Sharing A Bed With Sis

Story Info
"Jason, do erections feel good?"
2k words
4.23
69.3k
75
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers

That summer, Dad rented a vacation cabin. But there was a problem. "The cabin's too small. Jason, you and your sister will have to share a bed."

Candy flipped me off. "I'm not sharing a bed with my jerk brother! He can sleep in a ditch!"

Mom yelled. "Stop arguing, you're both over eighteen. Just put some pillows between you."

We reached the cabin after dark. Candy looked at the bed and then at me. "Jerk, let's just get through the week. And I'm first in the shower."

I sat on the bed wearing only my boxers. Candy came back wearing a too-tight T-shirt and no bra. Her hard nipples poked out of the thin fabric. She sat on a chair and lifted one foot on the bed to polish her toenails.

Suddenly, I had a perfect view of her tight panties. Panties that barely covered her pussy. I pretended to check my phone as I checked her out her twat. My dick perked up when I saw wisps of blonde pubes curling out the sides.

Through the sheer fabric, I could make out her dark pink slit... Sis was hot! I was mesmerized by her twat.

"Dammit Jason!" she yelled. "What's going on in your shorts?" I looked down to see a tent pole rising up in my boxers. Grabbing a pillow, I covered it.

"Jason, are you watching pornos on your I-phone?"

"No."

"Frikin' liar." Sis shook her head and went back to polishing her toenails. She lifted her right foot onto the bed... as she lifted, I saw her tight panties wedge into her pink slit. Again I was transfixed by twat.

"Like the view between my legs!?"

"I wasn't looking."

"Yes, you were Perv!" Sis yanked the pillow off my lap. "Ha, I see Mr. Happy popped up again." Candy stared at my lump. "Does it feel good?"

"Does what feel good?"

"Your erection, does it feel good? Tell me!"

"Yes dammit. It feels so good it hurts."

"Jason, can I see it?"

"No!"

Sis still had her feet on the bed. I noticed a growing wet spot on her panty crease. Candy winked. "Does staring at my panties make you hard?"

"Not your panties, sis. Your pussy. I can see it."

She pulled up her shirt and looked. "See it's covered."

"Yes sis, but the fabric is see-thru. I can see your lips, your slit, and curly pubes poking out the sides. Sis, I didn't know you had a blonde pussy."

Candy pulled her panties tight as more pubes bulged out the sides. My cock jumped in approval. She laughed. "Does my blonde twat make you hard?"

"Hell yes. So hard it hurts."

"You want me to cover myself to stop the hurt?" I shook my head. Candy giggled and leaned back, spreading her legs wider.

"Sis, why do you want to see my boner?"

"I've never seen a hard one."

"But you had a boyfriend last year. Didn't you see his prick?"

"We only did it once. In the dark...Jason your cock lump makes me wet." Candy leaned back, lifting her hips to show her wet spot. "I'll show you my cunt if you show me your cock."

"DEAL! On the count of three." My heart pounded in pussy anticipation. "One... two... three." Candy slipped her panties down and flipped them off her foot. My shorts dropped as my boner lunged out, stiff and proud.

Sis gasped. "Holy shit, it's huge and scary as fuck." I tried to cover my erection, but Candy stopped me. "A girl has to face her fears."

As she stared at my prick, I gazed at her heart-shaped twat. Wispy blonde pubes framed her puffy pink lips, and her swollen clitty peeked out from the top of her glistening slit. Candy rubbed her moist mound. Teasing me.

Sis jumped on the bed. As she jumped, my hand hit her tit.

"Oh sorry."

"Don't be sorry Jason. You've already seen my twat. Might as well see my tits." Candy pulled off her top, showing her plump boobs, dark pink areolas topped with pointy nipples. "I call them Pinky and Perky." She shook her chest. "Go ahead brother. Squeeze 'em."

