Sharing a Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," I called out as my orgasm burst through me.

"Oh God, oh James. Come here."

He broke off mid sentence and almost before the words were out of my mouth, he was with me and, oh God, his head was between my thighs, his tongue lapping at my still quivering pussy.

Oh fuck. My first orgasm had barely subsided when the feel of his face in my cunt, triggered a second, even more explosive, as I came again, directly in James's face as he licked and slurped my gushing juices.

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck.

And then he moved up, his cock inside me.

After the two most incredible orgasms of my life, my vagina was so sensitive it almost hurt but I didn't care, it was riding right on that balance between pain and pleasure and all I knew was how incredible it felt to have his arms around me, his weight bearing down on me, his cock inside me.

He fucked me with a frenzy I'd never known from him before. He was so good and so considerate a lover but now he was just fucking me to make himself good, my tight wet cunt being used solely for his own pleasure.

It was crazy how good it felt, to be fucked wild like a rag doll tossed about on his desire for his pleasure.

He had made me feel so good so it was only fair he get something too, fair and hot and fucking horny.

Fuck, I loved being his little slut, his little fuck toy. I was moaning like a whore urging him on, wanting him to cum, wanting him to fill my tight little pussy with his cream.

He was grunting on top of me like some crazy, sweaty animal. I never would have guessed that could me so sexy.

I needed him to come, I needed him deep inside me.

"Fill me up baby," I cried, "Fill my pussy with your cum."

He was so close now and I was concentrating on him so hard, I hadn't noticed the feeling swelling inside me until it was almost on top of me.

"Oh God," I cried.

"Oh God," he cried.

Our cries and our bodies calling out in perfect harmony, his orgasm and mine surging together, bodies and souls inseparable, the space between us momentarily obliterated.

My head swam with the intensity of it, like my consciousness slipped for a moment, beyond the physical and into the spiritual.

There was no him and no me. No space or time even, just us, suspended in this perfect moment.

Then the moment passed and I was just a naked, sweaty girl in her bed, with this amazing man between her legs basking in the afterglow of the best orgasm of her life.

...

It would be a lie to say the orgasms came easy after that. They were always a little elusive and slipped away more often than they came.

But come they did. And they were all the more satisfactory for never being taken for granted.

And while erotica no longer played the essential part in my sexual life it once had, it would always have a place.

I still loved to hear James read to me about all the naughty escapades of the various college girls, office workers, princesses and adventureresses he could find.

Of course now I used to let him watch as I touched myself. The only problem was that he used to lose his place.

It turned out though that he didn't just have a sexy voice, but that he had a real talent for making the stuff up as well.

In fact he could somehow manage to tell me all sort of naughty stories even as he had me bent over the kitchen table, fucking me gently from behind.

And so my problem, once shared, turned out not to be such a problem after all.