Sharing a Moment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it? Melissa, Oh, god. I'm sorry I never should have asked you to do this!" Denise slipped her finger out and rolled to face her friend.

"No!" Melissa blurted out, "It's OK! I'm..." and she went as red in the face as she'd ever been. What the hell was she doing, sitting here watching her friend with her finger buried in her ass? What are we doing??

"Woah! Woah, steady on there!" Denise smiled at her, the same smile Melissa had known for years. "Everything is cool. I'm not embarrassed, I'm happy to be showing you how this is done. OK?"

Denise waited while the red faded a bit from her friend's face and she saw the panic in Melissa's eyes recede.

"Do you want me to stop? If so, we stop right here! It's 100% up to you. But just so you know, I'm really enjoying this. I mean..."

Denise took a chance and allowed a bit of her real excitement show.

"I mean, I am really liking that I'm doing this for you... with you. You know?" Her voice was a tiny bit husky. She watched as that registered on Melissa - her friend's face flushed bright red again, but her eyes got brighter, wider. *Thank God*, she thought, *I made the right call." And inside she danced a little gleeful dance.

"So...."

Melissa swallowed hard. Part of her knew she could just call it off, Denise would understand, their friendship would go on... well, not exactly like before, given the hot tub. But it wouldn't change the way it might in the next few minutes.

But, she wanted it. She wanted that change, whatever it was...

She took a deep breath.

"No, don't stop, I want you to keep going. I want to know what you do... this way."

They grinned at each other for a long moment, both obviously relieved.

"So, Ok, good! So I'm just gonna... umm... the thing is..."

Denise paused.

"What?"

"It's just..." Denise took a deep breath and seemed to gather herself, "I normally have an orgasm before I do this so I'm nice and relaxed, you know?"

Despite her decision a second ago, Melissa felt knocked off kilter yet again. What did Denise mean, or want, or what?

"So...umm... shall I pop out for a while until you're done or...?" Her mind was buzzing.

"I want you to stay," Denise announced confidently. "It can be our naughty secret."

"So, you know, I've never watched a woman do this in real life before... I mean, duh, right?" *Damn it, she was red again.*

Denise nodded. "I've been in the same room as a friend doing it when we were younger but we were shy and I couldn't see much. The noises she made though..." It was clear Denise had found those noises really hot.

"So, uh... you're, I mean, you're turned on right now? Doing this? It's not just a... a "how to"? " Melissa asked. She felt a little dizzy.

Denise bit her lip, "I'll be honest... yes. Are you?"

"Ha! Well... why do think I'm sitting with my legs crossed?" Melissa attempted a mockingly stern tone, but her voice shook slightly.

Denise's fingers traced across her thighs. Her voice was softer, "Playing with my ass has got me really hot."

"I can tell," Melissa said, her voice still shaky. She pointed at Denise's pussy. "You look more swollen and pink."

Denise looked down between her legs and without thinking ran her hand across her vulva and examined her clit. "Yeah, for sure. How's yours feeling?"

"Umm, I'm feeling, like, well, I get really wet and my lips get thicker." She took a swig of her drink and squirmed a little, suddenly aware of how accurate that was.

"Here I am with it all hanging out! I think you should show me!" Denise teased her, upping the game. "You've a pretty good going damp patch growing in your panties there, don't deny it!"

"You got me!" Melissa laughed, and before she had time to overthink her impulse she slid off the bed, pulled off the flimsy fabric, and splayed her legs wide. "Well, what d'ya think?!"

Denise was still and quiet. She took in the sight of her friend's pink pussy spread a little open. Her darker skin was so lucious and she really was soaking wet, a small hint of it glistening at the front of her lips. Denise was resisting the urge to dive between Melissa's legs and start licking her, but she knew it would freak her friend out.

"It's beautiful, babe. So beautiful. My god, you're so wet. John would love being inside you," Denise said, her fingers stroking slowly up and down her own swollen lips.

"Oh fuck, please don't talk like that..." Melissa said a bit breathlessly.

Denise didn't stop stroking herself. "I saw the way you looked at his cock. Don't deny it, you want my husband's fat cock inside you."

Melissa, swayed for a second. This was so much hotter than she'd ever imagined, she was so aroused, so confused, so...

"Go ahead," she heard Denise urging her, "Take care of that sweet pussy."

Head reeling, Melissa started playing gently with her clit. Her breath quickened and she flushed. Her pussy was aching in seconds.

"Would you like that? Would you like to feel my husband stretching you out?"

"Oh, shit. Oh, shit, I'm sorry Denise, but yes. I want to know how he feels"

Denise rolled off the bed, reached into her bag and pulled out a large, thick, lifelike dildo. "Maybe you will get the real deal later, but I know that look and you need something in you right now don't you?"

Melissa's mouth dropped open, but she couldn't deny the hungry spasm that gripped her cunt. "Oh god, I don't know if I can..." Without meaning to she stepped back and was stopped by the side of the second bed behind her.

Denise titled her head coyly, and playfully waved the thick dildo in the air.

"You want something big and thick inside you, don't you? Do you want this?"

She walked over to Melissa and gave her a gentle push. That was all it took to send Melissa over onto the bed, her legs parted and hanging over the edge, her engorged pussy on full display. Denise leaned over her and ran the dildo up the inside of Melissa's thigh, first the right side, then the left.

"I think if you're going to take this big cock, you'll want to be sure you're ready. You want this, don't you?" She watched Melissa intently. Melissa felt herself nodding like a cartoon character, like some creature she'd never known she could be. Again! Twice in less than 24 hours! She was lost to an animal nature she didn't know she had. Yes, she needed that cock, she needed Denise to give her that cock, she needed to be ready....

Melissa's fingers found her hot, swollen clit and she stroked herself, the circular motions mirroring the slight movement of her hips, her eyes darting between Denise hovering over her with her luscious breasts barely contained by the thin cotton top, and the dildo being trailed up and down her inner thighs, across her stomach, nudging under her bra to find her hard nipples.

"Oh, fuck. Oh fuck, yes please... Denise...."

Denise teased Melissa's pussy, rubbing the dildo slowly up and down her glistening lips. Finally, after an excruciating eternity, she moved it to her vagina and gently inserted just a little of the tip.

"You want my husband thick cock? Tell me you want him."

"Oh god, Denise! Oh god, yes, I want him in me. Give it to me. Just fuck me please!"

In one slow gentle push she slid the thick dildo inside her arching friend. Melissa let out a deep groan. Denise began slowly working it in and out of her pussy, penetrating her deeper and deeper.

"Mmm," she murmured,"Very good. Maybe you could handle John, you dirty girl!'

"Is he this big?" Melissa panted,"This is... so much..."

"At least this big, if he's really turned on maybe bigger. Do you want my husband's cock?"

"Oh god, Denise, I'm sorry, but yes. Yes, I do." She felt such a mix of feelings, and a deep relief when Denise let out a genuine, warm laugh.

"Good! I've always wanted to watch him with someone else, and he's been hot for you for years. If you want it we can make this happen."

"Oh shit, Denise, I can't believe THIS is happening! Fuck John, just fuck me, fuck me!"

To Denise's shock and delight, Melissa reached up, pulled the two of them together and locked lips with her. Denise used her spare hand to grab her friend's breast and thrust the thick dildo into her harder, faster. Her hand was covered in Melissa's juices.

As Denise was fucking her Melissa was rubbing her clit frantically. She could feel the familiar heat spreading through her body.

"Ohhhh fuck. Oh FUCK!" she gasped.

"That's it honey, come for me! I want you to come just like you will all over my husbands cock."

Melissa's back arched and her chest flushed as she let out a deep, long groan. She was panting for breath but her orgasm just kept rolling over her with every thrust Denise grinned with joy as her friend climaxed on and on, her body convulsed and helpless under her hand.

Finally, Melissa was spent, her hot, sweat soaked body limp on the bed.

And then she watched in utter amazement as her dear, sweet, long-time friend raised her wet fingers sticky with Melissa's juice and licked them off, one by one. Denise looked her right in the eyes.

"I've always wanted to know what another woman tastes like." She put two of her fingers into her mouth and let out a little moan of pleasure... her other hand slid down her stomach to her pussy and began playing with herself.

"Do I... do I taste OK?' Melissa asked nervously. "I haven't ever asked Alex."

"Mmm hmm," Denise nodded as she licked her fingers clean.

Melissa was still aroused, but now in her post-orgasm bliss some of her shyness was returning. Despite all they'd already done... she worried she might do or say something... wrong. But was that possible anymore? Really? This was happening, right now. If she wanted this she should...

