A Wife's Confession

Story Info
My wife confesses her infidelity while on a girl's night out.
5.2k words
3.43
64.2k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dear husband, I am writing you this because I can't go on knowing that I am keeping this secret from you. We have been together since high school and you are the one love of my life but I know you have noticed me being strange lately and I need to explain myself.

I honestly don't have the courage right now to tell you this verbally so I am writing everything everything and trying my best to spare no details about what happened the other night. I love you more than anything and while I don't expect or deserve your forgiveness, I at least want you to know all of the truth.

Last week Jen had convinced Erin and I that it was time for a much needed girl's night of debauchery with no kids or husbands. Needless to say I know you weren't that happy about the night alone with the kids but you didn't complain and just gave me a smile as you told me not to have "too much" fun. Jen said we were going to this new bar/club for drinks, dancing and more drinks. It's not like I've never been out with the girls but something about tonight made me feel a little nervous but excited at the same time.

I got ready as usual, started by putting out the stuff to do my hair and makeup, grabbed a couple different outfits from the closet and got ready to hop in the shower. I had left the shower running so the water was already hot and the bathroom was already steaming up.

I stripped down and got in, the hot water melted the stress of the day away and I found myself drifting away into my own thoughts while the hot water draped over my naked body. I started rubbing my soap around my neck and shoulders, then slowly down my breasts and stomach.

The hot water and soft caress of rubbing the soap all over me made my mind slow and my body relax, but somehow I kept going back to the thought of the "dancing" Jen had told us about tonight. I hadn't been out dancing in a long time and a memory popped into my head from one of the proms we went to together and dancing with you that night in my red silky dress. I remembered at one point grinding up against you and feeling your dick rubbing in between my ass and it being so hard I wondered how we would even make it back to our table.

As these memories continued I slowly rubbed the soap around my breasts and down my stomach. My hands instinctively worked their way lower down my body, I had just got my brazilian wax done so I was extra smooth and sensitive down there.

I found myself softly exploring all the little nooks of pleasure areas, the thoughts of grinding on your hard dick and what we did after prom started making me wet and aroused. I kept circling my fingers around my clit making it swell with excitement and as I started to lose myself in the pleasure I slowly began thrusting my fingers in and out of my wet pussy.

I was lost in my thoughts of dancing and dick when I heard a knock on the bathroom door I had left open, "I just got the kids down. You ok in there? You're gonna be late for your night of misbehaving!" you said. The interruption knocked me out of my pleasure fantasy, and half shocked half embarrassed from almost being caught I told you "I'm fine, be out in a minute".

As I heard the door close I frustratingly decided to finish up the shower and go start getting ready but I would definitely have to finish what I started later, with or without you. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked into the bedroom to see you looking at the outfits I laid out, "this what you're wearing tonight?" you asked. "Maybe" I said defensively, "Why?" "Babe, you're going out to a club with your girls, not going to teach Sunday school." you laughed.

Before I could even unload a tirade of verbal abuse at you, you pulled out a very sexy black dress from the closet that I had been hiding away. I wasn't sure when I was ever gonna wear it but it was nice to know I had a naughty looking dress in case the occasion ever came up. "Uh, no thanks" I said as you placed the dress in front of me.

It was a small black dress with fabric so thin I could feel a breeze blow through it which would be ok on a summer night like tonight. It had a form fitting bottom that hugged all the curves you loved so much making it almost see-through. What definitely made it feel the most naughty was the high slits up each thigh that would leave my legs exposed and possibly "other" areas depending on how I moved, pretty sure the easy access is what you liked the most.

Needless to say I had no intentions of wearing that out in the world especially if you weren't going to be with me but before I knew it you had dropped my towel and hugged it around the front of me while you pressed up on me from behind. You placed me in front of the mirror while you ran your hand across the front of the dress pressing the soft fabric up against my naked body. I could feel your bulge pressed on my ass as well and while it wasn't what I remembered from prom that night I could definitely feel that you were enjoying the thought of me in this dress.

