Sharing a Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which also begs the question, how come you never 'accidentally' walked in on me?" I asked, reaching over to take her hand in mine.

"You have no idea how hard it was to not just strip off my clothes and join you every single time I heard the shower start up." She said, "But again, I didn't know how you would react. I always hoped you'd be into it, but I was also scared that you might freak out on me. I can't count the times I lay there with my fingers between my legs thinking about it."

"You wanna know something funny?" I asked, "When you were seducing me, I wasn't sure if you were serious or pulling a really fucked up prank on me. Like getting revenge on me for walking in on you, getting me all worked up to suddenly stop and laugh at me. When you grabbed my dick, I knew you were serious."

"As a heart attack." Kiara said. "But I should get back to my room. Don't want to risk mom and dad catching us naked in bed together. But don't worry bro, I'm not done with you yet."

"Good, because I want more of you too." I said smiling.

We shared one last kiss before she got out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom, allowing me to admire her perfect ass. She stopped and turned to face me, framed in the doorway of my bathroom, giving me one last look at her naked body. "Sweet dreams bro."

I smiled, "You too."

She disappeared through the door to the shower room, I heard the other door to her bathroom open, water running for a couple of minutes, presumably to cool herself down and wipe the sweat off her body, then nothing. I turned off the light, rolled over and fell asleep replaying everything that just transpired on an endless loop.

The next morning I woke up to feel someone shaking me.

"JJ? JJ? You awake?"

I opened one eye to see Kiara leaning over me, still naked from our escapade last night. That woke me right up.

"I am now."

She reached under the covers and found my morning wood. "I need some more of this. I've been dreaming about it all night."

I got an idea, "Wanna take a shower with me?"

Her face lit up, "I'd love to."

We got up and made our way to the shower room, I closed the door behind us and reached down gently cupping my sister's beautiful face in my hands and leaned down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her naked body into mine, eagerly returning my kiss. Her hand reached between us to find my cock.

We broke the kiss and without a word she dropped to her knees, smiled up and me and guided my cock into her mouth. I braced myself against the wall and threw my head back as the warmth of Kiara's mouth engulfed my cock.

"Holy shit," I gasped.

I could count on one hand the number of girls that willingly went down on me. The first time was okay I suppose (it was her first time, she got better), subsequent blowjobs from other girls varied from okay to amazing. Kiara blew them all out of the water. Apparently her pussy wasn't the only orifice made for my cock. She sucked my dick like she'd been doing it all her life, using her lips, tongue and hand to give me what was hands down the best blowjob I'd ever had in my life. She gently ran her nails up one thigh, across my scrotum, and down the other thigh and back again.

I looked down at her and caught her looking up at me, a smile in her eyes, as she came up for air. "You like?"

"Oh god, sis, don't stop, I'm so close." I gasped.

She took my cock back in her mouth, swirling her tongue around my shaft and over the head. The sight and feel of her warm, perfect mouth wrapped around my cock was all I needed.

"I'm gonna cum..." I groaned and then gasped in pleasure as I felt the first jet of cum shoot out of my cock, and Kiara took the first and second spurts into her mouth, she released me after that, and the next jet hit her on the chin, she tried to get it with her tongue but it dripped down onto her chest where the final two jets landed as well.

"Mmm, yummy." she said, licking her lips. She was only the second girl to ever swallow my cum. Of the other girls I mentioned earlier, only one took my load in her mouth, the other girls made me pull out and cum on their tits or if I was on my back, on my stomach.

I pulled her back to her feet, and despite just having a mouthful of my cum, I kissed her again, tasting a little of my cum in her mouth. Honestly, I didn't mind.

We finally turned the shower on, and when it was warm enough we stepped in. The tub wasn't all that big, but we weren't interested in having room to stretch out. I took her in my arms and turned us sideways so we could both get wet, kissing her again. She grabbed my body wash and got a good lather going before washing me up, paying special attention to my dick. She made me turn around and took care of my back as well, taking the opportunity to grope my ass.

Then it was my turn, I washed her back first, and since I was taller than her and had longer arms, I simply reached around and lathered up her chest, paying a lot of attention to her gorgeous tits, before moving my hands south of the border and finding her clit with my fingers. She leaned back into me and moaned, looking up and me with anticipation as I started massaging her clit with my fingers. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, grinding harder into me.

"Oh fuck, JJ," she moaned, "That feels so good, don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping until I coaxed an orgasm out of her, and within moments I got one. She braced herself with one hand against the wall, and leaned back into me, and her body started shaking as her orgasm hit, she was making the same whimpering noises as the night before to keep from crying out in pleasure so our parents wouldn't hear. She grabbed my hand and moved it away from her pussy and took a few moments to catch her breath before turning the water off.

She turned to face me after we stepped out of the tub. "My room, now." she said, grabbing my hand, and heading to her room.

She tossed a towel on the bed before crawling onto it, getting on all fours and wiggling her ass at me, looking over her shoulder. My cock jumped back to attention.

"Fuck me, JJ." she purred.

I didn't need to be told twice. I climbed on the bed and lined my rock hard cock up with her pussy and slid home. She moaned into her pillow as I grabbed her hips and started fucking her, slowly at first, but picking up the pace as she expanded and contracted her pussy in time with my thrusting.

Both of us were doing everything we could to keep our voices down, especially now that I could hear someone moving around in the kitchen. The possible risk of being caught both scared and excited us as we found it harder and harder to keep the noise down.

Kiara looked back at me, "Oh god, JJ," she gasped, "I'm gonna cum. Don't stop, I'm almost there."

"Wait for me, sis," I managed to grunt out, "Cum with me."

"I can't hold it..." she planted her face in the pillow again and whimpered as I felt her body shake as she came.

A second later I exploded inside Kiara, biting back a cry of pleasure, and turned it into a quiet groan through clenched teeth. After firing off what felt like gallons of cum into my sister, I pulled out and lay down on the bed next to her as she slowly lowered herself face down on the bed. She turned to look at me, brushing her hair off her sweat soaked face with a shaky hand.

"Holy fucking shit, that felt good." she whispered.

"Yeah it did." I said, "We should have done this a long time ago."

"We'll have to make up for lost time." Kiara said, "I hope you're up for it bro."

I grinned. "I am if you are."

Needless to say, our relationship changed after that. We managed to project the same relationship we always had around our parents and friends. Loving brother and sister who were jokingly antagonistic to each other, but in private we were all over each other. Sometimes it was mutual masturbation, since there was less noise that way, but of course nothing beat fucking my sister.

The first time we got to fuck in private without our parents home, and we didn't have to hold back it was amazing. We fucked and sucked each other in every position we could think of. Often yelling, grunting, groaning and crying out in pleasure. Kiara would suck my cock like there was no tomorrow, I would eat her pussy like my life depended on it before pounding her pussy mercilessly (or being flipped onto my back and having her ride me), to her very loud approval. Not to say Kiara was a screamer, but she was definitely loud, especially when she came.

I'm not sure what was more exciting, fucking when our parents were home and we had to keep it down, hearing Kiara whimper in pleasure when I made her cum, or when we could let loose and make as much noise as we wanted. We actually got pretty good at keeping the noise to a minimum when we would sneak in a fuck when our parents were home.

From then on walking in on each other in the shower was not just expected, but encouraged. If I was in the shower, I knew Kiara would join me moments later, and if I heard the shower start up, I'd drop whatever I was doing and join her. We'd end up masturbating each other to intense orgasms before actually washing up. Sometimes she'd appear naked in my bathroom door and tell me she was taking a shower and invite me to join her, sometimes it was the other way around.

Speaking of which, if you'll excuse me, I think I hear the shower running...

12