I fondled her tits with both hands, cupping and squeezing the soft flesh. My mouth came down, sucking on her tits, nibbling her hard nips. My head fell between Candy's thighs, kissing my sister's pussy. Her back arched up.

"Oh yes Jason, keep doing that." I kissed her blonde mound, digging my tongue into her slit, lapping up and down as my teeth nibbled at her puffy lips.

"DON'T BITE ME!"

"With a name like Candy you deserve to be eaten."

Sis squirmed as my mouth sucked her pussy. Under her fleshy hood, I found her clitty and flicked at it, rolling the hard bead around as she panted. "Oh, finger me... please brother!" I fingered her burning hole as she gripped my hair.

When I sucked her love button, Candy groaned in orgasm. She covered her mouth as her legs trembled, and her strong thighs crushed my head. I kept lapping as her girly juices flowed out, soaking my face. My lusty sister jolted up in another orgasm and collapsed, panting.

Suddenly, Mom pushed the door open. Sis covered her pussy as I covered my dick. Mom yelled. "I heard screaming. Candy your face is glowing red. Are you okay?"

"Yes mother. I'm...wonderful."

"You two get to bed. That's an order." Mom turned off the light and left. I looked at Candy in the dark. "Holy shit, that was close."

"Do you want me to put my panties back on?"

"No sis. Let's sleep naked." We got in bed together. I tried to sleep, but my cock stayed hard...with her naked twat two inches away. Candy was also awake. We lay there in awkward silence, staring at the ceiling.

Through the wall, we heard a bed squeaking and faint moans. "Wow sis, Mom and Dad are doing it."

"Really, they're screwing?" The moans grew louder. Candy made an O-face of Mom having a super-orgasm. We giggled like we were stoned. Then mom really did have an orgasm. A screaming orgasm.

"Oh hubby...Fuck me harder... I'M CUMMING!!" Mom howled so loud the wall shook.

We looked at each other, blushing. Candy whispered. "D-do you want to do that?"

"Do what?"

"...fuck? We can if you want?" Grabbing her ankles, Candy slowly spread her legs...her tight pussy-slit opened up like a glistening pink flower. I rubbed my hard knob on her juicy slit hard cock, and pushed in.

"There Jason, now push it in slow." She groaned as his prick wedged into her tight hole. "Fuck me, brother!" Sis spread her legs wider and clung to my back.

"I want that big hunk of cock-meat inside me!" Rearing back I slammed my cock balls-deep into Candy's wet, clinging pussy.

My prick pumped in and out as sis writhed in pleasure. My prick probed every inch of her tight-gripping tunnel.

"Ooh brother, that feels soo good." Candy giggled we humped together. I fucked her harder as sis arched her hips, taking my long prick deep in her hole.

"Oh yeah! Screw me brother... oh gawd you're so stiff."

"Wow sis, you're made for cock!"

"All girls are made for cock. "Candy giggled. "Jason, you always wanted to screw your big sister, didn't you? I nodded and kept slamming into her upthrust slit, jabbing it deep.

Fucking my sister was sinful and exciting. As my excitement grew, so did my dick. I fucked faster... and she loved it. "I'm screwing you too hard, am I sis?"

"No Jason. There ain't no such thing as 'too hard.'

My cock pounded away, fucking Candy so hard her teeth rattled. She gripped my neck, humping her hips up at every powerful thrust, her clinging cunt tugging at my shaft.

"Ooh gawd!! Screw my brains out!"

I did, pile-driving my thick cock deep into her squirming cunt. Sis shuddered as their naked bodies slapped together in incestuous pleasure.

"Oh Jason..." Candy's pussy suddenly tightened around my boner, and her back arched as spasms of orgasm shook her body. "Ungh Yes...ungh...ooh...Yess!

Her convulsing cunt crushed my cock until it spewed. Candy squirmed with a naughty smirk on her face as my dick shot wad after wad of cum into her hot little hole. After a few more spurts, I collapsed on her pillowy tits.

"Wow sis... I've never felt anything so good."

"Me neither. Stud."

***

In the morning, we woke up kissing, but the room was freezing cold. The heater wasn't working. Candy shivered. "Jason it's so cold in here my nipples are going to fall off. Suck them please."

I gobbled her tits and nips. Candy reached down, rubbing my throbbing balls. "They're packed full of sperm again aren't they?" Her small hand rubbed my thick shaft. "Would my little brother like his cock sucked?"

"Hell yes. Suck it like a good sister. Open your puffy lips." Candy hesitated, but he pushed up with his one-eye snake, staring at her. It slithered it into her open mouth.

I moaned as her lips wrapped around my cock. "Ahhh... yes sis, mmm... keep going! Yes." Candy bobbed her head up and down slowly, letting her lips glide along his rigid shaft.

I grabbed Candy's blonde head, plunging her mouth down.

"Sis that feels good! Get on your knees." Kneeling between my legs, Candy looked into my eyes while sucking my rock-hard boner.

I pulled up my hairy balls. "Lick 'em sis." Candy frowned but stuck her tongue out and licked around my hairy ball sack. Grabbing her ponytail, I guided her head back onto my cock. Candy bobbed faster in a cock-sucking trance...

"Oh shit! Yeah... ah! Fuck! Sis I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

A hot burst of goo shot out. Candy gagged, choked, and swallowed. My prick throbbed as she sucked harder, drawing out the last of his jism.

"Thanks Sis. Everything's better with cum." Kissing Candy's forehead, I wiped off her mouth with her panties. Then we went into the hall to get some breakfast.

But our parents' door was cracked open. We heard their headboard hitting the wall. Candy peeked in. She whispered, "Look Jason, they're at it again."

It felt perverted watching our parents screw doggie style. Dad humped faster. Mom groaned with each plunge. Then Candy realized which hole Dad was pounding. "Oh my god. Dad has his dick up mom's ASS! That's disgusting."

"Then why is mom smiling?" Reaching down, I rubbed Candy's pussy slit as we watched. Sis didn't stop me until my boner lump pressed her butt cheeks.

"Jason don't tell me you're hard again?"

"Stiff as steel. Let's take a shower together."

"Okay I guess. Jeez, I feel like my brother's bitch."

"No, you're my fuck-toy. Let's do it doggie-style. Candy got on all fours in the shower and slowly spread her legs. I pushed my boner into her pussy fucking my sister slowly. Then I shoved a finger up her rosebud anus.

"Ouch! What's that Jason? What are you doing to me?" My prick moved to her butt. "No Jason, not that way!"

"If Mom can take an assfucking, so can you sis!"

Grabbing Candy's blonde hair, I shoved my prick up her asshole. "OUCH! It hurts!" Sis tried pulling away, but I held her hips, pushing my thick cock up her butt. "Oww, be gentle Jason."

"No sis, you need this." Candy bit her lip as my prick plowed deep, stretching out her squirming ass. She moaned as I humped her like a horny dog. After a few more strokes, Candy stopped moaning. Gripping her tits, I fucked faster, slamming my boner up her rectum.

My sister panted. "Ouch Jason...Is it almost over?"

"Yes sis, grip my cock with your butt muscles." She flexed, and I felt my cock throb and burst, filling her ass with gobs of hot cum. My cock slipped out, and Candy collapsed on the shower floor, panting. "Holy butt-ripping fuck!"

My sister looked so cute lying there, with cum leaking from her wide gaping asshole. She whimpered, "Jason I hope you enjoyed screwing my ass! Now wash your gunk out of my butt-hole."

I did. Candy wobbled to her feet. "Jason, Mom and Dad are going back home early. Do you want to go with them or stay in the cabin for the rest of the week?"

"Stay here in the cabin, with you sis."

Candy giggled. "And do what... fuck like bunnies?"

"Yep. Energizer Butt-Fucking-Bunnies."

"Very funny."

KimKim5
KimKim5
992 Followers