Sharing Becomes Cheating

Story Info
Voyeur to Cuckold.
2.8k words
4.06
17.8k
14
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

Ever since she could remember in their relationship Ellen's husband John had dropped hints at the idea of them engaging in a group experience within their bedroom. In their younger years, she had entertained the idea from time to time, but ultimately felt it would change things too much in its aftermath. He was never really specific as to what he had in mind, she always assumed it was a threesome situation involving another woman. It would make sense as it's likely the most common fantasy men harbor.

One random Tuesday evening relaxing after dinner, he brought it up again. They were able to speak freely about it keeping dialogue open to specifics, the kids were out with friends for a while so time allowed real conversation about details. She was shocked to learn the scene he was favoring actually involved him observing her with another man.

She immediately shot it down, which inspired his protest.

"Hear me out." he pleaded.

"I'm just wanting to satisfy a voyeuristic angle."

"Look at you!" He exclaimed.

"You're beautiful, talented, witty, and educated. I've seen how men look at you, how they've lusted after you and attempt to flirt with you. We've been married a long time, and in all these years, the newness of our sexual nature together has become more routine. I know that it's not just men who think of going astray because deep down sexual cravings grow strong.

His words were bitter sweet. She has thought for many years about many sexual experiences she passed on because she was married. Tucking them away as little hidden fantasies she thought of while alone masterbating. To her, that had been enough, safe, harmless. A healthy way to have these things without complicating her life pursuing it in the flesh. What he's suggesting is for real, with real consequences. She pushed the idea aside and drew a firm line.

"No, it's not going to happen."

After a couple weeks passed, date night rolled around. The usual, dinner with a couple glasses of wine. Standard conversation about the kids and their various activities that required communication in organization. John clears his throat, lowers his voice and reveals a secret.

"Ellen, I wanted to talk to you a bit further about the proposal of a third party, how I described it. I know you said you wouldn't consider it, but I just wanted to let you know that I had someone in mind. Someone you might see as a good fit here considering I know your taste and standards. It has not escaped me over the years that you have scoped out men, no matter how discreet you've tried to keep it. Various men at my firm that you have commented on after attending the Christmas Party or some other company event where we've mingled with my colleagues."

"Go on" she murmurs reluctantly.

"I was going to suggest Martin as an option you might consider. Remember, from my marketing team, we worked pretty close together on that big project. You've commented on how interesting he is after meeting him at the retreat last year.

He continued, "I've already spoken to him a little bit about it and he is definitely interested."

Ellen gulps down the remaining wine in her glass then clears her throat.

She responds, "Fine John, if you want this so bad, I'll do it.

In agreeing to this, she started to feel a slight twinge of curiosity. Complications aside, she did find Martin to be a delectable man. Maybe it'll be some erotic experience she could really embrace.

In the passing week, John worked out all the details with Martin, along the way he kept bringing it up. Talking it to death to the point where she felt annoyed by his persistence in letting it consume their discussions.

Saturday rolled around. They were to meet Martin at the hotel room later that evening. Each party arriving at their own time, for the production and theatrics of the encounter. John would arrive early, in his voyeur position, he wanted to be the first there for the full experience of seeing it from start to finish.

Martin arrived not too long afterwards. Clearly nervous as they sit in awkward silence waiting for Ellen's arrival. Small talk about work and life would obviously be misplaced here given the situation, so silence seemed best. Each man quietly processing what was about to happen in his head.

Suddenly breaking the silence, the beep of the keycard in the door.

Ellen walks through cool as a cucumber, wearing her long dress coat. The only hint of what she had underneath was her long slender legs dressed in stockings and her black stiletto pumps. Both men stood up as a reflex upon her entry, a sort of greeting a lady gesture. She barely spoke as she moved around the room.

Ellen put her bag down on the bed opening it to pull out her make up bag. Without speaking she walked into the bathroom closing the door behind her without acknowledging the two men were even there.

In the bathroom, alone, she stared at herself in the mirror for a moment then composed herself into a sort of character. Removing her dress coat revealing her attire. A black sheer one piece teddy she had purchased earlier for the occasion. The spaghetti straps looping over her tone shoulders connecting to the bust line. Her ample breasts pushed up and together as if they were meeting for a kiss. The soft material hugging her curves in all the right ways along her torso and hips. She felt so sexy, sleek. She let out a soft sigh as she applied lipstick to her full lips then fluffed her hair before exiting the room.

She was in charge. She was orchestrating the scene for this. John may have been persistent, but he was no longer in control from this point forward. Ellen started her strut over to the bed to her bag, turned to look over her shoulder at John and instructed him to sit in the chair at the desk. He swiveled the chair so it was facing out into the room and did as he was told.

Martin was clearly nervous, he had ogled Ellen numerous times admiring her. Not just her body but her smooth demeanor. The way she carried herself, confident. He had always thought she was an amazing woman. Now, here she is, dressed in sexy lingerie looking like the goddess he had observed her as all this time. His cock was already getting hard in his slacks at the thought of what he was going to do to her.

Ellen reaches into her bag to retrieve a velcro fastened wrist cuff and walks over to John.

Her eyes meet his and she tells him, "lay your wrists on the arm rests" as she pulls the velcro apart. The menacing sound piercing through the silent tension in the room. John begins to look a little confused. As she wraps the cuff around his wrist and the armrest of the chair. She gives him a slight smirk with the corner of her mouth followed by another sound of velcro tearing then fastened his other wrist.

Returning to her bag, she retrieves two smaller cloth items, walks back over to John and tosses them over his shoulder onto the desk behind him. He looks over to see a blindfold and one of his neckties. Again confused, but also aroused by Ellen's preparation efforts. She wanted this, she just needed the push to embrace it.

She walked over to Martin, stood before him and smiled. Without speaking, she put her hands on his chest gliding them upward underneath his blazer rounding her palms over top of his shoulders sliding it off. Martin's breathing becomes shallow as it falls to the floor. His mind is racing coming to the realization that this is really happening. Ellen continues her slow process of undressing Martin. Button by button she slowly opens his dress shirt, along the way leaning into his neck. He can feel her warm breath on him as he takes in her scent, her lust permeating his senses as she strips his shirt off his body.

Ellen's eyes scan his physique. This man was fine, put together in such a way that makes most women yearn to be this close. She feels her pussy respond moistening immediately. Ellen looks up into Martin's deep Mocha eyes and gently kisses his lips. He reciprocates instantly, he had just been waiting, aching for her permission. He wraps his strong capable hands around her waist and pushes deeper into the kiss. Tantalizing his senses with every movement of her tongue, her lips so soft, his light moans became involuntary.

Her hands trail down his torso over his abs to find his belt buckle. She uses careful fingers to unbuckle, then unzip his slacks. His cock is so hard already as she pushes his pants down letting them fall to his ankles. Kissing his neck, then chest, Ellen lowers down to her knees. Slowly pulling down his boxers, now eye level with his cock.

He's larger than John, both in length and girth.

She glances over to John fastened to the chair, then wraps her lips around Martin's cock. A deep exhale and moan instantly escapes his lips as Ellen begins to suck his cock with slow deep strokes. Going deeper each time she descends down his shaft.

"Oh fuck, you are amazing." Martin moans out.

Ellen responds with a muffled "mmm" never breaking her stride. Beginning to move her mouth faster, taking him deeper into her throat, Martin is whimpering and his moans become louder as he gets more excited. Ellen's hands are on his ass squeezing him harder as she takes him as deep as she can without gagging.

He's becoming so excited she decides to slow down so he doesn't cum. As she pulls back her head and his cock slips out from her lips, she looks up at him to admire his facial expression she's created.

Ellen looks over at John, swiping the corner of her mouth with her fingertip. "Mmm, yummy." She taunts. John's cock is hard and protruding through his pants.

Ellen stands to her feet telling Martin to remove the rest of his clothing and lay on the bed. As he complies, she walks over to John reaching past him for the blindfold. He tilts his head in her direction attempting to get close to her. She slips the blindfold over his head causing him instant confusion. Leaning in to meet his, she kisses him, leaving Martin's taste on his lips. Ellen looks John in the eyes giving him a sly smile and pulls the blindfold over his eyes.

"Ellen, wait" he whispers.

With her breath in his ear, she hissed, "oh no John, you pushed for this. I'm going to do it how I want and there's literally nothing you can do about it honey." She walks away after flicking his earlobe with her tongue.

He's realized what she's planned. She wants to punish him. All those times she's resisted his idea of this, the time it took to wear her down and come around to it. She has decided not only to enjoy fucking Martin, but has taken away the part he coveted about the experience the most.

Ellen returns to Martin, now naked, she kneels next to him on the bed and unfastens the small snaps closing the crotch of her teddy exposing her pussy for him. Spacing her knees further apart and using her fingers to spread her lips open so he can see all of her.

Martin says, "It looks like a beautiful pink rose. Ellen, you are a goddess."

Martin reaches up to invade Ellen's wet delicate pussy, dipping his finger tips inside her collecting her sex to slather over her clit. She moans at his touch telling him to go deeper. He soaks his fingers in her pussy juices, marinating them as he pushes in and out of her.

Ellen moves her body over Martin's to straddle him, lowering her sweet eager cunt onto his shaft and they both let out a succulent moan as she starts rocking her hips. His throbbing cock buried inside her deep, with each motion of her pussy making it's wet sounds audible to all in the room. She grinds down on him faster, deeper. Placing her hands on his chiseled chest, she starts to bounce. The sounds of skin slapping fill the room coupled with their lustful moans.

John can't stand it anymore. He calls out, "Ellen please!"

Martin and Ellen are reminded that John was even in the room. Ellen slows her body down to gentle rocking and tells Martin to follow her. She dismounts and moves off the bed walking over to John. He can feel her presence and begins to plead with her in a desperate whisper.

"Ellen, I'm sorry. I just wanted this to be an experience we had together."

"It is John, we're both here aren't we." she answers as she reaches past him again for the necktie.

"The thing is John, not all experiences are what we expect when we plan them out. You envisioned something different, no? Well I made other plans." She stated.

"Please Ellen, I know you didn't want to do this and I'm sorry I even proposed it. I should've listened to you when you said it was a bad idea. I've changed my mind Ellen." John pleads, his desperate whispers dripping with regret.

"John, I'm going to let Martin fuck me. Hard and deep. I'm going to ask him to be rough with me because that's what I want. Not only am I not allowing you to watch which is what you desire, but I'm also not going to allow you to ruin it with all your talking. I think you've talked enough John, and I think you should shut the fuck up now." Ellen scolds.

She ties the necktie around his face to gag him, knotting it at the back securely. Leaning in for one last taunt, she whispers in his ear.

"Mmm, Martin's cock feels so fucking good inside me too. I might actually be able to cum during sex tonight." Then smiles at John's defeated whimper.

Ellen walked over to Martin taking him by the hand and leading him to the space where John was seated. Bending at the waist exposing her pussy, she leaned down putting her hands on John's thighs letting them support her weight. Looking over her shoulder at Martin she smiled a coy little grin and says "Rail me with that beautiful cock of yours, don't hold back, I want to feel your cum shoot inside me."

He stepped up to her perfect ass, her pussy glistening and ready for him.

As he groped her hips and pushed inside her, she moaned out his name. That's all he needed to hear. He started pounding her, her weight being supported by John sitting in his punishment chair as he lets out desperate muffled moans in protest. Ellen cried out in pleasure as Martin's cock plowed away. She wailed out "Fuck! I'm going to fucking cum! Don't stop, don't stop!"

Ellen's body shivered and convulsed as she came soaking Martin's cock with her orgasm. Martin grabbed her shoulder to leverage himself still pumping into her.

He suddenly yells out "Fuck I'm cumming!"

Ellen encouraged him, "That's it baby, cum for me."

When he finished, Martin went into the bathroom to clean up, returning near the bed to his clothes. The somber silence in the room left him feeling awkward as he got dressed.

Ellen came over to him for an embrace and whispers "You are an extraordinary man Martin. I'm sorry you were roped into our bullshit, but I'm also glad, otherwise I wouldn't have discovered what an amazing lover you are."

Martin kissed her soft lips one last time before putting on his blazer, then leaving the hotel room.

Ellen turns her attention to John, still bound, gagged, and blindfolded. She slips his blindfold off to see his sad eyes piercing into hers. She leans in, putting her hands on his shoulders and begins to speak.

"John, I realize this wasn't the experience you arranged, but it's the experience you deserved. I told you I didn't want to complicate shit, but you were persistent. Speaking to Martin without consulting me first was selfish. So I decided to be selfish as well."

She continues, "When I untie you, I want you to leave. I'll be staying here tonight to take some space from you.

Ellen removed the necktie and velcro cuffs placing them back in her bag. She stood at the foot of the bed in silence as John stood up and slowly walked to the door.

artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers