Sharing Anna Pt. 02

Story Info
It's because she's innocent; that I have to share her.
11.6k words
4
15.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been three days since Anna left my house to take care of her sore little pussy. The events of the weekend left me with what felt like a perpetual hard on to deal with. Not a day had passed where I didn't wake up with the need to stoke out the memories of sliding between her legs while she submissively presented her freshly filled hole to me.

She probably thought it was a one-off occurrence; or at least be very rare. However, I don't think she fully appreciated how horny her innocence made me, or how wonderful it was to feel her tight pussy consume me.

Quite frankly it was addictive, and I was running out of the patience required to handle my own urge each morning.

I messaged her to ask if she would like to come by tomorrow morning, so that I could take her to breakfast before work. I would have loved to simply tell her that I needed her to come and spread her legs for me: but this gorgeous 24-year old was too shy to manage that.

Fortunately for me, she naively agreed to come past mine at 7.30am the next day. I woke up early and prepared for a long day; I left my very excited cock along and contemplated how fast I could her on her back before going to breakfast.

Before I knew it, she was at my door, "Good morning little girl," I greeted her with a kiss.

"Good morning, how are you?" she answered as she stood in front of me in her flattering pencil skirt and heels.

I pulled her closer to me to give her ass a cheeky squeeze, "I'm excellent; I don't know who wouldn't be with that teasingly tight skirt at their door."

"Oh! That's why I wore it," she answered flirtatiously.

"Hmm, well... you know what happens when naughty little sluts tease me sweetheart?" I asked her as I pressed my bulge into her hip, so it was clear.

"Uhm, uhh...," she stuttered with no quick response ready at hand.

"If you need to be shown then all you have to do is turn around and tease me some more," I suggested as I leaned in to kiss her and entice her further.

I leaned back to catch another look at her petite body, giving her the opportunity to turn around and cheekily wiggle her ass at my crotch. I growled in excitement and slowly but firmly grabbed the back of her neck to bend her over my kitchen bench.

I leaned over her and undid my belt, "My only question is: do you want it gentle or hard?"

"I want you to decide how I need it."

"That's perfect," I growled as I lifted her skirt up, pulled her panties aside and abruptly placed my hungry cock at her sweet entrance.

Her little pussy obediently produced its natural lubricant, preparing to be as welcoming as possible. I ran my tip along her slit, lubricating it with her natural juices.

I pressed my knee in between her closed legs, "Spread for me sweetie," I instructed her.

As I held her down, she adjusted her stance to widen her legs. I looked down at her pink cunt, her inexperience left me with no visible hole to penetrate. Despite being extremely eager to bury my cock into her juicy pussy; the sight of her tiny entrance still managed to stiffen me further and make me dribble out precum.

"Ohhh sweetheart," I moaned appreciatively as I began to push myself into her irresistible pussy.

Anna moaned as my tip descended into her cunt and pushed her tight walls apart, "Uhhh," she continued as she received about a third of my shaft into her tender cunt.

I started to feel the resistance inside her, where her canal struggled to take my width. Her pussy clamped around in an attempt to restrain my depth from invading her, "Oh god. Don't stop," she panted in contrast to her tight pussy's reaction.

"I won't little girl," I grunted while I firmly compelled her cunt to take me in, "Mhmm! Your little pussy is mine today! Time to open up for me and make me cum like a good little slut."

Anna held on to the kitchen bench for support against my thrusts for entry.

"Ohhh! Make me take it!" Anna begged submissively, "I want to be your good little girl!"

I managed to work my swollen cock all the into her petite hole. My balls swinging against her exposed clit as her bold pussy lips remained held apart from my thick shaft.

I leaned into her, pinning her between me and the bench so that my shaft would remain entirely consumed in her cunt; making her take me deeply as I thrust back into her.

I stroked her perfect cunt hard but not fast, letting her softness stimulate my shaft with every thrust.

Her legs started to shake as I passionately drove myself deeply into her innocent hole, as her moans filled the space between us.

"That's it sweetheart! Shake on my cock" I moaned approvingly, "Let me make sure you're taught how to take an experienced cock."

I held back my urge to mistreat her innocent cunt with a rough railing. Instead, I continued to stoke her soft, tight pussy, adding only enough urgency in my thrusts that she could take.

"Uhhh! You're too big for me!" Anna moaned.

"Too big?" I questioned her, not really stopping.

"Mmm," she squealed, "I love it."

"Good!" I grunted at her, "I need you to handle it sweetheart."

"Fuck, but you're getting bigger!" she continued to squeal as her cunt stimulated my cock and tightened up my balls.

"I know little girl, because I'm ready to spill my cum into you."

I could barely hold back much longer and came close to caving into the need to thrust in her roughly.

Anna shook as the muscles in her spine contracted, her little hole involuntarily squeezed around my shaft before releasing and spasming around me, "Fuck! Ugh! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

I took the opportunity to forcefully ram into my petite slut, pushing her shoulders down as I made her roughly take it.

My cock surged with loaded cum and burst through my tip, powerfully flexing as I pumped it into her.

"Take it sweetheart!" I grunted through gritted teeth as I deeply erupted into her tight, deserving cunt.

As I became more aware of my surroundings after draining my balls into my little girl, I realised how rough I had been when I came. I released my hips and my weight off her to release her from being pinned into the bench.

I caught my breath and prepared to pull my cock out of her, "I should have taken your panties off before filling you up, they're going to get dirty when I pull my cock out," I warned her, "But that's what naughty sluts get for teasing me."

"I want to see," she told me before I removed myself.

I smirked.

My little girl was inquisitive, and I was more than happy to show her what her leaking cunt would look like.

I reached for my phone on the bench and recorded myself removing my cock from her creamy pussy, "Squeeze it out of your naughty pussy baby."

She tensed and slowly pushed out a gooey drop, "Mmm, that's it sweetie."

I pushed a finger inside and began to scrape the rest out, "It's nice and deep but there's definitely more," I said as I curled my fingers and scooped more out of her, "This tiny hole makes me cum extremely hard."

I wiped my fingers on her cunt lips and finished the recording, "Get in the shower and I'll show you shortly."

I followed her into the bathroom and as she hopped into the shower, I showed her the video.

Her eyes opened widely, "Wow, I can't believe that's how I looked," she remarked, "It looks like real porn."

"It is real porn. Now you can see how inviting you were when it was Mike's cum dribbling out of you," I answered, making Anna a bit shy.

"What's the matter?" I asked her, as though I didn't know.

"I just don't know if I got too carried away by sleeping with Mike," she answered, "I don't want you to think that I'm used to doing things like that."

I laughed, "Mmm no. I don't think that sweetheart. I know I'm a bad man for sharing you."

"So, you weren't happy?" she asked.

"Oh no, I'm very happy!" I insisted, "I think I've made that pretty clear by my lack of restraint."

I hurried her on to get ready so I could take her to breakfast as promised.

As we arrived to breakfast, the place was crowded and Anna decided we should simply buy coffees for the drive, so that's what we did.

I pulled up to a parking spot near her work and gave her a kiss goodbye, "Trent, I have one more question," she asked.

"What's that sweetie?"

"Did it make you jealous?"

"I don't know if I would say jealous... it made me horny, proud, excited, addicted... oh, did I mention horny?" I responded, "I'll show you if you want, then send you to that office with cum dribbling down your legs."

I kissed her again, almost as a warning about how quickly she could get me back up.

"OK, I'll behave," she giggled as she lifted her gorgeous ass out of my car.

"Good girl. Keep Saturday free for me please," I insisted before she walked away.

The very next day, like clockwork I woke up hard. I remembered that I had my naughty video of Anna, and I couldn't resist the temptation to send it to Mike after he'd also been talking about her all week. Her soft tight cunt clearly possessed him, which I could completely relate to.

I messaged Mike and prodded him, "Just counting down the minutes until you start harping on about Anna."

Mike replied, "It's never too early to talk about Anna."

"Indeed. In fact, you'll be jealous to know what I did to her yesterday morning," I proudly stated.

"Proceed," Mike responded.

"You'll have to be alone for this X-rated content," I warned.

"I couldn't be more ready."

I sent through the video and watched it myself for good measure. The video was even more amazing when I hadn't just finished fucking her. It almost took me by surprise to see how erotic it was.

Watching her bare pussy squeeze cum out and with her tiny asshole tensing with it, made it impossible not to wrap my hand around my very well engorged cock.

"Fuck," I moaned to myself.

The sound of her flooded opening consumed me as I watched my fingers slowly pull out the rest of my load.

I received a message back from Mike, "This video fucking is killing me!"

I became even hornier knowing that Mike was aroused from my little girls reward. The fact that I knew he would be wanking as he watched my fingers enter her just fucked pussy, made my balls tighten up and each stroke of my cock extremely pleasurable.

I knew Mike wanted to push his bare cock into her again, so he could knead his shaft against her tender walls, straining harder and harder with each playful thrust inside her.

I could imagine Mike building until he swelled against her tightly gripping walls. His longer cock would press into the depths opening her up right to the entrance of her cervix. The head of his cock teasing her there, forcing her deep cunt walls apart as he bottomed out each pump of her pussy.

I came hard as I thought about her being put on her back by Mike, with her legs spreading further apart as she shudders and wiggles underneath him, begging to feel him spill his relief into her. Even more so, I blew my load when I imagined him grunting from the pleasure he received from her deeply exploited cunt.

I quickly became desperate to share my little girl again. I needed to watch her get properly used by Mike and handed back to me defiled.

I got ready for work and finally got around to messaging Mike back, "Yep so, I assume that round two with Anna is possible for Saturday then?"

"I could make that happen."

"Make it happen then."

"OK, next time tell me that before I waste a load," Mike replied.

"Ha! You're a needy little slut aren't you!" I joked.

"I need a little slut, yes," he fired back.

Now that I had secured Mike for my naughty plans with Anna, I got to the office and asked my assistance to sort out dinner for three tomorrow, at whatever place also does hotel rooms and then book that too.

She didn't bat an eye at my request, I guess she didn't think it was that unusual for me to request such a thing. Although, I did think the number three might have raised some suspicion. Either way, she obliged and booked a great hotel and dinner from one of their many great restaurants.

"Ahhh Katie, you know exactly what I like!" I regrettably blurted out.

"OK, well - I guess I shouldn't ask you to clarify that you said three earlier, right?" She asked.

"Hmm valid point, did you book dinner for three?" I asked back.

"Yes," she responded.

"OK, well... I would say that it's not a big deal if you heard wrong, just leave it as it is," I said while trying to keep a serious face with my smart but funny answer.

"Are you sure? I'd be happy to make sure it's resolved," she replied, I was certain she was just trying to destroy me now.

"Katie. If you think you heard 3, and you booked for 3, then just roll with it and leave it alone," I insisted.

"Hilarious!" she poked fun at me, "I've watched you squirm enough. Here's the information."

"Very good Katie, let's dive into that at performance time," I joked sarcastically as I rushed her out of my office.

I was mostly glad we had that discussion before I requested her to forward the information to Mike, I didn't need her imagination to run wild with that information.

I dealt with organising the rest and purposely concealed the fact that Mike was coming from Anna. When I contemplated letting her know, I realised that I didn't want to because there was something different about this whole situation for me.

Mike and I had given it to some women before, but those women weren't shy. The goal with those women was to give them a good time, we would fuck them and let them fuck us and they would love it. It was never personal, we didn't work hard, it was just sluts enjoying cock.

So, I surprised myself when realised it was quite personal with Anna. We worked hard to pleasure her or worked hard to pleasure ourselves with her... but it was never that she was working to please us. She wasn't begging for it; she was submitting to it. She would do what we say, and she would let us fully enjoy her.

It didn't feel equal with Mike either, he wasn't simply helping himself. She was my little girl and I expected him to care about what he was doing to her.

That doesn't mean that he needed to be gentle. I was not above letting him do very naughty things to her. It was more in his demeanour, that he had to appreciate her the way that I did.

On the Saturday I checked in to the hotel room before collecting Anna so that we wouldn't have wait later on.

When I picked Anna up, she got into the car wearing a sexy black lace top with thin straps and a skirt that clung to her and fell on an angle. She knew how to dress sexy, yet classy, at the same time.

In that moment I could have lifted her skirt and dived face first into her pussy, she was that sexy.

I resisted the urge and leaned over to give her a passionate kiss, "You look so fucking sexy," I truthfully acknowledged, "I know what you're trying to do."

She giggled, "And what would that be?"

I lowered my eyes, "You're trying to make me get on my knees, wrap your legs around my head...and lick your little pussy."

"Ohhh," she lightly moaned, "And then what? " she prodded.

