Sharing a Bed with My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that feel good?" I asked him, staring at his cock.

"Yeah," he said. "It's dry, but I'm so fucking hard that anything would feel good."

"What if I help?" I asked him in a hoarse whisper. "My hand is really soft."

Without waiting for an answer I reached over, and he let go of his cock as I wrapped my fingers around it.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, feeling my panties suddenly drench with my arousal. "That feels so hard Dominic."

"It feels good Mom," he whispered, his eyes wide.

It was so hard and hot in my hand that I just squeezed for a moment, wondering what I was doing, but knowing that I'd be unable to stop for anything.

And then instinct and need took over and I started to stroke him up and down, using the same slow rhythm he had been using, but squeezing my hand as I stroked down and loosening my grip as I pulled it up his shaft, watching his face contort with ecstasy.

I was staring into his eyes, my hand working up and down his cock, both of us panting in the hot room.

"That feels so fucking good," he groaned again. "It's driving me wild."

"Me too baby," I whispered. "it's making me horny."

"I'm sorry," he said softly.

"Don't be sorry," I replied. "I love to feel myself get wet down there. It feels so right."

"You're wet?" he groaned.

"Soaked," I whispered. "Your hard cock is making me that way."

"I wish I could help you Mom," he said.

"Do you mean it?" I asked him.

He nodded his head vigorously and I felt his cock jump in my hand.

"Can I make myself cum too baby?" I asked him, pushing my other hand into my panties.

"Do you want to cum on my cock?" he asked softly. "To ride me to your own orgasm?"

"I was going to use my fingers," I gasped. "But is that what you meant? For me to make myself cum on you?"

He took in several breaths, and I felt my clit pulse against my fingertip as I kept stroking him.

"Yes," he said. "Yes, please Mom. I want you to feel good too."

Without a word I let go of his cock and rolled back on my ass, pulling my panties off and straddling my own son. I grabbed his erection and lined it up with my clenching hole and pushed myself down onto him with a sob.

I pumped my body up and down on him, leaning forward and staring down at him as I took him into my body. He lifted his head and his mouth closed around one of my nipples, and I flexed myself around him and we both moaned.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," he groaned, his mouth still suckling at me as we fucked.

For several long minutes I ground my pelvis up and down on him, his cock stretching me in the most delicious way as I rolled my hips up and down.

I could feel him pushing against the innermost parts of my womanhood while his tongue and mouth worked on my breast, and I put my head back and moaned as loud as I could, shaking with lust and power and need.

Slow and steady we fucked, his hands on my hips and his mouth on my nipples, the only sound besides our labored breathing was the rhythmic squeaking of the metal sleeper sofa frame as my own son fucked up into me.

At last my pleasure reached a point where it couldn't grow any more, and I felt my body begin to tense with the inevitability of a powerful orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered.

"Do it," he urged. "Cum for me Mom."

Hearing him call me 'mom' triggered something deep inside me, and with a sudden scream my orgasm slammed into me like a wrecking ball.

Waves of pleasure exploded behind my clitoris as I fucked up and down as fast as I could, wailing uncontrollably as my pleasure took charge of my body.

On and on it pushed me, and I felt myself clenching and throbbing around his wonderfully thick and stiff cock as I screamed into the dark room, thrashing like I was possessed.

At last I collapsed forward and felt my perspiration slick body press against his, his chest hair matted with his own sweat.

He wrapped his arms around me and as if it was the most natural thing in the world he kissed me and I took his tongue into my mouth as I felt him flex his cock inside of me.

He fucked up into me and I gasped into his mouth, feeling my body respond to his urgent need.

I put my fingers to his cheek and licked his lips.

"I want you to cum too." I whispered, my lips against his. "I need your cum baby. Bad."

"Like this?" he asked softly, holding my hips as we rocked together and his cock throbbed inside me.

"Any way you want sweetheart," I whimpered. "I want it to happen however you want it to."

He rolled me over, and then he was on top of me, and I spread my legs wide and grabbed his shoulders, my cunt throbbing in anticipation of his orgasm.

If we'd been making tender love before, now we'd suddenly transitioned into passionate fucking.

He braced his weight on one arm and used his other hand to roll my nipple, and I moaned and pushed back at him as he began to pound against my body.

His engorged cock pushed in and out of me like a machine designed to teach my cunt a lesson, his whole length sliding against a tingling spot just inside my opening, while his cockhead kept pushing against the deepest parts of me.

His cock was expertly touching every nerve ending buried inside my cunt, and without thought I dug my nails into his shoulders and grunted with need.

"Oh fuck you can make me cum again," I gasped. "Just like this and I'll cum again!"

"Go ahead," he grunted. "Cum for me Mommy!"

I grabbed my breast roughly and pinched my other nipple as I fucked up at him. I stared into his eyes as I felt another orgasm building inside me, even more intense than my first one.

"I'm going to cum hard," I sobbed.

"Do it!" he said.

"Really fucking hard," I wailed. "What are you doing to me?"

"Do it!" he panted. "Cum again for me Mommy!"

"Really fucking....fucking.....oh god fuck me now!" I screamed. "Now! Now! Now! NOW! NOW!"

He railed his cock into me through the orgasm and my pleasure spun out into another explosion, two orgasms ripping through me in such rapid succession that I thought I might actually pass out.

Spots danced in front of my eyes and my head throbbed in time with my pounding heart, as his cock took me to an orgasmic high that I hadn't had in years.

And then he slowed down and lowered himself to my body, kissing my neck and holding my breast tenderly as I spasmed and shook beneath him, aftershocks rolling through my body that were so pleasurable that they were almost like orgasms all by themselves.

"Mom," he whispered with his lips on my ear. "I'm going to cum soon."

I rolled my hips and flexed my cunt around his hard prick.

"Cum for your mom," I begged. "I want your orgasm."

He started to fuck me again, no longer pounding against me, but fucking me with a steady pace that he wasn't in control of as his body's need for release took over.

"Just let it happen," I whispered, stroking the back of his head. "Whenever it happens just let go and fill me up."

"It's close," he groaned. "I can't hold it much more."

"Don't hold back sweetie!" I called out. "I need it. Mommy needs your cum! Fill me up!"

He grunted against my neck, and I felt his cock get even harder inside me as it filled with his cum, and then he screamed into my ear as I felt a flood of wet heat pulse down into my cunt hole.

Bolt after hot bolt of his semen pumped into me, and I felt a physical and emotional completeness that I'd never before experienced as we shared his pleasure.

He shuddered and gasped and flexed against me, and his cock kept cumming and cumming and we cried out together, each of us enjoying his spurting release. I felt him pulsing and jumping inside me, and I knew that I'd give anything to fuck him again after tonight.

"Fuck," he groaned.

He thrust into me a few more times before pulling his cock from my slippery hole and collapsing next to me.

I reached over and took his hand, feeling a warm dribble of his cum slide out of my cunt and trickle down my pussy lips towards the bed.

"Mom, I love you," Dominic said.

I looked at him and he was staring into my eyes.

"I love you too sweetheart," I whispered, squeezing his hand.

"I guess we broke your rule, didn't we?" he asked.

"What rule?" I asked back.

"About not masturbating in this bed?" he grinned.

"Neither of us really masturbated," I reminded him with a wink.

"I guess you're right," he chuckled.

We were quiet then for several minutes, both of us pleasantly sweaty and exhausted by our shared pleasure.

"Are you okay?" he asked, after a long pause.

"I'm very much okay," I told him with a smile. "I loved every moment of this. All of it. And I'm so glad we could take care of each other like this."

"Will we be able to do it again?" he whispered.

I had been wondering the exact same thing.

"I think we should," I told him. "I think we should get up, get dressed, put the last few things in the car and then drive for an hour or two. Once it gets light, we should stop for breakfast, find a hotel, check into a nice air-conditioned room and shower and sleep. And then fuck each other again."

He rolled against me and got between my legs, and I felt his rock-hard cock poke against my slippery cunt hole.

"I meant right now," he whispered.

~~

My husband has been traveling a lot for work lately, and I recently found myself having a long drawn out fantasy about taking a twenty-five-year-old to bed and letting him have his way with me, and that led to this story.

If you read all the way to this point I hope you enjoyed it!

IsabellaEmily

12