All Comments on 'Sharing a Girlfriend on the Road'

by Ferrar37

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another poor attempt at a story. You should quit. Why have a girlfriend if you're gonna use her like a whore?

basher123basher123almost 3 years ago

lol - the lw overseers are not gonna like this one! 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Since it was a girlfriend and not a wife I guess it doesn't matter who's dick she is sucking as he can just walk away at anytime. She is not wife material or a long term keeper or he wouldn't share. I mean how can you kiss those lips ever again?

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

“Sharing” a regular theme here in LW. While I often Rail against someone sharing a spouse, I’ve got no problem with sharing a girl/boyfriend if all agree to it. Sharing, swapping, willing cuck shit, outside of marriage is fine, so I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"My girlfriend Megan"......Why are you in the LOVING WIVES section with this garbage?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You spelled voyeur incorrectly. In the context of your story it should be c u c k.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

I think you were looking for the categories Group Sex or Fetish. Not Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In the sequel…. She fucked his ass with a strap-on while he blew his friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice story, both my wife and I enjoyed it tremendously. Your story just unfolded naturally and unrushed. The blow-job scenes were very descriptive. My wife confirmed that they were quite accurate from a woman’s perspective! We are pretty sure, that if you write a chapter 2, Megan will be putting out for the whole gang. We can’t wait.

My wife identified with Megan: she is slightly exhibitionist, easily stimulated, and knows the effect she has on all four of my best buddies. We all did some local, weekend, road trips, including some camping. Or, if we got a hotel room, my gal and I got the bed and my buddies slept in sleeping bags on the floor. As we all shared sleeping spaces and the bathroom, it was logical that we quickly adopted an underwear only dress code.

Once she happened to wear a very sexy, black lace and silk, bra and panty set. She immediately saw the effect she was having on my buddies, as their undershorts quickly sprouted tents. She whispered to me, “Oh my god, your buddies all have giant cocks!”

That night we had passionate sex under the covers with the lights out, and all my buddies snoring away in sleeping bags. Our car seated five, including the driver. But there were six of us. As my gal is very petite, she would just sit on my lap in the front passenger’s seat. When it was my turn to drive, she would sit on one of my buddy’s laps.

It was bound to happen, they would start nuzzling her sensitive neck, stimulating her tits, and eventually fingering her. The first time she put out for one of them was awesome. He got her naked except for her flimsy blouse which was completely unbuttoned. She shoved his seat back so, he was laying down, and she mounted him in cowgirl position. All this while my three buddies in the back watched them fuck.

Eventually, she became our entertainment when we were driving and a fuck buddy for them, in addition to being my girlfiend. The one thing she likes is the amount of cum that five young guys can give her. She takes it on her face, ass, and tits; plus, her pussy is constantly dripping man juice. I think she is a keeper, and marriage material. After all, she can cook and she can fuck!

We love stories about shared girlfriends and can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just wanted to balance the negative comments with a positive one. I am not sure about which category this fits, but the story part was excellent. The feeling of sharing your partner with friends, you got that right. It would have been nice if there was more dialogue though, as we could have understand what the characters were feeling. Keep it up.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

What's not to like

about this story. She liked it, he liked it, the friends liked it.

Thank you for your story.

@Azranger47, I didn't know Az had rangers. Did you mean Border Patrol?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Pity idiots who contribute no stories leave pathetic comments.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Short, sweet and very real scenario of building FWBs. Loved it!

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude10 months ago

Great little short story with just enough information to make the reader feel like it’s a retelling of an actual experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous