All Comments on 'Sharing Asian Wife Ch. 01'

by VAISFORLOVERS

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
3 things that saved the story...

3 things that saved the story: 1st - She didn't lied to him; 2nd - The lover's cock wasn't huge; 3rd - She made the lover use a rubber. Downs of the story: 1st -They didn't marry because they were in love ( at least her din't); 2nd - The have two children; 3rd - he said that the adventure did not have a happy ending, when I think it had!!! 3* for now...Let's see what the others adventure will bring...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
just another "real life" WACC

If this is real then you are in need of help

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesalmost 9 years ago
Good story needs editing

It was a good story. A few too many grammatical errors. Literotica has some really great editors that do it for free. You can find them in the forums.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If the story is true

The partners of your wife have STDs certificates with fress test results as the in the porn industry?

In fiction story some authors wrote in their story the STDs are not. You wrote this is true story, so STDs may be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
std no std who the fuck cares? The story was great

gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
First off - get an editor

Secondly, leave out the "this is true" bit. No one believes you, no one cares and it adds absolutely nothing to the story. Mediocre story badly in need of help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the True Story is fun

Yes needs some polish... the only thing I can say,,, I do remember my wife coming home from work or out all hot and wet... she would tear her clothes off, throwing them about the house as I followed her up the stairs... Thanks

wron01wron01almost 9 years ago
Great Story!

. . . though you could use an editor for grammar and such. It reads like a true story rather than a fantasy like most Lit stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
TRUE STORY

@ Anon The author wrote true story. So it may be the author's wife spreads STDs to a strange man, what she got from other man. This man spread STDs to other women and you will get STDs from this woman. Good medicin problem for you. Or you live in the basemant of your mom and to fantasize on sharing your imagined wife. So I understand why you are so mad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stupid people do stupid things.

You rank pretty low in your wife's life, whether this story is true or not you have some real self esteem issues, good luck, you need it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I really enjoy actual situations like yours. You communicated your nervous, stressed feelings as expected. Your wife seems like an adventuresome partner, but easily convinced to stray a bit farther that you would find comfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It was a big mistake to let her fuck another man.....

....since, once that door is opened, it almost never closes again. Inevitably, wifey sees that she has permission to fuck who she wants, often will meet someone that revs her up and will proceed without discussing it with cuck-hubby. Once that happens, all notions of fidelity as part of the marriage covenant are swept away.

Too, bad...she probably engaged in that form of cheat within six months of that first event.

Don't argue...why would she bother to confess? Don't get mad at me, have her checked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Filipino wives

I have found that once Filipino wives start trying other men they are much easier to get into bed. They respond good and are highly sexed. Your wife sounds like she is starting to learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like

I just imagine myself and my wife in this same exact scenario. I like it!

I hope I can get her to take a strangers cock one day

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very enjoyable.

This is totally real. Or a close version of it. Some people in the comment section weren't kind. The author's sex life is rich and varied even if there is drama from time to time. Life is short, have sex.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck is the only one sharing here. Whore is getting the benefits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Spelling issues

Here and hear are not used appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it a lot. The comments about STD's are stupid. He even mentioned that the guy wore a condom. It sounded like it could be a true story and I wish I was the "friend" that was fucking her. I liked how she was just wearing lingerie with a coat covering it and she didn't come home with it torn and dried cum on her face, etc. Give us more "adventures".

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Endometrial agitprop….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous