All Comments on 'Sharing a Shower'

by Thrognar

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
liked it

how about adding mom

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Only natural

Two good looking people, being so clise together will find attraction. Social norms will subconsciously suppress before even enjoying the thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super hot

Nothing hotter than sex with your sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

How about NOT including Mom? What did Shakespeare (almost) say? Don't gild the lily, nor paint perfection …?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sisters

This makes me wish I had a sister growing up. I’m sure we would have fucked each other .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
can't even read the story

After the first line "my sister and I are twins - fraternal not identical" I could not read the rest. I mean seriously - can a male and female be "identical" twins?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I had hoped the parents would walk in on them...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

And, what Beerquack said.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Solid story but the jump from an accidental viewing to fucking was a little over the top.

SiodisSiodisover 3 years ago
5 stars

This was amazing! Hoping to see more chapters.

Thor_CThor_Cover 3 years ago
Choice of words

The constant "Bro/Sis" thing really kept taking me out of the story. We know the relationship. No one talks that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Loved the incest angle. I say NO to including mom. And how about more description? If they are 18 or 19 years old, does JJ have a dusting of manly chest hair across his pecs and sternum? Maybe a bit of a treasure trail? A bit of sexy hair on a young man's body can be a tremendous turn on. It is obvious that she loves his cock, and it would be great if his hair-dusted chest and abs could brush against her tits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
twins

identical twins are ALWAYS the same sex. From 1 egg splitting into two babies. fraternal are from two separate eggs. fraternal can be same sex or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Sister

My sister and I are one year apart, and we were teenagers in the 1960's. She was a 10, very hot. I would have done her any time without regret, but sex with me was not on her radar screen. Not that I ever asked her, but I doubt it. I've never understood what's wrong with brother-sister incest, as long as there's birth control. But sex between parent and child is bad I think. Oedipus gouged his eyes out for it and he didn't even know that his wife was his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!

That is one lucky brother,a sister like that a woman like that.

You NEED to write more about these two, JUST WOW!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Loved the story.

Excellent brother and sister story

.

Only problem...said he had mot had sex in more than a.year and later seemed to say you had sex often. Maybe I missed that.

Will you continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
?

Still doing the little kid thing annoying each other at 25??? Freeloaders living at home at 25??? That killed the story for me. The rest of it was just another MEH! fuck story...it should please the WIMPS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
privilage

i have a twin sister and enjoyed our sexual relationship also. the bond between twins is very true. dont regret a moment.

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

great

very good loved the passionate details. As I finished page one I thought it was over, then read page 2 and so thankful it wasnt. loved the little joke at the end about him hearing the shower on... good touch

very well written thank you

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm sorry, but 25 years old twins still living at home? LOSERS! I gave you 4 stars because there's not a way to make three and a half. I would have given 5 except for the absurd premise.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Pretty good so far. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your story is 100% great -- I have read hundreds of brother-sister stories like this over many years and this is in the top 4 or 5 !! Great dialogue between them, experimenting, hands on, hard sex and the fact they both like each others cum. I sure hope you keep going with this and the kids invent more opportunities to get each other off. I cannot wait for when Mom & Dad go away for a few days and the kinds have fun at home but are careful to leave no traces. More descriptive details about his sister and himself would fit great right about now. Thank you !!

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

25 y/o's still living at home masturbating each other....

Whatever, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story, of course being so totally in love and devoted, the idea of marriage and having babies will come next right?

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Does seem like bro/sis Sex with birth control is ok. Nice descriptions.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Showers are always a wonderful place for intimacy, no matter who it's with.

Great story, 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh wow

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Lovely sister/brother incest story...that they love each other so much..."should have started this earlier"...

My sister...what 'could have been'...

Five Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot to read about the siblings fun together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, please add another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cliffb26, what's your issue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice. Thanks for not bringing in Anal.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wonderful little gem!!! Loved the story 😋

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Been fucking my sister for over 20 years and no one has a clue including her hubby.. it's wonderful and it's like bro sis secret. Your story is fabulous

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's like you just listed a series of sex acts between the so-called twins instead of describing the sex. There's a knack that some writers find for describing scenes as if the reader is there. Keep trying.

blueskyminingblueskymining6 months ago

Your description of their Sex episodes is more like a Chinese Restaurant Menu, no romance, passion, build up, just each time one for column 1, one from column 2 ...... like microwave food plot lines. Go take a Writing Class.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In all your stories, all the incidents leading up to sex seems pretty rushed. There's no build up. You have it in you to be a good writer, you are just not there yet. Your characters have to be more fleshed out, your description of the situations and the sex itself has to be more original and vivid. At present everything appears forced. But you will improve in time. No one becomes a good writer without trying.

oldgraycatoldgraycat4 months ago

Wish I had a sister like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So, I’m a bit confused. It starts with him saying that they (the twins) just celebrated their 25th birthday and he starts reminiscing on his first time with his sister. Great! Here’s the confusing bit: how old were they when they first fucked? There’s nothing specific, just a lot of hints that don’t really add up. Like how they both live with their parents? At 25? So the first time was probably when they were much younger because he also mentions how his mom put his sister on birth control a couple years earlier. So, eighteen makes sense but he says he’s not been in a relationship for a couple years. (I’m scratching my head now) Then the sister comments that they should have been fucking much sooner because it feels so good. Like, how old? 16? 15? All it would have taken would have been one throw away sentence to fix this issue. Lazy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous