Sharing a Tent with My Brother

Story Info
The family camping trip takes a horny turn.
3.2k words
4.52
72.5k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night comes alive as a cosmic canvas of stars twinkles above us, meaning our annual family camping trip is almost at an end. I look forward to it, personally. The one trip where we have to pretend to be a happy family, where mom and dad try their best not to argue with each other for two whole days (it must be agonising for them), and me and my younger brother try to pretend we're actually having fun.

But we both know we'd rather be anywhere else right now; I'd rather be getting fucked by my boyfriend in the back of his truck. I'm sure my brother would rather be fucking his girlfriend back home.

We're too old for this family camping crap anyway. I just turned 21 last week, my brother turned 19 a few months ago. Yet we're here, with dad trying to tell us scary ghost stories over a campfire with roasted marshmallows. It's all quite lame.

Dad slaps his hands on his knees and gets up off his little camping chair. "Well, folks, think it's about time to hit the hay, whaddya say?" He pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"I'll get our sleeping bags ready," mom says, pushing herself up on her chair. She's getting slower at standing up nowadays. It reminds me how old she's getting; how old we're all getting. The time seems to go by faster the more I age, which may be why my patience for these little trips is getting thinner. She walks over to hers and dad's green tent, set up near a big oak tree, dimly lit in with an orange glow by our dwindling campfire. "Do you need help with yours, Beckie?"

"No thanks, mom," I say, throwing my wooden marshmallow-covered stick into the campfire. "Aiden can handle it, right?" I look to my little brother who's not so little anymore. He became taller than me when I was 15. The pale blue light from his phone lights up his face. He has some freckles, the same blue eyes that I have, a hairless chin and wavey brown hair.

"Sure," he says as he taps away on his phone. He's texting Emily, his girlfriend. "How hard can it be? It's just a bag."

My dad unzips his tent. "Well, sleep tight, you two. Any trouble, we're just next to ya." He retreats into his tent with mom.

A sharp gust of wind rushes by, stoking the flames, and cuts through my coat, sending a harsh shiver through me. I hurry inside my tent. The plastic flaps with the wind, sounding like a dull, constant beating drum. How am I going to sleep with this? "Aiden, come in or I'm zipping you out!" I joke, but I'm half being serious. I can't sit here freezing while he's texting his girlfriend.

"I'm coming!" he snaps, still not looking up from his phone.

Which reminds me, I should text my own boyfriend goodnight. I open my phone and tap his name, Ross, and tell him I'm going to sleep now, that its fucking freezing here, and I hate it, but I'll be home soon. He messages me back telling me good night and that he loves me.

Aiden comes into the tent, zipping it closed behind him. The sound of the flapping fabric as the wind beats against it almost drowns out my thoughts. I don't imagine I'll be getting much sleep tonight. And the cold is dismal. I wanted to slip into my comfy pyjamas, but they're far too thin, and I'm shivering with my coat on as it is. Maybe the sleeping bag will shield me from it all.

I tuck myself into the sleeping bag. "Why do we always have to camp so high up?" It's unzipped at the bottom, so after I get myself in, I have to arch back up to reach it, feeling the strain in my back.

Aiden puts his phone and other items in his bag. He also doesn't take his coat off, and he rubs his hands to garner a little warmth. "I know, right? The walk up the hill is a killer." He's not wrong about that, I still feel the numbness in my legs from the constant aching during the agonizing hike up here. "And the signal sucks up here, Emily keeps thinking I'm ignoring her. And when she thinks I'm ignoring her, she thinks it's because I'm talking to other girls."

I giggle. "I can understand that." Instantly reminded of some ex-boyfriends I have unsavoury memories of.

"But come on!" he complains. "The only other girls here are you and mom. What could possibly happen? We're in the middle of nowhere."

"I know, right." I zip up my sleeping bag, wrapping myself up like a caterpillar in a cocoon. "I'm sure she's just been hurt in the past; it only means she loves you."

"Yeah, I guess." Aiden slips into his sleeping bag, cramped right next to mine. I feel every time he shoves and moves. Our tent is quite small, and it doesn't help that the bags with all of our stuff in are taking up a good chunk of it.

A little lamp hangs from the top of our tent. After Aiden zips himself up, he reaches up and turns it off, covering us in darkness. I'm only left with the thrashing wind crashing against our tent, beating on it like a drum outside.

After twenty minutes, I still can't sleep. I'm shivering, I tucked my feet into my trousers because I didn't bring any thermal socks, my coat is uncomfortable to sleep in, and I'm burying my face under the sleeping bag to cover up the only area of my body that is exposed, thus leaking heat.

And it's still cold.

"I can't sleep," I complain. I know Aiden is awake too because he isn't snoring.

"Same," he replies bluntly. "It's fucking freezing."

"Why do they drag us up here?" I curse again, as if saying the words aloud will transport me back home. And now my jaw is chattering.

My brother turns around in his sleeping bag. "I don't know. We could have at least bought thicker sleeping bags."

"I know." I brush some of my hair away from my eyes, then I think of a solution. "Just jump in my sleeping bag if you want. It will fit both of us in, and that way we can take these horrible coats off." I'm grateful for my close relationship with my brother that it doesn't feel awkward to ask this, I know some of my friends who are colder with their siblings would find this weird, but me and Aiden have always been close, we've always been pretty good friends in a sense. Sometimes we would give each other back rubs or take turns using those funny head massagers on our scalps.

"Will it not be tight?" my brother says, getting up to inspect my sleeping bag.

I unzip it a little. "Nah, I can put the zip down and it stretches out. Sharing body heat is much better for getting warm."

He unzips his sleeping bag. "Fine, lemme squeeze outta here." There's ruffling as he worms his way out, and I take this big uncomfortable coat off, leaving me in just my shirt and leggings, so I can share more of the body heat. My brother does the same.

He shoves his legs in right next to me. "Move over." I shift, going to the edge of my sleeping bag, and Aiden squeezes himself in. Admittedly, there isn't as much room as I thought there would be, but it beats shivering all night.

Sharing the sleeping bag has its cons, as I'm now coming to realise. I can't really turn to my side as I'll be right in Aiden's face, and his breath stinks of the stew we had for supper, only a stale, biley aftertaste of it. Then I feel a scratch on my calf, knowing it's from his toenails. "Do you ever trim those talons? You're clawing the shit out of me."

"Cry me a river," he sneers. "You asked for this." Well, he got me there. Despite the scratching and the bad breath, my plan worked. Already the sleeping bag is getting warmer, heating up like an oven to take me through the night, and I stop shivering.

We both role and ruffle in the sleeping bag. "Beckie, move your leg a little."

"Sorry," I say and push my leg forward. I'm lying with my back to my brother in something resembling a foetal position, and he is facing me, because I feel his breath cascading over my hair every second.

After shuffling for another minute, I notice something odd. A hard lump pressing against my ass. It takes a moment for me to realise what it is, because I would never have believed it before, but I'm certain it's my brother's dick getting hard. I thought my ass had been brushing against his leg, but it must have moved up to his groin when I shifted my leg.

I should have moved forward, I should feel repulsed, yet I find myself actually enjoying it. It makes me feel attractive, desirable. So desirable that my own brother would risk breaking through our familial bond for something more. I kind of like it. My boyfriend, Ross, constantly reminds me that I have a nice body, and he always compliments my ass. He always grabs it when he can, and sometimes he spanks it when we're in public and no one can see. He told me that he can see other men checking me out as we walk around places.

I notice that my brother isn't pulling away. Does he think I'm sleeping, or that I don't feel it? He must know I can feel that.

Heat rushes to my loins, and my pussy gets moist. I bite my lip, my heart starts beating faster and faster for what I'm about to do. I gently push my ass further against his groin, rubbing it with circular motions. Holy shit, his dick is getting harder. I can feel it like a baton pressing against my ass.

Adrenaline courses through my veins, the thrill of it is just brilliant! Not just that I'm turning my brother on, but that I have a boyfriend waiting back home for me, and Aiden has his girlfriend--his girlfriend who had feared him talking to other girls while he didn't respond to her texts. Oh, Emily. If only you knew. There is another girl here. I kinda wished he would try something, to make a move like a boy normally would, but I know he wouldn't. Not Aiden, not my brother.

"Beckie..." Aiden whispers, and my heart jolts. "I know what you're doing." His hard cock still pressed against my ass.

I chuckle. "You're not moving away or telling me to stop."

"Oh my god," he sighs, still not pulling away.

"Do you like it?" I giggle. My pussy throbs, soaking between my legs.

"Yeah," my brother says awkwardly. He's trying hard to resist, I can tell, but is it because I'm his sister, or that he has a girlfriend? Either way, knowing I can make him fold so easily makes me feel good, powerful in a way.

Aiden's hand touches my hip, and then he slips it up my shirt. "Ooo," I sigh as his cold fingers glaze across my skin, working their way up my belly until he puts a hand on one of my perky tits. They're not the biggest, but they're firm--a nice handful. He squeezes my breast, and I moan.

"Look," I say, grabbing his hand with mine and then sliding it back down across my body. "Feel how wet I am." I slip his hand under my leggings and let his fingers caress my dripping wet pussy.

He rubs his fingers across the lips, teasing me, then back up to my clit. I moan lightly. "Fucking hell, you're soaked."

I turn around so I'm lying on my back, letting him get a better grip. He rubs harder, with more ferocity, but I feel my tight leggings keeping his hand pressed against my pussy, it's restricting his movement. Aiden must have felt it too, because before I could do anything, he slips his hand out and grabs the top of my leggings along with my panties, pushing them down. The sleeping bag is getting hot now, so it feels quite good against my bare thighs. He can only stretch his hand so far, so I raise my knees and pull my leggings off the rest of the way, spreading my legs once they are off.

His fingers go further down my pussy, finding my entrance. My brother slips them in easily and I moan, gently moving my hips as he fingers me. "Keep quiet," he says. "Mom and dad will hear."

"Just keep going," I sigh. I know they can't hear, the wind thrashing against the tent is surely blocking out my moaning. But now that he mentions it, I should be careful not to get carried away and start screaming. I can't even imagine what they would say if they saw us like this, my brother fingering my pussy. And this is just the beginning.

Aiden takes his fingers out just as my body started to match his rhythm. It didn't last long, but I know it's not over. He unzips his waterproof trousers and lets his dick ping out, hitting my bare leg. "Take your shirt off," he tells me, and I obey. I pull my shirt over my head so that I'm just wearing my sports bra. Aiden fondles my tits again, squeezing them both hard. I wrap my fingers around his bare cock and slowly massage it, he heaves a sigh, trying hard not to make a sound. Then his fingers get under my bra and pull it up, releasing my tits. The warm air glazes over them like the waters of a calm tide over sand. My nipples are rock hard, being squashed under my brother's hands as he fondles my tits. I love the feeling of them being squeezed, I keep having to stop myself from making loud noises.

My brother comes closer, moving his hand slowly up my neck until he grabs my jaw and turns my face towards him, then we start making out. Both pushing hard against one another as our tongues invade the other's mouth. Then he pushes me, turning me around so that I'm on my belly, and gets on top of me. The sleeping bag is still zipped up, so he struggles, then forces the zipper down to open the sleeping bag so he can mount me and fuck me from behind.

"Everything alright in there?" my dad shouts from his tent, his voice muffled, and we both freeze in that instant, my heart feeling like a cannonball in my chest. There must have been a momentary stop to the wind. It seems to come in gusts or larger waves, but I wasn't paying much attention to the noise due to feeling Aiden's hard dick.

"Yeah," Aiden shouts back. "The sleeping bag is just really tight." We both chuckle in hushed tones as he says that.

"Just pull the zipper back!" dad shouts back. "Do you need help?"

"No!" I snap, perhaps betraying the panicked tone. Sure, we would have time to hide ourselves, but I don't want to do that. Not now in the heat of the moment. Aiden grabs my ass as my dad is talking to me, gripping it hard. The pain of his nails digging into my skin turns me on even more. "Aiden will take care of everything." I lick my upper lip.

"Okay, sleep tight you two," he says. "Night."

"Good night," we both say, and I arch my back up so that Aiden can get his dick in my pussy. He's on top of me now, his bare leg brushing against mine as he mounts me and gets into his position. He moves his cock between my thighs, trying to find my pussy. It brushes past my asshole first, and then he finds it, easily slipping in because of how wet I am.

The flapping of our tent against the wind provides another nice shield, and I allow myself a louder moan. It's bold, but I'm so horny that I almost don't care if our parents hear us anymore. The danger turns me on, it makes me feel so alive.

Aiden starts thrusting, shoving the weight of his body against my ass. He's still being careful, trying not to pound me too hard because of the slapping noises it will create. But I feel bold. "Go harder," I moan, wanting to feel his dick penetrate me with all his strength.

He can't resist. My brother moves faster, smashing against me harder. I can hear the slapping of my ass, it's almost on par with the flapping tent. Hopefully my parents can't hear, but it will be very windy for them as well. "Oh god," I squeak. The orgasm is about to come. I grab his arm, squeezing his tensed muscles as he has to hold up his bodyweight as he fucks me.

"Be quiet," he commands me, but this time I will not listen.

"I'm trying not to scream..." I moan. He isn't slowing down either. The shockwaves of his pelvis smashing against me ripple up my spine. It's too much. My whole body tenses, and I bury my face in the sleeping bag as wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy pulses through my body. I sighed as the relief washed over me, but Aiden wasn't finished. He picked up the pace, slamming against me even harder than he was before. Now he didn't care about the sound, luckily, we have a good cover of wind to soundproof us.

He lowered himself until his face was right next to mine and whispered, "Oh, Beckie..." and he goes stiff in an instant, as though he was a truck coming to a crashing halt and filled me with his cum. Aiden lets out a low grown, thrusting a few more times, getting the last few drops of cum inside me. I felt it in there, nice and warm.

My brother pulled himself out of me and collapsed back onto the floor next to me. Sweat covers my back in a thin sheen, and the hot hair of the sleeping bag now feels somewhat cool. We both heave slow, heavy breaths. That completely spent me.

We look at one another in the eye, then just laugh. Aiden tries to close in again, kissing my neck and caressing my tits. I'm quite surprised, he has more energy than I thought, but I pull myself away with a playful laugh and playfully slap his hand. I reach for my panties that are lost in the dark recesses at the bottom of the sleeping bag and slip them on. My brother does the same with his underwear.

"Did you still want me to stay in the sleeping bag with you?" he asks now.

"Yeah, it's still freezing, you know?" I say, and Aiden reaches over and zips the sleeping bag back up, now spooning me as we shut our eyes once more, leaving us only with the noise of the thrashing wind.

"Beckie." He scoops an arm over my shoulder. "You coming on the next camping trip?"

"Absolutely," I say.