Sharing a Chocolate

Story Info
A cuckolding/hot-wife themed 750 word story.
750 words
2.52
8.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them were laughing and gazing into each other's eyes. They were naked. They were sitting close to each other, on a mink rug, before a roaring fire. They wore a skin of flickering sliding light on their perspiring bodies. Their hands slowly roved over wet skin. Their lips were swollen. There were saliva spots on their hot forms.

"Do you wanna share a chocolate," Robert whispered in his brother's ex-wife's ear, while reaching out and picking up a squishy chocolate ball from the open box.

"Of course," Jeanne replied, carefully sweeping her dark glossy hair back from her beautiful facial features and then chuckling as her second husband, Robert placed the chocolate ball between his lips, held it there and waited.

Jeanne reached out, ran her fingertips and then her palm along the side of her husband's face. She leant in, closed her eyes, turned her head and her lips met Robert's lips. The two of them burst into soft laughter and sighs as they kissed each other with the chocolate ball between them. Robert pushed the sweet into Jeanne's mouth with his tongue. She chewed it and pushed it back into Roberts's mouth. The chocolate was soon a mushy mess and the two lovers were searching each other's mouths with their tongues.

Catherine cleared her throat and then started laughing. Robert and Jeanne ended their kiss with a wet chocolate flavored smack. Robert turned to his brother's wife. Catherine's long fine blonde hair framed her beautiful tanned face. Her large blue eyes were filled with fire.

"Do you wanna share a chocolate with us," Jeanne asked her sister-in-law, with an inviting expression on her features.

"Uh uh," Catherine whispered, shaking her head and then grinning at Jeanne.

"I see, well what do you wanna share then," Jeanne continued.

"That...with you," Catherine said, looking down at Robert's hard cock.

Robert laughed. Jeanne solemnly nodded. Catherine grinned. The glow from the fire held them in its runny shifting grasp.

"That can be arranged," Jeanne stated.

There was a burst of laughter from the trio as the two beautiful naked women jumped on Robert and pushed him down onto his back on the mink rug.

Robert reached out and placed his hands on the back of Catherine and Jeanne's slowly moving heads. He gasped. He sighed. He groaned. What a treat and what a victory, Robert thought as the two gorgeous females kissed and plucked and licked and sucked. The spoils definitely belonged to the winner and he was certainly the man who had triumphed. Robert had beaten his brother in front of everyone. He had seduced and stolen his brother's first wife over everyone's objections. Robert had made her divorce and then marry him in front of the whole family in church. Now, after a vast amount of time, care and effort, Robert had seduced and stolen his brother's second wife. Jeanne had cheered Robert on and bet her ex-husband that her new husband would take his new bride away from him. Catherine was willing to leave Robert's brother and begin a three-way relationship with Jeanne and her second husband.

Robert loved the sensation. The two women were sharing his prick. He watched as Catherine swept her tongue over the tip and collected the beads of fluid. He smiled as Jeanne did the same thing before taking him in her mouth and sucking him while Catherine dragged her lips over his balls. He couldn't take much more. He wanted to put his brother's wife on her back. He wanted to mount her. He wanted to penetrate and impale her. It was going to be Robert and Catherine's first time.

There was more laughter, lots of animated words and girlish squeals as a delighted horny Robert lay his gorgeous sister-in-law down on the soft mink rug. There was a lot of fierce whispering and fumbling desperate hands.

"Here, let me do it," an excited and breathless Jeanne hissed, taking her husband's leaking prick in her hand and guiding him into place. "You're both too worked up to do anything but fuck."

Jeanne giggled, picked up her glass of Shiraz and drank it as Robert pressed his rock-like cock into Catherine. There was a burst of noise from the two lovers. Jeanne drank. She grinned. She could picture her ex-husband/her brother-in-law sitting there all alone, in his home, in the dark, relentlessly jerking off, trying not to think too much about the hurtful things, but obsessively immersed in them anyway.