All Comments on 'Sharing a Secret Conclusion'

by shireman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

I really hope you'll see this eventually, even though this comment is so late. My friend had sent this to me and WOW, I am honestly so amazed by your writing. This is probably one of the best short stories I've read in a long time, especially in the incest genre, which I personally ship.

You mentioned this is part of a bigger story, so it explains how great your world-building is, but overall this is a perfect short story. I never felt lost or confused, details never felt extraneous, but I still wanted to read and know more (so many questions on Me'eeku's past/exile!!). Everything was wonderfully worded, characters were well-developed and grounded, and there was actual plot and a build-up. They felt real, and so did their emotions. Their relationship and bond is so, so, so sweet, I truly fell in love with these characters in the short time I had with them.

I'm not personally familiar with Native American culture, but the details really gave this story a lot of life and uniqueness.

And the intimate scene was just beautifully written, honestly. It's hard to find the perfect fine line between too flowery or not enough, but you really nailed it with lovely imagery.

I, and likely many others, would love to read the rest of your story for this world. Not sure if you've posted it elsewhere or will be making it a published story, but hopefully it went well!! And it goes without saying, I'd LOVE to read more of these two as well, what their life is like after this, and maybe even what it was like before. Thank you so much for posting for people to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
?

The most unrealistic story I've ever read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous