Sharing Anna Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed in between her legs and kissed her. I asked her suggestingly, "But you're not really going to leak cum that's not mine all over my bed without making me cum too are you?"

She shook her head and smiled cheekily.

"Good!" I said as I lifted myself to get in between her legs.

I pulled my cock back out and pinched her nipples. To remind her that I watched her fuck Mike, I said, "Don't be shy little girl, you can touch me."

She reached down and jerked my shaft.

"See how hard I am for you?" I asked.

She nodded, "But, I haven't cleaned myself up yet."

I responded with my twitching cock in her hand, "No, no, you don't need to, I want you just like this."

She looked confused but her cheeks flushed as the idea made her horny.

I explained further, "If ever you fuck another man, I need to make sure that I adequately reclaim your pussy. And if ever you've been cummed in, you should bring it to me."

Her eyes closed as her horny pussy urged to be dominated and reclaimed, she commented, "It feels quite slutty though."

"It is slutty Anna, it's very slutty. It's slutty to fuck my friend, it's slutty to leak his cum on my bed, and it's slutty to share a used pussy. It's so slutty that I need you to stay the night and take multiple loads from me so I can sleep after all of this," I responded, "Now, put your little legs up for me, please."

She lifted her legs up and leaned them against me.

"Hold your little lips open for me too," I instructed.

She reached down and parted her pussy lips, putting her used cunt on offer for a second cock.

"Close your eyes and feel me take you," I suggested.

She closed her eyes and I pushed my cock into her sloppy leaking hole. I slid in easily since she was now wide open, but she was still very snug around my cock.

She moaned as I firmly pressed my cock deep into her - tensing my cock while I held it in her.

She opened her eyes and I could feel Mike's cum making its way out of her hole, probably running down her ass crack. I said, "Hold your lips like that while I fuck you, it's sexy!"

I loved watching this young innocent girl put her pussy on display like that, when just last week I thought she might be a virgin. Watching her do this made my cock incredibly hard. Watching a shy girl enjoy being treated like a little slut, but still innocent enough to submit, made me desperate to fill her hole up.

I decided to make sure I was rough this time. As she held her pussy open for me, I rammed my cock into her. She moaned, but she didn't really understand why she liked this so much. I guess she hadn't heard of sloppy seconds before and had no idea how velvety it made her snug cunt feel for me. Mike watched quietly, but Anna had basically forgotten he was there.

"Mike's cum is running down your little asshole Anna," I teased her, "You're still very snug on my cock, even though you've been opened first."

I continued to tell her what I like, so she understood, "When you offer your pussy to me on display like that it really makes me hard," I said, "Anna, I'm going to blow more cum into you! Do you want my cum? Tell me."

Anna moaned and started tensing her hole around my shaft.

"Tell me Anna, do you? Do you want my cum in you too?" I enticed her.

Anna started to cum loudly on my cock, with her innocent voice she shouted, "OH MY GOD! Yes! I do! Please cum in my pussy!"

I grunted at her, fucking her hard and I told her, "Mmm! Only VERY naughty girls want to share though! Insatiable sluts need two cocks! And I love insatiable little sluts!"

I grunted while she convulsed on my cock and her petite body shook underneath me.

"My legs are shaking!" she cried out.

I responded by releasing my load, "UHHHH! FUCK YES! UHHH!"

My balls tensed up, pulled up high to defy gravity, filling my shaft with pressure. My cock head swelled before pouring out multiple loads deep into her young, used cunt. I shot so hard my asshole tensed up, I felt the pleasure shoot up my spine. I came until I was completely exhausted.

I pulled my tired dick out of her leaking hole and rolled over beside her, "Holy shit, that was amazing. Probably the best sex I've ever had. I blew so hard it's not even funny," I commented.

I pulled her towards me and hugged her in between Mike and I, so she felt comforted since she seemed a bit tense.

She visibly relaxed and enjoyed the comforting. I reassured her and apologised, "Sorry if that was a bit rough Anna. I just really got going over all of that. It was the sexiest thing ever. Are you ok?"

She relaxed even more and responded, "I feel really naughty.... Do you see my differently now?"

