Sharing a Girlfriend on the Road

Story Info
Letting my girlfriend take care of my friends.
1.7k words
4.21
38.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ferrar37
Ferrar37
13 Followers

It was evening time, and my girlfriend Megan and I were riding in the back seat of my friend Jeff's car. He was driving, and Anthony, another mutual friend of ours was in the passenger seat. An acquaintance was out of town, it was winter in a cold place, and we were all helping out with looking over the house while they were gone. The place had a great living room, and we decided it would be fun to have a few drinks and watch some movies from their huge sectional couch.

The house was a reasonable distance from the nearest place to buy alcohol, so we had about a 30 minute ride on the way back. Me and my friends were idly chatting about video games, snowmachines, and the shit we had gotten up to last weekend. The usually type of conversation you'd expect a group of 20-something dudes to have. My girlfriend was sitting there with her head on my shoulder, and would throw in a word occasionally. We had all gone to high school together, I had been friends with Jeff and Anthony forever, and Megan and I had gotten together late in our Junior year.

Megan and I were both quiet people, but quickly when we started dated we discovered that we shared some kinks. One of those was voyeurism - we both were hugely turned on by having sex in risky places. She had teased me a bit earlier in the day while we were still back at the house. Anthony hadn't arrived yet, and Jess had gone to the bathroom. As soon as we were alone she came up to me and pulled me into a deep kiss, causing a quick semi-hardon. She noticed this, and started rubbing it through my jeans. Not to be outdone I started groping at her breasts, unbuttoning the top button on her shirt in the process. We stopped before Jeff came back out, but she forgot to redo that button. It took her a while to notice, and the only reason she did is because he couldn't keep his eyes away from them.

With some tension already built up from earlier I couldn't resist teasing her now. I had my arm around her already, and I started running my hand up and down her shoulder and back.

"It was sick when we got that prowler on that mountain and started shooting down at those guys," Jeff said.

"Yeah man, that was a good call, our KD went insane doing that," I said, sliding my hand back up Megan's side, intentionally brushing against her breast as I did.

"Too bad I missed it" said Anthony, "Couldn't get away from work."

"Your boss is a prick, he always calls you in on the weekend," I replied, my arm still wrapped around Megan, but with my hand now cupping one of her tits from underneath.

My efforts were clearly having an effect, because as I started to rub my fingertips across her nipple I felt it getting hard through her clothes. She had fallen completely out of the conversation, and put her mouth near my ear and gasped softly.

"Yeah... He really is," Anthony says, "I've got to find a less shitty job."

A good song must've come on, because the conversation hit a lull at that point. Megan had done nothing to stop me at this point, and I was going to keep pushing further. I took my arm back from around her, and put my hand on her knee.

Her head still resting on my shoulder, I started sliding my hand back and forth on top of her thigh. She was sitting pressed against me, with her legs together, so after a couple strokes I moved my hand down to be inbetween her knees and gently spread her legs ever so slightly, hearing another slight gasp in my ear as I did.

I ran my hand back and forth over her inner thigh a couple times, going up a little further each time. Gradually I transitioned from rubbing her thigh to rubbing her pussy through her pants. I could feel the heat coming off her, even through all the clothes, and I could tell she was struggling to remain quiet. She did manage to regain enough composure at one point to reach over and try to return the favor, I was already painfully erect and feeling that didn't seem to do much to calm her down.

We had broached the topic of group play before, and at this point my dick was doing all the thinking. I whispered into her ear "do you want to suck on it?"

She nodded eagerly in response.

"Are you going to be a good girl and take care of my friends too?"

She inhaled sharply and bit her lip.

At this point I couldn't take it anymore, I undid my jeans and fished out my dick. Before I could even use my hand to motion her head towards it she already descended on it.

"What the fuck?" Anthony said from the front seat.

Both of my friends were single, and Jeff had spent at least an hour eye-banging Megan until she fixed her shirt earlier. I was certain they'd be game. "Don't make it weird, and she'll do you guys too" I said.

I'm sure I heard something along the lines of "jesus fucking christ" from up front, but honestly I was barely paying attention at this point. The fact that they couldn't help but occasionally glance back at my girlfriend while she was doing her best to devour my cock was a huge turn on. Usually it takes me a while to get off, especially from a blowjob, but I didn't last long this time. Megan had backed off to give my member a lick all the way along it's length, and as she reached the tip rolled it into her mouth and went as deep as she could. As she was on the upstroke it felt like little firecrackers went off behind my eyes and I reflexively grabbed her hair as I unloaded into her mouth. As I was coming back down to earth I could feel her swallow as she took my dick out of her mouth.

She gave me a mischievous smile, obviously proud of her handiwork. She was probably wondering if I'd go through with it, because she seemed a little surprised when I said "Pull over so I can switch places with Anthony." Other than the initial shock, she never objected in any way as the car slowed down and pulled over.

I got out, went up front, and Anthony took his seat in the back. "Hi," Megan said jokingly as he got in and started fiddling with his pants. She already was already stroking him with her hand by the time we got back on the road. I think she was waiting for me to look back, because as I did she made eye contact with me as she took Anthony in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a couple times, glancing at me each time her lips came back up towards the tip of his cock.

At this point, Jeff was driving around randomly, we had already been out running around much longer than this trip should've taken. I suspect he might have been trying to maximize his chances of getting a turn, and figured if we got back she might not get to him.

I was doing my best to not look back at them too much, so my friend could enjoy himself without too much pressure. I heard her moan a couple times, and from the glimpses I got it looked as though he was fondling her chest through her shirt. It wasn't much longer before I heard him groan as she finished him off.

I caught the motion out of the corner of my eye as she sat back up, and I wasted no time in saying "Alright Jeff, pull over again, you're up." I thought he might put the car in the ditch as quickly as he stopped. I got out, and took the driver's seat, while Anthony got back into the passenger seat. I made sure to cast a big smile back at Megan while we were all shifting around. She was clearly turned on and loving every moment of this.

As Jeff got in the back seat, she took off her shirt. "Wow, unfair treatment much," I joked. His hands were as hungry as his eyes were earlier and he reached out and grabbed at her now exposed breasts. She reached over and started undoing his pants while he continued to play with her tits. This time she seemed too focused to pay attention to either of us in the front, even when we would look back at them.

She freed his dick from his pants and gave it a few strokes with her hand. Then she bent down and ran the tip of her tongue along it, giving his tip a little flick. She did this a couple times, then shifted to running her tongue along his length and kissing the tip. Finally she parted her lips and I saw his dick start to disappear into her mouth.

I can't lie, it turned me on even more that she was so into what she was doing. It also made me feel like I needed to take her somewhere and fuck her stupid little brains out - and unfortunately for my friends I wasn't going to share that.

I drove aimlessly around town while Megan sucked the soul out of my friend in the back. As she finished him off the sound was unmistakable, I gave a quick look back just as she was swallowing his cum. She gave the head of his dick a few more licks as I pulled the car over once more.

She straightened herself out as I rejoined her in the back. I put my arm back around her, and Jeff drove us back to the house. Nobody said a word for the rest of the trip home - and I'm sure some variation of the same thoughts were racing through all of our heads.

Ferrar37
Ferrar37
13 Followers