All Comments on 'Sharing a Text with my Big Sister'

by ydwagon392

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think the title is wrong

Perhaps it should be "Sharing a tent..." rather than "Sharing a text..."?

Even though I think you could have stopped two paragraphs earlier I enjoyed your story. Thinking of the missed opportunities with my brother makes me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You have a typo in the Title of this story...

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 3 years ago

One star. If you can't get the title correct...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sharing a Text or should it be Sharing a Tent?

The title of this comment says it all.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

An unbelievable start to your story - TEXT? instead of Tent? Your instead of you're???

Did not begin to read because of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sharing a Text [sic] with my Big Sister

Not a good way to start a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Are u from NZ I've been to those places you said they are in the top of the South

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You really need to proof read your work. You seem to leave out a lot of important descriptive info. What does our sis look like?

ydwagon392ydwagon392over 3 years agoAuthor

It's called a 'cock up'. 46% of the population have one from time to time and about 54% of the population want one from time to time.

ydwagon392ydwagon392over 3 years agoAuthor

Also very funny that all of the negative comments come from people that have never published anything....................wonder why that is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No build up

They just go straight to the sex with no build up at all.

Eros_343Eros_343over 3 years ago
Whining about your criticism is not a good look

Just take the criticism and don't whine about it.

ydwagon392ydwagon392over 3 years agoAuthor

Its based on a real account and that's just the way it happened. The original script was rejected by the powers that be so this is an abbreviated cut down version and missed out a lot of background information. The age for consensual sex is 16 in NZ, in Literotica it is 18. The real world doesn't always work like a piece of fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Title should be sharing a "tent".... not text

oldmooseoldmooseover 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story. So you had a typo in the title--big f***ing deal. I would love to hear about your erlier experiences with your sister. I get it that Literotica won't let you publish under 18 sex. How about if you make yourself and your sister each a couple of years older to satisfy the censors. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hey

He was talking to his sister. Next sentence said they fucked. No build up. Worst story ever

ydwagon392ydwagon392over 3 years agoAuthor

At least it's more original than your one line, stolen straight out of the Simpsons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

This guy is complaining about "keyboard warriors", yet is claiming all of these (clearly fabricated) stories actually happened. This is a fiction site, not a roleplaying site. Learn the difference.

Someone is clearly pretty insecure, not only about their (misspelled and honestly very poor) stories, but also their (likely non-existent) sex life. I'm sure they'll just call me a "troll" like they do anyone with anything remotely negative to say about them or their stories. Kindly fix your attitude or move on to another place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Been there.

I haven’t actually got a sister lol but I’ve been to that camp ground in Mapua Golden Bay. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A lot of significant issues. You really need to take the advice of other commenters here before trying again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userydwagon392@ydwagon392
Make the most of your life and dont stuff it up, your going to be dead for a very long time.