"No Anna, not at all! I'm thoroughly pleased about how hard I came and it's going to be hard to top that!" I responded.

Mike was alert and leaned over to Anna as well, "Anna, you were incredible. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

Anna responded, "Actually, it was the naughtiest sex I've ever had."

Mike gave her a kiss and pushed her hair back, "Good!" he continued, "I'm going to take off if that's OK. I'm exhausted!"

Anna responded shyly, "OK Mike, thank you."

"Anytime gorgeous! Goodnight," he said.

Mike packed his things and said bye one more time before letting himself out. I stayed with Anna knowing that she was still innocent and it was probably a lot for her to take in.

I wanted her to feel good about it, so even though I'm not in to cuddling, I knew she needed it. Shortly after, she and I fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up, and she was still asleep. I had to wake her up since I didn't want to leave the bed and leave her feeling neglected. I stroked her hair, thinking about her holding herself open for me last night, what a sight!

She started to wake up and I wished her good morning, "Morning little girl."

She smiled, "Morning."

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Really good actually, you?" she responded.

"Best sleep of my life, you thoroughly wore me out last night!" I laughed.

She giggled, and I leaned in to kiss her.

"I have to baby sit my nephew today, but I can make you a coffee if you like?" I offered.

"Yes please," she agreed sweetly.

"OK, I'll be right back," I said as I got out of bed naked, with a hard cock.

She looked at the size of me.

"Like what you see Anna?" I teased her, "OK stop staring before I jump back into bed!" I said, and walked off to make her a coffee. My cock wasn't going to go down. Not so long as that hot little girl was in my apartment.

I made her the coffee and brought it back to bed. Walking in still erect and laying back down with her.

She drank some coffee, but her young innocent curiosity got the better of her.

She put her coffee down and turned her body towards me, "Can I see?" she asked.

"My cock?" I asked back.

"Yeah," she responded with a shy giggle.

"Ha! Sure!" I responded and pulled the bed sheet off me for her. Precum collected at my tip.

She put her hand on around my shaft, amazed. "You're so big," she commented.

I shuffled in the bed, letting her do whatever she wanted to me. She stroked my cock lightly, and I tensed at her. As she played with me I couldn't help but put my hand over hers to show her I wanted some added pressure.

She smiled and strengthen her grip around me, "That's it. Mmmm, Anna!"

She started to relax and slowly moved her face down. I watched her happily and gave her a little motivation, "Do whatever you want to me Anna."

Anna loved it, she put her mouth around my cock and started lapping up my Precum and feeling my swelled head in her little mouth.

I gave her some encouragement, "Ohhh, yes Anna! Jerk my shaft as well."

She did as I suggested with excitement, she liked the instructions, in fact, I think she needed them since she clearly wasn't sexually liberated.

I moaned for her, "Ohh God Anna! Even your mouth gets me going!" encouraging her to please me further.

"Uhh! Mmm! That's it little girl!".

After a few minutes Anna slowed down and stopped. "What do you want to do to me little girl?" I asked, "I mean, you have to do anything of course, I just want you to know you can do anything you want to me!"

Anna smiled, she was enjoying the bit of control and encouragement I was giving her.

She slowly kicked her leg over me and sat across my waist with her slit around my cock. She started bucking her hips at me how she did with Mike. I had to stop myself from forcing her hips down on me and telling her she was a naughty slut again.

I wanted her to do what she wanted to me, her shy way of fucking was cute and I didn't want to have to comfort her all day from being too rough.

I watched her slide her clit along my cock before leaning onto my chest to catch my head at her entrance with no hands.

"This little girl has tricks," I complimented her.

She giggled and started lowering her little hole onto my sensitive cock head. "Mmm good girl Anna, do what you want to me!" I insisted.

I tensed my cock firmly to help her slide herself onto me, and lightly pushed into her pussy from underneath. As she got half way onto my cock fairly easily, her snug warm cunt started to work me up.

"Tell me Anna, tell me what you want me to do to you," I suggested.

"I -, I want you to fuck me again, I like how you're rough" she said innocently.