"Mmm, and then -" I started as I reached out to squeeze her gorgeous titts, "Uhhh, you sexy little thing," I moaned barely able to keep holding back.

I felt along her lace top slowly, down towards her thighs.

"Who's at home?" I asked her.

"No one," she replied.

"Good," I said as changed my mind and got out of the car.

I walked around to her side, opened the door, and adjusted the seat backwards and downwards.

"Flip over and move up," I ordered.

Anna turned around and shuffled up the seat, I gained enough space to keep the door open and sit sideways in the chair.

I pulled up her skirt and pulled her panties halfway down her thighs so I could taste her succulent cunt.

I eagerly sucked on her pussy and ate her sweet juices before running my tongue in between her slit and reach her hidden clit.

"Ohhh, Trent! " Anna purred while I spoilt her little cunt, "That feels amazing."

"Mmm, your pussy is delicious sweetheart," I admitted as I came up for some air.

While Anna squirmed her little cunt in my face, making my cock stiff as hell and tight my pants.

I only grew harder when I came up for air and looked at her smooth wet pussy and tiny asshole presented to me, with her red lace panties halfway down her thighs and her sweet moaning begging me for more.

I wanted to keep her fresh for tonight's events, but I quickly found myself undoing my belt to show her exactly what I thought she was trying to make me do.

I undid my pants and freed my cock as my legs dangled out of the open door. I pulled her panties down beneath her knees and pulled her back by her waist to place her on my lap.

"See what you're trying to make me do sweetheart," I groaned, "Get on me, baby."

She panted in excitement as she prepared to cop it before dinner. I pulled her skirt up nice and high, holding it up at her waist as I guided her down onto my desperate cock.

"Mmm," I growled, "I love this tight, wet pussy, lift yourself up" I instructed her.

As she held onto the upper handle of the car, I placed my hands under her ass to spread her cunt lips and place her right onto my cock.

Together we worked her onto my cock, which I had thankfully made easier with leaving her pussy soaking wet with saliva.

After a few bounces she managed to mostly get on.

"Good girl," I groaned some more, pushing her waist down as I thrust my cock up into her to get her tight cunt completely on me, "Uhhh fuck! That's perfect!" I moaned as I twitched inside her, "Now fuck me."

She wrapped one arm around me as she held on to the door handle, so she could lift herself up and down, allowing me to pull her top down and free her bouncing titts.

I gently rolled her nipples in between my fingers, "Good girl baby, fuck me like that," I encouraged her, "Make me cum before dinner!"

Her face started to go pink as she impaled little pussy on me, "Ohhh Trent! I'm going to cum!" She announced.

"God, I love how quick you are," I groaned, "Cum for me sweetheart. I want to fill my little slut up."

As her back stiffened, I took her plump ass cheek in my hand and looped my arm under her legs, supporting her position.

"Ohhh, Ahhh!" She cried out as her cunt gave in to me.

"That's it my naughty little girl," I said as she pushed down on me as best she could. Exhausting herself through her orgasm.

Watching her orgasm was all it took for me to let my cum force its way out of my tip, "Uhhhh!" I grunted as a dribble made its way out. My head pressed into her neck as the remainder of my seed pumped into her the way she deserved.

"Fuck little girl," I panted in relief, "You've made me make a mess in you."

I leaned into the glove box and pulled out a packet of tissues. I opened the tissues up and prepared them to let her off me.

"OK, up" I instructed her as I held some tissues at her entrance to catch it running out of her.

She lifted herself off my cock and hovered above me, letting me catch my cum that dribbled out of her pussy and wipe her clean.

I helped her out if the car so I could also wipe my cock up and pull my pants back on.

I readjusted the chair and sat back for a moment, pulling her onto my lap and feel her petite body on me while I regained some energy.

"I'm still a bit wet," Anna complained.

"Mmm. Not much I can do about that unfortunately," I said as I rested into her shoulder. I took a deep breath and sighed, "You're just going to have to go to dinner like that. We have to go sweetheart," I tapped her to get off me and got back into the drivers seat to leave.

I drove off weak and exhausted.

As we got a street away we saw a car, "Oh, there's my parents," Anna pointed out.

I laughed weakly, "Excellent timing. I don't think they'd be very impressed if they knew what I just did to their little girl," I teased her and squeezed her hand.