held it as he entered me. I moaned and screamed in multiple orgasms.

tolostolos11 months ago

Awesome story!

Glass_DickGlass_Dick10 months ago

The dialogue felt really natural, and I laughed at a few of the jokes. The way you wrote the female character was so hot. One of my favorites on the site so far. Well done!

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

You did a great job with the dialogue. The humor added a levity that served increase the intensity of the intimacy.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

That was ripping rollicking good fun! Your description of the sex, especially the orgasms, got one from me, too, so i guess the mom got some DP action with her son and another mother's son, this one 63 years young, giving their all! I'm going to enjoy that air conditioned room when we get there, though the hot sweaty sex on the sleeper couch is gonna be tough to beat!

It's been way too hot here in Northern California with some mugginess, too. My poor swamp cooler can't keep up, though i love it far more than A/C. I'm sure your characters will be lovers for a long time to come. God i need to get laid!; Here i am wishing fictional lovers well on their journey together!

CarnageReignsCarnageReigns9 months ago

I read this story. Then thought about it as I fucked my gf. Thanks for the muse!

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

I can't sleep with a hard cock all night long. I'm glad Dominic's mom was so helpful. Riding a cock so he can play with your tits and suck your nipples. If those are your tits, I love them.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are a fantastic writer and I am happy that I found you on here!!!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals8 months ago

I enjoyed it… loved the banter, that built up to the abandonment of all reservation…

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarm7 months ago

Wonderful?maybe at home too?

DaddyG69DaddyG695 months ago

Great story!! Loved it!! I hope you add to it. Would love to see Dad and Son taking care of Mommy!!

jadams5932jadams59325 months ago

This is an excellent story, well written and very hot. I really enjoyed it, thanks for your efforts.

LiferalLiferal5 months ago

Excellent! The actual moment of sex was a little sudden considering the build up. Really good writing…fun.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief4 months ago

Oh to be so lucky as this young man, getting to fuck his sexy mother. Nice story and well written. The back and forth between them was almost like foreplay, made it feel real, not to mention being so very hot, no pun intended. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“I read it on Literotica," I giggled.

Love the humor and dialogue, and the silent pause in between. 5

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey2 months ago

I just re-read this story. Please continue with these two.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Your husband and yourself could both share the 25 year old.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Let's make it a family 3some.

Father, Mother and Son.

Just think of what nasty fun that they can have.

All three in the shower together.

Lots of body wash, six hands, two erect Denise's and two erect nipples.

DP, Spit-Roast, Tag-Team.

bob3641223bob36412234 days ago

do it, do your son, you will never regret it, i wanted my mom all my life until it finally happened.

scozmosscozmos3 days ago

Love this one Isabella and the thought of you in it is sooooo hot ;)

jason4691jason46912 days ago

I hope you write a continuance of this.

OseekerOseekerabout 16 hours ago

We all know the inevitable was going to happen eventually but it was a nice build up....

Nice sharing with your mom....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile, no PM’s in the chat rooms please. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, lovi...