"Would it be OK if I taste you?"

To her relief Denise didn't miss a beat.

"Oh my god yes, I'd love that!" Denise grinned.

She took her fingers that she'd been playing with herself and offered them to Melissa.

Melissa looked at them for a moment and laughed, "What the hell am I doing today?" She tentatively got closer.

"Oh, my, mmm," she took a moment to smell the proffered fingers before wrapping her lips around them and gently sucking.

"Shit, you taste good. I had no idea pussy tasted this good. I want more?"

She hadn't meant to make it a question, but Denise apparently had an answer.

In half a second she was up on the bed beside her, spreading her legs in invitation. Melissa rolled over and hitched herself up between Denise's thighs. Then she took a moment to look at her friend's pussy up close.

"You have a really pretty pussy, Denise, you know?

She slowly lowered her head and felt her mouth make contact with another woman's sex for the first time.

So silky soft. So delicate feeling. Her nostrils filling with the heady aroma of her sex. Her heart was pounding in her ears as she delicately planted kisses on her vulva.

Denise let out a sigh and her pelvis rocked up, pressing against her friend's mouth.

Nervously, Melissa stuck out her tongue. She tasted her friend and it was beautiful. Sweet but with a little salty tang and somehow it made her feel hungry. Hungry to taste her more.

She stuck her tongue out further and traced slow lines up and down her labia. First one side and then the other. Teasing her, knowing not to go for her clit immediately.

"Oh god, that feels good. " Denise groaned.

She could barely believe this was happening. Shy, demure Melissa was sucking on her labia and flicking her tongue on her clit. It was beyond sexy, and Denise was almost beyond thought and reason. She cupped her own breasts and pulled sensually on her nipples... this was the fantasy she'd had for so long, and it was happening, and it was so good, so good, so good...

Melissa was breathing harder now. Feeling her own lust building she began lapping more forcefully, pushing her face into this soft, wet, sweet mysterious place even more. Her chin was slick with juices and the scent of sex was driving her wild.

She focused her tongue on Denise's clit. It was different from her own, bigger and more protruding. Slowly she let her tongue trace across its super slick little dome, and letting her tongue explore the hood before flicking back again.

"Oh yes, god yes" moaned Denise and started rhythmically rocking her pelvis against her tongue.

For a second Melissa paused, and looked up into her friend's panting, flushed face.

"Am I doing it the way you like?" she asked, wickedly, knowing full well she'd been driving Denise over the edge.

"Oh, are you kidding, it's brilliant!," Denise practically wailed, and Melissa wriggled in delight. She was making Denise, experienced Denise, practically beg her to keep going!

Denise laugh/panted, "Now get back to it!" and they both giggled a little before Denise took a handful of Melissa's hair and pushed her back down onto her pussy.

Melissa felt giddy with control. She focused her licks on Denise's swollen clit, flicking rapidly up and down, occasionally teasing with little circles.

"Fuck. Oh fuck, that's it, Mel. You're making me co...."

Her words trailed off as her orgasm hit, her whole body tensing and then shuddering in spasm. Her breaths short and panting, Melissa's head forced against her pussy as Denise instinctively pushed into her.

Feeling her friend was coming down Melissa slowed and softened her licks, but didn't stop entirely. Very gentle movements and kisses to brought them both back down to earth.

But Denise wasn't done with surprises yet. Melissa was just about to stop when she heard her friend begin moaning, her hips picking up a rhythm again.

"Ohh, Mel. Oh, Mel that feels so good. Keep going, keep going..."

Denise's moans deepened, her hands dug into Melissa's hair, her pelvis lifted.

"Oh god. Oh my god I'm going to come again. You're making me come again..." she gasped as her second orgasm hit.

Melissa couldn't help but smile triumphantly as Denise tensed and spasmed again, this time her thighs clamping down on either side of her head and Denise's hand in her hair holding her fast. She wished for a moment Alex was there with her so she could high-five him, she felt so proud of herself.

She had made another woman orgasm, something she'd never have believed she would ever do before this weekend.

"Holy shit girl, are you sure you've never done that before?" Denise was out of breath and grinning from ear to ear.

And flushed with pleasure and amazement, they both burst out laughing.

"Now, that deserves a toast!"

To be continued....

12