All Comments on 'Sharing a Love of Cock With Dad'

by Rachel_Riley

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Tender story of love

To share a lover is very intimate.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 3 years ago
kinky and delightful

In the same vein as Betherotika: the daughter who enjoys her daddy's gayness. Turns my crank. After all, why not? It is porn not life. Please comtinue Rachel.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

Awesome story. Can’t wait to read what happened next.

Soshameless11Soshameless11over 3 years ago

Fantastic! One of the most erotic, original stories here in quite some time. Can't wait to read more of your work.

Gotmehot70Gotmehot70about 2 years ago

This is a really exciting story!

FinalFantasiesFinalFantasiesalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story, coulda been longer in the moments that needed it. Loved the dynamic, I haven't seen it very often.

CcatoneCcatoneabout 1 year ago

The story awed by the thought of it, I told a relative about, he said been there and done that. I wasn't sure what to say and paused imagining it, he erupted saying that he would make happen if I wanted to see it and that I could the second guy. "I know that many might not want to, let's just say that very curious and took a few days, and some jerking off to the fantasy to make up my mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachel_Riley@Rachel_Riley
112 Followers
Not her, sorry but a 40s single woman who thinks the Countdown Princess is the hottest thing on television. Love roleplay as long as it's legal and fun. I'm not a sub or anyone's 'little girl' thank you very much, but daddy can always snuggle up. But PM me. I won't bite.