Sharing a Room

Story Info
Two old friends find love.
1.5k words
4.53
9.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KurtWaldman
KurtWaldman
12 Followers

SHARING A ROOM

"I prefer to sleep naked, but if that's a problem I can wear shorts and a t-shirt," Jeff called out from the bathroom as he finished his shower.

"Not a problem at all," I casually replied.

Jeff and I were in town for a high school friend's wedding. We are both in our late 30's and have been friends since freshman year in high school. Jeff has been gay since I have known him, he has been married to a great guy for the last 10 years. I have been married to a great woman for 8 years. Jeff and I ended up sharing a room as every room in the small town was booked. Jeff called me and asked if he could share my room. I agreed. Nobody knows, but I have always had a crush on Jeff.

I could not wait to see Jeff naked! As he came out of the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of him. Jeff was in shape with nice legs and a cute butt, just as I expected. I had never seen his cock until now, it was a gorgeous five inches with a beautiful mushroom head.

"Are you ok?" Jeff asked as he walked to the chair where I was sitting. "What are you reading?" as he tapped the book in my hand, his cock in my face.

I did not reply but took his cock in my mouth.

"Wow this is a surprise, I had no idea."

Again, I did not reply. I started gently sucking him. His cock felt so good in my mouth. He hardened as I slowly sucked him. I was uncomfortable sucking him from the chair, so I got up and knelt in front of him and resumed giving him a gentle sensuous blow job. From this angle I was able to rub his cute ass and thighs while I blew him. After a few minutes Jeff withdrew from my mouth.

"Don't you like it." I asked.

"Very much," Jeff replied, then he told me to stand up.

I stood up and Jeff gave me the softest kiss. As he kissed me, he gently caressed my face. I was tingling all over. Jeff tugged my boxer shorts down and I stepped out of them. He started caressing my rock-hard cock as I removed my t shirt. As we kissed my hands were all over him, lightly touching his ass, back, neck and face. I needed him in me, so I got back on my knees and started sucking him earnestly. I licked his balls as I gently stroked his cock. I ran my tongue up the glorious vein protruding from the side of his cock. I kissed his crown then put it into my mouth, making love to it with my mouth. Then I went all the way down, all the while rubbing his thighs and caressing his balls.

"I wish I knew this 20 years ago," Jeff moaned. I did not reply, I just stayed on task. Then I stood up looked Jeff in the eyes and said "Fuck Me."

"I am pretty much a bottom," explained Jeff.

"Please," I begged lustfully.

Jeff grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. We stopped by the bed and kissed and caressed each other, our hard cocks grinding on one another. Jeff broke our kiss and told me to lay on the bed. Jeff left the room. I laid on the bed, on my back, propped up on my elbows, my heart was racing with excitement, my head was swimming with lust. Jeff returned with a large bottle of lube and a box on condoms.

"Someone had plans," I teased.

Jeff chuckled and relied, "I just did not know think it would be you or that I would be the top, you are going to return the favor and fuck me, right?"

"Absolutely! I am also going to get a mouthful of your cum this weekend."

Jeff climbed on to the bed and on top of me and resumed our make out section. I was so pent up I was about to burst. Jeff spread some lube on his finger and started circle my hole. It was such a tease but felt so good. He then inserted his middle finger in me and started slowly fingering me. My lustful instincts took over and I clenched down on his finger and begged him for more. He applied more lube and inserted his ring and middle finger in me, stretching me. He also rubbed his thumb on my perineum, I was wild with lust and started riding his fingers.

"Put your cock in me," I demanded.

Jeff continued to stretch me with his fingers and reached for a condom.

"I'm clean, if you are clean, we can do it bare."

"I'm clean," Jeff replied and started lubing up his cock.

Jeff lubed up his cock and put more on my hole. I lifted and spread my legs. Finally, I was going to get fucked. Jeff knelt between my spread legs and rubbed his cock head against me hole. I was done begging and decided to submit to Jeff's pace, his teasing felt so good. Then I felt his head push against my opening. I breathed deeply and relaxed. Jef slowly entered me. Once he was about halfway in, I wrapped my legs around his upper thighs just below his ass. Jeff leaned forward and I was able to rest my hands on his shoulders. I caressed his upper arms and rubbed his back. Jeff continued to slowly enter me and when he was fully inside, he gave me the most passionate kiss. We lay like that kissing and gently rocking for a little bit.

"You're here to fuck me," I teasingly reminded him.

"Will do lover," Jeff replied.

Lover! Jeff pulled out and then started fucking me with short jabs, re-penetrating me every time. This felt so good! I got the notion Jeff was fucking me how he liked to get fucked. I tried keeping mental notes but was awash in lust and pleasure. Jeff then started slowly long dicking me all the way in all the way out. My heels moved to his ass, and I would dig them in for the down stroke. Just when I thought it couldn't get better Jeff targeted my prostate. During the long dicking Jeff's cock would graze my prostate. Now, he thrust his head against my prostate, back and forth, keeping constant contact. I was having an almost out of body experience. Jeff then stopped.

"I don't want cum yet."

"Please cum." I replied. "I want you to fill my ass."

The reality was that if Jeff kept fucking my prostate I was going to cum. I wanted to save my cum for his ass. Jeff started thrusting into me and his breathing got more ragged. I was holding on to dear life with my legs wrapped around him and my hands clenched to the back of his arms.

"I am going to... oh yes, I am... I am Cumming, cumming." Jeff did not need to announce as his body stiffen and the look on his face betrayed his release. "I am still coming. "Jeff confirmed then he collapsed on me. I held him stroking his hair and rubbing his back. I clenched my ass down on his cock, milking everything out of him I could. Jeff started to soften, and finally withdrew from me.

To my surprise, Jeff got off of me and got on all fours. "Lube me up and fuck me, lover."

I found the lube and applied it to his ass and planned to tease him as he teased me. Jeff quickly disabused me of this plan.

"I haven't been fucked in a few months; I need your cock in me now!" Jeff commanded.

I lubed my rock-hard cock and entered easily. I steadily entered him, until I was all the way in. Then I started steadily thrusting in and out of him. His ass felt so good. As I fucked Jeff, I felt his cum deposit leaking out of me. What a sensation! Jeff urged me to fuck him faster, and I obliged. I got my pace up and we were slapping loudly.

"Give it to me lover, I want your load."

At this point, I was overloaded with sensation. I was still tingling from the fucking Jeff gave me, my ass leaking cum was both a physical and emotional turn on. The physical pleasure of Jeff's ass was unbelievable, and the sounds of the slapping flesh pushed me over the edge. I could feel my orgasm building. I could not even announce my orgasm, I just stiffened and grunted then started firing off the biggest load of my life. I lost count of the ropes.

"Keep pumping that seed in me."

I pumped for what seemed forever and finally stopped cumming. It was my turn to collapse in a heap and I lay on Jeff's back while I recovered.

"I think we need a shower," lover.

"I like when you call me lover."

We both walked to the shower weak kneed. We lathered each other and had a good laugh about how much cum was leaking from our asses. I got my mouthful of cum the next morning, and we spent the rest of the weekend sucking and fucking. We even made it to the wedding.

KurtWaldman
KurtWaldman
12 Followers