I breathed out, heavily turned on, and grabbed her ass cheeks firmly. As I breathed back in deeply I pulled her down onto my rock hard cock. She let out a moan as she relaxed her pussy to accommodate me.

"As you wish, Anna. If you looking to see if I'll still fuck your brains out, the answer is yes, I will," I said demandingly.

She smiled in pleasure, clearly wanting me to beg for her little hole. I grunted as I inserted the rest of my cock into her little cunt.

"Fuck me Anna! use me and cum on my cock," I instructed her.

She grinded on me gently and started to pick up the pace. As she grinded on my cock I instructed her further, "Touch your sexy titts for me."

She squeezed her titts and started to grind on me harder, "That's it, little girl. Don't be shy, bounce on my cock I want you to cum on me."

She did as I said and started bouncing on my cock, squeezing her titts and moaning. Her little bold pussy lips were parted, exposing her little clit as he slid up and down my pole.

She moaned and I supported her ass on me, trying to hold back from building up a quick orgasm so she could fuck me. Her juices accumulated as the base of my cock and dripped down my balls, tickling them as I watched her use my cock to cum.

Soon I started to feel her tighten around me while she bounced, "Mmm! Yes! That's it little girl, I feel you! How is that for you?" I asked her.

She moaned through her frown, "Yo- Your cock hits my g-spot! Last week was the first time I came on a cock!"

"UHHH! MMMM! Yes, Fuck me little girl!" I moaned.

"My pussy hurts from last night! But I like it," she told me.

"Oh fuck Anna! Yes baby! Because you've been fucked right!" I said, "Look at your pussy, your lips are wide open and your little clit is on display!"

She looked down and a deep pleasurable frown took over her face, "OHHHH! TRENT! I FEEL LIKE SUCH A SLUT!" she cried out.

"You are! You're my naughty little slut Anna!" I encouraged her, "Harder Anna! Fuck me like a little slut!"

She froze as her back stiffened up, her hole paused before pulsating uncontrollably around me.

As she came on my cock and screamed in pleasure I called out, "Yes! I feel it! I feel your tiny pussy cumming for me! You're such a good girl!"

As she passed the peak of her orgasm she started to lean forward, "Collapse on me, come here," I instructed her.

I pulled her upper body down to my chest with her pussy still holding my cock in. I started thrusting into her from underneath while she was exhausted, moaning in her ear, "When your pussy pulsates like that it's begging for cum!"

She puffed in my ear, turned on and exhausted.

"You did well little girl! But tell me if you want my cum in your little hole! Tell me Anna!" I said as I thrust into her twitching cunt.

She cried out in response, "Yes Trent! I want your cum in my hole!"

I grunted and stopped abruptly to flip her onto her back.

"Take me deep! Feel my hard cock in you!" I said as a fucked her, my balls smacking against her cute asshole.

"That's it, take it deep! Spread your little legs so I can get you deep!" I insisted.

She responded by tiredly reached underneath her and spreading her ass cheeks as she did the day before.

Her move pushed me over the edge, "OHHH FUCK!" I grunted, almost angrily from the pleasure.

My cock stiffened and released strong cum shots deep in her hole. My body shook from exhaustion but I continued to push deeply into her, "YES! UHHH HOLD YOUR LITTLE CUNT OPEN FOR ME!" I said as I shot my loads into her, "Take it all!" I said, before collapsing.

As I recovered I told her, "Fuck I love collapsing on your tiny body after I've shot my loads into you. Holy shit!".

I finally got up and pulled my sore penis out of her, "You've got it all, I can't fuck for the rest of the week now. My cock is raw!"

"OK, let's have a shower, I have to get ready," I insisted.

We had a shower but I stood there mostly weak. Once I got out I got ready and so did she, I walked her to the door and kissed her goodbye, "Look after that little pussy for me," I said before she left.

I went back to my room to collapse on the bed to recoup before going on with the rest of my day.

I checked my phone and saw a message from Mike, "Never thought I'd say this, but you weren't being dramatic - very tight pussy indeed."

I responded, "Next time you're staying to deal with some of this in the morning, thanks."

12