The final straw as I felt you hold me a little tighter was you whispering "You're so sexy, you don't need to be scared of showing it sometimes." A mix of anger, embarrassment and challenge stirred up inside me as I gave you a side eye smile "challenge accepted!" I said. You smiled excitedly and left the room leaving me to get ready and I thought to myself, fuck it, it's just a little leg showing. I can show my sexy side a little.

I rubbed lotion on my whole body making sure I was soft in all the right places. Did my makeup, not overly but enough to accent my features and put my hair up in that way you like. I slipped the dress on and adjusted it as best as possible to look somewhat modest. It was not just a "little leg" you could basically see every detail of my body right through the dress. I added my earrings, necklace, rings and bracelets thinking they would help cover what the dress left exposed, but they didn't.

Lastly, I had almost forgot to put on a pair of panties, as I opened the drawer I saw everything from my thongs to my shorts to my day to day work underwear. I went to grab any pair when your words about me being sexy played back in my head. I thought to myself "If he wants to see how sexy I can be, Ill show him!" The thought of wearing no panties entered my mind but considering how little this dress actually covered I didn't want the entire bar more of a free show.

Instead I settled for the purple see through g-string you loved so much, you wouldn't be able to see any lines under this dress so you would have to guess if I had any panties on or not. I tossed on my black heels and got a good look at myself in the mirror, I felt totally exposed and the thought of going out looking like this made knots in my stomach but I wasn't backing down now!

As I came down the stairs you were looking at the TV but as I crossed the screen I could feel the heat of your vision on me which felt fun. You jumped up and followed me and I could feel your eyes staring at my ass as I purposefully took a couple extra bends around the kitchen. "Wow, no way I will get any sleep tonight knowing you're walking around looking like that!"

I knew it was a compliment but I was still nervous about the whole thing. "I think I changed my mind, not sure I can let you go out like that" you said as you crept up behind me and ran your hand up my left breast. You kissed my neck and started lowering your hand to the slit in my dress, for a second I almost gave in to you but my phone rang and I knew the girls were outside. I scurried away from your grasp and with a sly smile I told you "don't wait up", I again felt the heat emanating off you as I walked out the door.

The girls were no better, they were catcalling me before I even made it down the steps and into the car. "Jessie! John let you leave the house looking like that?!" Erin said. "He told me I should dress sexy and not like a Sunday school teacher so I thought I would teach him a little lesson. Pretty sure he's still having trouble walking right now."

We all laughed then Jen said "Well if he knew where we were going I'm pretty sure he would have wanted the Sunday school teacher outfit instead, the guys in this place are all super hot and are gonna be all over you looking like that!"

We laughed some more and girl-talked all the way to the club, when we pulled up I understood what Jen was talking about. Not that I had any interest in looking for men here but it was pretty obvious that there were some handsome men and beautiful women at this club and I could tell I was getting a fair amount of looks as we approached.

Once we got in we headed straight to the bar, Jen seemed like she was ready to start taking shots but Erin and I reeled her in by ordering a couple glasses of wine to start us off. We laughed and joked and exchanged gossip as was the norm with us but I got the feeling Jen had her eyes searching around and this "girls night" may have been just an excuse to come looking for guys since she was the only single one out of us 3.

"Those guys in the corner are cute and they have been staring over here for a while now" Jen said and like she was psychic the bartender walked over to us with 3 more glasses of the wine we had been drinking. "These are from the gentlemen in the corner". Before Erin and I could say anything Jen was already waving the guys over to our side of the bar. "Seriously Jen!" Erin said but it was already too late. "At least we get free drinks" I said with a laugh as I finished off my first glass, I had no intention of leading these guys on but who was I to turn down a free drink.

The guys chatted us up and kept buying the drinks so we entertained them enough. Jen was basically throwing herself at whichever one was willing to catch her. Erin wasn't being rude but would not respond to the innocent flirting outside of the occasional smile and small talk; I almost felt bad for the guy trying to talk to her. I struck up a conversation with one of them, he was handsome but not really my type, he came off a little full of himself and kept flashing his wallet like it was a turn on but he was still buying drinks so it was fine.

At first I wasn't feeding into his flirting but as I kept getting him to buy drinks I felt myself loosen up to him and innocently flirt back a little. I found myself giggling a little more and running my hand across and down his arm a little, he had some nice muscular arms and you know how I feel about muscular arms. While it was unlike me it made me feel good to get this extra attention, not that you don't pay me any attention, you worship me and make me feel like a goddess but I don't know it was just different.

Everything from the shower to the sexy talk to the drinks was coming together in a way that excited me and made me feel a little naughty. He tried to play it off but I found his eyes were gazing at my ass every time I turned around, which I sometimes did on purpose. He also tried his best to keep eye contact when we would be talking but the a/c on blast in the bar made my nipples a little hard and his vision would lower to my barely covered breasts pretty often. I may have also innocently ran my fingers up my thighs between the high slits in my dress moving the dress just enough to get a little extra view of my inner thigh, I could tell he enjoyed that a lot.

At this point I felt as if I was getting a little too drunk and he was getting a little too friendly, when I turned to get my drink I felt him inch a little closer and move his hand to the small of my back just above my ass. The feel of this stranger's hand on my low back shocked me, mostly because I didn't want him touching me but a little bit in an arousing way of a man putting his hands on me.

No man has ever really touched me but you so this was a little out of my comfort zone but I was in challenge mode! Regardless of how I was feeling Erin saw this and decided it was time for a bathroom break. She grabbed Jen and I and made for the bathroom "Jessie you should probably avoid that guy for the rest of the night I think he thinks he is taking you home" I agreed with Erin, I had no intentions of talking to that guy anymore. Jen whined that she still wanted to have some fun so we agreed to head over to the dance floor for a little bit.

As we were making our way to the dance floor I ran into your old friend Chris. I hadn't seen him since he stayed at our apartment a couple years back and the drinks in me may have made me seem a little extra excited to see him. He actually caught me by surprise, he came up behind me and touched my shoulder, for a second I thought it was the bar guy.

"Hey Jess, it's been a while." I gave him a bigger hug than normal and said hi, I was pretty drunk but I remember commenting on his cologne smelling very good during that extra close hug. "You look amazing, John here with you?" He looked me up and down as he said it, making me feel like maybe I should cover up. "Nah, its girls night. I'm here with some friends" I told him. "I'm surprised he let you come to a place like this alone looking as good as you do" another compliment, Chris was always charming but never really directed it at me like this, it felt kinda nice.

He said he was in town for just the weekend and actually planned on reaching out and coming to visit. I told him you had been pretty busy lately but I was sure you would be happy to hear from him but he seemed more interested in what my plans were. After a minute of talking I realized he had actually been holding my hand in his while we talked and we had a small awkward moment where we were just staring at each other smiling.

I had always thought Chris was handsome but there was something about the way he was looking at me and holding my hand that almost reminded me of how you looked at me before I left the house, this burning desire to take me right where I stood. Before I could say another word Jen grabbed me and said "dance time!" With a sorry smile I told Chris "come find me later", not sure why I said that or what I even meant by it but he smiled back at me and didn't say a word with that same look in his eyes.

Before Jen could get us to the dance floor she detoured to another bar and made us take shots. I took whatever shot Jen brought me willingly and thankfully while Erin sipped her shot trying to be the more responsible of the 3 of us. I hoped the shot would help with this strange heat I was feeling from the interaction with Chris, I could still smell his cologne, feel my hand in his and couldn't get those eyes and smile out of my head. By the time we finished the shots I was pretty loose, Jen had us on the dance floor and it was pretty packed.

We danced with just us girls for a while with Erin occasionally brushing off attempts from guys to dance with us but even she was feeling the liquor and was allowing guys a little more time with her then she normally would. Between the liquor in me, the safety of Erin keeping an eye on things and these thoughts of Chris in my mind I decided it was ok to start dancing a little dirtier than I normally would have, drawing the attention of some random men who apparently appreciated it.

Feeling these men dance on me and touch me was giving me a guilty rush of pleasure but before it could get out of hand Erin would intervene. Jen danced up next to me at one point and said "That cute guy you were talking to earlier has been eye fucking you for the last 10 minutes". When she pointed out who it was I saw it was Chris, he was dancing with some random woman but was definitely keeping his attention in my direction.

We caught eyes for a moment and while I was watching this woman grind up on him I strangely felt jealous of her. Jen caught me staring at them and I think she could sense what I was feeling "I'm gonna take Erin to the bathroom, have a little fun while we are gone" she said, and before I could even respond she grabbed Erin and told her she needed her help and off to the bathroom they went.

I was left there, pretty drunk, swaying alone to the music, I was getting ready to walk to the bar when I felt someone lightly grab onto my hip, when I turned I saw it was Chris. We locked eyes and I smiled instinctively, "You told me to come find you" he said, "You look like you found someone else" I replied, letting my jealousy slip a little bit. "I was trying to get close to you when she started dancing with me. I figured I could use her to keep an eye on you." It caught me off guard how much that line pleased me, "Are you gonna give me a dance?" he asked.

Every instinct told me to say no and that this night and the sexiness challenge had gone far enough but something else in me smiled in desire and I slowly nodded yes as I inched closer to him. In tune with the music he ran his hands up both my hips and my sides barely grazing my breasts, this sent waves of tingles through me.

We were staring deep into each other's eyes as he continued working his hands up my arms wrapping them around his neck pulling me closer and closer until our legs began to intertwine and we could feel each other breathing. I hadn't been this close to any man but you and tried to tell myself it was just dancing but the feeling of his hands moving up my body felt so wrong. We swayed with the music, feeling my breasts rub on his strong chest making my nipples hard, his hands moving down my back just above my ass and my hands caressing the back of his head and neck.

I'm not exactly sure how this next part happened but I need you to know this was not intentional, I moved my head and face to his neck and smelled his cologne again and when I did my lips touched his neck and I let out a soft breath of pleasure on his skin, I didn't think I meant to but it happened and I can't lie to you I didn't want any of it to stop.

Noticing that urge all my instincts as your wife kicked in and I reluctantly pushed myself away from him and I turned around to escape this madness I was feeling, but as if he was going with my motion he pulled me back by my hips bringing my ass directly into contact with the bulge in his pants. In that moment that he pulled me into him all those wifely instincts faded and for that second I was his, all I could think of was the feeling of my ass on the hard bulge I made in his pants while we swayed to the music.

It felt so good giving into the naughty wrong pleasure I was feeling that I just closed my eyes and let the feeling take over me and I could tell he was not about to let it stop either. He pulled me in even closer and I felt his hands exploring my body, he ran his hand up my to right breast while his other hand held fast to my hip and waist pulling my ass deeper into his hardness.

He whispered in my ear "You have no idea how long I've wanted to touch you like this." I placed my hands on his to try to slow it all down but the feeling of his hands and hearing him admit his desire for me made me lean my head back into his shoulder and softly moan while saying "don't say things like that". He completely ignored my request, "I've wanted you since the first time I saw you" he replied, I moaned harder this time as I melted into him and tried to fight this spiral of pleasure and confusion I was feeling. Not feeling me fight him off he brushed my hair to one side and I felt his lips slowly and softly touch my shoulder and kiss up my neck.

This was all too much for me and as he played with my breast and softly kissed my neck I realized I had let this go too far, he whispered in my ear "your friends are looking for you, should I let them find you or take you somewhere more private?" This was my chance to get away from this bad thing I was doing and I knew it, but instead of walking away to the safety of my girls my desire for feeling more of him took over. I reached back behind me and placed my hand on his dick and while slowly stroking it I whispered "I'm not sure what I want anymore." but deep down I knew I wanted him.

12